PDA

View Full Version : what happened to you ppl

RickyCrack
09-13-2008, 10:56 PM
it seems that half the time I come here I half to wade through too many posts of people trying to validate themselves or stupid threads of people arguing about whats really Punx. moreoverly I'm getting annoyed of looking for meaningful opinions, ideas, and conversation without being subjegated to mindless chatter. those of you who I like know that I enjoy reading you and you should know who you are. I just want to know whats up with the recent influx of retardation.

ps i hope a certain amount of people get banned again

coke_a_holic
09-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Mods are cushioning the hate for the painfully dumb.

We need to do some purges.

PS: I prefer nude gods.

RickyCrack
09-13-2008, 11:05 PM
prince arthas needs to purge stratholme

I understand the necessity to make things kindlier towards newcomers with the new album although I could care less about such promotional crap. its just sad that the only threads I enjoyed today were cheap joke threads. not an insult I LOL at them but the other 90 percent I have to read. mostly whats being paradied I just get tired after three posts in.

this place is turning into intlcup after leftovercrack got all butthurt when they learned that people don't respect them

adombomb222
09-13-2008, 11:16 PM
Tell me about it...

Homer
09-14-2008, 12:22 AM
I also agree with the notion of the boards being shitty all of a sudden.

Sunny
09-14-2008, 06:00 AM
i'm just waiting for some dipshit to come in and say "stop crying" or "if u don't like it don't click the threads :cool::rolleyes:". or better yet, "why u using big words like "subjugated", think ur smart or something?".

blerg.

F@ BANKZ
09-14-2008, 06:59 AM
I've made threads requesting more 1337 persecution but nobody seems to take me seriously.

IamSam
09-14-2008, 08:27 AM
GC, GOD, and OB have turned into vast wastelands. I can only find refuge in politics, and even then I find a half dozen brain washed Russians who are convinced the world is out to get them.

What happened between when I joined and now?

Rag Doll
09-14-2008, 08:32 AM
I wonder if one of the problems at the moment is the new semester/school year just started, so many people may be preoccupied with their classes/activities/dorm/parties/etc, and not have as much time for the message board until they get back into the swing of things/the novelty of all that wears off and they come crawling back.

sKratch
09-14-2008, 08:40 AM
it seems that half the time I come here I half to wade through too many posts of people trying to validate themselves or stupid threads of people arguing about whats really Punx. moreoverly I'm getting annoyed of looking for meaningful opinions, ideas, and conversation without being subjegated to mindless chatter. those of you who I like know that I enjoy reading you and you should know who you are. I just want to know whats up with the recent influx of retardation.

ps i hope a certain amount of people get banned again

have * .

Jakebert
09-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Agreed with just about every word Rickycrack said.

Rooster
09-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Now some user just said by himself he joined because he was disappointed with RAFRAG (here we go again :rolleyes:) and looked for a place to complain. He isn't interested in anything other than that. What the fuck is this forum becoming...

Lizardus
09-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Now some user just said by himself he joined because he was disappointed with RAFRAG (here we go again :rolleyes:) and looked for a place to complain. He isn't interested in anything other than that. What the fuck is this forum becoming...

Hopefully, not the barrens chatroom.

lost_nvrfound
09-14-2008, 11:06 AM
I wonder if one of the problems at the moment is the new semester/school year just started, so many people may be preoccupied with their classes/activities/dorm/parties/etc, and not have as much time for the message board until they get back into the swing of things/the novelty of all that wears off and they come crawling back.

I agree. There's always a bit of a slump between transitions from summer to school and back again.

Rooster
09-14-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm slowly starting to loose interest in some threads. I'm sick of reading and arguing about the same things over and over again. The only relief are threads about song covers and (occasionally) some joke threads. I hope for the better times though.

Cock Joke
09-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Well I for one think the BBS got way more fun!

IamSam
09-14-2008, 02:17 PM
Well I for one think the BBS got way more fun!

That's because you're 12 and insanely infantile.

Cock Joke
09-14-2008, 02:19 PM
That's because you're 12 and insanely infantile.

Well well well. Look who's all pissed because someone has a different opinion than him. :(

Give a BJ to a moose.

IamSam
09-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Well well well. Look who's all pissed because someone has a different opinion than him. :(

Give a BJ to a moose.

It appears that you are the one who is pissed. I was merely stating fact.

Cock Joke
09-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Well, that fact was wrong & it was definitely out of anger. If we all had the same opinions, I think the world would be a very boring place, now wouldn't it?

So, you like your moose dick hairy or bald? LOL

drummerbecca
09-14-2008, 02:25 PM

Yeah, I saw your conversation with him, Raptor. I'm pretty convinced that around 50% of the people who have joined since RAFRAG came out, only did it to flame the album and nothing more. I sometimes feel that as a new member here that I'm not really in any position to comment about this sort of thing, but yeah, the number of "Offspring ripped off Greenday" and "RAFRAG is mainstream pop" pishy threads is starting to get annoying.

Ryder1234
09-14-2008, 02:31 PM
but yeah, the number of "Offspring ripped off Greenday" and "RAFRAG is mainstream pop" pishy threads is starting to get annoying.

Starting ?

IamSam
09-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Well, that fact was wrong & it was definitely out of anger. If we all had the same opinions, I think the world would be a very boring place, now wouldn't it?

So, you like your moose dick hairy or bald? LOL

How is it that you aren't infantile when talking about blowing a moose?

And you don't know it was out of anger. You aren't here watching me type. And don't bring opinions into this. It's not my opinion that you are infantile. It's the perception you give off on these forums that makes you infantile. Look at your name. Look at what you post. Look at the pictures you upload. Look at your childlike blog space.

Infantile.

KHWHD
09-14-2008, 02:34 PM
Starting ?

Took the word right out of my mouth. :rolleyes:

drummerbecca
09-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Starting ?

Well, you've been here longer than me so you've seen a lot more of it than I have. I usually just ignore it but everywhere you look now there's a thread or post of that description...

Cock Joke
09-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I saw your conversation with him, Raptor. I'm pretty convinced that around 50% of the people who have joined since RAFRAG came out, only did it to flame the album and nothing more. I sometimes feel that as a new member here that I'm not really in any position to comment about this sort of thing, but yeah, the number of "Offspring ripped off Greenday" and "RAFRAG is mainstream pop" pishy threads is starting to get annoying.

That I can agree with. The whole Offspring vs Green Day thing should've ended in 1997! And I cannot imagine how people thought RAFRAG was the first mainstream album by The Offspring. Maybe it's just not punk enough for them? What with Kristy and Fix You, I guess.

Bottom line, it's stupid to make an account just to complain when you're on a forum full of hardcore fans.

Ryder1234
09-14-2008, 02:37 PM
Yeah.
But I was just pointing out that it was going on when you joined, and questioning how it could just be starting to get annoying now.

Cock Joke
09-14-2008, 02:46 PM
How is it that you aren't infantile when talking about blowing a moose?

And you don't know it was out of anger. You aren't here watching me type. And don't bring opinions into this. It's not my opinion that you are infantile. It's the perception you give off on these forums that makes you infantile. Look at your name. Look at what you post. Look at the pictures you upload. Look at your childlike blog space.

Infantile.

So I like to be a little profane every now & then. If you can't handle profanity and someone being infantile, then the Internet probably isn't a good place for you to be. Just sayin'.

--------------------

This brings me to another point. Some people addressed how it's annoying when someone says, "If you don't like my posts or threads, don't read them." Well, it's kinda common sense. There is an ignore list to add people to and so you won't see their posts, and underneath each thread is the name of the person who made it. So, if you see my name under a thread, then it's probably not a good idea to click on it because it might be a little retarded, vulgar, or contain a very unsubtle gay overtone.

I hope that made sense. If everyone just skips posts and threads they don't like, we won't be seeing pages of flame wars.

IamSam
09-14-2008, 02:51 PM
So I like to be a little profane every now & then. If you can't handle profanity and someone being infantile, then the Internet probably isn't a good place for you to be. Just sayin'.

--------------------

I like profanity. I don't like pointless threads. That's what has happened here. Too many damn pointless threads.

jacknife737
09-14-2008, 02:56 PM
I like profanity. I don't like pointless threads. That's what has happened here. Too many damn pointless threads.

Although normally i tend to agree with the "if you don't like it, just ignore it" philosophy, however when there is a large influx of pointless/stupid threads i feel it degrads the quality of the community. Look at Other Bands, it's getting better, but at one point it was nothing more then those "vs" threads, it got to a point where i didn't even visit that section for a while. I do feel however, the quality of the BBS will pick up, once we get further into the school year, and once the band starts touring (more for the quality of GOD).

Ryder1234
09-14-2008, 02:57 PM
I have a feeling that this thread will soon turn into yet another flame war.

dff_punk
09-14-2008, 03:09 PM
People need more Jesus around here. And I mean the son of God!

Cock Joke
09-14-2008, 03:15 PM
You sure you don't mean "Hayzoos?"

Rooster
09-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Although normally i tend to agree with the "if you don't like it, just ignore it" philosophy, however when there is a large influx of pointless/stupid threads i feel it degrads the quality of the community. Look at Other Bands, it's getting better, but at one point it was nothing more then those "vs" threads, it got to a point where i didn't even visit that section for a while. I do feel however, the quality of the BBS will pick up, once we get further into the school year, and once the band starts touring (more for the quality of GOD).

