PDA

View Full Version : What music of Offspring play in this video?

Lut.f
10-04-2008, 06:17 PM
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=svJWzB9f4GA

Thanks from Brazil

ernesto88
10-04-2008, 06:46 PM
WTF????
Never gonna find me!!!
how don't you know?

lost_nvrfound
10-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Its one thing if you live breath and eat Offspring like many of us do. Give him a break.

I don't get how the fuck so many people are able to "Guess the song"

I can't even learn all of the words to their songs, which is ironic since i'm a vocalist, and you guys can name 'em all with a single word... geeze louise... take a chill pill and don't discourage a budding fan.

Rutegard
10-05-2008, 03:49 AM
hum yeah ....he's new here :p

holland25
10-05-2008, 04:38 AM
He probably registered just to ask for the name of the song and will never come back again.

Rutegard
10-05-2008, 04:54 AM
He probably registered just to ask for the name of the song and will never come back again.

well, probably :p

Lut.f
10-05-2008, 05:45 AM
No exatly

xD

i like a lot Offspring, but i'm brazilian, my english is not so good

i want if possible, post ever here

and who can, tell me the name of music, please
xD

Thanks

Blitzkrieg Bop
10-05-2008, 05:46 AM

Maybe not ... Post count 2 ;)

Rutegard
10-05-2008, 05:48 AM
No exatly

xD

xD

Thanks

OI

a música é a never gonna find me

do álbum Splinter!!

tudo legal com voçê?

Blitzkrieg Bop
10-05-2008, 05:50 AM
No exatly

xD

xD

Thanks

I can understand that English is not your first language but I don't know what information you want here :)

If the name of the song ... refer to ernesto88's post

Lut.f
10-05-2008, 06:00 AM
OH ye

ushaHAUSUSAHuhsausahUSAH

I don't understanding when he tells "Never goona find me" i thinked that estrange

But thanks anyway

=]

Because english is not my main languague, i can hear and translate the most os fast musics

XD

Rutegard
10-05-2008, 06:28 AM
OH ye

ushaHAUSUSAHuhsausahUSAH

I don't understanding when he tells "Never goona find me" i thinked that estrange

But thanks anyway

=]

Because english is not my main languague, i can hear and translate the most os fast musics

XD

sem problema :p

lost_nvrfound
10-05-2008, 08:05 PM
posting here will help your english for sure. plus there are a lot of brazilians around here who can help you out if you really don't understand. so cool. post here a lot and learn cool things about the offspring and make internet friends and learn better english.

\m/ (>_<) \m/ rock on!

randman21
10-05-2008, 08:34 PM
ushaHAUSUSAHuhsausahUSAH

Hahahaha.

Anyway, I'm pretty damn good at "name that offspring song" after just a few notes. But I'm terrible at lyrics, too, lost_nvrfound. I barely know any of the words from S/T, Ixnay, CO1, or Splinter.

Rutegard
10-06-2008, 03:04 AM
Hahahaha.

Anyway, I'm pretty damn good at "name that offspring song" after just a few notes. But I'm terrible at lyrics, too, lost_nvrfound. I barely know any of the words from S/T, Ixnay, CO1, or Splinter.

really?

hard time memorizing or something?

and i can name songs too, but not as faster as u LOL

-L-
10-06-2008, 03:27 AM
english-english-english

I think in this site I have the worst English skills:) I can understand the most things you say, but I have problems with the speaking, and the translate from hungarian to english. Thats the reason of why I only post to those threads like song vs song, guess the lyrics and others:) I have many though and opinion about the other threads, the Offspring, their songs, and everything but I cant relate them in English:(

Sofinch
10-06-2008, 03:28 AM
Never gonna find me
Hey isn't that an extra on the Splinter CD :p

Budzy
10-06-2008, 03:41 AM
english-english-english

I think in this site I have the worst English skills:) I can understand the most things you say, but I have problems with the speaking, and the translate from hungarian to english. Thats the reason of why I only post to those threads like song vs song, guess the lyrics and others:) I have many though and opinion about the other threads, the Offspring, their songs, and everything but I cant relate them in English:(

meh doesnt matter. post it anyways.
english is my main language and sometimes i cant even understand what i write.

randman21
10-06-2008, 03:42 AM
really?

hard time memorizing or something?

and i can name songs too, but not as faster as u LOL

Nope, I just never pay attention to the words :P When I sing along, I just make appropriate sounds in the right tune. But, really I think it's because those are the albums I don't have, so I don't have the lyrics sheet thing.

