PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Tyler Durden
09-20-2008, 11:13 AM
Some kid at school sits behind me and pokes me in the back of the neck with his pencil, what can I do to make him stop? Talking to him doesn't work and I can't sit somewhere else so it's kinda tough, and taking away his pencil is pretty much impossible...

coke_a_holic
09-20-2008, 11:14 AM
Do a barrel roll!

IamSam
09-20-2008, 11:14 AM
Some kid at school sits behind me and pokes me in the back of the neck with his pencil, what can I do to make him stop? Talking to him doesn't work and I can't sit somewhere else so it's kinda tough, and taking away his pencil is pretty much impossible...

Well I think the answer is obvious: Put a scorpion in his gym shorts.

Little_Miss_1565
09-20-2008, 11:18 AM

Get really vocal about it. Like, "DAMN IT (JEFF) STOP POKING ME IN THE NECK WITH YOUR PENCIL." Make a scene and embarass him.

Andy
09-20-2008, 11:24 AM
Maybe he liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes you.

Blitzkrieg Bop
09-20-2008, 11:28 AM
The first thought in my mind is why is he doing this ... maybe he just wants your attention, it doesn't sound like you guys are friends, maybe he would like to be yours.

Rutegard
09-20-2008, 11:29 AM

get yourself some satanic symbols, then while he is doing that, grab those symbols, look at him with a badass face and move your lips very fast while saying some latin words..

it works for me :D

jacknife737
09-20-2008, 11:46 AM
Get really vocal about it. Like, "DAMN IT (JEFF) STOP POKING ME IN THE NECK WITH YOUR PENCIL." Make a scene and embarass him.

This will work. However, should it fail, kill him.

The Search Button
09-20-2008, 11:49 AM
I think you should grow up and deal with the issue like a gentleman.

Let him chose the weapons.

Tyler Durden
09-20-2008, 12:01 PM

I was kind of thinking something like that too, but wouldn't that embarrass me also?

Tyler Durden
09-20-2008, 12:02 PM
The first thought in my mind is why is he doing this ... maybe he just wants your attention, it doesn't sound like you guys are friends, maybe he would like to be yours.

I am rather fidgety so he does it for a laugh.

Endymion
09-20-2008, 12:21 PM
here's how anyone normal would deal with it:

wait until he pokes you again, then turn around and say "do that again and i will fuck you up." if he does it again, take your own pencil and put it through his eye.

Rutegard
09-20-2008, 12:37 PM

wait until he pokes you again, then turn around and say "do that again and i will fuck you up." if he does it again, take your own pencil and put it through his eye.

this would be my second sugestion

IamSam
09-20-2008, 12:58 PM
That or grab his arm, twist it back, and then throw your weight on it breaking his elbow. He won't be poking you again.

That or what Endy suggested. I once picked on a kid like that and he turned around and stabbed me with a pen in the palm of my hand. I had a tattoo there for about 3 years after that.

KHWHD
09-20-2008, 12:58 PM

That's exactly what I would say/do.

Homer
09-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Show up to school with white makeup all over your face, but with black makeup around your eyes. You should also be wearing lipstick, except that the lipstick continues past your lips so that it looks like you're constantly smiling. One more thing is that you should also wear a green dress shirt along with a purple trench coat.

Now, when you go to school, don't talk to anyone. Just keep your head down a bit, and make sure you look absolutely pissed. Go to your classroom, sit down, and just wait for him to poke you. When this happens, stand up, grab the pencil, and announce to the class that you will make the pencil disappear.

I think you know how the rest goes.

IamSam
09-20-2008, 01:27 PM
Show up to school with white makeup on your face, but with black makeup around your eyes. You should also be wearing lipstick, except that the lipstick continues past your lips so that it looks like you're constantly smiling. One more thing is that you should also wear a green dress shirt along with a purple trench coat.

Now, when you go to school, don't talk to anyone. Just keep your head down a bit, and make sure you look absolutely pissed. Go to your classroom, sit down, and just wait for him to poke you. When this happens, stand up, grab the pencil, and announce to the class that you will make the pencil disappear.

