PDA

View Full Version : Congregation For All Bands!!!!!

offspringer24
09-28-2008, 08:59 AM
well, i must admit! over the last few years theres been some great/shit bands on here but never did i think offspring fans would like such a wank unsigned band as they do... (obviously not gonna mention names of bands) anyways im (although the band themselves don't come on here) a big fan of the faithless hero's...

anyway this is a thread for bands/fans to fuck each other or fuck each other over

...........discuss :p

randman21
09-28-2008, 09:20 AM
well, i must admit! over the last few years theres been some great/shit bands on here but never did i think offspring fans would like such a wank unsigned band as they do... (obviously not gonna mention names of bands) anyways im (although the band themselves don't come on here) a big fan of the faithless hero's...

anyway this is a thread for bands/fans to fuck each other or fuck each other over

Ha. You're drunk, no?

ANDiTKO
09-28-2008, 02:10 PM

Dude that's totally not cool.But im sure a lot of people here will "fuck each other"

offspringer24
09-29-2008, 01:46 AM
Ha. You're drunk, no?

owwww the hangover :(

Static_Martyr
09-29-2008, 05:44 AM
Sorry, I'm not to keen on fucking people I meet over the internet.

Now, if I met you in person first and then we talked over the internet, or something, that might be different....but yeah, I really don't do online fucking.

Vera
09-29-2008, 06:21 AM
WTF.

I don't think I'll allow a topic for bashing of bands who post here. If you want to leave concrit, do it in the bands' respective thread. If you want to leave praise, ditto. If you're a huge fan of some band that posts here, plug them in your myspace or forum signature or something.