PDA

View Full Version : YGGFK is number 1

bouncingcoles
09-30-2008, 07:01 PM
hey look, its the number 1 song on the modern rock charts

lost_nvrfound
09-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Sweet! Like I've said, they've still got it!

I <3 the Offspring!

KHWHD
09-30-2008, 07:13 PM
YA YA YA YA YA.............. oops, wrong song. :p

I'm surprised it didn't hit number 1 weeks ago. Good job guys.. so damn proud. :D :cool: < Dexter. ;)

jacknife737
09-30-2008, 07:16 PM
nice 10 characters

Cock Joke
09-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Fuck yea, hoes! We fuckin' rock!!!

Out on Patrol
09-30-2008, 08:20 PM
I haven't listened to it on the radio here....

But it's good to hear it's on the #1.

I think it'll be more succesful than Hammerhead

Ryder1234
09-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Well, it was in 90210. Nothing can go wrong now.

iPunk247
09-30-2008, 08:48 PM
super duper !!!! \m/ |>_<| \m/

Ninty Man
09-30-2008, 08:51 PM
MMM... video?

Rutegard
10-01-2008, 01:24 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1192841#post1192841

been discussed here...

and don't forget about billboard thing :D

Jesus
10-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Still can't believe that they didn't do a video for this one!

Don't know if anyone ever posted the radio edit, but this is it: http://www.mediafire.com/?z2mdyymejzo

Rutegard
10-01-2008, 04:20 AM

Don't know if anyone ever posted the radio edit, but this is it: http://www.mediafire.com/?z2mdyymejzo

oh i was looking for this one thanks :D

EDIT: it sucks lol

Stylie
10-01-2008, 05:34 AM

Seriously, I want a video. :(
But yeah, good news. It's doing really well!

Free?
10-01-2008, 05:47 AM
Nice. It could explode if there would be a music video.

Stylie
10-01-2008, 05:54 AM

Oh man, I can see that for me. video... video... video...

Rutegard
10-01-2008, 05:57 AM

ilove explosions :D

wut the hell are they waiting for?!?

h2ocean
10-01-2008, 07:18 AM
yea I am hearing it every day on the radio, despite the fact that I listen to the radio no more than 30 minutes a day. It's a kick ass song to be doing so well. I am glad that there is no Pretty Fly-attempts this time around and that songs like this are doing so well.

lost_nvrfound
10-01-2008, 07:44 AM
hehe... I wonder how many times I would've had to listen to it if I weren't paying attention and didn't know it was the radio edit. I still hear "fucker" so clearly in my head even without it there.

KHWHD
10-01-2008, 07:46 AM
hehe... I wonder how many times I would've had to listen to it if I weren't paying attention and didn't know it was the radio edit. I still hear "fucker" so clearly in my head even without it there.

Well the problem is, is that they edit out "fucker" and even though we know what the word is suppose to be, you can still hear it through the censorship on the radio. I don't know why they just don't leave it in.

Stylie
10-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Well the problem is, is that they edit out "fucker" and even though we know what the word is suppose to be, you can still hear it through the censorship on the radio. I don't know why they just don't leave it in.

That's just good. And man, every friend I've talk to love the song. Pity that the radiostations here in Norway haven't discovered this beautiful song. But oh, wait, I just sent them some e-mails right now! ...and I'm gonna ask other for doing it to, mouahah. ^^

edit: oh yeah, I'm bad.
edit2: lol, I just wrote "Ståle recommend The Offspring's new song "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid"" on my facebook status, and a girl commented "ah, it was good :D".

F@ BANKZ
10-01-2008, 08:40 AM
Whoa, congratulations The Offspring!!

Gustavo
10-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Oh, really cool.

I hardly ever listen to radio, and when I do... I have to face some shitty songs, always the same old kinds and stuff...

But, when I went to have dinner out last week, I was surprised... They played "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" on the radio... I guess it was the first time I've heard a rock song in the radio in a long time.

ad8
10-01-2008, 09:51 AM
Cool. But why don't they release a video? I mean... Hammerhead was way less successful and still it had a video...

