PDA

View Full Version : A guy I used to go to church with

Llamas
10-14-2008, 07:46 PM
falling down a flight of stairs and getting hit by a car. Holy shit! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7D3_pxbCmw&eurl)

How did he do that?

Edit: Tizz, Joy, what are they saying??

Jebus
10-14-2008, 08:04 PM
When the car struck him, he somehow landed exactly where he originally stood.

Cock Joke
10-14-2008, 08:06 PM
No way is that real! How do you just get up like that & start walking all casually after falling down all those stairs and THEN getting hit by a car!? He seemed perfectly fine after all that! You gotta be severely injured after taking a hit like that!

Homer
10-14-2008, 08:14 PM
No way is that real! How do you just get up like that & start walking all casually after falling down all those stairs and THEN getting hit by a car!? He seemed perfectly fine after all that! You gotta be severely injured after taking a hit like that!

Excellent skills of deduction you've got there.

Cock Joke
10-14-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm slow, but I get there sooner or later!

lost_nvrfound
10-14-2008, 10:10 PM
I was watching it and thinking all the while that it really reminded me of that falling girl flash thing...

and then i understood...

Llamas
10-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Well it seems like it was obviously a stunt... it just doesn't seem edited, so I can't figure out how the hell he did it. Fricken awesome cause it looks real to me.

lost_nvrfound
10-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Well it seems like it was obviously a stunt... it just doesn't seem edited, so I can't figure out how the hell he did it. Fricken awesome cause it looks real to me.

Its animation. VERY GOOD animation at that. Watch it in high quality and put your face really close to the screen. Or just look closely at the car as it goes by.

Llamas
10-16-2008, 12:27 PM
That's animation?? Holy fuck!! Incredible.

lost_nvrfound
10-16-2008, 03:24 PM
i was impressed.

JoY
10-18-2008, 02:21 AM
it's in a supercrappy megaugly accent. Flemish usually doesn't sound that bad. I can't imagine anyone normally talks like that, with that voice (for instance, the kids almost sound like cartoon-characters), or reacts like that if it was actually real. it sounds like the voices are added to it, with an extra bad accent for comic value. it's improbable anyway that a man starts filming his wife & kids in a typical photo-position & then catches the moment the guy falls off the roof in time, before you hear anybody reacting. he actually moves to & zooms in on what hasn't even happened yet, before the guy even falls.

I can't make shit of lots of it, but anyway:

guy: "we're in Hollywood, would you ever have thought that? look over there, what's happening over there?"
woman: "allez, Harry, hold that cam in front of you, we're ..... for the kids, I've already told you that a hundred times"
kid: "what is it?"
guy: "someone fell of the roof over there"
woman: "what? oooh! look at him..."
kid: "what is it?"
guy: no idea what he's saying, but at this point the car hits him.
woman: "ohh, the car just drives on"
guy: "someone needs to call the cops"
kid: no idea
guy: somethingsomething & then, "he just walks away"

ps. looking at it again, I also really don't understand the position of the family & the father who's presumably taping it. first you see a close-up of the family. in the background, behind the family, you directly look up that hill. it looks like they're standing somewhere halfway/next to the stairs, but as the tape rolls & the camera follows the guy who's falling, the perspective ends up being from somewhere across the street from a higher point. the family would have to be floating somewhere over the street, or is it just me?

Sofinch
10-18-2008, 04:10 AM
"Dei heeft zich pijn gedaan"
"Dei loopt gewoon weg" LOL

ad8
10-18-2008, 06:11 AM
falling down a flight of stairs and getting hit by a car. Holy shit! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7D3_pxbCmw&eurl)

How did he do that?

Edit: Tizz, Joy, what are they saying??

I love it:D First, I thought that this guy was a stuntman... but after the scene with the car, I think it could also be animated.