inme - again!? they suck badly
pocupine tree - ....
anti-flag - meh
queen - okay decent band
meat loaf - heh

;)

ACAB
10-25-2004, 07:41 AM
hmm i didn't really care for other ones but the cure..but i got thinking,distillers are okay,and if you like them i thought you could maybe like some bands like aerobitch,menstrual tramps,harum scarum,f-minus,the vicedolls...some female fronted bands my friends who like distillers thought to be pretty good too.if you haven't heard you should maybe check out,i can't be sure,you could think they suck but it was just a tip :p

Nina
10-25-2004, 08:12 AM
thank you for that list. i for one will check out a
few bands. i know a lot of them though.

Stoffey
10-25-2004, 09:45 AM
Thing is I am started to be annoyed with Greenday. I have liked them for years now, all their old stuff etc!! But suddenly their new mass craze due to over publicising their new album and having it thrust in front of a mass of townies and teeny bopper pop queens is attratcing the exact ditzzy fans I cannot stand and making them seem like a pop band from all the current mass hysteria :mad:

I mean people will wear a Greenday hoodie based ONLY on their new album, or even just because they liked "American Idiot", In my opinion that is NOT a proper fan!!!

Obie2trice
10-25-2004, 10:50 AM
Why should someone be a proper fan to buy a green day record or to wear a t-shirt from green day. You probably started the same way with Green Day ain`t it. Let them enjoy their new green day record and let them wear their shirts, who cares? Green day not,

Stoffey
10-25-2004, 11:52 AM
They don't have to be, it just seems odd to me! I hate people who follow trends/crazes that's all.....

beautifulnightmare
10-25-2004, 01:45 PM
the only band i know who they are is muse:|

Bad Omen
10-25-2004, 03:23 PM
Thing is I am started to be annoyed with Greenday. I have liked them for years now, all their old stuff etc!! But suddenly their new mass craze due to over publicising their new album and having it thrust in front of a mass of townies and teeny bopper pop queens is attratcing the exact ditzzy fans I cannot stand and making them seem like a pop band from all the current mass hysteria :mad:

I mean people will wear a Greenday hoodie based ONLY on their new album, or even just because they liked "American Idiot", In my opinion that is NOT a proper fan!!!

welcome to the world of music my friend

punk_flamingo
10-25-2004, 04:56 PM
punk culture is becoming more mainstream...

...even Offspring have teeny bopper fans. At the gig over here, there were a few chicks behind me bitching about the "hardcore punk chicks being too agressive"...so i was more aggressive...mwa ahhaahaa.

I think we'll have to accept that teenyboppers like that sort of music...blame it on maroon 5 and shite like that...or hey start listening to heavier punk, that aint gonna become mainstream for a while....

Bad Omen
10-25-2004, 05:11 PM
actually maroon5 five and the like aren't to blame, they weren't around when it was becoming mainstream. Offspring and Pretty fly are