Homer wins.

Rutegard
09-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Show up to school with white makeup all over your face, but with black makeup around your eyes. You should also be wearing lipstick, except that the lipstick continues past your lips so that it looks like you're constantly smiling. One more thing is that you should also wear a green dress shirt along with a purple trench coat.

Ahahahahaha awesome :D

JUST DO THIS

joker all the way

F@ BANKZ
09-20-2008, 01:35 PM
Maybe he liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes you.

My thinking exactly, and an appropriate responce would be to do exactly as Homer said.

Free?
09-20-2008, 03:31 PM

Hey, that idea was born in my head while I was reading the first page of this thread!

wheelchairman
09-20-2008, 04:07 PM
You could break his arm.

Then I guess you could say the Offspring will be his favorite band. :D

Andy
09-20-2008, 04:45 PM

This is the most awesome thing I think you've ever said. Indeed, the most awesome thing I've read on here for a while.

I desperately want to watch TDK again now.

Cock Joke
09-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Grab his cock.

randman21
09-20-2008, 06:29 PM
You could break his arm.

Then I guess you could say the Offspring will be his favorite band. :D
Ahhh, I finally get it.

You should either kick his ass, or, after class, tell the teacher that you'll do something you regret if she doesn't move you or him.

Doing what Little Miss 1565 said used to work like a charm when my little sister would bother me, but it'll only make you look like a wuss in front of your classmates unless you toss a threat in there somewhere. I suggest the teacher thing.

Tyler Durden
09-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Tell the teacher? Are you serious? She would probably just laugh in my face.

I think if I yelled out "STOP TOUCHING ME!" loudly, it would embarrass him enough to leave me alone. Thanks.

ZeQuebecois
09-20-2008, 06:57 PM
I used to sit BEHIND a guy who annoyed me a lot. He used to turn back and to take off my binders and my pencilcase... (Then he regretted it... I burned his wristband in class:rolleyes:) Try that !

KHWHD
09-20-2008, 07:07 PM
Stop being such a baby and confront the idiot.

Tyler Durden
09-20-2008, 08:23 PM
No, he's not like a bully or anything, we're friendly towards each other, it's just that he does that one thing that really annoys me. You know, friendly douchebaggery. And confront him how? Say how his actions hurt my feelings and that he would please stop, and have him laugh in my face or think of me as a total weirdo?

KHWHD
09-20-2008, 08:32 PM
No, he's not like a bully or anything, we're friendly towards each other, it's just that he does that one thing that really annoys me. You know, friendly douchebaggery. And confront him how? Say how his actions hurt my feelings and that he would please stop, and have him laugh in my face or think of me as a total weirdo?

Sorry, but are you a total wuss? "say how his actions hurt my feelings." WTF? What are you like 5? The way you're wording your replies makes it sound like you're some 5 year old little kid that can't handle getting poked with a pencil. Just tell him to fuck off and leave you alone. Boy times have changed since I was a kid.

Tyler Durden
09-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Telling him to fuck off does nothing. You think I haven't done that? And the way you worded your post made you seem like you wanted me to talk to him like that, I was being sarcastic. It's not some deeply troubling thing, just something that I wanted advice with that I wanted an answer.

WebDudette
09-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Shank is so nice and interesting.

Lizardus
09-20-2008, 11:47 PM
throw acid on his face and tell him it was a warning.

jacknife737
09-20-2008, 11:49 PM
Take pictures of his family members, and then cut x's through their eyes, and post it on his desk.

bighead384
09-20-2008, 11:55 PM

I must ask...how often does he do this? I've met some pretty annoying people, but I can't imagine anyone doing this more than once a week out of boredom.

the_real_potomek
09-21-2008, 12:54 AM
tell him that if we don't stop the curse of the Black Condor will strike him, if he don't stop anyway go to his home and paint condor on his wall, then make a voodoo doll and torture him using that...or simply kill him

Free?
09-21-2008, 02:58 AM
Since you're kinda friendly, the possibility of he "liiiiiiiiikes you" version grows. Maybe he just needs to feel a little more sympathy from you... Take him to cinema, or to some concert, or ... play a basketball game without shirts on. ;)
*Funny mode off* I think if you'll get him closer to yourself he might stop that.

