PDA

View Full Version : Dear administrator, suspend sKratch.

HeadAroundU
10-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Look at the first post.
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34804

Holy fuck laundromats are some of the most depressing places I ever go to on a regular basis... I rent an apartment where we have coin op laundry in the basement that doesn't really work, so we have to go to the nearby laundromat when it's laundry time. Without fail, there are always fat inbred white trash moms yelling at their little kids who are still cute. I always feel somewhere around the "I'm in Walmart, oh God" sort of thing, but I have no choice really.

Also, I always have girl underwears because me and my girlfriend just do our laundry in one load.
He was being very harsh, vulgar and some would say racist. It's not acceptable for a moderator to behave like that. Moderator should be an example to all members. Jesus, we have a lot of kids on here!

I had to tell him twice to quit calling Shank "white trash"
That "him" is me. I called Shank like that and I got punished by 2 warnings. Now, it's time for sKratch to be punished. As you can see Little_Miss_1565 doesn't approve of that behavior. She shouldn't have a word on this as a part of moderating team. She could be biased in his favour.

You've got a serious decision to make.

Cock Joke
10-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Okay, dude, is this gonna be like that thing you've done in the past where you make about a thousand threads and posts on the same ol' topic over & over? Because I saw that you made a post about this earlier, so I'm just wondering.

P.S.

You've got to make a serious decision.

FIXED!!! (Sorry, I had to.)

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2008, 08:41 PM
HAU, get over it. sKratch was talking about things in the abstract. You were persistently harassing another forum user. There's a difference.

Jesus
10-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Yeah dude, you should have just said white women with semi black kids are very likely to be white trash or so. Or the financial problems are very likely to be caused by people who are very likely to be jews. Or when crimes are committed it's very likely that it were gypsies. You know the abstract things, just don't make it personal. And the world (or this bbs atleast) will be fine.

Now just get back to posting.

FIXED!!! (Sorry, I had to.)

winner

Budzy
10-10-2008, 03:43 AM
Well yeah, you like pointed out someone and called them whatever you called them. He was just talking about (what was it?) 'fat inbred white trash mums' and unless you consider yourself a fat inbred whitetrash mum which means you have the lowest fucking self esteem in the existence of man kind, you wouldn't take offence to it because you wouldn't think that that comment is directed at you.
Makes sense to me.
Plus people need to grow up, for fuck sake its on the internet damnit, if you find yourself crying over what someone has said on the internet then you got problems.
And that, people, is my 16 year old take on the matter.

Oxygene
10-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Don't you just love it when racists play the "prejudice is unfair" card.. esp in situation where there isn't even any?

Makes me chuckle :)

Rooster
10-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Thread of the year. Period.

Jakebert
10-10-2008, 11:46 AM
http://torebka.kafeteria.pl/photos/baa1cf96d14b6fb0996410272ffe29dc.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
10-10-2008, 12:06 PM
http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/les%20goupes/O/Ozzy%20Osbourne/No%20More%20Tears%20(Single)/No%20More%20Tears%20(Single).jpg

dff_punk
10-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Dear administrator, is this all real??

Conspiracyof1000
10-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Well yeah, you like pointed out someone and called them whatever you called them. He was just talking about (what was it?) 'fat inbred white trash mums' and unless you consider yourself a fat inbred whitetrash mum which means you have the lowest fucking self esteem in the existence of man kind, you wouldn't take offence to it because you wouldn't think that that comment is directed at you.
Makes sense to me.
Plus people need to grow up, for fuck sake its on the internet damnit, if you find yourself crying over what someone has said on the internet then you got problems.
And that, people, is my 16 year old take on the matter.

For a 16 year old that's pretty smart.
And like previously stated, there's a difference between calling someone out and just making a general statement.

Budzy
10-10-2008, 08:16 PM
And like previously stated, there's a difference between calling someone out and just making a general statement.

Haha thnx. I try. :D

Camilamazed
10-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Not gonna happen. If it were any other member ok, but no.

=(

lost_nvrfound
10-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Dear administrator,

Please instruct HAU to remove his foot from his mouth.

Sincerely,

ppfffttt!

HeadAroundU
10-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Yeah dude, you should have just said white women with semi black kids are very likely to be white trash or so. Or the financial problems are very likely to be caused by people who are very likely to be jews. Or when crimes are committed it's very likely that it were gypsies. You know the abstract things, just don't make it personal. And the world (or this bbs atleast) will be fine.
HAHAHA! I'll make sure I'm abstract enough next time.

Don't you just love it when racists play the "prejudice is unfair" card.. esp in situation where there isn't even any?

Makes me chuckle :)
Racism in Hungary is just a misdemeanour. Not a crime. If I were you, I would be quiet.

graphic blah blah
Are you a closet racist?

graphic blah blah
Are you a closet racist?

Dear administrator, is this all real??
Yes, sKratch, that moderator is an open racist.

Are you a closet racist?

An open racism, closet racism, abstract racism, whatever racism...who cares about the difference (except for the biased supermod)? It's racism.

Not gonna happen. If it were any other member ok, but no.

=(
HAHAHA!

Are you a closet racist?

Dear administrator,

Please instruct HAU to remove his foot from his mouth.

Sincerely,

ppfffttt!
Are you a closet racist?

lost_nvrfound
10-13-2008, 08:54 AM
Are you a closet racist?

Are you a closet racist?

Are you a closet racist?

An open racism, closet racism, abstract racism, whatever racism...who cares about the difference (except for the biased supermod)? It's racism.

Are you a closet racist?

