PDA

View Full Version : Hockeyfans?!

RobinoZombie
10-14-2008, 04:57 AM
Well this is damn good promo in my opinion.
Ive always loved hockey, thou oilers aint my favorite team, good too see the guys in another situation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQaIUYDW4no

yes, i know they play alot of offspring songs during hockey games, but as a season opener, well alot of people watched it. including me, although it started at 02:00 am in sweden.

if your not interested in hockey the song starts at the 2 minute mark in the video

Rutegard
10-14-2008, 05:03 AM
it's cool and it has already been posted :D

so great that the offspring music fits so great pretty much any sport huh?

Free?
10-14-2008, 06:55 AM
It's a goddamn old thing that I don't like about putting songs into videos without any thinking of what is the song about. It's rock, it's energy, it makes your blood boil, but it's totally doesn't suit a hockey team. Jeeez... I kinda feel sorry for the song, not big deal, but thinking that next song will be some hip-hop and a girlish pop song after that makes me feel bad :(.

The Search Button
10-14-2008, 07:02 AM
It's a goddamn old thing that I don't like about putting songs into videos without any thinking of what is the song about. It's rock, it's energy, it makes your blood boil, but it's totally doesn't suit a hockey team. Jeeez... I kinda feel sorry for the song, not big deal, but thinking that next song will be some hip-hop and a girlish pop song after that makes me feel bad :(.

That's not the point man.

We are celebrating the fact that NHL and the Edmonton Oilers selected an Offspring song to go along with their official presentation.

For a song that has no video yet, is a pretty good sign of its popularity.

Free?
10-14-2008, 07:24 AM
That's not the point man.

We are celebrating the fact that NHL and the Edmonton Oilers selected an Offspring song to go along with their official presentation.

For a song that has no video yet, is a pretty good sign of its popularity.

Yes, I perfectly understand that :).

EMehl6
10-14-2008, 10:56 AM
They play "Nitro (Youth Energy)" and "Come Out And Play" all the time at Caps games.

Rutegard
10-14-2008, 11:02 AM
Yes, I perfectly understand that :).

i guess we all got that right? :D

so good...now..once again...we just need the video :D

Ryder1234
10-15-2008, 09:00 PM
Yeah I heard YGGF,K during the second Canucks-Flames game after a whistle.

And every now and then I'll hear Coap, Self Esteem etc. after whistles too.