Yeah, those "vs" threads don't seem much interesting to me. I posted only in one, 2 or 3 posts before i got bored. I had an idea, and i created a thread in "Other Bands" about reviews of any new releases (by any band), i thought it would be nice to have a thread for that there - i tried to break the chain of those "vs" threads a bit also.

There are too many pointless threads. It's nice to have a joke thread here and there, but the amount of pointless threads here is getting bigger and bigger. I hope you are right, and it would stop.

Cock Joke
09-14-2008, 03:21 PM
This idea might not make sense at first, so I ask you all to think about it before flaming me. :)

If we just go around saying "Your threads suck!" and "Your stupid!", it will encourage those people to purposely make more stupid threads and spam relentlessly. That's just another reason to ignore posters you don't like.

Rooster
09-14-2008, 03:25 PM
People need more Jesus around here. And I mean the son of God!

And here he is...

http://www.copts.com/english1/wp-content/jesus111007_468x591.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
09-14-2008, 03:48 PM
The BBS is cyclical. We always go through ups and downs. I suggest not stressing it.

drummerbecca
09-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Yeah.
But I was just pointing out that it was going on when you joined, and questioning how it could just be starting to get annoying now.

I guess I was able to do what most people on here can't do, and that is ignore threads or posts that could be deemed annoying.

Ryder1234
09-14-2008, 04:47 PM
I do to, but usually you just see them in threads, and you still can get annoyed by the amount of shit you pass.

randman21
09-14-2008, 04:55 PM
This brings me to another point. Some people addressed how it's annoying when someone says, "If you don't like my posts or threads, don't read them." Well, it's kinda common sense.

I'm with you here, and I'm wondering why this argument works for every aspect of life, but all of a sudden, it doesn't fly here. Furthermore, I totally don't see it as an influx of pointless thread at all, but a reflux of funny and interesting members, doing what they do best. I do miss laughing my ass off when I come here, though...

T-6005
09-14-2008, 06:21 PM
I never did understand that argument in any context.

If someone at a table next to you is talking too loudly, you can't just "not listen."

In the same way, I end up compulsively reading everything in a thread just in case there was something good in there somewhere. It's sad.

Desperado
09-14-2008, 06:36 PM
But you aren't being forced to hear anything. "Not listening" is annoying because it's a constant sound that you can't avoid. A thread, however...

jacknife737
09-14-2008, 06:38 PM
But you aren't being forced to hear anything. "Not listening" is annoying because it's a constant sound that you can't avoid. A thread, however...

But like he just wrote, sometimes you won't know if the thread has something worthwhile in it unless you actually read it. And if you're going to spend half your time avoiding reading threads in an online community, why even bother visiting it in the first place?

Little_Miss_1565
09-14-2008, 06:51 PM
This idea might not make sense at first, so I ask you all to think about it before flaming me. :)

If we just go around saying "Your threads suck!" and "Your stupid!", it will encourage those people to purposely make more stupid threads and spam relentlessly. That's just another reason to ignore posters you don't like.

No, CJ, that would only make YOU want to purposely spam and make more stupid threads, because you are a self-professed attention whore and infantile is a kind way to describe much of your behavior here over the last few years.

But like JN said, the BBS is cyclical in its activity. No reason to sweat it. I wish the people who want a higher level of discourse would take a more active role in it, as I think the change RickyCrack is describing is more due to many regulars not posting as much anymore.

Cock Joke
09-14-2008, 06:58 PM
No, CJ, that would only make YOU want to purposely spam and make more stupid threads, because you are a self-professed attention whore and infantile is a kind way to describe much of your behavior here over the last few years.

How am I an attention whore? Do I go around asking people to notice and/or like me?

People, if you're gonna flame me, at least be accurate. My God!

All I do is just post stuff that I feel like posting, and even though some of it might be a little off the wall, it's still contributing to the thread. And if you can't get over a few stupid posts than just put me on your ignore list. That's what it's there for. 'K?

JohnnyNemesis
09-14-2008, 07:00 PM
It's true, the regulars either don't post much anymore or just post really lazily (like me...). I think people who want an interesting BBS should either make this place more interesting or wait until we get more and more cool new interesting people.

Apathy
09-14-2008, 07:06 PM
I never did understand that argument in any context.

If someone at a table next to you is talking too loudly, you can't just "not listen."

In the same way, I end up compulsively reading everything in a thread just in case there was something good in there somewhere. It's sad.

Actually, I can do it. I have a method.

1. Only read the posts of established members who you know you like. (the Good poster list) If they were responding to a discussion, read the posts coordinating with it, skipping the people you know are fucked in the head. (the bad poster list)

2. Use this system to add new posters to the good/bad list, through posters that people on the good list have quoted. Usually a post is quoted because it's either hilarious or interesting (add them to the good list) or because it's dumb and used as a tool for mocking. (add them to the bad list)

3. Enjoy!

randman21
09-14-2008, 07:16 PM

1. Only read the posts of established members who you know you like. (the Good poster list) If they were responding to a discussion, read the posts coordinating with it, skipping the people you know are fucked in the head. (the bad poster list)

2. Use this system to add new posters to the good/bad list, through posters that people on the good list have quoted. Usually a post is quoted because it's either hilarious or interesting (add them to the good list) or because it's dumb and used as a tool for mocking. (add them to the bad list)

3. Enjoy!
Bam! This exactly what I would do if I had higher standards. Mostly I just read to read, though.

JohnnyNemesis
09-14-2008, 07:23 PM

3. Enjoy!

4 ???

5. Profit!

Apathy
09-14-2008, 07:49 PM
4. Convince JN to send me nudes, sell them on the internet.

5. Profit!!

I thought I'd let the cat out of the bag, considering peoples want posts that are worth reading.

Little_Miss_1565
09-14-2008, 07:55 PM
How am I an attention whore? Do I go around asking people to notice and/or like me?

People, if you're gonna flame me, at least be accurate. My God!

All I do is just post stuff that I feel like posting, and even though some of it might be a little off the wall, it's still contributing to the thread. And if you can't get over a few stupid posts than just put me on your ignore list. That's what it's there for. 'K?

I'm not flaming anything. You can't claim anyone is flaming you when you post things like *starts attentionwhoring*, or for pointing out that most of what you have displayed on the forum has been infantile at best. Saying people should ignore you is a copout. This is a community, whether or not you care about it. So long as you're obeying the rules you can't be removed from the forums, but that is also not an endorsement. Yaknowwhaddimean?

Apathy
09-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Every time I see something like that, I feel like you're his mom and you're explaining to him that he's a pompous little shit and he needs to shape up or his bedtime will be earlier.

But in a good way, not a bitchy one.

Cock Joke
09-14-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm not flaming anything. You can't claim anyone is flaming you when you post things like *starts attentionwhoring*,

I was playing along with that thread JN made, FYI.

or for pointing out that most of what you have displayed on the forum has been infantile at best. Saying people should ignore you is a copout. This is a community, whether or not you care about it. So long as you're obeying the rules you can't be removed from the forums, but that is also not an endorsement. Yaknowwhaddimean?

Well, ignoring someone is a whole lot more productive than telling that person to "STFU" and all that. And whenever I tried to tone it down, people still complained. I am convinced that certain people on this board will go out of their way to try & get angry at something.

Little_Miss_1565
09-14-2008, 08:04 PM
Every time I see something like that, I feel like you're his mom and you're explaining to him that he's a pompous little shit and he needs to shape up or his bedtime will be earlier.

But in a good way, not a bitchy one.

Hahahahaha. Every time I have to say it, I feel like "damn kids get off my lawn!"

Jules69
09-14-2008, 08:06 PM

3. Enjoy! Is number 1 here true?? Do u have a list of good and bad here??

Little_Miss_1565
09-14-2008, 08:09 PM
I was playing along with that thread JN made, FYI.

Well, ignoring someone is a whole lot more productive than telling that person to "STFU" and all that. And whenever I tried to tone it down, people still complained. I am convinced that certain people on this board will go out of their way to try & get angry at something.

If all it took on this forum was the ignore list, we wouldn't have 16 moderators. What you're trying to put forth is like saying Giuliani shouldn't have criminalized graffiti in NYC and instead should have told everyone to look the other way.

Even when you're trying to tone it down you are frequently still out of line or disruptive. And it's not beacuse anyone needs a reason to be unhappy.

WebDudette
09-14-2008, 08:15 PM
If all it took on this forum was the ignore list, we wouldn't have 16 moderators. What you're trying to put forth is like saying Giuliani shouldn't have criminalized graffiti in NYC and instead should have told everyone to look the other way.

I was so close to using the very same example. Actually, I did post it but deleted it shortly after.

Cock Joke
09-14-2008, 08:19 PM

Even when you're trying to tone it down you are frequently still out of line or disruptive. And it's not beacuse anyone needs a reason to be unhappy.

But if my posts aren't breaking the rules, there should be no reason for anyone to get upset.

I understand this community goes way back and people miss the old days, but times change, there are more members, and some people are gonna have to adjust to things.