holland25
09-21-2008, 03:43 AM
Umm, I used to punch my classmate in the face everytime he annoyed me. And he did it quite often, considering that he was an asshole and made fun of almost everyone in the class. He sat behind me for 3 years. It started working when I broke his front teeth.

ad8
09-21-2008, 03:44 AM
Start poking him with a pencil, too. Do it until he's so annoyed that he quits it.

wheelchairman
09-21-2008, 04:24 AM
Umm, I used to punch my classmate in the face everytime he annoyed me. And he did it quite often, considering that he was an asshole and made fun of almost everyone in the class. He sat behind me for 3 years. It started working when I broke his front teeth.

I guess you could say his favorite band is the Offspring now?

Lupin
09-21-2008, 06:13 AM
If you've seen the Dark Knight then make his pencil disappear. Failing that, just kick tha fuck outa him.

Lodat225
09-21-2008, 06:53 AM

I've been getting annoyed at most of her posts. Such a bitter woman.

KHWHD
09-21-2008, 06:56 AM

Thanks! That's the nicest thing you've said about me since I joined!!

Oh wait, you were being sarcastic right? :rolleyes:

KHWHD
09-21-2008, 06:57 AM
I've been getting annoyed at most of her posts. Such a bitter woman.

I rarely post in "your" section of the forum anymore doubebag. Bitter? Holy shit. Believe me, you don't want to see me bitter.

Static_Martyr
09-21-2008, 07:36 AM
When I was in high school, the trick to dealing with people who fucked with me was to find a way to communicate my discontent without being 100% serious, but while making myself clear. For example, in the OP's situation, I might have said something to imply that the way he was poking me with a pencil was somehow symbolic of how he really wanted to poke me (hint: in a homosexual way). But I would have done it half-jokingly; most guys don't appreciate being called homosexual, even the ones that are tolerant of gays (not to say they're against gays, just that people generally don't like being called what they aren't). So for fear of being associated with that homoeroticism, he would probably just back off.

If you want my advice, then, I would say the key is to play on the social trends.

Lodat225
09-21-2008, 10:21 AM
I rarely post in "your" section of the forum anymore doubebag. Bitter? Holy shit. Believe me, you don't want to see me bitter.

My section of the forum? I only post in GC...

And calm the fuck down. Who are you to call me a douchebag? Jesus christ.

KHWHD
09-21-2008, 10:33 AM
My section of the forum? I only post in GC...

And calm the fuck down. Who are you to call me a douchebag? Jesus christ.

I'm sorry, did I upset you? Haha

Meg
09-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Don't brush your teeth for a fortnight and eat plenty of garlic. then, when he does it again, turn round and breathe in his face.

Might just make him fall off his chair =]

Rutegard
09-21-2008, 10:48 AM
Don't brush your teeth for a fortnight and eat plenty of garlic. then, when he does it again, turn round and breathe in his face.

Might just make him fall off his chair =]

ehehehe good one :D

does it work for you?

Sofinch
09-21-2008, 10:51 AM
Do what I would do
Take a long ruler to school
and when he does it again
you hit him as hard as you can [on his hands or head doesn't really mathers]
and than you sing :"Hit that, hit that, hit that"

Rutegard
09-21-2008, 10:55 AM

Take pictures of his family members, and then cut x's through their eyes, and post it on his desk.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

BRILLIANT!!

Meg
09-21-2008, 10:57 AM
ehehehe good one :D

does it work for you?

Can't say i've tried it.... Though I certainly wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of "Garlic Fortnight" breath.

Rutegard
09-21-2008, 11:05 AM
Can't say i've tried it.... Though I certainly wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of "Garlic Fortnight" breath.

ahaha exactly...

i agree

Little_Miss_1565
09-21-2008, 12:37 PM
Everyone else toward Shank and then plus Shank -- zip it. And Shank, for someone who has to deal with children all day, I'd think you'd have thicker skin than that.

