PDA

View Full Version : offspring tunes 1/2, part 2

offsrx
09-21-2008, 09:09 AM
Hi Fuckers! i'm back:D

Since Administrator has closed my thread about offspring playing in 1/2 tunes, I just feel an obligation to post back to some people that told a lot of shit about me in thread, that is closed so I just wanna say this, then administrator can close it 1000 times:
Ninty Man:
1) I am a musician too, unlike U, I play guitar and sing, so that is why i started a thread cause I thought that I will find some understanding amoung Offspring fans, but I found a maximum retarded forum with maximum retarded PEPOLE!

2)yes I expected that some fans would read thread and find some understanding not insulting, and discuss it polite,
If Dexter would read it why would he find it offending? I never said anything offending about the band, i just wanted to point on to something, and to say to them that It would be even more better if he could pull at least 3 songs in real thanjust 2. And if he still can't than I thought that it would be also cool if they could change songs. Example: Today WDYGAJ today in real tune, tomorrow TKAA in real, but parallel to that every song to be in 1/2 so Dexter don't damage his throat.

3)SINCE EVERYONE IS SO FUCKING SMART ON FORUM, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME NAMES OF WHAT BAND IS TUNING DOWN CAUSE I'VE NEVER HEARD ANYONE THAN OFFSPRING DO THAT, AND CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A LIST OF BANDS THAT THEY ARE TUNING DOWN JUST LIKE I DID IT?!?

4)Rob Halford is singing with special FALSETT tehnicqe, but Dex is shouting all the rime wichi is much more harder.

5)I think that they are cooler than me and MUCH,MUCH... cooler than U tard!
And that they give a fuck on what are their fans thinking, because if they lose us, who will they have?
Ofcourse they don't give a fuck about fans on this forum(cause everyone is retarded) but if we would be speaking in pearson, they would matter!

6)FUCK YOU!!!

nightvision
09-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Dude, what is the big deal about them tuning down their guitars? Why does it matter? This whole thing is rather ridiculous.

dff_punk
09-21-2008, 09:17 AM
2)yes I expected that some fans would read thread and find some understanding not insulting, and discuss it polite,

6)FUCK YOU!!!

Dude, do you read what you write? :rolleyes:

Rutegard
09-21-2008, 09:22 AM

AHAHAHAAH

nice point LOL

medi01
09-21-2008, 09:22 AM

lol. what a tone deaf idiot.

Stylie
09-21-2008, 09:35 AM
Seriously, now YOU are retarded. I understand that you're angry, but if you wanna discuss, then discuss, and not act like a dumbass and wright "FUUCSUK ALL OF YOU!!".

Rutegard
09-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Seriously, now YOU are retarded. I understand that you're angry, but if you wanna discuss, then discuss, and not act like a dumbass and wright "FUUCSUK ALL OF YOU!!".

i guess he/she is having his/her period LOL

mrs_hollandova
09-21-2008, 09:43 AM
i guess he/she is having his/her period LOL

Hehehehe, I just wanted to write that she or he need to find a girlfiend or boyfriend, so he/she will have other problems than making stupid threads like this :D

Dragnet
09-21-2008, 09:51 AM
I think since we have bullshit threads like "Dexter" we can as well keep this one open. At least we have something to discuss here.

For me it's absolutely fine if they tune down down their guitars for their live show. After all it's a rock show so it's about jumping around and rocking out.

mrs_hollandova
09-21-2008, 09:54 AM
I think since we have bullshit threads like "Dexter" we can as well keep this one open. At least we have something to discuss here.

For me it's absolutely fine if they tune down down their guitars for their live show. After all it's a rock show so it's about jumping around and rocking out.

Dexter is very important and good thread :p

Rutegard
09-21-2008, 10:02 AM
Dexter is very important and good thread :p

and it's very scientific too

and that's really important for our kids today :D

lost_nvrfound
09-21-2008, 11:48 AM
HAHAHA! Rutegard I <3 you!

Okay dude, its really time for you to chill out. We named several bands that play a half step down. You're just so caught up in your own little argument that you have completely stopped reading and thinking about what other people are saying. While there were some people who were asses, a lot of us have shown you more respect than you ever considered showing us. Stop trying to make your issue with the band our problem. I saw them live last night. It was the best concert I have ever been to. They were fantastic! I guarantee no one in the audience was thinking about the guitars being a half step down. If it bothers you so much, stop listening to them and find some other band to listen to.

