PDA

View Full Version : Help a virgin !

Tisiacs
10-07-2008, 03:57 PM
http://www.ajudeumvirgem.com

He's 25 and he's in desperate need of some help ! Help him out ! :)

EDIT: well, the english version of that website is not on anymore, so I'll just translate what the guy is saying:

"Well guys, here's what's going on: I'm 25 and I'm still a virgin. Yeah, I know, it's complicated... I've always been sort of a shy guy, and I'm just getting older by the second. To be honest, I'm not too happy about it, as you can tell.
I almost lost my virginity once. I was 20, I had a girlfriend. But it never happened - she left me for a wealthier guy. I don't consider myself an ugly guy, I just don't have what it takes to do those things. And since then, I've got a little traumatized about it.
Well then. I'll tell you the reason why this website is on. I made a bet with one of my friends (the only one who knows about my situation, by the way, she is really pretty) : If I manage to have 5 million visitors to this page until new year's eve, she will have to "help" me. That's exactly what you're thinking ! And if I don't make it, I'll have to be her slave for a month.
That's why I ask for those who are reading this: tell about this website for everybody you know ! Please, help me ! Just get on the website and that's it. I'm doing everything I can. Thanks :)"

Honestly, I think the guy will make it, I mean, the website has been on for 4 days now, and so far almost half-million people visited the website. and he's still got 84 more days to go, so I think he'll score before new year's eve.lol

Cock Joke
10-07-2008, 04:59 PM
This is gonna be a fun thread. I can already tell.

And LOL if he ejaculates before putting it in.

randman21
10-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Fake. The hit counter went from 1,277 to 1,253 upon refreshing the page.

EDIT: Whoops. Never mind.

EMehl6
10-07-2008, 06:31 PM
He's putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Cock Joke
10-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Ha, I looked at the wrong counter too.

RickyCrack
10-07-2008, 08:15 PM
find a prey

then keep a lifestyle in your wallet if anything of that nature arises

iPunk247
10-07-2008, 09:23 PM
i'm still a virgin and i don't go putting up a website about it but i do sure post here i tell it to the judges, eh? yikes! :rolleyes:;):D:cool:

lost_nvrfound
10-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Oh my... Which is worse? This website or selling your virginity on ebay?

HornyPope
10-07-2008, 10:43 PM

Depends on the utility curve.

Nvm... I have a midterm tomorrow....

Rutegard
10-08-2008, 04:00 AM

the website for sure

Drafan
10-08-2008, 04:51 AM
5 million hits, he isn´t gonna make it

Tisiacs
10-09-2008, 02:46 PM
5 million hits, he isn´t gonna make it

I'm confident he will ! :D

man, within the next few days everyone in Brasil will be aware of that website. I'm actually considering puttin on a website for me too, but I don't think it would work out like his is, I'm not a virgin and I'm 9 years younger than him. lol

Free?
10-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Okay, none else asked that question yet (surprisingly) so I'll do that. Do you believe in that guys' story? Don't you think that it's just another way to get page visits / click counters?

Tisiacs
10-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Okay, none else asked that question yet (surprisingly) so I'll do that. Do you believe in that guys' story? Don't you think that it's just another way to get page visits / click counters?

well, I don't think the guy would just put on a website just for the heck of getting 5 million visitors, that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do

nameless
10-09-2008, 07:09 PM
well, I don't think the guy would just put on a website just for the heck of getting 5 million visitors, that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do

wouldnt see much point in doing it either! this may sound sill but where is the number of people who visited the site displayed, the only thing i can see goes up and down all the time!

Cock Joke
10-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Huh, interesting. The first time I checked out the site it was in English, now it's in Spanish.

Free?
10-10-2008, 04:26 AM

5 million clicks wasn't his aim. Imagine that he gets 1 dollar per 100 clicks. Get it now?

randman21
10-10-2008, 04:33 AM
Ahhh, there we go. I don't necessarily believe his premise, but I didn't think he wanted hits just for the hell of it. This would explain it.

disclaimer_07
10-10-2008, 04:38 AM
http://www.ajudeumvirgem.com

The page won't open for me. My browser just returns this error message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The Search Button
10-10-2008, 05:12 AM
The page won't open for me. My browser just returns this error message:

I guess you're out of the contest, then.

Drafan
10-10-2008, 09:28 AM

You mean, in other words, he´s a liar? :)

T-6005
10-10-2008, 09:31 AM
It's not hard to have sex if you really want to. I mean, come on.

Where's Preocupado when you need him?

Tisiacs
10-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Huh, interesting. The first time I checked out the site it was in English, now it's in Spanish.

The english page is not on anymore, and that's not spanish, it's portuguese (be careful, some of the brazilians might get a little bit offended by that):p

Free?
10-10-2008, 09:40 AM
You mean, in other words, he´s a liar? :)

Yes, I think so. I don't believe that he's got girlfriend waiting for 5 million clicks, I'd rather believe that he is trying to get as more click counts as possible.

Tisiacs
10-10-2008, 09:44 AM
this may sound sill but where is the number of people who visited the site displayed, the only thing i can see goes up and down all the time!

it's right below "Ajude um virgem"

it says: 'number of visitors' visitantes me ajudaram até agora !

Drafan
10-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Yes, I think so. I don't believe that he's got girlfriend waiting for 5 million clicks, I'd rather believe that he is trying to get as more click counts as possible.

Or maybe his girlfriend is a liar, he get´s his 5 millions, and than she says: I was just joking, you asshole! :)

Gustavo
10-10-2008, 09:49 AM
whoa!
I didn't know this campaign was this big... This dude is brazilian, I've sent him a cheerful scrap on Orkut, and I visited his website in the day it was released.

Good luck to him!

Tisiacs
10-10-2008, 09:50 AM

Is it so hard to believe ? They made a deal, by new year's eve if the guy doesn't have enough visitors to his website, he'll have to be her slave for a month, and if he does have enough visitors she'll get laid, so the girl's got nothing to lose there. And in Brazil if you get 5 millions clicks to your website you might get enough money to buy a six-pack to celebrate your accomplishment, but that's it, so it's not even worth it if it's all about money

Gustavo
10-10-2008, 09:56 AM
The english page is not on anymore, and that's not spanish, it's portuguese (be careful, some of the brazilians might get a little bit offended by that):p

First of all, Tisiacs... THANK YOU for knowing that Brazil speaks Portuguese and not Spanish.
I really appreciate it.

But we (brazilians) are getting used to it, everybody mixes up Spanish and Portuguese, even though Portuguese is wordwidely spoken. (Brazil, Portugal, Açoures, Angola, China, Taiwan, India...)

Even The Simpsons joked about it. LOL
Bart Simpson was learning Spanish on his way to Brazil... In the airplane.

Tisiacs
10-10-2008, 10:11 AM
First of all, Tisiacs... THANK YOU for knowing that Brazil speaks Portuguese and not Spanish.
I really appreciate it.

cara, sou brasileiro tb :D mas tou morando em michigan-eua agora

Gustavo
10-10-2008, 10:12 AM
cara, sou brasileiro tb :D mas tou morando em michigan-eua agora

ahhh, bom saber!
bom, era querer demais um estrangeiro saber que o Brasil fala Português né? heausheasesa

Tisiacs
10-10-2008, 10:19 AM
ahhh, bom saber!
bom, era querer demais um estrangeiro saber que o Brasil fala Português né? heausheasesa

kkkkkkkk, poiseh, voce nao quer nao saber do que as pessoas falam sobre brasileiros por aqui :p