KHWHD
10-01-2008, 09:52 AM
WE WANT A VIDEO!!! WE WANT A VIDEO!!! WE WANT A VIDEO!!!

( Okay, done chanting now )

Stylie
10-01-2008, 10:00 AM

Come on everyone. Say it, if you want it!
And yeah, of course; congratulations The Offspring! I'm SO into YGGF,K now that I'll have to admit that it's officially one of my favourites.

the_real_potomek
10-01-2008, 10:49 AM

:D:D:D

the_real_potomek
10-01-2008, 10:51 AM
ugh!! it shoudn't have looked like that:P once more

WE WANT A VIDEO! WE WANT A VIDEO!

mrs_hollandova
10-01-2008, 10:53 AM
WE WANT CHOCOLATE!!! WE WANT CHOCOLATE!!! WE WANT CHOCOLATE!!!

F@ BANKZ
10-01-2008, 11:18 AM
WE WANT CHOCOLATE!!! WE WANT CHOCOLATE!!! WE WANT CHOCOLATE!!!

And a hotplate, it's great for soups.

Oh, sorry, and a video!!

mrs_hollandova
10-01-2008, 11:27 AM
And a hotplate, it's great for soups.

Oh, sorry, and a video!!

A VIDEO OF DEXTER EATING CHOCOLATE!!!

Zee
10-01-2008, 11:33 AM
"(10/01/08) Thank you to all the fans out there that made “You‘re Gonna Go Far, Kid” the #1 song at Alternative radio for these past two weeks (and more to come). Thanks guys!

PS – Video for YGGFK to premiere soon. Directed by Chris Hopewell."

lost_nvrfound
10-01-2008, 11:35 AM
"(10/01/08) Thank you to all the fans out there that made “You‘re Gonna Go Far, Kid” the #1 song at Alternative radio for these past two weeks (and more to come). Thanks guys!

OH BOY!!!!

mrs_hollandova
10-01-2008, 11:36 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

holland25
10-01-2008, 11:39 AM

Yes, thanks! I've searched for it for quite a long time :)

lost_nvrfound
10-01-2008, 11:42 AM
hehe... maybe whoever posted that on the home page, saw this conversation... >_< maybe

\m/(>_<)\m/

We're so punk rock that we scare them into compliance...

Now, if everyone would just make a big fuss over the Hammerhead contest winners not being announced, then all could be right in the world.

Free?
10-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Whooa! Lets hope well that Hopewell done a good job there!

Blitzkrieg Bop
10-01-2008, 11:46 AM
WOW, I should read the home page more often ... fantastic news :D

Now, if everyone would just make a big fuss over the Hammerhead contest winners not being announced, then all could be right in the world.

Quoted as the truth :)

Cock Joke
10-01-2008, 11:47 AM

YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! I was fuckin' worried.

Jesus
10-01-2008, 11:54 AM

Fuck yes!

Chris Hopewell that's -> Collision Films

Website: http://www.collisionfilms.com/home.htm . Notice how it says "Currently in post production for the next OFFSPRING promo"!

List of videos: http://www.collisionfilms.com/videos.htm

lost_nvrfound
10-01-2008, 11:54 AM
WOW, I should read the home page more often ... fantastic news :D

They only JUST posted it.

Blitzkrieg Bop
10-01-2008, 12:01 PM
They only JUST posted it.

Yeah I know, but I usually get my news here and everytime I think I should pay more attention to the home page :)

lost_nvrfound
10-01-2008, 12:04 PM
hahaha!