Little_Miss_1565
09-14-2008, 08:31 PM
But if my posts aren't breaking the rules, there should be no reason for anyone to get upset.

I understand this community goes way back and people miss the old days, but times change, there are more members, and some people are gonna have to adjust to things.

Just because there isn't a rule against being disruptive and infantile doesn't mean anyone should be expected to like it when you are. Some people have put a lot of time and energy into this community; times do change, but that doesn't mean people will take kindly when it looks like someone is taking a dump on it.

Jebus
09-14-2008, 08:41 PM
On behalf of the entire BBS, I'm requesting Apathy's good/bad list. It's a matter of national security. Yup.

JohnnyNemesis
09-14-2008, 08:47 PM

I disagree with most of what you're saying in this thread, except for this. Still, 1565 is right too, though; people can and should say whatever the fuck they want about the status of the community they've helped build all these years, and they too have every right to work at keeping it awesome.

But yeah, people are just gonna have to adjust to things changing, I completely agree. I just don't see how you can essentially say "People should just not care when I act stupid!", yet at the same time not apply that to yourself and say "I should just not care when people tell me to STFU!". It don't work like that homie.

Apathy
09-14-2008, 09:31 PM
On behalf of the entire BBS, I'm requesting Apathy's good/bad list. It's a matter of national security. Yup.

You're lucky I even saw this, considering you're number one on my naughty list.

Which is in fact, completely separate from the bad list.

adombomb222
09-14-2008, 09:35 PM
ooo really?

drummerbecca
09-15-2008, 02:57 AM
It's threads like this one that make me want to avoid coming here. I've never been on a worse forum for having people make you think that by being new to the community that you're somehow a factor in how supposedly shitty the forum is. My statistics were probably wrong in my last post here. Yes, a large percentage of the new members on here only signed up to flame the album, but I can't help but suspect that some of them signed up with good intentions, then had someone be a complete asshole to them and they decided not to come back.

Little_Miss_1565
09-15-2008, 03:44 AM
Yes, a large percentage of the new members on here only signed up to flame the album, but I can't help but suspect that some of them signed up with good intentions, then had someone be a complete asshole to them and they decided not to come back.

I've seen a great deal who have signed up with bad intentions just to flame the record, and they eventually do get bored and leave. But you're right, there are many who just want to act like dicks towards them and it doesn't help.

Sunny
09-15-2008, 04:38 AM
It's threads like this one that make me want to avoid coming here

if threads from longtime members being concerned about the quality of content bother you soooo much, perhaps you should avoid coming here indeed.

from my personal experience, this forum is incredibly friendly to newcomers. the only friendlier online community i frequent is the Purse Forum and that should tell you something. i can't imagine posts like "SPERM ME U SEXY HOT NAUGHTY LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER HELLA DOPE POWER" (courtesy of iPunk) being tolerated *anywhere* else.

for the most part, people here don't get flamed for being "new". the mods make sure we take it easy on the new members and give them the benefit of the doubt. what will get you flamed, however, is saying stupid shit, being juvenile, spamming and then responding with indignation when called on for it.

drummerbecca
09-15-2008, 06:47 AM
if threads from longtime members being concerned about the quality of content bother you soooo much, perhaps you should avoid coming here indeed.

from my personal experience, this forum is incredibly friendly to newcomers. the only friendlier online community i frequent is the Purse Forum and that should tell you something. i can't imagine posts like "SPERM ME U SEXY HOT NAUGHTY LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER HELLA DOPE POWER" (courtesy of iPunk) being tolerated *anywhere* else.

for the most part, people here don't get flamed for being "new". the mods make sure we take it easy on the new members and give them the benefit of the doubt. what will get you flamed, however, is saying stupid shit, being juvenile, spamming and then responding with indignation when called on for it.

I'm not entirely convinced you even bothered to read past my first sentence, so I'll simplify things for you...
I didn't say I hated these threads because people voice their opinions about the lack of quality in certains threads etc, I said I didn't like these kind of threads because they always seem to point the finger at new members when they aren't always at fault.
And yeah, that post from you is a perfect example of exactly what I hate about forums. Thankfully there are some nice people and interesting conversations that make it worthwhile to come back.

T-6005
09-15-2008, 07:04 AM
To be entirely fair, it's generally not the members that have been here forever who gang up on newcomers and make them feel unwelcome - it's those that have been here maybe six months or a full year who react in that way. Every so often you'll get a really much older member who will be exasperated with some childish behavior or other and mention it and then somehow it becomes twisted into an oppressive 1337 shitstorm.

EDIT - Except me with Lodat. I was not entirely fair. Hey lodat - you no longer annoy me quite as much!

EDITEDIT - Wait, I changed my mind. I think I was right to dislike Lodat. I just don't anymore. As much.

Sunny
09-15-2008, 07:04 AM
I'm not entirely convinced you even bothered to read past my first sentence, so I'll simplify things for you...
I didn't say I hated these threads because people voice their opinions about the lack of quality in certains threads etc, I said I didn't like these kind of threads because they always seem to point the finger at new members when they aren't always at fault.

oh, i read your post. i just think it's bs. ;D

Little_Miss_1565
09-15-2008, 07:15 AM
I think drummerbecca has some good points, but it's definitely also true what T said.

JohnnyNemesis
09-15-2008, 07:18 AM
Word up. It's just way too easy to blindly point fingers at the newcomers without stepping back and realizing that, hey, maybe the "longtime members" have been boring as fuck lately too?

Betty
09-15-2008, 08:07 AM
Ehhh...

The longtime members have probably been boring as fuck for a long time. People sometimes complain about this place being boring, but not that often.

The thing that makes people complain is when there's suddenly a massive surge in retarded threads and posts in a few days or a few weeks, which is exactly what just happened here. And I'd say it's the fault of newer members, yes.

I agree with Sunny. I don't think this forum makes new people feel unwelcome at all. If you're not the cause of the retardedness then don't take it personally, cause obviously nobody has any problem with you. And trust me, if you start making posts that are interesting or witty in the slightest, people will probably praise you to no end, because, well, let's face it, there are only so many good new people who join this place. So it works both ways. We love good new members; we need more.

drummerbecca
09-15-2008, 08:51 AM
oh, i read your post. i just think it's bs. ;D

That's fair enough, you're entitled to your own opinion. Glad to see you're living up to the subheading, Sunny, and adding fuel to my fire by being one of those people that you think I'm bullshitting about. You're a fine example, well done.

To everyone else, I can appreciate that there is a lot of "retarded threads and posts" and that it does get frustrating for long serving forum members - I was never arguing with that it the first place. It's just the attitudes of some longer serving forum members - I'm sure I don't need to mention names in this instance - that stinks. But not all of them. I admit I was vague when I said the forum made newcomers feel unwelcome, it's just certain people on the forum. Look at the response to the first ever post I made on here. I can't remember it word for word, but it was something along the lines of "WTF do you know? You've been here for, like, a day". Nice attitude.

T-6005
09-15-2008, 10:02 AM
I'm sure I don't need to mention names in this instance
I'm sorry, but ARGH.

No one ever wants to mention names. Ever. I don't have the slightest clue to who these people you're mentioning are, and to be honest I doubt they do either!

How's about you just step up and give us a concrete list of the people you think are responsible, and then everyone can concretely review your opinion.

ARGH.

JohnnyNemesis
09-15-2008, 10:08 AM
I think it's because that's guaranteed to start a flame war she can't win, because if the person happens to be someone most people generally like, there's no way people are gonna take the rest of her opinions seriously no matter how valid/invalid they are. That's just my guess, I could be wrong.

drummerbecca
09-15-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm sorry, but ARGH.

No one ever wants to mention names. Ever. I don't have the slightest clue to who these people you're mentioning are, and to be honest I doubt they do either!

How's about you just step up and give us a concrete list of the people you think are responsible, and then everyone can concretely review your opinion.

ARGH.

Because JN is right. What's the point when whatever I say will be flamed? And it's not about "stepping up", it's not like I'm afraid to mention names, I just thought that my last post would have made it quite clear who I was referring to.

T-6005
09-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Because JN is right. What's the point when whatever I say will be flamed? And it's not about "stepping up", it's not like I'm afraid to mention names, I just thought that my last post would have made it quite clear who I was referring to.
It was a general complaint. It can't hurt to make things absolutely clear.

Complaints about treatment and how longtime members are viewed differently than new members and treat people badly are almost without fail vague at best. It's like anyone who was part of the boards when Splinter came out is somehow involved in elitist forum oppression.

And so what if the people are well liked? You can be well-liked by the "longtime" members everyone is talking about, and people will still admit you're a dick. I mean look at Justin. People liked him (hell, there was definitely a little hint of idolization at time from some of the younger members) but I'm pretty sure everyone can admit he was pretty much a giant dick.

It's the same story in Politics - you can say whatever you want, but who will take you seriously if you have no sources (my favorites are the people who claim that they've already established their facts when they've just said things that can't be corroborated).

I hate to seem like I'm coming down on you, but honestly - if you're so militant about this unfair treatment people are receiving, then don't just vaguely complain about it. Give me a quote, an example - something. Not just "I think it's pretty obvious who I meant." Well, maybe it is. In that instant - but even nos noobs can make single dickish posts.

