PDA

View Full Version : Mike Patton, Doseone and Tunde Adebimpe supergroup!

nieh
10-06-2008, 01:14 PM
*orgasms* (http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/146236-tvotrs-adebimpe-mike-patton-doseone-form-group)

I knew Doseone and Patton were working on something together but this is the first I heard of Tunde from TV on the Radio's involvement though.

coke_a_holic
10-06-2008, 08:54 PM
ohhhh man.

Want. Want. Want. Want.

Endymion
10-06-2008, 10:10 PM
this sounds good.

nieh
10-07-2008, 06:13 AM
this sounds good.

Have you heard either of the other guy's stuff at all?

Endymion
10-07-2008, 07:39 AM
i hadn't until this thread. the guy from tv on the radio is mildly interesting, but the guy from subtle was much more engaging.

i was mostly interested in this because it was an all-vocal collaboration with mike patton.

nieh
10-07-2008, 07:51 AM
Yeah, Tunde's not nearly as crazy as the other two are but he's still got a great voice. TVOTR are kind of hit and miss for me, though I like a bit more than half of Return to Cookie Mountain and their most recent album is pretty solid (though much poppier/funkier than their other stuff has been). I've been kind of obsessed with Subtle (and to a lesser extent, other Doseone projects) for the last year or so. If you want me to upload anything for you, let me know.

Or you could grab it off me on soulseek...I think I'm logged on but I'm not at home to check right now.