I halfway feel tempted to start a "petition to find out the winners" thread... but it would get closed i am sure

cool 2 hate 681
10-01-2008, 12:04 PM
the video should be great:) it's probably already done :eek:

anyone know the directors videography?

lost_nvrfound
10-01-2008, 12:05 PM
http://www.mvdbase.com/tech.php?first=Chris&last=Hopewell

Jesus
10-01-2008, 12:05 PM
the video should be great it's probably already done anyone know the directors videography

check my post a couple posts up, lists all the videos ;) I gave a link to the website. His site lists YGGFK in post production.

cool 2 hate 681
10-01-2008, 12:14 PM
ok thanks:)

look they just made YGGFK a myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=339940403

and hammerhead

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=339928742

Rutegard
10-01-2008, 12:18 PM

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=339940403

and hammerhead

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=339928742

im away for a few hous and this is wut i get!?!!?

AWESOME!!!

guys....i guess i'll be away tomorrow for the whole day wut do you think?!?

LOLOL

great news!

it was a pleasure making that song nr 1 :D

EDIT:

i got this frm tripleM

it was nr 1 last week....still going strong

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/nr2.jpg

Jesus
10-01-2008, 12:31 PM

Cool! Tiny mistake in the lyrics an 'I' is kinda pasted over 'Dance' in the image.

So video premiere on youtube I guess. If it premieres on there it better be viewable worldwide (not only in the US) and we'd better get it on the page of most viewed videos of the day or week ;).

Rutegard
10-01-2008, 12:35 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/alternative.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/ohyeah.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/billboard.jpg

WEEEEE A VIIIDEEEEEOOOOOOOO

i'm fucking happy

Stylie
10-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Thanks For Making YGGFK #1
(10/01/08) Thank you to all the fans out there that made “You‘re Gonna Go Far, Kid” the #1 song at Alternative radio for these past two weeks (and more to come). Thanks guys!

PS – Video for YGGFK to premiere soon. Directed by Chris Hopewell.

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes!!

It's extremely cool that it did #1, and I'm SO happy for the PS-news. Hope it's a kickass video. I looked at some few of those videos on the link, and it looked cool.

And btw. Wouldn't it be cool if the musicvideo was longer? Like a story, you know. And then bbbbssssssssssshhhhhh BANG - "Show me how to lie...."!
Well, it don't have to. It would just be cool. But I'm just happy for having a video, really, really happy.

Thank YOU The Offspring. :D

and hammerhead

Wow, cool! Looks nice.

Rutegard
10-01-2008, 12:43 PM
THANK YOU THE OFFSPRING

now just make a decent video LOL

EDIT: "In 2003 Chris Hopewell received the MTV award for Best Art Direction for Radiohead’s “There, There” promo, the film also picked up Video of the Year at the NME awards that same year."

good good :D

ad8
10-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Whoa... That's sweeeeet:)
Anyone know something about Chris Hopewell?

Rutegard
10-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Whoa... That's sweeeeet:)
Anyone know something about Chris Hopewell?

In 2003 Chris Hopewell received the MTV award for Best Art Direction for Radiohead’s “There, There” promo, the film also picked up Video of the Year at the NME awards that same year

i think its cool

Stylie
10-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Wow, that sounds really nice. Good to hear, makes a good feel about the video. ^^

Redjie
10-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Ah! Chris Hopewell *does the happy dance*
I like his style :D
I really hope there's no scary pigs this time and stuff

Ill.be.waiting.
10-01-2008, 01:53 PM
In 2003 Chris Hopewell received the MTV award for Best Art Direction for Radiohead’s “There, There” promo, the film also picked up Video of the Year at the NME awards that same year

i think its cool

yeahh it's great
i hope they do a good video for a good song
i wanna see dexter
:p
not just animations

Little_Miss_1565
10-01-2008, 01:54 PM
This is awesome :)

KHWHD
10-01-2008, 01:55 PM
hehe... maybe whoever posted that on the home page, saw this conversation... >_< maybe

No it was ME chanting...

WE WANT A VIDEO WE WANT A VIDEO WE WANT A VIDEO!!!!! :D :D :p

Free?
10-01-2008, 02:09 PM
I checked some collisionfilms' videos and most of them contain animation + filmed artists. Teqtonik's vids were much more into crappy animation. I'm pretty sure that we'll see the boys performing in the vid at least.