What I'm asking for is for you to show that there's a trend of this type of behavior. The onus of proof is on you.

And you know what? Maybe I'm just completely blind to all of the social net injustice that has been going on because my profile has a date before 2006 in it. Maybe I'm just blind in general.

I'm just saying.

wheelchairman
09-15-2008, 12:08 PM

That is actually sad. Although I suppose that gives reason to why you are one of the few people with enough patience to read Robert Jordan.

If anyone's like me they usually read posts by posters they know they like (much like Apathy described.) Since we have so many new people it will mean that you won't necessarily read as much. And thus you won't reply as much. That'll change of course. For example I stopped skimming Shank's posts. Don't know exactly how new she is though.

Rooster
09-15-2008, 12:43 PM
I think that most intolerance is aimed at those new members that came on this forum just to whine about things they don't like, and started some flame wars just to annoy other users. On the other hand some new members complained, but they did that in a non-insulting way and they actually constructively explained what bothers them, so they are/were OK, and didn't get flamed - some did get flamed, but they shouldn't, because they knew how to properly explain their opinions.

Other than this i don't think this forum is so much negatively aimed towards new users. I joined in June this year, and didn't have any problems so far. Probably the negativity is aimed more towards trolls and spammers. I hope that the hatred towards some newcomers won't evolve further into a stereotype that "every new member is a troll" or something, because (let's face it) many of newcommers are/were indeed trolls (prussian blue thread, those self-proclaimed "lawyers",...)

T-6005
09-15-2008, 01:16 PM
That is actually sad. Although I suppose that gives reason to why you are one of the few people with enough patience to read Robert Jordan.

If anyone's like me they usually read posts by posters they know they like (much like Apathy described.) Since we have so many new people it will mean that you won't necessarily read as much. And thus you won't reply as much. That'll change of course. For example I stopped skimming Shank's posts. Don't know exactly how new she is though.

Close to the release of A Memory of Light I am totally going to make a thread about it.

sKratch
09-15-2008, 01:24 PM
oh ps
wut in the world happend 2 u?

wheelchairman
09-15-2008, 01:32 PM
When is the release btw? I'll need to start reading good and ready in advance.

KHWHD
09-15-2008, 01:38 PM
For example I stopped skimming Shank's posts. Don't know exactly how new she is though.

Nice to see I'm so well liked. :(

T-6005
09-15-2008, 01:42 PM
When is the release btw? I'll need to start reading good and ready in advance.
Fall 2009. I've read Brandon Sanderson's other stuff and it's really not bad (I actually quite enjoyed Elantris). So at least the book will be readable.

He's got a counter up on his site tell how far he is through the first write-through of the book, so I guess that could be helpful.

wheelchairman
09-15-2008, 01:43 PM
You are pretty new. It wasn't an insult to you at all. Not reading your posts didn't mean I didn't like you. It meant that I didn't know you well enough to know if I should be interested.

KHWHD
09-15-2008, 01:45 PM
You are pretty new. It wasn't an insult to you at all. Not reading your posts didn't mean I didn't like you. It meant that I didn't know you well enough to know if I should be interested.

How do you know if you're not interested (in the threads/replies) if you don't read the posts? I really am a nice, and interesting person. :)

IamSam
09-15-2008, 01:47 PM
To be entirely fair, it's generally not the members that have been here forever who gang up on newcomers and make them feel unwelcome - it's those that have been here maybe six months or a full year who react in that way.

I'll own up to it. I joined in January and I do 'pick on' 'gang up on' etc. What are my reasons for it? Mainly if you are child like, lack normal human skills, or are just plain idiotic, I call you on it. People like Cock Joke, Offspringhead, and the majority of the old 'Anti-Authority' gang are constantly on my shit list. They start to prove that they are worthwhile and then BAM. They start posting stupid shit again and again.

That and the constant 'vs' threads and the other GC threads are freaking out of control.

dff_punk
09-15-2008, 01:57 PM
That and the constant 'vs' threads and the other GC threads are freaking out of control.

Isn't it a bit of an overstatement?

IamSam
09-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Isn't it a bit of an overstatement?

Ok. They are out of control.

wheelchairman
09-15-2008, 02:46 PM
How do you know if you're not interested (in the threads/replies) if you don't read the posts? I really am a nice, and interesting person. :)

Perhaps but I don't really have the patience or care enough to see if every new person is worth reading. I skim most of what I see read the people I know I like and look into conversations I think look interesting. Then slowly more and more people look interesting to me as I see them engage in more and more conversation.

And everyone thinks they are nice and interesting. Even I think I am nice and interesting and I like Star Trek.

ninthlayer
09-15-2008, 02:51 PM
I really am a nice, and interesting person. :)
Statements like this make you look less than interesting. I haven't even read much of what you've posted but I already know more than I'd ever want. Yeah, you have kids and something about their dad and blah blah blah. Take it to livejournal or whatever's popular. Don't air your personal issues out on a public forum.

ps: fags

Cock Joke
09-15-2008, 02:52 PM
People like Cock Joke, Offspringhead, and the majority of the old 'Anti-Authority' gang are constantly on my shit list. They start to prove that they are worthwhile and then BAM. They start posting stupid shit again and again.

Whoa. We're so sorry for being such fun and awesome people, keeping things lively and entertaining. What ever were we thinking?

KHWHD
09-15-2008, 03:11 PM
Statements like this make you look less than interesting. I haven't even read much of what you've posted but I already know more than I'd ever want. Yeah, you have kids and something about their dad and blah blah blah. Take it to livejournal or whatever's popular. Don't air your personal issues out on a public forum.

I'll be sure not to post anything in the off topic forums anymore. I wouldn't want to disappoint or bore anyone. :rolleyes:

KHWHD
09-15-2008, 03:17 PM

Funny how others are "allowed" to, but not me. Interesting.

Rooster
09-15-2008, 03:17 PM

I think she posted that in General Chat, and she was asking for some help/opinion there. If she wants to share her personal problems here it's cool, there are a lot of users who are understanding enough and might help her with an advice or two. On the other hand there are also users who might call her "white trash" (i think you know who i'm referring to). Threads like her's are loads better than threads like "z0mfg, dexter r fat" or other pointless threads here...

And if you didn't want to know more about her, you could just stop reading her thread after the first post.

randman21
09-15-2008, 03:26 PM
Drummerbecca, I've always thought you were a little too sensitive about being new. I think the first post I saw of yours was in a thread where they were voicing their frustration with people who create profiles just to complain about the album and leave after that one post. You took it as an attack on newcomers, when it was far from it (there were probably quite a few newbies in that thread). I'm not an old-timer, but I've been here long enough to know that there's no general bias against new users. Many members have been well-liked after not being here that long.

IamSam
09-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Whoa. We're so sorry for being such fun and awesome people, keeping things lively and entertaining. What ever were we thinking?

Refer to this:

And everyone thinks they are nice and interesting. Even I think I am nice and interesting and I like Star Trek.

It's all about your perception. You may view yourself to be fun and awesome and able to keep things lively and entertaining...but in actuality you don't.

Cock Joke
09-15-2008, 04:56 PM
^ In actuality I do, you just have no sense of humor. :)

drummerbecca
09-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Drummerbecca, I've always thought you were a little too sensitive about being new. I think the first post I saw of yours was in a thread where they were voicing their frustration with people who create profiles just to complain about the album and leave after that one post. You took it as an attack on newcomers, when it was far from it (there were probably quite a few newbies in that thread). I'm not an old-timer, but I've been here long enough to know that there's no general bias against new users. Many members have been well-liked after not being here that long.

Maybe. Just worried about being tarred with that brush, I suppose.

IamSam
09-15-2008, 05:18 PM
^ In actuality I do, you just have no sense of humor. :)

No. At least not your sense of humor. I left that all behind when I got laid.

WebDudette
09-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Shank isn't nice. She called me out and then ignored me :(.

Anyway, I do generally only read certain peoples posts. Not necessarily because I like them, but they generally have something to say. Hmm... maybe Jakebert for example. I don't particularly like him, but he typically says something worth reading.

KHWHD
09-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Shank isn't nice. She called me out and then ignored me :(.

I don't ignore. I just didn't have anything important to say, as per usual. :rolleyes:

Cock Joke
09-15-2008, 06:15 PM
No. At least not your sense of humor. I left that all behind when I got laid.

Who's the lucky man?

IamSam
09-15-2008, 06:21 PM
Who's the lucky man?

See. Juvenile. Good play. But childish at best.

Cock Joke
09-15-2008, 06:23 PM
Whatever you say, Samantha. I ain't changin' for no one. :cool:

bighead384
09-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Man, for people that look down on punk so much, some of you really have high expectations for the intellectual level of conversation on a punk band's web forum.

T-6005
09-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Man, for people that look down on punk so much, some of you really have high expectations for the intellectual level of conversation on a punk band's web forum.

What band might that be?

