09-18-2008, 10:17 PM
http://www.acdc.com/acdc101/

Nothing impressive.

Angus Young looks quite old

The band still have it

I will buy this album, maybe the special

Thomas
09-19-2008, 01:15 AM
I thought the video and the song were quite good.

Then again, I have a soft spot for cheesy rock anthems.

Free?
09-19-2008, 04:18 AM
Classic oldschool video, AC/DC doesn't need more than that and it perfectly suits them.

0r4ng3
09-19-2008, 04:18 AM
Huh, you'd think after being around for 240 years that their drummer would be better. Pretty good song though, I guess.

Ninty Man
09-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Huh, you'd think after being around for 240 years that their drummer would be better. Pretty good song though, I guess.

Phil Rudd??? He has that dry style that fits for AC/DC.

bighead384
09-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Phil Rudd??? He has that dry style that fits for AC/DC.

Yeah I agree. I was just listening to Back in Black the other day, and I was thinking how perfect the beat he does for the intro/verse riff is. Most drummers would have ruined that classic riff trying to do something more complicated, but not him. That guy is perfect for that band because simple beats sound good with the riffs they write.

Alex101
09-19-2008, 05:17 PM
I just watched the video. It was fuckin' awesome!

Ninty Man
09-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Yeah I agree. I was just listening to Back in Black the other day, and I was thinking how perfect the beat he does for the intro/verse riff is. Most drummers would have ruined that classic riff trying to do something more complicated, but not him. That guy is perfect for that band because simple beats sound good with the riffs they write.

Yeah, In fact, I think that Simon Wright and chris Slade- the drummers before and after Rudd- follow the style, and personally I think Slade was better in somethings that Rudd... but Rudd is a nice drummer

Out on Patrol
09-23-2008, 09:19 AM
I really liked it!!!

I love AC/DC!! They've been playing the same music for more than 30 years, but they still rock!!!!

ps: I also think Slade was better than Rudd in some things! But i think Rudd fits more for AC/DC's style

I never liked Wright.

Ninty Man
09-23-2008, 12:12 PM
I really liked it!!!

I love AC/DC!! They've been playing the same music for more than 30 years, but they still rock!!!!

ps: I also think Slade was better than Rudd in some things! But i think Rudd fits more for AC/DC's style

I never liked Wright.

Simon Wright was... lame :D He never fitted in AC/DC