PDA

View Full Version : LOVE the new album

meagan1978
09-25-2008, 08:09 PM
New to this site but just wanted to cast my vote for the new album... it ROCKS!!!!!!

jacknife737
09-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Welcome to the BBS, and i'm glad you like the new album.

We have a thread, http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32923&page=79 where people can write their own mini-reviews. This section is primarily for technical issues with the website.

Alex101
09-26-2008, 02:35 PM
New to this site but just wanted to cast my vote for the new album... it ROCKS!!!!!!

Welcome aboard. I am glad to hear that you like the new album.

KHWHD
09-26-2008, 03:03 PM

What he said! :)

iPunk247
09-26-2008, 07:24 PM

what she said. :D

Cock Joke
09-26-2008, 08:30 PM

what she said. :D

What they said.

meagan1978
09-26-2008, 10:24 PM

I think that is my fav. song....... its so true, that is what I like the best about the Offspring is their raw realism, they put things into words in a way I can relate to.... ;)

meagan1978
09-26-2008, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the BBS, and i'm glad you like the new album.

We have a thread, http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32923&page=79 where people can write their own mini-reviews. This section is primarily for technical issues with the website.

Thanks for the info.... I will mosey on over there :)

RyanSabotage
09-27-2008, 12:01 AM
honestly, i love offspring

i just wish they did more shit like "so alone" or "all i want"
seriously

all an all there brilliant

iPunk247
10-01-2008, 10:01 PM
my wishes and hopes go to my fellow besties the offspring men & alliances :) .... punk rock n roll shall never ever perish ....

they're such an awesome band and wicked music and tight lyrics and all of that nice stuffs! :cool: halleluja amen my god sons

they're simply dope man. and dude and chicks my dream is to have 'em at my wedding :D yall be invited aswell and aliens too

Te Am0 con t0d0 mi c0raz0n mi Dexter; Greg K; Pete P; Noodles & all fans. XD i L0ve y0u with all my heart my [translati0n] XD

lost_nvrfound
10-01-2008, 10:08 PM
my wishes and hopes go to my fellow besties the offspring men & alliances :) .... punk rock n roll shall never ever perish ....

they're such an awesome band and wicked music and tight lyrics and all of that nice stuffs! :cool: halleluja amen my god sons

they're simply dope man. and dude and chicks my dream is to have 'em at my wedding :D yall be invited aswell and aliens too

Te Am0 con t0d0 mi c0raz0n mi Dexter; Greg K; Pete P; Noodles & all fans. XD i L0ve y0u with all my heart my [translati0n] XD

hehehe! I read that as if you were the great Dr. King giving his "I have a dream" speech... hehehe...

This will go down in BBS records as the day iPunk gave HER "I have a dream" speech... umm text...

iPunk247
10-01-2008, 10:26 PM
hehehe! I read that as if you were the great Dr. King giving his "I have a dream" speech... hehehe...

This will go down in BBS records as the day iPunk gave HER "I have a dream" speech... umm text...

actually ya know what i did write about the Great Dr. King "I HAVE A DREAM" speech at my high school in order for me to graduate with honors and i nailed it real good! i was so proud of myself for actually learning something and for not being the rebellious punk that i am as of today and will remain 'till teh day i die [as soon as losing my virginity and get married and have kids] so be it. :o

like totally groovy i guess i shall gain some respect and become legendary. :rolleyes: ;)

thank you my sweet soul. it is nice to hear and read some positive feedback. :)

lost_nvrfound
10-01-2008, 10:35 PM
like totally groovy i guess i shall gain some respect and become legendary. :rolleyes: ;)

thank you my sweet soul. it is nice to hear and read some positive feedback.

hehe... well maybe legendary to me... for most of my three (nearly four now...:eek:) years of membership here... people have mostly ignored me... :D

iPunk247
10-01-2008, 11:29 PM
hehe... well maybe legendary to me... for most of my three (nearly four now...:eek:) years of membership here... people have mostly ignored me... :D

I♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥U

Rutegard
10-03-2008, 05:00 AM

wut the hell are u talking bout?..

that's not true! :)