PDA

View Full Version : Lack of interesting threads

findout5
09-18-2008, 01:44 PM
"Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the disclaimer,That's right, the disclaimer
This Posting Institution, Known as The Boards, Will cleanse any sense of innuendo or sarcasm
From the words that might actually make you think, And will also insult your intelligence at the same time (hopefully!)
So protect your brain. This thread contains explicit depictions Of things which are real.
These real things are commonly known as FUCKING REAL. So, if it reads sarcastically, do take it seriously.
If it sounds dangerous, Do not post at home or at all. And if it offends you, just fuck off!"

Hi! Everyday I check out the boards, and some threads are really lame. And I do know I have a bullseye on my forehead for posting this (which can be missunderstood and be interpreted as a lame thread itself)...but I gotta say this:

- People posting: Some of you are just posting to get more posts on your nickname or something. It's like...pollution! Stop it. If you have nothing good to say, please don't make shitty threads. Getting more posts isn't gonna take you back to 1984 and make you the number one fan, okay?

- Band: Give us some fucking news we can comment!!

- Administrator: You can close this one, but I'd like it to be read.

Thank you.

KHWHD
09-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Sorry, but I find this thread really uninteresting.

Rutegard
09-18-2008, 01:47 PM
i read this one :D

who gives a shit about the counting posts?, do u?

and yeah...we are lacking band information...

and i guess this is an uninteresting thread tho

Free?
09-18-2008, 02:19 PM
It's General Offspring Discussion.
Also you might want check "what happened to you people" thread in General Chat. There were some discussions about boards becoming boring / polluted.
And I agree that some threads / posts are really boring.

Cock Joke
09-18-2008, 03:22 PM
That Disclaimer rendition was awesome!

F@ BANKZ
09-18-2008, 03:34 PM
Shank's improving.

I think we should have a thread rating system where the 1337 personally name and shame the best and the worst threads in BBS. Or where I give gold start to good threads and black stars to bad threads. Hmm..

Sorry to be boring and uninteresting; I need to post something.

lost_nvrfound
09-18-2008, 04:49 PM
OMGZZ!!!11!!!0ne!!1!112! POST COUNT ++++

dff_punk
09-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Since this thread is so interesting, I would like to ask a question that has been pondering my mind for the last days... what do the "ones" stand for? You know what I mean, for example: zomglulz11111!!! Does it have something to do with the exclamation mark?

Cock Joke
09-18-2008, 05:57 PM
I think it originated when people would put a ton of exclamation points and let go of the shift button too early.

lost_nvrfound
09-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Since this thread is so interesting, I would like to ask a question that has been pondering my mind for the last days... what do the "ones" stand for? You know what I mean, for example: zomglulz11111!!! Does it have something to do with the exclamation mark?

Its from frantic careless typing and people's fingers occasionally letting go of the shift key. Then it became intentional. Then people started typing out "one" and adding in other numbers trying to be funny.