Rutegard
09-21-2008, 11:51 AM
HAHAHA! Rutegard I <3 you!

Okay dude, its really time for you to chill out. We named several bands that play a half step down. You're just so caught up in your own little argument that you have completely stopped reading and thinking about what other people are saying. While there were some people who were asses, a lot of us have shown you more respect than you ever considered showing us. Stop trying to make your issue with the band our problem. I saw them live last night. It was the best concert I have ever been to. They were fantastic! I guarantee no one in the audience was thinking about the guitars being a half step down. If it bothers you so much, stop listening to them and find some other band to listen to.

couldn't agree more :D

Stylie
09-21-2008, 11:55 AM
couldn't agree more :D

Couldn't agree more 'bout that she loves you? :P

IamSam
09-21-2008, 11:57 AM
You need to drop this. It is a non negotiable subject and you are being too agressive about it as well. If you hate the band now then good for you. If you still like their music then good for you. Just don't come on here and attempt to stir the mob.

Rutegard
09-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Couldn't agree more 'bout that she loves you? :P

wel that too :p LOLOLOL

do u really have to be this clever everyday everytime?!?! LOL

Meg
09-21-2008, 12:01 PM
Umm, Quick question. Is all that directed at Ninty Man, or are we supposed to be upset by what you said too?

Stylie
09-21-2008, 12:03 PM
wel that too :p LOLOLOL

do u really have to be this clever everyday everytime?!?! LOL

Hahah! You're funny too. ^^

ad8
09-21-2008, 12:07 PM
but I found a maximum retarded forum with maximum retarded PEPOLE!

3)SINCE EVERYONE IS SO FUCKING SMART ON FORUM, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME NAMES OF WHAT BAND IS TUNING DOWN CAUSE I'VE NEVER HEARD ANYONE THAN OFFSPRING DO THAT, AND CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A LIST OF BANDS THAT THEY ARE TUNING DOWN JUST LIKE I DID IT?!?

6)FUCK YOU!!!
Damn, it's not such a long time to your 18th birthday, so please use the time and become a little more mature, kid. And a little smarter. Thanks.
...and yes, there are several german bands that are using down-tunings. For example ZSK and Die Ärzte.

Rutegard
09-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Umm, Quick question. Is all that directed at Ninty Man, or are we supposed to be upset by what you said too?

yeah he was refering to all of those who answer back on the other thread...

jacknife737
09-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Oh man, offsrx, i tried to be nice to you in the other thread, but this is making you look like a total asshole.

Is anyone else picturing this kid just screaming at his computer while typing that? I mean, dude, turn off the caps lock. Seriously though, if in doubt, read IamSam.

You need to drop this. It is a non negotiable subject and you are being too agressive about it as well. If you hate the band now then good for you. If you still like their music then good for you. Just don't come on here and attempt to stir the mob.

Quoted for truth.

SK8rocka
09-21-2008, 01:53 PM
I like it when they tune down.

1)for example come out and play sounds sick when sung live because it sounds more punk when its lower.

2)And have you heard the guitar sound at woodstock 99, it wouldnt sound that mad it it wasnt tuned down

3)If you want offspring still playing when they're like 80 or somthing it would be better to PREZERVE DEXTERS VOICE!!!!!!!

4)What else can i say, your an idiot if ur gonna come in here yell at us. coz now im sad and when i go to school sad i get suspended. coz i dont give a fuck.

Thomas
09-21-2008, 01:54 PM
I found a maximum retarded forum with maximum retarded PEPOLE!

I just wanted to point out how full of win this part was.

Tijs
09-21-2008, 02:17 PM
This thread is closed again.

If you want to continue the thread you should contact the moderator (not the administrator) who closed your thread. If you don't know who that was, just PM one of the forum's moderators (in this case that's me, Little_Miss_1565 or Rag Doll) and he/she will forward you to the right person. In this case it was Little_Miss_1565 (I think) who closed your thread. Send her a PM (http://www.offspring.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=164) if you want to continue your discussion.