Blitzkrieg Bop
10-06-2008, 05:30 AM
Never gonna find me
Hey isn't that an extra on the Splinter CD :p

Oh, absolutely :rolleyes:

Rutegard
10-06-2008, 05:46 AM
Nope, I just never pay attention to the words :P When I sing along, I just make appropriate sounds in the right tune. But, really I think it's because those are the albums I don't have, so I don't have the lyrics sheet thing.

you can read the lyrics here :p

but yeah i know what you mean..

english-english-english

I think in this site I have the worst English skills:) I can understand the most things you say, but I have problems with the speaking, and the translate from hungarian to english. Thats the reason of why I only post to those threads like song vs song, guess the lyrics and others I have many though and opinion about the other threads, the Offspring, their songs, and everything but I cant relate them in English:(

this girl is unbelievable

REALLY

i talk to her on msn IN ENGLISH and i get everything she says!!

seriously!!
post more :D

-L-
10-06-2008, 05:51 AM
eheheh you're sweet:D

randman21
10-06-2008, 05:53 AM
you can read the lyrics here :p

:o Heh, I knew this was coming. In honesty, I'm just not interested in lyrics. The melodies are awesome enough.

Rutegard
10-06-2008, 05:57 AM
:o Heh, I knew this was coming. In honesty, I'm just not interested in lyrics. The melodies are awesome enough.

yes you are right...

BUT nonetheless....offspring have awesome lyrics...ya know that right? :p

ernesto88
10-06-2008, 06:52 AM
what I said was not with the intention of hurting anyone!
just caught my attention that he didn't know the name of the song ...
:D

Rutegard
10-06-2008, 06:55 AM
what I said was not with the intention of hurting anyone!
just caught my attention that he didn't know the name of the song ...
:D

no worries

we know that :)

randman21
10-06-2008, 08:54 AM
yes you are right...

BUT nonetheless....offspring have awesome lyrics...ya know that right? :p
Of course.:D

lost_nvrfound
10-06-2008, 09:07 AM

hehehe... i do the same thing, but i bought most of their albums before splinter came out. :D

i used to put a lot of work into learning the words to songs, but its hard when there are so many. i know most of americana. the others that i know word for word are just random. for some reason americana sticks. i don't know much at all from splinter except hit that and CGMHAY. hit that cause it was on the radio so much. CGMHAY because its one of my tops.

i'm just no good at remembering lyrics. hehe... i forget them all the time when i'm in a show. oddly though, i am great at remembering lines.

i imagine if i am ever in a band, i'll have plenty of those "uhh.. i don't remember the words right now" moments... hehe... dexter is great!

Rutegard
10-06-2008, 09:09 AM
hehehe... i do the same thing, but i bought most of their albums before splinter came out. :D

i used to put a lot of work into learning the words to songs, but its hard when there are so many. i know most of americana. the others that i know word for word are just random. for some reason americana sticks. i don't know much at all from splinter except hit that and CGMHAY. hit that cause it was on the radio so much. CGMHAY because its one of my tops.

i'm just no good at remembering lyrics. hehe... i forget them all the time when i'm in a show. oddly though, i am great at remembering lines.

i imagine if i am ever in a band, i'll have plenty of those "uhh.. i don't remember the words right now" moments... hehe... dexter is great!

lololol yeah....that moment was priceless

randman21
10-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Haha, that never gets old. Respect. I'll have those moments, too. Remembering the words to my own songs is even harder for some reason.

lost_nvrfound
10-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Haha, that never gets old. Respect. I'll have those moments, too. Remembering the words to my own songs is even harder for some reason.

hahaha... truly...

that or sing the wrong words, get a really weird look on my face and start laughing