PDA

View Full Version : As Odd as this sounds I'm serious

IamSam
10-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Trust In You should become the new theme song for the new Transformers movie that will come out next year. I have 3 reasons for this.

1. The song is awesome. It is fast paced, has the epic bridge, and is about trusting in someone. Humans trust the autobots.

2. Having this song on the movie could stir more interest in the band and the new album.

3. The song is awesome.

Discuss.

MasteR GunneR
10-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Yeah I'd love to see all those "SELLOUTZZZ!!!" criers crawling out of their holes again.
No, seriously, why should they get featured?

Rutegard
10-02-2008, 09:37 AM
and don't forget the bass solo :D

Free?
10-02-2008, 09:48 AM
and don't forget the bass solo :D

Solo huh :). It's more like bridge ;).

I didn't like the Transformers movie (it was too childish in a bad way) so I would prefer not to see Trust In You in the sequel like I would prefer not to see an Offspring song in any other movie that I didn't like. That's my opinion.

But humans trusting robots is a strong point in your theory, I like the idea, but I don't like the movie.

Rutegard
10-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Solo huh :). It's more like bridge ;).

I didn't like the Transformers movie (it was too childish in a bad way) so I would prefer not to see Trust In You in the sequel like I would prefer not to see an Offspring song in any other movie that I didn't like. That's my opinion.

But humans trusting robots is a strong point in your theory, I like the idea, but I don't like the movie.

LOOL thanks

anyway i fucking love it...

huuum it's orgasmic :D

and i didn't see the movie...

randman21
10-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Yeah I'd love to see all those "SELLOUTZZZ!!!" criers crawling out of their holes again.
No, seriously, why should they get featured?

Waaaaaaaay too late for that. Ha, besides, they're on "Beverly Hills 90210," and not even the old one. IamSam, you make excellent points. Although I wouldn't step foot in this movie without it, "Trust in You" would put that movie on the top of my To Do list. Really, we gotta make this happen...

Budzy
10-02-2008, 10:01 PM
LOL

...seriously though, i dont see why not.

The Search Button
10-03-2008, 03:12 AM
Trust In You should become the new theme song for the new Transformers movie that will come out next year. I have 3 reasons for this.

1. The song is awesome. It is fast paced, has the epic bridge, and is about trusting in someone. Humans trust the autobots.

2. Having this song on the movie could stir more interest in the band and the new album.

3. The song is awesome.

Discuss.

It would be great, but I think you miss the central point. The song is awesome.