KHWHD
09-15-2008, 07:21 PM
I only joined to get info., updates, and have some fun on the forums. But I guess I "spoke too much about my personal life" and am looked down now because of it, which is really sad. I apologise to everyone that "dislikes" me or "skims" through my posts because I got too personal about my life. My intentions were not to be disliked, not in the least. I don't go out of my way to flame other people or intentionally start arguments. But apparently some people have already made their minds up about me which is unfortunate. Oh wells.

wheelchairman
09-15-2008, 07:25 PM
IamSam, you're doing it again. That thing you do that no one else seems to do. Either we all think you're just feeding a troll, or you're really harping too much on a stupid issue. It's not necessary to have the last word. It's a stupid discussion, and it annoys me to watch you waste your time in such a stupid manner.

And you do it all the time. Unless I'm confusing you with someone else, I do that sometimes.

Cock Joke
09-15-2008, 07:33 PM
I only joined to get info., updates, and have some fun on the forums. But I guess I "spoke too much about my personal life" and am looked down now because of it, which is really sad. I apologise to everyone that "dislikes" me or "skims" through my posts because I got too personal about my life. My intentions were not to be disliked, not in the least. I don't go out of my way to flame other people or intentionally start arguments. But apparently some people have already made their minds up about me which is unfortunate. Oh wells.

You don't have to apologize. The idiots who flamed you were just doing it for attention. A lot of us supported you where as only a few people gave you a hard time. I think you should feel free to post whatever you want about yourself.

Sunny
09-15-2008, 08:08 PM
What band might that be?

ooh!

i see what you did there.

ninthlayer
09-15-2008, 08:47 PM
I'll be sure not to post anything in the off topic forums anymore. I wouldn't want to disappoint or bore anyone. :rolleyes:
I wish you weren't being sarcastic here, but you're an emotion whore so it bums me out to no end that you.

Funny how others are "allowed" to, but not me. Interesting.
Funny how you quoted me twice and yet didn't respond with anything pertinent. Funny indeed.

I think she posted that in General Chat, and she was asking for some help/opinion there. If she wants to share her personal problems here it's cool, there are a lot of users who are understanding enough and might help her with an advice or two. On the other hand there are also users who might call her "white trash" (i think you know who i'm referring to). Threads like her's are loads better than threads like "z0mfg, dexter r fat" or other pointless threads here...

And if you didn't want to know more about her, you could just stop reading her thread after the first post.
1. Shout-outs HAU
2. Your argument falls flat when you realize that her thread titles inform the critical reader of the full contents therein. Yeah, we get it: you have kids and feel super fucked over by some scumfuck guy that knocked you up. Whatever. You still love him yada yada yada fear of being alone and dealing with the fact that you're a single mother while clinging to some sort of pop-punk ideal of rebellion or whatever-the-fuck-have-you while maintaining a critical distance from the reality of your non-unique situation. We've all heard the sob stories. Go watch Lifetime and cry about it to your fucked up childhood (oh, and while you're at it: post more smiley faces in that MB420 stylized way which you appear to love).
3. I'm not going to take someone with an Anarchy sign as their avatar seriously, Raptornumbers.

Oh, as for PilZ-E: have my abortions. I fucking love you.

Jebus
09-15-2008, 10:12 PM
I honestly can't remember the last time I had a meaningful opinion on anything. I think half of my post count came from the ogame thread and lately I've barely posted outside of my comic book thread. I really want to blame the crappy threads in GC, but I'm not trying much to improve things either. When I do want to join in some conversation, it's really hard because the threads get derailed my the most meaningless arguments.

Little_Miss_1565
09-15-2008, 10:59 PM
Shank, you take everything way, way too seriously. One person said they skim your posts. One. That does not mean that you don't have friends here. It's not the end of the world if someone doesn't like you.

Lizardus
09-15-2008, 11:21 PM
What band might that be?

My band! (http://www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers) check it out.

Ryder1234
09-15-2008, 11:37 PM
My band! (http://www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers) check it out.

I'm pretty sure that it's http://www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

Rooster
09-16-2008, 02:18 AM
1. Shout-outs HAU
2. Your argument falls flat when you realize that her thread titles inform the critical reader of the full contents therein. Yeah, we get it: you have kids and feel super fucked over by some scumfuck guy that knocked you up. Whatever. You still love him yada yada yada fear of being alone and dealing with the fact that you're a single mother while clinging to some sort of pop-punk ideal of rebellion or whatever-the-fuck-have-you while maintaining a critical distance from the reality of your non-unique situation. We've all heard the sob stories. Go watch Lifetime and cry about it to your fucked up childhood (oh, and while you're at it: post more smiley faces in that MB420 stylized way which you appear to love).
3. I'm not going to take someone with an Anarchy sign as their avatar seriously, Raptornumbers.

Oh, as for PilZ-E: have my abortions. I fucking love you.

Whatever. Looks like you haven't seen the last sentence in my post, so i'm posting it again:

It's not like she titeled her thread "Ninthlayer, you must read this and respond"

Now i'm gonna stop arguing with you, because you are not worth of being noticed, ninthlawyer.

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2008, 05:41 AM
Shank, you take everything way, way too seriously. One person said they skim your posts. One. That does not mean that you don't have friends here. It's not the end of the world if someone doesn't like you.

Seriously now.

Sunny
09-16-2008, 05:48 AM

this x 4509684590.

Free?
09-16-2008, 06:27 AM
Some people are more cool-headed about some negative responses they get, some are more sensitive. Aand when you read some posts they might sound different than an author wanted them to sound like, such thing happens more often with people who don't use smileys much, like IamSam, wheelchairman, Sunny. You guys always post well constructed posts with well chosen words. Your responses may look kinda unfriendly people, who are used to chat in more simple way with smileys. I'm not trying to teach you, I like your posts as they are, I just want to point that your constant seriousness may look offensive to sensitive people. I'd like to recommend everyone who thinks that he/she is offended by a post, re-read that post one more time with cooled mind, try to see no offense there, you'll probably find that post will sound different then.

As for forums becoming boring place with stupid threads, we're all to blame :). Those vs. , guess the lyrics etc threads were made exactly because of boredom. People here are just out of ideas how to make this place more interesting, hopefully it will not last long. But starting another "your top X offspring songs" or vs thread definitely isn't the way to save the situation.

IamSam
09-16-2008, 07:41 AM
IamSam, you're doing it again. That thing you do that no one else seems to do. Either we all think you're just feeding a troll, or you're really harping too much on a stupid issue. It's not necessary to have the last word. It's a stupid discussion, and it annoys me to watch you waste your time in such a stupid manner.

And you do it all the time. Unless I'm confusing you with someone else, I do that sometimes.

Stop, take some time to think, figure out what the hell I'm doing.

I know he's a troll. I've fed him to make my point, which he did quite well. If you haven't noticed, I stopped.

On another note, quite acting like you're my father. He's an ass and I would expect someone much smarter than him (you) to act better than that. That and you may have me confused with Raptor88.

For example you could have just asked if it was worth my time instead of putting fake sincerity into a post.

Cock Joke
09-16-2008, 07:51 AM
This is my favorite thread of all-time!

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 07:57 AM
On another note, quite acting like you're my father. He's an ass and I would expect someone much smarter than him (you) to act better than that. That and you may have me confused with Raptor88.

Dude, come on. The entire moderating team has to get all mommy/daddy on a daily basis, so of course it's going to come across like that. He's just pointing something out.

wheelchairman
09-16-2008, 08:42 AM
What point was that IAmSam? That you don't think he's funny and that you wish everyone agreed with you?

Because that's a stupid point. That was why I said quit acting stupid. Now quit acting like a child and I'll quit acting like a parent.

Fake sincerity? I think it was sincere exasperation.

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2008, 08:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Free?
09-16-2008, 08:59 AM
:D ye, right! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZSYEH0Grb0&feature=related

Sunny
09-16-2008, 10:15 AM
Some people are more cool-headed about some negative responses they get, some are more sensitive. Aand when you read some posts they might sound different than an author wanted them to sound like, such thing happens more often with people who don't use smileys much, like IamSam, wheelchairman, Sunny. You guys always post well constructed posts with well chosen words. Your responses may look kinda unfriendly people, who are used to chat in more simple way with smileys. I'm not trying to teach you, I like your posts as they are, I just want to point that your constant seriousness may look offensive to sensitive people. I'd like to recommend everyone who thinks that he/she is offended by a post, re-read that post one more time with cooled mind, try to see no offense there, you'll probably find that post will sound different then.

hey, thanks i guess =p

that's an interesting point.. i'm sure some people might feel a bit intimidated at first, and that's ok. the problem is that some new members jump to conclusions instead of sitting back, reading, and understanding the way some members communicate here. we might *sound* serious, but we do joke around a lot, and maybe sometimes it goes over people's heads. i've seen some new members respond all indignant and in all seriousness to lighthearted jokes some old members made - just because they're not accustomed to the board dynamic. as i said - it's a matter of reading, stepping back and thinking about your reaction.

as for our posts being a far cry from your usual chatroom ":D:mad::cool:" speak, well, that's true too, and i understand some people are not used to it. what bothers me is when people respond to it in a rude manner, like "oh you must think you're sooo smart" or "stop pretending to be an intellectual" or whatever, as if a certain degree of eloquence (ha!) was a bad thing. i'm pretty sure the other people you mentioned are not *trying* to sound smart or to impress anyone, and neither am i.

bighead384
09-16-2008, 11:26 AM
Hey Sunny,

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34664&page=3

Just another of example of why that's NOT how things really are here.

