PDA

View Full Version : I guess YGGFK is political.

Enix Belmont
10-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Based off of the single artwork on wikipedia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b5/You%27re_Gonna_Go_Far%2C_Kid.jpg

Bald eagles are almost always symbolic of american government or America in geneal, anyway.

Jesus
10-05-2008, 11:24 AM
I guess someone hasn't bought the RAFRAG album...:p. It's the same artwork as in the booklet of the new album.

Dexter has stated that the song is about people playing tricks. From high school, to corporate life or in politics.

Rutegard
10-05-2008, 11:29 AM
I guess someone hasn't bought the RAFRAG album...:p. It's the same artwork as in the booklet of the new album.

Dexter has stated that the song is about people playing tricks. From high school, to corporate life or in politics.

yep, he said that so....that's not a big surprise :p

brothadave79
10-05-2008, 11:41 AM

Not just playing tricks but lying, spreading rumors, and sabotaging other people's reuptations to get ahead. I really like the idea behind the song because, as Dexter said, it's something people never really grow out of.

jacknife737
10-05-2008, 11:47 AM
This...

and this...

Not just playing tricks but lying, spreading rumors, and sabotaging other people's reuptations to get ahead. I really like the idea behind the song because, as Dexter said, it's something people never really grow out of.

holland25
10-05-2008, 11:52 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b5/You%27re_Gonna_Go_Far%2C_Kid.jpg

I want this picture with a whole title...