Stylie
10-01-2008, 03:10 PM
No it was ME chanting...

WE WANT A VIDEO WE WANT A VIDEO WE WANT A VIDEO!!!!! :D :D :p

My thoughts exactly (and me chanting right after :rolleyes:).

wrc307
10-01-2008, 03:16 PM
yeeeiii!! finally the news that we all was waiting for a long time

Lord_Gabo
10-01-2008, 03:47 PM
yeeeiii!! finally the news that we all was waiting for a long time

best good news after hammerhead release video! :D

Stylie
10-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Just to clear this up: is YGGF,K officially the second single? On Wikipedia it says it is, without any sources. We haven't heard anything from The Offspring themselves, but now we're getting a video for it, so... ^^

Alex101
10-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Just to clear this up: is YGGF,K officially the second single? On Wikipedia it says it is, without any sources. We haven't heard anything from The Offspring themselves, but now we're getting a video for it, so... ^^

Confusion, as always. "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid"'s been played on the radio first several times, then it ended up being a #1 hit, and now they're doing a video for it, but still no announcement for an official single?!

bighead384
10-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Number one hits:

Come Out & Play- Modern Rock
Gone Away- Mainstream Rock
Hit That- Modern Rock
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid- Modern Rock

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Offspring_discography

Four number one hits...not bad. And of course, they've had tons of top ten hits. To be honest, I never knew Gone Away and Hit That were quite that successful.

randman21
10-01-2008, 07:18 PM
I remember being flabbergasted that "Hit That" was a number one. But I didn't know "Gone Away" was. I didn't think it was very successful at all. Cool.

lost_nvrfound
10-01-2008, 10:04 PM
I remember being flabbergasted that "Hit That" was a number one. But I didn't know "Gone Away" was. I didn't think it was very successful at all. Cool.

Gone Away struck a lot of people the right way. We all can relate to some extent to what the lyrics say (just the lyrics. its none of our bees wax what it means to dexter and whether we relate to it the same way he does.)
Gone Away got a lot of play before pretty fly took over. was pretty fly really not on that list? I thought it hit like number one on the main charts...

When I heard Hit That for the first time on the radio, I was like, wtf? thats not the Offspring I know. I've never been fond of that song. the album as a whole is probably my least favorite, though most of the songs are pretty great (like everything else they do).

jacknife737
10-01-2008, 10:46 PM
I somewhat surprised at the disbelief that Gone Away was successful single; it was defiantly the best received out of the Inxay singles.

However, i too was shocked at how well Hit That charted, but it did get a ton of radio play where i lived.

the Mota Boy
10-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Wo Wo Wo... this isn't an opinion is it? Is it really on top?

FUCK! ... That is fucking awsome.

brothadave79
10-02-2008, 12:31 AM
I was surprised too when I saw Hit That was a #1 hit. I'm not really surprised though, it's really catchy. To me it still has a distinct Offspring flavor to it. In fact, YGGFK still reminds me a lot of Hit That especially in the break down near the end when they go:

"SO DANCE FUCKER DANCE! I never had a chance, it was really only you...*THUMP THUMP THUMP*" and into the chorus.

edit: The three "thumps" like at the beginning and end of Hit That, just to clarify.

randman21
10-02-2008, 01:39 AM
I somewhat surprised at the disbelief that Gone Away was successful single; it was defiantly the best received out of the Inxay singles.

I haven't been a fan for very long, about three years, so I wasn't sure. I know it's definitely worthy of good reception, but I thought during the whole "selloutz" era, plus this song not exactly being the punkest, ya know...

edit: The three "thumps" like at the beginning and end of Hit That, just to clarify.
Ohhhh, right. I think someone mentioned this when we first heard it. It reminds me of it, too, but because of the dancy kinda feel to it.

Rutegard
10-02-2008, 03:00 AM
Confusion, as always. "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid"'s been played on the radio first several times, then it ended up being a #1 hit, and now they're doing a video for it, but still no announcement for an official single?!