IamSam
09-16-2008, 11:41 AM
Dude, come on. The entire moderating team has to get all mommy/daddy on a daily basis, so of course it's going to come across like that. He's just pointing something out.

You come off as nice and sincere versus him. It's the way we all word things differently and how others perceive it. What I said is how I perceived it.

What point was that IAmSam? That you don't think he's funny and that you wish everyone agreed with you?

Because that's a stupid point. That was why I said quit acting stupid. Now quit acting like a child and I'll quit acting like a parent.

Fake sincerity? I think it was sincere exasperation.

My point was that he is juvenile and the majority of his posts are useless. I guess I should have stated that better. I can respect the parent attitude, but at the same time I can't respect how you talk down to people. Be a teacher, not a boss.

Thanks for explaining the sincerity/exasperation part. Understood.

Jebus
09-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Stop, take some time to think, figure out what the hell I'm doing.
This is exactly why I hate this injoke so much.

Rooster
09-16-2008, 11:53 AM
...you may have me confused with Raptor88.

Am i doing something wrong here :confused:

IamSam
09-16-2008, 11:55 AM
Am i doing something wrong here :confused:

No. I just know we were both doing a lot of discussion in the Russia/Georgia thread and thought he may have confused us. I thought you were fine, but I guess that doesn't mean anything.

Rooster
09-16-2008, 11:58 AM
No. I just know we were both doing a lot of discussion in the Russia/Georgia thread and thought he may have confused us. I thought you were fine, but I guess that doesn't mean anything.

Oh, allright then. But yeah, that thread was, hmm, let's just say quite popular some time ago. Like a "troll food factory".

ninthlayer
09-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Whatever. Looks like you haven't seen the last sentence in my post, so i'm posting it again:

It's not like she titeled her thread "Ninthlayer, you must read this and respond"

Now i'm gonna stop arguing with you, because you are not worth of being noticed, ninthlawyer.
Critical reading is a life skill. I specifically addressed your statement in section two of my post. Nice attempt at making a high-handed last word, but it's not going to happen kid. Oh, and check your spelling yo.

Rooster
09-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Critical reading is a life skill. I specifically addressed your statement in section two of my post. Nice attempt at making a high-handed last word, but it's not going to happen kid. Oh, and check your spelling yo.

Haha, nice try. I read your post. The title of her thread doesn't give away the topic of the thread, but the first post should give you a clear picture, and that's exactly what i've written.

And don't bother with my spelling, you ninthlawyer, i know it's not perfect since english isn't my first language, so you won't hurt me with that kind of comments.

Hmm, this thing with grammar reminds me of some "rules" of flame wars: when everything else fails, try attack with comment on bad grammar...

Sunny
09-16-2008, 12:57 PM
..."lawyer" is an insult these days? i guess i didn't get the memo. or are you just referring to ninth's superior verbal ability?

ninthlayer
09-16-2008, 01:10 PM
Haha, nice try. I read your post. The title of her thread doesn't give away the topic of the thread, but the first post should give you a clear picture, and that's exactly what i've written.

And don't bother with my spelling, you ninthlawyer, i know it's not perfect since english isn't my first language, so you won't hurt me with that kind of comments.

Hmm, this thing with grammar reminds me of some "rules" of flame wars: when everything else fails, try attack with comment on bad grammar...
It's hard to consider this a flame war, given your lack of valid retorts and the civil manner I've been conducting myself within.

..."lawyer" is an insult these days? i guess i didn't get the memo. or are you just referring to ninth's superior verbal ability?
Not to mention rugged good looks.

Rooster
09-16-2008, 01:16 PM

Well, actually not the best working memo by me. I wrote that because he wanted to prove i'm wrong in 3 points (one of his previous posts), but did it poorly in my opinion...

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 01:17 PM
Hey Sunny,

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34664&page=3

Just another of example of why that's NOT how things really are here.

It looked like a pretty civilized discussion and sharing of ideas until you stepped in with your standard "You're a faggot."

Rooster
09-16-2008, 01:32 PM
It's hard to consider this a flame war, given your lack of valid retorts and the civil manner I've been conducting myself within.

Well, you started flaming an user without a good reason - did she insult you or something with her thread? She asked for help, you started flaming her, i defended her, you responded with another flaming... Flame war.

Do you just think that your opinion counts more, because you have 4000+ posts? Since you are acting like you're the smartest person on the planet. As i said, if you didn't want to know more about her, you could just stop reading her thread after seing the first post in it (or just a few lines of the first post - you should get the idea of the thread from the first few lines already). You just enjoy bitching up here, eh? People like you make new users here feel unwelcome.

Cock Joke
09-16-2008, 02:12 PM

Or refer to the opponent as "juvenile" and "infantile" every few posts. :rolleyes:

bighead384
09-16-2008, 02:23 PM
It looked like a pretty civilized discussion and sharing of ideas until you stepped in with your standard "You're a faggot."

I was *this* close to writing something along the lines of "watch 1565 pop up and ignore everything else to point out that I said faggot". I swear to god, I was right about to fucking do that. God, is it frustrating when that happens. Also, I guess it's okay when other people say that, but not me huh?

Anyway, your lying to yourself because you don't want to see what's so plainly obvious. Again.

IamSam
09-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Or refer to the opponent as "juvenile" and "infantile" every few posts. :rolleyes:

About the same as calling people "1337" and "faggots?"

I will give you this: You do post some good things in GOD and I enjoy your excitement there, but I get tired of it here. Fair enough?

Cock Joke
09-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Sure thing.

ninthlayer
09-16-2008, 02:58 PM
Well, you started flaming an user without a good reason - did she insult you or something with her thread? She asked for help, you started flaming her, i defended her, you responded with another flaming... Flame war.

Do you just think that your opinion counts more, because you have 4000+ posts? Since you are acting like you're the smartest person on the planet. As i said, if you didn't want to know more about her, you could just stop reading her thread after seing the first post in it (or just a few lines of the first post - you should get the idea of the thread from the first few lines already). You just enjoy bitching up here, eh? People like you make new users here feel unwelcome.
I wish I were sheltered enough that civil discourse looked hostile and fell within the context of flaming. As for the post count: had no idea what it was until you mentioned it (and I still haven't bothered to look). You're missing the point here and I'm genuinely saddened that you keep slamming your head against this as if I were acting out of malice. Whatever dude, it's cool, anarchy and whatnot.

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 03:38 PM
I was *this* close to writing something along the lines of "watch 1565 pop up and ignore everything else to point out that I said faggot". I swear to god, I was right about to fucking do that. God, is it frustrating when that happens. Also, I guess it's okay when other people say that, but not me huh?

Anyway, your lying to yourself because you don't want to see what's so plainly obvious. Again.

You are about as insecure as CJ is infantile, and I think that's why you see any discussion and disagreement that may or may not feature some not malicious ribbing as a nuclear attack. You should probably take up zen meditation, or yoga. (And even more LOL at CJ protesting being called infantile in any post bearing a signature like the one he currently has). Also, ask the one other user who says faggot as often as you do how I feel about it and what I've said to them regarding it.

Cock Joke
09-16-2008, 03:45 PM
You are about as insecure as CJ is infantile, and I think that's why you see any discussion and disagreement that may or may not feature some not malicious ribbing as a nuclear attack. You should probably take up zen meditation, or yoga. (And even more LOL at CJ protesting being called infantile in any post bearing a signature like the one he currently has). Also, ask the one other user who says faggot as often as you do how I feel about it and what I've said to them regarding it.

You know you go on and on about how you try and do everything to make the BBS nice for everyone, yet you flame relentlessly. Flaming is against the rules and your doing just that.

Rooster
09-16-2008, 03:54 PM
I wish I were sheltered enough that civil discourse looked hostile and fell within the context of flaming. As for the post count: had no idea what it was until you mentioned it (and I still haven't bothered to look). You're missing the point here and I'm genuinely saddened that you keep slamming your head against this as if I were acting out of malice. Whatever dude, it's cool, anarchy and whatnot.

Whatever, if it's cool to you if you bitch about other users like Shank, who only wanted to get some advice from some forum members (many here could actually give her a good advice) and didn't insult you with her thread, than fine, go for it, enjoy it, if it makes your life easier.

Why exactly shouldn't she post this stuff here? People made threads about their relationships when they wanted some advice, and got it. I mean, if she trusts users here enough to ask for an advice, it's nice that she trusts us. And you get all "whatever, blah-blah-blah, go watch TV or whatever". Why? She didn't demand an advice from you, so shut up, and stop acting like you said nothing insulting to her. I think you just don't see what i'm trying to tell you, huh?

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 03:56 PM
You know you go on and on about how you try and do everything to make the BBS nice for everyone, yet you flame relentlessly. Flaming is against the rules and your doing just that.

I don't think you understand what flaming is.

Cock Joke
09-16-2008, 04:00 PM
I don't think you understand what flaming is.

Yea, it's when you just go insult someone for no reason whatsoever.

There are about a million or more things I could say about you right now, but I won't because I don't wanna get banned. ;) Of course, you and your pals could say whatever and that's just fine.

Bottom line, you're a hypocrite.

bighead384
09-16-2008, 04:06 PM

EXACTLY.

