PDA

View Full Version : Am I playing this right?

LosingStreak
10-12-2008, 05:17 PM
Here's a recording of me playing the solo from TKAA does it sound right?

http://rapidshare.com/files/153431350/tkaa.wav.html

BigFish
10-12-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm not trying to be an ass, but no, that sounds nothing like the solo. The beginning is about it. I didn't even know it was TKAA while I was listening =\

come out swinging
10-12-2008, 07:47 PM
the solo is mostly bending the high e and b string together for bout 1/2 of it. and then only plucking a few strings by themselves after that.

RODNEYMULLEN
10-12-2008, 10:20 PM
the solo is mostly bending the high e and b string together for bout 1/2 of it. and then only plucking a few strings by themselves after that.

I'll just say what everyones thinking. You suck and you need to get alot better before putting this shit on the internet. You're just wasting peoples time.

Budzy
10-13-2008, 02:18 AM
Out of curiosity and happy to test out my new computers extremely fast download speed, i decided to download that and listen to it.
Now i don't play guitar...but that licked balls.

Tijs
10-13-2008, 05:09 AM
Out of curiosity and happy to test out my new computers extremely fast download speed, i decided to download that and listen to it.
Now i don't play guitar...but that licked balls.

Your computer's responsible for your download speed? Wow.

And you test your download speed on sites that limit your download speed? Wow 2.0.

the solo is mostly bending the high e and b string together for bout 1/2 of it. and then only plucking a few strings by themselves after that.I'll just say what everyones thinking. You suck and you need to get alot better before putting this shit on the internet. You're just wasting peoples time.
Quoted the wrong post, I assume?

dff_punk
10-13-2008, 05:19 AM
Hey LosingStreak, do you have that signature for a reason? ;)

LosingStreak
10-13-2008, 05:39 AM
Hey LosingStreak, do you have that signature for a reason? ;)

Maybe......:rolleyes:

I not trying to waste everyones time. I tried playing it without any tabs and i wanted to see how it sounded.

Rutegard
10-13-2008, 07:28 AM
Maybe......:rolleyes:

I not trying to waste everyones time. I tried playing it without any tabs and i wanted to see how it sounded.

i like that signature :D