PDA

View Full Version : Who's the PRETTYEST

sipptaroowsky
09-22-2008, 02:53 PM
here we go

http://xs131.xs.to/xs131/08392/pa010406312.jpg (http://xs.to)

and becouse I'm just a good guy here's a a footage of my foot

http://xs131.xs.to/xs131/08392/04082008080128.jpg (http://xs.to)

I don't think anyone of us is gay, but I think one of them is a metrosexuall, however they're my friends so I don't care about that kind of stuff, as long as I'm intacked

KHWHD
09-22-2008, 02:59 PM
Sorry, guys aren't pretty unless they're fags. Are you and your friends gay?

F@ BANKZ
09-22-2008, 03:01 PM
You .

dr.vanessa
09-22-2008, 03:12 PM
Sorry but i don't see any pic..:(

Endymion
09-22-2008, 03:25 PM
who votes on retitling this thread "Who's the PETTYEST"?

Rag Doll
09-22-2008, 03:26 PM
who votes on retitling this thread "Who's the PETTYEST"?

ooh ooh me me!! *raises hand and flails wildly, second grade style*

Sunny
09-22-2008, 03:31 PM

wow, Shank, you're just like a gift that keeps on giving! and by "giving" i mean "spouting shit".

JohnnyNemesis
09-22-2008, 03:34 PM
Why is everyone so goddamn stupid?

KHWHD
09-22-2008, 03:37 PM
wow, Shank, you're just like a gift that keeps on giving! and by "giving" i mean "spouting shit".

LOL! Ok, they're all pretty... lmao.

Cock Joke
09-22-2008, 03:43 PM
I don't see any picture, but I decided to vote just because I'm charming that way. :D:p:D:p

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2008, 08:07 AM

Shank, seriously, WTF.

Oxygene
09-23-2008, 09:18 AM
valley girl power :)

HornyPope
09-23-2008, 10:24 AM

She's right though. "Pretty" guys are fucking homos. The heterosexual guys are classified under handsome, good-looking, hot etc...

KHWHD
09-23-2008, 10:31 AM
She's right though. "Pretty" guys are fucking homos. The heterosexual guys are classified under handsome, good-looking, hot etc...

THANK YOU!

F@ BANKZ
09-23-2008, 10:47 AM

Expect me to rip this off many, many times.

sipptaroowsky
09-23-2008, 11:09 AM
geez mates, calm the f*** down, let me just find the picture and post it again, I don't know how I deleted it,. and this thread is supposed to be a joke,. so we were drunk a few days ago, it might have been yesterday, I can't remember exactly, and we had a fight about who's the prettyest, ofcourse I am but you know..I played along, so I post this to see the abroad opinion. thanks for the vote cock joke, is that alan partridge

Steph
09-23-2008, 11:26 AM
So I voted 'second from rigth'...
BTW can't U ppl see the thread title sayt the PRETTYEST...?

ninthlayer
09-23-2008, 11:38 AM
1. The kid is Croatian, cut him some slack on the usage of "pretty"
2. Shank, why must you continually prove my judgments of you as horrifically correct?
3. Sunny is a cutie.
4. Vlad, not all good-looking or what have you men fit the rugged handsomeness of the male figure. I'm not handsome, but I'm certainly cute as fuck.
5. Look at me all being nice and shit.
6. Shout-outs Endy.

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2008, 11:51 AM
THANK YOU!

Facepalm, fail, and even flame-worthy. Why are blatant displays of ignorance so fashionable these days?

KHWHD
09-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Facepalm, fail, and even flame-worthy. Why are blatant displays of ignorance so fashionable these days?

WTF are you talking about? Jezus, people tell me to stop being so serious.. I joke around and still get bashed. I give up for fuck sakes. I said that people here in Canada don't call guys pretty, only fags do. So many followers on here, unreal.

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2008, 11:56 AM
I joke around and still get bashed. I give up for fuck sakes. I said that people here in Canada don't call guys pretty, only fags do. So many followers on here, unreal.

You say you're joking around but you're not joking around about your apparent dislike of "fags." So yeah, you're going to get shit for it.