It's more baiting then flaming, but my god is it true.

jacknife737
09-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Where have i heard this argument of a group of people gaining up on certain members before?

WebDudette
09-16-2008, 04:14 PM
I would just like to point out that Ninth's post count has nothing to do with his opinion being significant. It is more so the fact that he is Ninth that makes his opinion significant.

Also, people are starting to take things waaay to seriously.

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 04:16 PM
I'm sorry you feel insulted. I understand why you would feel that way, but I also feel like not peppering the forums with what you think is hilarious when people have vocally disagreed with that assesment would be a better way to demonstrate the maturity you want others to see you as having.

Bighead, I'm just tired of having to step in and be mommy every time you perceive some slight against you and you retalliate in a manner that does not fit the situation.

Y'all wear me out.

bighead384
09-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Bighead, I'm just tired of having to step in and be mommy every time you perceive some slight against you and you retalliate in a manner that does not fit the situation.

As far as I'm concerned, the only reason I shouldn't retaliate the way I do is because it gives you an excuse to shift the focus to the harshness of my insult, rather than the fact that the fucking asshole I'm calling out is being an asshole.

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 04:46 PM
As far as I'm concerned, the only reason I shouldn't retaliate the way I do is because it gives you an excuse to shift the focus to the harshness of my insult, rather than the fact that the fucking asshole I'm calling out is being an asshole.

That is generally the way it's supposed to go when you want to prove someone wrong and show the sort of maturity that makes people want to take you seriously at the same time. When you don't, you shouldn't be surprised when you get the sort of reaction you describe.

bighead384
09-16-2008, 04:55 PM
That is generally the way it's supposed to go when you want to prove someone wrong and show the sort of maturity that makes people want to take you seriously at the same time. When you don't, you shouldn't be surprised when you get the sort of reaction you describe.

Doesn't seem to make a difference here no matter which way I do it.

Edit: Maybe things like this: http://www.offspring.com/forums/group.php?groupid=77&pp=10&page=3 are the reason I feel that way. Sorry, I've just never seen anything like that before.

Betty
09-16-2008, 07:01 PM
Wow.

Here's the problem with this BBS. You take all these different people who would NEVER EVER EVER hang around each other in person and expect them to get along? Really? No, it's not going to happen.

The age range and IQ range alone are incredibly vast.

And I guess a certain degree of civility should be expected, but should people be nauseatingly friendly? ;):D:) I hope not.

If WCM wants to say that he skims Shank's posts, or if Ninth says he's not interested in her life story, I say fine. If people want to call CJ infantile or Sunny a "bitter intellectual," fine. But if people expect to come on this forum and play with everyone, they shouldn't be so damned sensitive. (Not insinuating that Sunny is sensitive - as far as I can tell, she dismisses it). It's like high school all over again. You can't expect to be babied. If people don't like you, say fuck them and find some friends. Not everybody's gonna like you and think everything you say is so super special, because everybody is just TOO different. And if you wanna hang with the cool kids, then you're gonna have to shape up. But stop whining.

Cock Joke
09-16-2008, 07:11 PM
You make a great point, Betty.

To me, it's just mind-boggling that people would take time out of there day to quote someone's post and then cuss them out and/or try to get under their skin, when that person didn't even provoke the other dude, and is just trying to contribute to a thread. Isn't there anything else that Dude A would rather be doing than to just try and get Dude B's attention by either starting shit with him or slandering him? It makes you wonder.

I could go on & on, but this nonsense has gone on too long. The thread maybe amusing, but this ugly, bitter war stopped being fun & games on like, page 2.

But again, you make a really good point.

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 07:16 PM
I agree, Betty.

JohnnyNemesis
How come you kids are so GOD DAMNED stupid and just do the stupidest thing possible every single second of the GOD DAMNED day?!

(Reference anyone?)

Betty
I agree that some people seem to put a lot of effort into insulting others, and sometimes it makes you want to bang your head against your desk. But I mean, often people are here out of boredom or procrastination or ADD or whatever in the first place, and if there's no interesting/funny discussion going on, what better way to spend some time than to start an argument?

Part of my point also though is that I think you're greatly overexaggerating the extent of this so-called "flamewar." It mostly started because a few people bluntly stated their not-so-friendly opinions and then people took it way too seriously and then it snowballed from there.

WebDudette
09-16-2008, 07:18 PM
Did I mention that Betty has always been on my 'do read' list.

IamSam
09-16-2008, 07:21 PM
Did I mention that Betty has always been on my 'do read' list.

She's on my 'must make love to' list.

Part of my point also though is that I think you're greatly overexaggerating the extent of this so-called "flamewar." It mostly started because a few people bluntly stated their not-so-friendly opinions and then people took it way too seriously and then it snowballed from there.

This part is brilliant.

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Betty's batting 1000 tonight.

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2008, 07:27 PM
You must mean 1.000 . LRN UR BASEBALL n00b!!!!!

*starting brand new flamewar*

Ryder1234
09-16-2008, 07:27 PM
She's on my 'must make love to' list.

She's on my 'in my city' list.
No hope 4 U

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 07:29 PM
You must mean 1.000 . LRN UR BASEBALL n00b!!!!!

*starting brand new flamewar*

Eat shit and die BITCHY FUCKFACE!!!!

(Send me noodz to make it up to me)

bighead384
09-16-2008, 07:30 PM
I agree that some people seem to put a lot of effort into insulting others

It's clear to you that this is true, and it's also very clear to me. But, I have a feeling most of the people I have problems with would never admit this...

bighead384
09-16-2008, 07:32 PM
LOL

I just realized that almost all the arguments on these boards end up boiling down to:

Stop crying vs. Stop being an asshole

Betty
09-16-2008, 07:38 PM
I'm torn at a response to these kind acknowledgments. It's between humbleness, cockiness, some attempt at humor, or just being like "yay for lovin' from cute boys!"

And Bighead, sure, I agree to an extent. But YOU ARE JUST AS BAD. To these people you speak of.

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2008, 07:41 PM
(Send me noodz to make it up to me)

$5 a n00d. I accept Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, Check, or Money Order (no Discover Card plz)

It's clear to you that this is true, and it's also very clear to me. But, I have a feeling most of the people I have problems with would never admit this...

"It's very clear that what we agree on is true, but those who disagree with us would never admit that they're WRONG!"

lolz.

Seriously though, I'm gonna try to be real here.

I agree with most of what Betty is saying, but I really don't know how much people go "out of their way" to insult others. At least personally, it's been either reflexive or just lazy mindless or snappy responses (whether anyone likes them is something I'm also usually too lazy to give a shit about), and pretty much the complete opposite of "going out of my way" to insult others. If it comes across differently, then that's miscommunication and you're just straight-up wrong, to be honest.

But in fact, in an effort to (slowly cause I'm imperfect) clean up my behavior after many of my fellow moderators (repeatedly) told me to cut that kind of shit out both in public and private, I actually find myself going out of my way to NOT insult others, which again is the exact opposite. And it's something I want to continue working on.

I can only speak for myslef of course, but I'm trying to say that I don't think that part of Betty's explanation applies to everyone, not that she said or implied it did. But maybe to some people? Most? I dunno the range, I'm just sayin'.
Everything else Betty said though? Completely 100% true in every way. Expect some flowers and/or a kiss on the cheek. n00dz too if you pay up (info above lololz).

bighead384
09-16-2008, 07:42 PM
I'm torn at a response to these kind acknowledgments. It's between humbleness, cockiness, some attempt at humor, or just being like "yay for lovin' from cute boys!"

And Bighead, sure, I agree to an extent. But YOU ARE JUST AS BAD. To these people you speak of.

I just don't think being an asshole to people who are assholes is the same deal.

I can honestly say...I HATE making people feel bad. It feels terrible. You have to be a real motherfucker for me to get on your case.

Betty
09-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Rick, what I agreed to was more referring to any extensive petty arguments going on. And in those cases, I guess people are "going out of their way" in the sense that they just keep continuing some completely frustrating insult argument. I can partially understand why it happens though... it's hard to let somebody have the last word and just let it go. I agree with you that not everybody "goes out of their way" when they just insult somebody or speak their opinion of them. And actually, when I think about, when people DO go "out of their way," the result is usually pretty entertaining. I've seen some pretty creative and hilarious insults.

Bighead, maybe they are assholes to you because you're an asshole to them because you think that they're assholes to others?

And you bring up the exact point I was trying to make. Maybe you're just too nice and expect others to be just as nice. And I don't think people should have to be excessively nice on here if they don't get along. I mostly try to be nice and hold in any mean opinions I have of others if I have no reason to share them, but sometimes if somebody else expresses that same opinion, I have no problem reading it and give them some kudos for accepting the asshole label and saying what is surely on a lot of people's minds.

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2008, 07:53 PM
^I concur.

bighead384
09-16-2008, 07:59 PM
Bighead, maybe they are assholes to you because you're an asshole to them because you think that they're assholes to others?

And you bring up the exact point I was trying to make. Maybe you're just too nice and expect others to be just as nice.

I see what you mean, but maybe those people should stop with the "I want to make this place into an awesome, positive community" bullshit and admit that they get a kick out of giving people a hard time over things that most people IRL would not.