Are you a closet racist?
I must say, your ingenious comebacks have made my day.

ad8
10-13-2008, 09:22 AM
...and I always thought that HAU was being sarcastic...:confused:

randman21
10-13-2008, 09:29 AM
^You're not the only one.

Camilamazed
10-13-2008, 04:03 PM
HAHAHA!

Are you a closet racist?

Well, I just tried to say that if it were any other of us members, then we would be suspended. But when it comes to mods that doesn't happen...

You got it wrong.

Cock Joke
10-13-2008, 04:05 PM
It seems as though everyone's a "closet racist" for not supporting his campaign to ban skratch.

lost_nvrfound
10-13-2008, 09:41 PM
It seems as though everyone's a "closet racist" for not supporting his campaign to ban skratch.

At least he could have varied it up a bit with maybe a "YOU NAZI!" thrown in there...

Or I'd even take a "shut up your face!" or something along those lines.

I mean come on! With all the pseudo intellectual crap on here, you'd think he'd try a little harder to piss us off.

Rag Doll
10-14-2008, 06:10 AM
Well, I just tried to say that if it were any other of us members, then we would be suspended. But when it comes to mods that doesn't happen...

You got it wrong.

Do you honestly not see the difference between sKratch talking in the abstract about some random people somewhere that may or may not exist to describe an experience versus HAU deliberately insulting another member of the forum? Seriously?

Little_Miss_1565
10-14-2008, 06:24 AM

You got it wrong.

Do you honestly not see the difference between sKratch talking in the abstract about some random people somewhere that may or may not exist to describe an experience versus HAU deliberately insulting another member of the forum? Seriously?

Seriously. Camila, if a moderator really did anything against the rules, there would be (and have been) consequences. There is no rule against saying "white trash" on the forums. The rule that HAU broke twice is the one against harassing other forum members. sKratch did not harass other forum members, and the term "white trash" does not have the teeth that other racial epithets have.

IamSam
10-14-2008, 07:21 AM
Lol at white trash being a race now.

JohnnyNemesis
10-14-2008, 08:00 AM
Everyone is a fucking idiot.

Except me. Lol.

H1T_That
10-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Jesus christ HAU, stop fucking whining.

This also:

Lol at white trash being a race now.

WebDudette
10-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Everyone is a fucking idiot.

Except me. Lol.

Reporting JN for calling me a 'fucking idiot'.

Tyler Durden
10-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Honestly I think this forum overreacts to the smallest things. Just label those posts as flaming and delete them. Or even just leave them. If people don't want to be insulted for their opinions/belief/life they shouldn't post on an internet forum. I saw a thread in the politics section where this guy was insulting turks and nobody even cared.

JohnnyNemesis
10-14-2008, 07:11 PM
I saw a thread in the politics section where this guy was insulting turks and nobody even cared.

That was before the "new" rules were in effect; I'm guessing you weren't around when the board was more lax. But yeah, we have direct instructions from management to change things.

I would explain more, but I just realized that you and everyone else can just read the Sticky that's been up for months and save my fingers a lot of typing time.

lost_nvrfound
10-14-2008, 11:25 PM
:cool: And a lot of good they've done too. (not sarcasm)

People can bitch and complain all they want about the rules and mods and stuff all they want, but I for one know what this place would be like without 'em. Cripes! I remember nearly four years ago before there were sooo many active members and only the admins.

If it weren't for us VOTING for mods a few years ago when it got to be too much for the admins, no one would want to surf these boards anymore. It would've gotten so full of trolls and spammers that no one would be able to do anything and the admins would've shut it down.

HAU, are you really that bitter over all of this?

Bipolar Bear
10-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Down with the mods.

*Sets a random building on fire*

HeadAroundU
10-15-2008, 04:11 AM
90% of the BBS is racist, and I wish I was exaggerating. About 30% are open about it, and 60% are those like, closet racists (aka liberals, lol YA I WENT THERE).

Better off not thinking about it much.

lost_nvrfound
10-15-2008, 10:57 AM
your point is?

Bipolar Bear
10-15-2008, 12:35 PM
What about people who seem racist but aren't really?

Hows Christmas celebrated in Jewish homes?
They put parking meters on the roof.

Ok lol that's my last joke haha
I'm not racist really I just find those funny

Camilamazed
10-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Sam and Sarah, I guess I actually overreacted. it's just that sometimes I do have the impression that things won't happen between Mods.

My bad.

Little_Miss_1565
10-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Sam and Sarah, I guess I actually overreacted. it's just that sometimes I do have the impression that things won't happen between Mods.

My bad.

I really don't know what to say to that, as I'm not sure where this comes from. Generally all punitive action happens behind the scenes, so no one sees it but the other moderators regardless of who's out of line. I've had to get all momerator on mods and users alike.

lost_nvrfound
10-15-2008, 11:27 PM
I think its just that the moderators don't post endless threads about how unfair it is when they get a warning. So everyone assumes that they aren't getting equal treatment.

Then again, I am sure there are plenty of regular users who get warnings and don't flip out about it, too. But everyone focuses on the ones who do, because they are usually the ones screaming about inequality between users and "down with mods" and the like.

JohnnyNemesis
10-16-2008, 05:05 PM
I think its just that the moderators don't post endless threads about how unfair it is when they get a warning.

This .

HeadAroundU
10-23-2008, 10:30 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1178086&postcount=133
:)

IamSam
10-23-2008, 12:31 PM
What is the point of this? You're just making an idiot out of yourself.

Budzy
10-24-2008, 09:23 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1178086&postcount=133

LOL
thats funny as