KHWHD
09-23-2008, 11:57 AM
You say you're joking around but you're not joking around about your apparent dislike of "fags." So yeah, you're going to get shit for it.

I never said I disliked fags.

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Are you really going to try and tell me that fag is not a pejorative term? You might as well try to convince me that you don't have a problem with wetbacks.

KHWHD
09-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Are you really going to try and tell me that fag is not a pejorative term? You might as well try to convince me that you don't have a problem with wetbacks.

Sorry, I don't even know what a wetback is. Fag/gay/homo same thing. Doesn't mean I have a problem or dislike them. Shit, I have 2 gay cousins.

ninthlayer
09-23-2008, 12:17 PM
But my best friend is black!

wheelchairman
09-23-2008, 12:20 PM
I use the word fag all the time, and I made out with Ninth. In fact he uses it more than anyone. That fag.

Free?
09-23-2008, 12:22 PM
I find "fag" much more offensive than "gay" or "homo" from my experience (not sexual! :p).

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2008, 12:25 PM
I use the word fag all the time, and I made out with Ninth. In fact he uses it more than anyone. That fag.

It's a little different coming from you and Ninth, thanks to such (awesome) occurrences. There's also a certain amount of derision absent.

Thomas
09-23-2008, 12:27 PM

^Beat me to it.

Sunny
09-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Shank, in case you're somehow oblivious to the world around you, "fag" is about as benign as "darky". if you're ok with using such words casually, that's your thing, but don't act all fucking wide-eyed and bewildered when you get called out for it.

4. Vlad, not all good-looking or what have you men fit the rugged handsomeness of the male figure. I'm not handsome, but I'm certainly cute as fuck.

yes, yes you are. *takes you unawares*

ad8
09-23-2008, 12:45 PM
...so what was this thread about?:D
@ Sipptaroowsky: Did you take the pictures when you were drunk? And what the fuck happened to your foot?:eek:

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2008, 12:50 PM

omg mine too!

sipptaroowsky
09-23-2008, 01:05 PM
the picture was taken when WE were drunk, I was drinking since 1100 till 0600, I drank a lot ov vine that day, a lovely day. and the foot...hahahha.
we had a military training in ...Gašinci I think. We had a 10km, I think that's about 5 miles walk\run. five there and five back. I think one girl even passed out. anyway I've got some serious pussy feet. you should have seen them the first day. I mean a regular footrape. And when we got to the hill, we were at a shooting range. That AK allmost tore my shoulder of and the chiming in the ears...so I felt like crap and took a little picture to remember it. wait a minute I think I've got another one. Bloody nato boots

http://xs131.xs.to/xs131/08392/04082008082653.jpg (http://xs.to)

where can I post videos...websence blocks youtube

Llamas
09-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Sorry, I don't even know what a wetback is. Fag/gay/homo same thing. Doesn't mean I have a problem or dislike them. Shit, I have 2 gay cousins.
Yeah, great logic there. I don't have anything against rapists or dislike them. I mean, come on, my uncle is one!

Yeah, that's definitely not the same. Using the word "fag" as you guys do is so different from how shank used it. I don't necessarily find the word offensive, and I myself use the word... but how shank used it was offensive. Come on now.

KHWHD
09-23-2008, 01:14 PM
Yeah, great logic there. I don't have anything against rapists or dislike them. I mean, come on, my uncle is one!

Yeah, that's definitely not the same. Using the word "fag" as you guys do is so different from how shank used it. I don't necessarily find the word offensive, and I myself use the word... but how shank used it was offensive. Come on now.

Don't worry, from now on I'll stick to the GOD forums since I'm so disliked here.

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2008, 01:24 PM
It's really fucking annoying when you (or anyone) goes all "OMG NO ONE LIKES ME" whenever you do something dumb or offend somebody. How 'bout just not doing dumb/offensive things instead of making it look like we're just bullying you for no reason?

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2008, 01:24 PM
Don't worry, from now on I'll stick to the GOD forums since I'm so disliked here.

There is really no need for the drama. No one said anything to you that they wouldn't or haven't said to anyone else who has expressed the same sentiments.