Ryder1234
09-16-2008, 08:01 PM
I see what you mean, but maybe those people should stop with the "I want to make this place into an awesome, positive community" bullshit and admit that they get a kick out of giving people a hard time over things that most people IRL would not.

Why? What if they actually do? I want this place to be fun. It's just too hard to make a difference lately. Or even say something that would have gotten laughs a few years ago.

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2008, 08:04 PM

If you some of you people weren't so good at lying to yourselves so you can see things the way you want, maybe things would be different.

Please tell me you see what you're doing.

Rag Doll
09-16-2008, 08:07 PM

I don't know if this is really your issue with everyone. I've experienced you being a dick to me, and I rarely get involved in any of the arguments and shit on here.

And if I do, it's the same thing I'd say to someone IRL that was acting the same way.

bighead384
09-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Please tell me you see what you're doing.

I hate it when people do things like this. It's a cheap way to get the upperhand in the argument. Now I'm waiting on YOU to tell me what's up.

Anyway, what are you talking about?

ninthlayer
09-16-2008, 08:08 PM
I would just like to point out that Ninth's post count has nothing to do with his opinion being significant. It is more so the fact that he is Ninth that makes his opinion significant.

Also, people are starting to take things waaay to seriously.
Shout-outs. Let's get on Ventrilo and say dirty things to each other.

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Wtf? Cheap? Wha? We're not even arguing!

You just have a habit of overlooking our roles as people who want to improve the community in some way even though we have PROOF, but then accuse us of lying to ourselves. Etc etc etc.

Apathy
09-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Also, ask the one other user who says faggot as often as you do how I feel about it and what I've said to them regarding it.

...Ninth?

lolz imadick.

So anyway, I've read three pages back and I still can't figure out what in the hell is going on. I'm not even sure if I can determine sides (if indeed an argument is ocurring). One thing is constant- No one seems to actually be saying anything new, just repeating the same thing in a new sentence.

In other words- you've all just been Family Guy'd. Same fucking jokes, different scenario.

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Apathy and Betty win the thread.

IamSam
09-16-2008, 08:31 PM
People are bastards. They are bastard covered bastards with bastard centers. No one has a nice nougaty center.

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 08:31 PM

While we're having "1565 is too exasperated to care how blunt her opinions are Week," I think the effort to make the forum into an awesome, positive community has failed roundly. I really did want this place to be rad -- still do -- and I have a lot to motivate me as to why I would. But I've lost a great deal of hope, not to mention patience, and my position doesn't seem to afford me much distance from the forums to allow me enough space to grow both those things back. There really isn't anything about this place right now that gives me a kick. JN is right -- it's not a matter of effort or enjoyment, but rather the lack of both of those things. I'm tired of telling the same people to stop doing the same thing.

Ryder1234
09-16-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm tired of people dragging on an argument from, jeeze, May? June?

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm tired of people dragging on an argument from, jeeze, May? June?

Yeah. Tired of the conspiracy of 2 bullshit, too.

I don't do any. of. this. for my health. Having to do any of this makes me want to set the forum's servers on fire. I had a goal and a vision, I've seen both of those things get farther and farther away, and now it's just like "what."

Apathy
09-16-2008, 08:40 PM
People are bastards. They are bastard covered bastards with bastard centers. No one has a nice nougaty center.

For all those unaware, here you go.

Pt 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl2O2NqQPJ4
Pt 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8ICj1MlMqQ&feature=related

Rag Doll
09-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Yeah. Tired of the conspiracy of 2 bullshit, too.

I don't do any. of. this. for my health. Having to do any of this makes me want to set the forum's servers on fire. I had a goal and a vision, I've seen both of those things get farther and farther away, and now it's just like "what."

completely and utterly agree.

i remember talking about all of this with 1565 way back when and being excited about making this place better for everyone.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2008, 08:53 PM
i remember talking about all of this with 1565 way back when and being excited about making this place better for everyone.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Prnk on us!

Ryder1234
09-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Your Band is becoming my only refuge now, but even then it's usually dead, besides the RAFRAG cover.

RickyCrack
09-16-2008, 08:56 PM
my most succesful thread turned into a bitching argument. I am sad. although I shouldn't be surprised given the nature of the thread as well as my posting track record. I think its become obvious that ive become much nicer in my progression here over the past few years. the reason I posted this mostly because I was incredibly drunk also I think its obvious that ive stopped posted as frequently and mostly its because there hasn't been anything interesting to respond to because its stupid to argue about whats Punx these days as well as the god damned aa (not the alcohol group I can't decide which association is more retarded) group keeps turning decent threads into bullshit which I don't want to respond to. ps you faggles are not keeping this place interesting and its quite the opposite. if you want to tell poop joke and touch your friends cock piles do it at middleschool where nobody will find you funny. this may be general chat but its not an excuse. find your place to do that. saying expletives isn't funny in its own right and my hate of your behavior isn't because its vulgar, faggots, look I used vulgar language, its because it isn't funny to act as such without a message or something important youre trying to say. please stop.

also there is no two sides here. I'd like to think I'm a pretty well liked and respected member here but there are also other respected and well liked members as well as moderators that probably don't feel the same way about me but they dont call me out on my behavior too often mostly because I dont act like an infantile jackass nor do I start jihads when they delete my posts because I find them generally intelligent people and the fact I get censored is because I broke the rules and guess what I never did it again sans pokemon porn.

ps I love you ninth

PPS your just oh so stupid mr raptor.

ninthlayer
09-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Shout-outs Pokemon Porn, RickyCrack, and hitting on his mother whenever I'm drunk.

RickyCrack
09-16-2008, 09:08 PM
she moved back to Texas holmes. sorry

ninthlayer
09-16-2008, 09:10 PM
It's cool, you're never around anymore anyway =( =( =(

RickyCrack
09-16-2008, 09:18 PM
I'll take a bus down sat night promise.

I love you.

ps rehab is gay. today my counselor spent an hour talking about airplanes and beveling glass. I'm in group with a PCP addict 2 crack dealers and a dude with 6 owis. I feel like a winner

ninthlayer
09-16-2008, 09:34 PM
life is pain =(

wheelchairman
09-16-2008, 11:08 PM
Bighead you're like this amazing hypocrite. You call all the mods hypocrites, yet you always lack proof (this is like a rule...). You start arguments constantly, yet you delude yourself into thinking that it's everyone elses' fault but your own (and then you claim that the mods are deluding themselves about this place...Because we happen to blame you for the stupid arguments you start?)

It's pathetic man. It's super annoying to read and it's just plain pathetic. You are not the creamy virtue filled center of this place. You're a lying hypocrite who can't take an insult. Time for you to grow some skin and think about things like "am I reacting too strongly to this post? Is that actually offensive?"

Because for an internet user, you get offended all the time. It's amazing.

Do I really want to give you this much attention? Decision......yes I guess.

WebDudette
09-16-2008, 11:23 PM
I still think bighead is just a really good troll.

IamSam
09-16-2008, 11:35 PM
For all those unaware, here you go.

Pt 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl2O2NqQPJ4
Pt 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8ICj1MlMqQ&feature=related

Thank you, sir!

Free?
09-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Sorry for bumping this thread, I just had to say that current General Offspring Discussion section is just beyond being boring, it's flooded with filler threads that are filled with filler posts. For the first time I can't find anything interesting there. :(

Also, I wonder, how does it look to boards' veterans that are here for many years. Does anything new ever happen in GOD (well, except new albums/videos/live shows discussion) or there are just old threads remade by new joiners? I see that pretty many of you don't even appear in GOD.

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2008, 11:37 AM
There isn't much to talk about in GOD unless the band is really active. Tijs and I were overwhelmed right after RFRG came out. It'll be super active again once more touring is announced, which is why we added a backup moderator to the forum. The current GOD lull is totally to be expected. As for the filler topics, I feel like a lot of people just don't want to see the forum not have activity so they just post for the sake of it. I would, however, like to state for the record how incredibly obnoxious it is to have to delete NSFW photos from the Post Every Offspring Picture You Have thread.

jacknife737
09-23-2008, 11:43 AM
There isn't much to talk about in GOD unless the band is really active. Tijs and I were overwhelmed right after RFRG came out. It'll be super active again once more touring is announced, which is why we added a backup moderator to the forum. The current GOD lull is totally to be expected. As for the filler topics, I feel like a lot of people just don't want to see the forum not have activity so they just post for the sake of it. I would, however, like to state for the record how incredibly obnoxious it is to have to delete NSFW photos from the Post Every Offspring Picture You Have thread.

Um, what?

Anyways, yeah, there does seem to be a bit of a lull in GOD, but there is only so much you can discuss about the band, when they aren't touring.

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Um, what?

Yeah. Apparently the lull is too much for some.

KHWHD
09-23-2008, 11:45 AM

What is NSFW?

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Not Safe For Work; pornographic or otherwise obscene images.

KHWHD
09-23-2008, 11:50 AM
Not Safe For Work; pornographic or otherwise obscene images.

Ah ok, thanks.

F@ BANKZ
09-23-2008, 12:07 PM
The Offspring do porn now?

0r4ng3
09-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Now that you said it, yes.

Cock Joke
09-23-2008, 04:16 PM
The Offspring do porn now?

DATZ HOW OFFSPRING R MADE LOL!!!