PDA

View Full Version : A New Start

bighead384
09-17-2008, 01:34 AM
I'm RETIRING from petty arguments and flamewars on these boards. You might say "Why don't you just stop getting involved in arguments? You don't need to make a thread about it". Well, the truth is, I felt that this would make it more official and it would be something that anyone could look back on. I may still debate and disagree with people, but I'm not going be involved in any flamewars, even though my opinions about who causes problems on these boards hasn't changed. But it's not about who's wrong or right anymore (including what I've said in this thread), it's just about the fact that I'm willing to put it all behind me. Hopefully this can mark the start of a positive change for me and everyone else.

Endymion
09-17-2008, 01:40 AM
here's to a new beginning!

JohnnyNemesis
09-17-2008, 08:58 AM
I'm willing to put it all behind me.

I'm going to be unbelievably happy if you stick to this.

bighead384
09-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Also, I'm not asking or expecting anyone else to change, no matter if I think they should or not. I'm sticking with this regardless of how other people act.

Jakebert
09-17-2008, 09:32 AM
I'm going to be unbelievably happy if you stick to this.

Agreed. If you stick to this, I salute you. If not, eh.

Cock Joke
09-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Yea. Let's hope that from here on out we can all just rise above the nonsense & fighting that's been happening here for however long.

JohnnyNemesis
09-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention...

YOU SOLD OUT!
YOU SOLD OUT!
YOU SOLD OUT!

Thomas
09-17-2008, 02:57 PM
That's not very tru punx...

IamSam
09-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention...

YOU SOLD OUT!
YOU SOLD OUT!
YOU SOLD OUT!

I think I love you but what am I so afraid of?

Llamas
09-17-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm sorry, but I can't help but see this as a way of saying, "I'm right and you're all wrong. I got the last word in, nah nah nah boo boo."

I will, however, strongly approve if you stick with this. You can be an interesting person when you aren't getting defensive and argumentative. Good luck.

JohnnyNemesis
09-17-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm sorry, but I can't help but see this as a way of saying, "I'm right and you're all wrong. I got the last word in, nah nah nah boo boo."

This is pretty much completely true, but I'll take anything at this point.

Jakebert
09-17-2008, 10:18 PM

A love there is no cure for?

Jebus
09-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Jeez, what a drama whore. Do you really believe you're such an important force in this board that it requires a formal treaty between you all the rest of the board in its own thread? If you decide to change, just fucking do it and people will take notice as you post. There's no need to feed your ego with its own thread

PS: You may not argue with due to your new found policy. I get the last word. Let simmer as it eats devours your soul.

randman21
09-18-2008, 02:39 AM
I'm of the persuasion that we should leave this thread alone and let the man change if he's going to. I agree with most of you, but he's not being given any incentive to change. These long, drawn-out arguments aren't even fun to watch anymore.

The Search Button
09-18-2008, 06:07 AM
"Rehad is for quitters"

You have just lost in the trupunkx game.

JohnnyNemesis
09-18-2008, 07:56 AM

My crippling emotional dependence :(