JohnnyNemesis
09-23-2008, 01:26 PM
ps. I apologize for flying off the handle like that. But seriously, please cut it with the persecution complex. Or, stop threatening us with your departure and just go already. Whatever makes you feel most comfortable.

KHWHD
09-23-2008, 01:40 PM
Look, sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't think it was a huge deal as others say "fag" on a regular basis on here and that's ok. So I'll keep my "gay" comments to myself.

sipptaroowsky
09-23-2008, 01:47 PM
ok again, nobody from that picture is gay, so what are you talking about? and yeah I get the whole prettyes\ most pretty thing...I wrote it this way becouse I like writing it this way, even though I know\may not know how to write it properly, mates english is not so dificult that you may brag about knowing it...

wheelchairman
09-23-2008, 01:55 PM
In fairness. You interpreted Shank's use of the word fag in your own way. This is the internet where there is no tone. (So really it's in the same tone that Ninth or I use it). I haven't really read the entire debate after she said it, I can't really stand all the drama. Shank, not everything warrants a response. You might want to prioritize things or judge the situation on whether or not you should comment..

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2008, 02:00 PM
There isn't tone of the same sort that we speak with but there certainly context for everything, even what's online. The trouble with online communication is that you have to use a different sort of subtlety since there are no vocal inflections or facial movements or other sorts of cues we've developed to communicate sarcasm or that we otherwise don't mean what we're saying. In this case, after saying it once, people raised eyebrows, and she said it again, and again. Maybe it's different when you and Ninth say it because I know the both of you (though I've certainly said something to Ninth if I felt like it was necessary). There have been several instances of users making it their kneejerk response, or in the case of the Tokio Hotel thread, mob mentality, that people have taken issue with.

chriiis
09-23-2008, 02:09 PM
CocaCola is the prettyest lol :p

HornyPope
09-23-2008, 02:12 PM

I am not saying there aren't pretty men out there, I am saying these pretty men happen to be fags. And yes, you're extremely cute. Do you also consider yourself pretty?

sipptaroowsky
09-23-2008, 02:24 PM
oh for the love of sweet J**** do you really think we consider our selfs good looking? f*** man, try to use sarcasm once in a while. it's like you're using every single opportunity to express your hate to everything around, mate, we got it,

HornyPope
09-23-2008, 02:38 PM
oh for the love of sweet J**** do you really think we consider our selfs good looking? f*** man, try to use sarcasm once in a while. it's like you're using every single opportunity to express your hate to everything around, mate, we got it,

You'd be pretty fucking delusional if you did consider yourself good looking. Are you delusional?

ninthlayer
09-23-2008, 08:40 PM
Do you also consider yourself pretty?
I tried to while writing the initial post but was unable to =( =( =(

RickyCrack
09-23-2008, 08:54 PM
ttig. .

WebDudette
09-23-2008, 09:21 PM
I find it bizarre how often the phrase 'can't you take sarcasm' is being brought up lately. So many of the members here are notoriously sarcastic, the forum as a whole is notoriously sarcastic.

Seems to me like some people just fail at satire and sarcasm.

sipptaroowsky
09-23-2008, 10:47 PM
You'd be pretty fucking delusional if you did consider yourself good looking. Are you delusional?

you're damm right I'm good looking (see, sarcasm again )

rise_and_fall
09-23-2008, 10:58 PM
When speaking with a sarcastic tone, try to use this (!). Eg. The Offspring are crap(!)

ninthlayer
09-23-2008, 11:32 PM
Too easy.

Vera
09-24-2008, 12:37 AM
When speaking with a sarcastic tone, try to use this (!). Eg. The Offspring are crap(!)

This is a fantastic idea, thanks(!)

rise_and_fall
09-24-2008, 12:41 AM
[QUOTE=Vera;1189687]This is a fantastic idea, thanks(!)[/]

Look at that, much easier! Now you can express your sarcastic gratitude much more easily!

Blackball_
09-26-2008, 10:32 AM
gimme that bottle of jager and i might be able to admit which one i find the prettiest.. ;)

mrconeman
09-26-2008, 07:17 PM
This is a fantastic idea, thanks(!)

Fan-fucking-tastic. I'm so glad someone made my reading this thread worth it.