LOLOL

kinda weird huh?...i assume we can now considerthis one as a single... :D

lost_nvrfound
10-02-2008, 08:27 AM
I haven't been a fan for very long, about three years, so I wasn't sure. I know it's definitely worthy of good reception, but I thought during the whole "selloutz" era, plus this song not exactly being the punkest, ya know...

Thats probably why it did so well to be honest. the mid nineties were definitely an alternative type era. i went very well but was also hard hitting in that its so relatable to. The person that went away (that just sounds funny to me) could be anybody from a lover to your child.

Rutegard
10-02-2008, 08:35 AM
Thats probably why it did so well to be honest. the mid nineties were definitely an alternative type era. i went very well but was also hard hitting in that its so relatable to. The person that went away (that just sounds funny to me) could be anybody from a lover to your child.

and also 'cause is very catchy....ppl seem to dig it

my mom on the car starts to clap her hands following YGGFK rythm LOL

Blitzkrieg Bop
10-02-2008, 11:35 AM

I agree that it is kinda backwards but I suppose the guessing games are now over :)

lost_nvrfound
10-02-2008, 11:51 AM
since when have they needed to make an announcement? Its been on the packaging for the cd since they released it.... AND they only play YGGFK and Hammerhead in their shows from that album (i find this disappointing. Half-truism would make a bitchin opening number... like they come out with the lights down, and then we hear that opening riff, and when the main riff comes in, the lights flare up and the crowd explodes. it'd be perfect. maybe they'll play more new tunes on their more thorough tour... i hope)

bighead384
10-02-2008, 11:54 AM
It's still number one. The charts have been updated today.

lost_nvrfound
10-02-2008, 12:00 PM
i bet it sticks for a while. that song really kills. The offspring have just been on a roll this year.

don't believe me? they've done bunches of free shows that are payed for by companies that want THEM! Their music is in all kinds of games. And anymore, i've had a hard time watching a movie that doesn't have one of their tunes in the background. its good stuff.

jacknife737
10-02-2008, 12:02 PM
since when have they needed to make an announcement? Its been on the packaging for the cd since they released it.... AND they only play YGGFK and Hammerhead in their shows from that album (i find this disappointing. Half-truism would make a bitchin opening number... like they come out with the lights down, and then we hear that opening riff, and when the main riff comes in, the lights flare up and the crowd explodes. it'd be perfect. maybe they'll play more new tunes on their more thorough tour... i hope)

Hahaha, i've been thinking the exact same thing. The very first time i heard the studio version, i thought to myself "Damn, this song was made to open concerts with!". We'll have to see what the setlists are like when they start their own headlining tour. During the Splinter tour they played most of the songs off that album (except no Lightning Rod unfortunately), so i'm hoping we get to hear the majority of the new album live.

lost_nvrfound
10-02-2008, 12:08 PM
my thoughts exactly.

Blitzkrieg Bop
10-02-2008, 12:12 PM
AND they only play YGGFK and Hammerhead in their shows from that album

They have played Half-Truism live, it was in Melbourne, at the Soundwave Festival.

lost_nvrfound
10-02-2008, 12:18 PM
They have played Half-Truism live, it was in Melbourne, at the Soundwave Festival.

they also played nothingtown for that radio show. I realize this. but YGGFK and Hammerhead are the only ones to appear repeatedly since they debuted Hammerhead last year.

Blitzkrieg Bop
10-02-2008, 12:26 PM
they also played nothingtown for that radio show. I realize this. but YGGFK and Hammerhead are the only ones to appear repeatedly since they debuted Hammerhead last year.

You have a point ... I concede :D

Greekoldfan
10-02-2008, 12:56 PM
they play hammerhead, yggfk, and half-truism almost in every show.also they played one time trust in you in trabendo in france and nothingtown acoustic

IamSam
10-02-2008, 01:08 PM
they play hammerhead, yggfk, and half-truism almost in every show.also they played one time trust in you in trabendo in france and nothingtown acoustic

False. The only time they have played Half-Truism was in Australia. They haven't played it since.

