PDA

View Full Version : offspring video download?

offsrx
09-27-2008, 10:28 PM
hi!
it's me again.
I don't have time right now 2 explain why I wuz an ass 2 everyone, but I will explain it later..
Can anyone of you guys post me a link where I can download Can't repeat live from shinkiba studio coast?
I know that that video is on you tube, but i want 2 download it in much better quality, so... Can U find it?
The guy who uploaded it on u-tube is TLGDSD.
And can U post or find more links with Offspring preforming live this amazing song?
Thx anyway

Grimesy da Offspringfan
09-28-2008, 01:32 AM
Put fmt=18 at the end of the URL, and download it with realplayer or Atube :D

holland25
09-28-2008, 01:44 AM
hi!
it's me again.
I don't have time right now 2 explain why I wuz an ass 2 everyone, but I will explain it later..
Can anyone of you guys post me a link where I can download Can't repeat live from shinkiba studio coast?
I know that that video is on you tube, but i want 2 download it in much better quality, so... Can U find it?
The guy who uploaded it on u-tube is TLGDSD.
And can U post or find more links with Offspring preforming live this amazing song?
Thx anyway

Try offspringbootlegs. I'm not sure whether it is there, but it is highly possible. Click the link on my signature, section Videos and search.

Stylie
09-28-2008, 01:54 AM
Try offspringbootlegs. I'm not sure whether it is there, but it is highly possible. Click the link on my signature, section Videos and search.

I wonder how many times you have said/mentioned that. ^^

Rutegard
09-28-2008, 05:26 AM
I wonder how many times you have said/mentioned that. ^^

at least 3 times :p

offsrx
09-28-2008, 02:38 PM

I tried, even before this post and it's not there.
Do u know anywhere else?

offsrx
09-28-2008, 02:44 PM
Put fmt=18 at the end of the URL, and download it with realplayer or Atube :D

I dont understand. U mean 2 download from U tube?
Nah, it's pretty shitty quality of video and sound...
Is there anywhere a whole concert of it?
It wuz recorded in SHINKIBA STUDIO COAST, with 4-5 cameras?
Here's a link from U tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUtTi92DG5M

Does anybody have a torrent of it? Rapid share, megaupload, netload etc...
Or anything that's not U tube..