KHWHD
09-21-2008, 01:54 PM
Everyone else toward Shank and then plus Shank -- zip it. And Shank, for someone who has to deal with children all day, I'd think you'd have thicker skin than that.

Well like the saying goes, "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer." He was told several different options and he just says he can't do this for whatever reason or that for whatever reason. Don't ask advice if you're not willing to take any of it.

Lodat225
09-21-2008, 02:36 PM
What kind of advice is "Stop being such a baby and confront the idiot"? Then you completely took his reply out of context and -- never mind.

I wont argue.

KHWHD
09-21-2008, 02:43 PM
What kind of advice is "Stop being such a baby and confront the idiot"? Then you completely took his reply out of context and -- never mind.

I wont argue.

IT IS ADVICE. What part of that didn't you understand? :rolleyes:

Little_Miss_1565
09-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Shank, there's giving advice, and then there's intentionally being an ass. Ask yourself which one you're really doing.

F@ BANKZ
09-21-2008, 02:48 PM

Lizardus, I would like to shake your hand.

KHWHD
09-21-2008, 02:49 PM
Shank, there's giving advice, and then there's intentionally being an ass. Ask yourself which one you're really doing.

Giving advice. Why am I being centred out when others said more ridiculous things then I did. Wow.

Little_Miss_1565
09-21-2008, 03:09 PM
I got to them too. When you retalliated, Shank, it wasn't in proportion to what was said to you, and your first reply in this thread was mysteriously hostile.

KHWHD
09-21-2008, 03:10 PM
I got to them too. When you retalliated, Shank, it wasn't in proportion to what was said to you, and your first reply in this thread was mysteriously hostile.

I won't say anything furthermore.

Little_Miss_1565
09-21-2008, 03:30 PM
There is no need to be so dramatic. I am giving you feedback on interaction.

KHWHD
09-21-2008, 03:32 PM
There is no need to be so dramatic. I am giving you feedback on interaction.

I'm not being dramatic. Just stating that I have nothing further to say regarding this topic.

ZeQuebecois
09-21-2008, 05:57 PM

You guys are sooo diabolic, who teached you that?:D

Lodat225
09-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Shank reminds me of my 10 year old little sister.

0r4ng3
09-21-2008, 07:00 PM
You guys are sooo diabolic, who teached you that?:D
I'm pretty sure those are both Batman storylines.

KHWHD
09-21-2008, 07:20 PM
Shank reminds me of my 10 year old little sister.

She must be pretty funny and smart huh? Awesome!

coke_a_holic
09-21-2008, 07:28 PM
My god. Does this have to happen every time?

Shank, stop being so fucking belligerent. Christ.

KHWHD
09-21-2008, 07:30 PM
My god. Does this have to happen every time?

Shank, stop being so fucking belligerent. Christ.

It's called sarcasm. Ever hear of it? Jeez.

Anyway, to the OP.... hope you get your problem solved. I'm getting bored of this game now.

Rag Doll
09-21-2008, 07:46 PM
All these threads are becoming annoyingly reminiscent of posts involving a former member of this bbs. I was very happy when all of that bickering was over and am extremely irked to see it occurring again.

Homer
09-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Yeah, turn this thread back into how awesome my post was!

*cuts*

Lizardus
09-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Yeah, turn this thread back into how awesome my post was!

*cuts*

A blood sacrifice!

Jebus
09-21-2008, 10:21 PM

I loved this.

lost_nvrfound
09-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Seriously, I'd go with the "STOP POKING ME!" route. You'd embarrass him a hell of a lot more than you'd embarrass yourself. Especially if you do it in the middle of a lecture. I did that once at near end of my senior year, except it was during someone's speech in Speech and Debate. This guy took my very expensive textbook for the EMS class I had just started, and casually let it slip off the desk (we had switched our places for group work and I left it on the desk)

I yelled and the douchebag was like "Its just a text book". Which only pissed me off further. He's never payed $120 for a textbook obviously. He nearly broke the damn spine.

Needless to say, I didn't see him do that to another textbook for the rest of the year. And he turned SOOOO red!