F@ BANKZ
10-02-2008, 01:15 PM
I definately remember it at The Download Festival; one of their best songs live.

They played Million Miles Away too... Just though that I'd drop that in.
Edit: They played Trust In You in Paris and Trabendo
Edit p.II: They played Nothingtown acoustic, but that was to a studio audience.

jacknife737
10-02-2008, 11:31 PM
It just hit number one on the Edge's top 30 weekly songs; take that Rivers Cuomo!

1 The Offspring • You're Gonna Go Far Kid
2 Weezer • Troublemaker
3 Metallica • The Day That Never Comes

http://edge.ca/DJsandShows/Thursday30.aspx

The Search Button
10-03-2008, 02:26 AM
hey look, its the number 1 song on the modern rock charts

Woohoo!!!

:)

dff_punk
10-03-2008, 02:33 AM
..they also played Half-Truism on Rock For People in Czech Rep., it was awesome :)

Also I am very happy for YGGFK, since it is my most favorite song from RAFRAG..

Greekoldfan
10-03-2008, 03:25 AM
just check the set list of the last tour.they played it a lot of times.i was lucky to watched it live in rockwave in athens.i have a video in youtube too.

danitanev
10-03-2008, 04:01 AM
Hey I haven't been here for a while it's great that YGGFK is #1 I was absolutely sure YGGFK is going to be BIG HIT!

Rutegard
10-03-2008, 05:15 AM
Hey I haven't been here for a while it's great that YGGFK is #1 I was absolutely sure YGGFK is going to be BIG HIT!

it is already :D

and stills the most played in KROQ radion station.....for the second week now right?...

danitanev
10-03-2008, 05:25 AM
That's so nice really I hope it'll be there for as long as the world exists! :D

it is already :D

and stills the most played in KROQ radion station.....for the second week now right?...

Rutegard
10-03-2008, 10:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PkitDlVvi0&feature=iv&annotation_id=event_569180

:D :D

dff_punk
10-03-2008, 10:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PkitDlVvi0&feature=iv&annotation_id=event_569180

My reaction would be :cool: more than :D ....but great find anyways !

Rutegard
10-03-2008, 10:27 AM
My reaction would be :cool: more than :D ....but great find anyways !

ahah i really like this cover!!

it's funny and catchy and full of life...just like the song!!

jacknife737
10-03-2008, 12:30 PM

I love this.

Blitzkrieg Bop
10-03-2008, 12:48 PM

Awesome ... sounds great :D

Greekoldfan
10-03-2008, 01:24 PM
awesome piano version!well done!

the_real_potomek
10-03-2008, 03:18 PM

wooow, talented person! I like it:D

brian.offspring
10-03-2008, 05:05 PM

awesome work...

ZeQuebecois
10-03-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm pretty happy this song is having finally the success it deserves. It's even starting to get some airplay 1-2 times/week at decent hours (19h- 19h30) in my province's #2 most listened radio (General radio).
If Metallica's Day That Never Come is able to reach the Top 20 here, why won't YGGFK :rolleyes:

Free?
10-04-2008, 04:58 AM

Great piece! But they censored "Fucker" again! :mad:
EDIT: At least http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64aiHaqYdGY&feature=related this version has the magic three words! :D

Rutegard
10-04-2008, 06:47 AM
Great piece! But they censored "Fucker" again! :mad:
EDIT: At least http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64aiHaqYdGY&feature=related this version has the magic three words! :D

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAAH

Sofinch
10-04-2008, 06:50 AM

I agree with Rutegard + SUPERLOL

Little_Miss_1565
10-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Wow...WTF @ YouTube

dff_punk
10-04-2008, 11:32 AM
OMG! So. Very. Favorited. :D

Stylie
10-05-2008, 08:09 AM

Wooooooow that was good!
And ELL-OH-ELL to the other video, hahahah! Damn YGGF,K is a good song.

Cock Joke
10-05-2008, 09:27 AM

My thoughts exactly. :rolleyes: Holy Christ!