PDA

View Full Version : Those of you who hate the new You’re Gonna Go Far Kid video, post here.

F@ BANKZ
10-16-2008, 02:24 PM

Thomas
10-16-2008, 02:25 PM
*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*

Blackball_
10-16-2008, 02:26 PM
it SUCKS :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rutegard
10-16-2008, 02:27 PM
i confess this is NOT what i was expecting...and...so far...i don't like it...

but...i'll see it tomorrow and then i'll give you my final conclusion about this video

Grimesy da Offspringfan
10-16-2008, 02:27 PM
Gotta be kidding...YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING SEE IT!!! It'll probably suck, but you can't fucking hate it based on some pictures...

F@ BANKZ
10-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Let's not get into whose seen what, the fact is that Dexter Holland has some serious explaining to do.

Rutegard
10-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Let's not get into whose seen what, the fact is that Dexter Holland has some serious explaining to do.

and noods and greg LOL

;) ;)

Thomas
10-16-2008, 02:33 PM
YOU CAN'T JUDGE A VIDEO WITHOUT SEEING IT!!!!

That's like a critic giving an album a poor rating without even listening to the whole fucking thing. Remember how you all bitched and moaned when people did that with RAFRAG? If you see the video and then decide you don't like, that's fine. But this is just goddamn stupid.

You've already decided you don't like it, so even if the video turns out to be pretty good, you are going to hate it because of your stupid fucking bias.

ugh. This'll probably get edited/deleted by a mod, but I'm seriously too pissed to even care right now.

mod-edit: Why would I want to edit this post?

mod-edit 2: Yeah, why?

Rutegard
10-16-2008, 02:38 PM
exactly...that's what i said...SO FAR i don't like it

BUT....i dunno...maybe tomorrow i get to see it and might have a real nice feeling about it :D

i'm open to that of course

and i really want it to happen to be honest!

disclaimer_07
10-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Where the .... can I see it? There was a thread linking to youtube clips but it was deleted as well as the youtube clips.

Blackball_
10-16-2008, 02:43 PM

That's like a critic giving an album a poor rating without even listening to the whole fucking thing. Remember how you all bitched and moaned when people did that with RAFRAG? If you see the video and then decide you don't like, that's fine. But this is just goddamn stupid.

You've already decided you don't like it, so even if the video turns out to be pretty good, you are going to hate it because of your stupid fucking bias.

ugh. This'll probably get edited/deleted by a mod, but I'm seriously too pissed to even care right now.

http://i36.tinypic.com/i69w1i.jpg

Thomas
10-16-2008, 02:43 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/i69w1i.jpg

I fail to see your point.

Blackball_
10-16-2008, 02:45 PM
the point is that you are just out of shot, bottom left, and that f@ banks is starting his leisurely pursuits early this week.

edit:also you are a very aggresive little boy.

Gustavo
10-16-2008, 02:48 PM
ok!
Has the video been released?!
Wasn't it supposed to be released tomorrow?
I'm kinda lost right now...

IamSam
10-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Christ on a cracker....are you that are complaining really this stupid? You've heard the plot and seen 5 pictures from it and automatically hate it because the band isn't in it. That is just plain stupid.

Blackball_
10-16-2008, 02:53 PM
i havent even seen the 5 pictures, but i know it sucks already.

Tijs
10-16-2008, 02:59 PM
MOD NOTE:
Do not request for a link to the video. Just wait until the premiere tomorrow.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
10-16-2008, 03:02 PM
i havent even seen the 5 pictures, but i know it sucks already.

Don't be Negative Nancy :p based on the pictures, it sucks, sucks more like the dirtiest vietnamese whore in a car-wash, (ooh, what a nice metaphor :p) but just be patient and...yeah, just be patient... xD

Blackball_
10-16-2008, 03:13 PM
i think if the next video after this one sucks too, they should just quit.

drex878
10-16-2008, 03:15 PM

Have you seen the video yet, or are you just a fucking idiot?

Superdope
10-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Have you seen the video yet, or are you just a fucking idiot?

I think (hope) he's kidding

EDIT: Oh hey, look at that. 500 post. way to blow it.

bhg_rulz2
10-16-2008, 03:31 PM
where can I see those images of the video???

Biggest offspring fan
10-16-2008, 03:39 PM
where can I see those images of the video???

Some pics and that's the final spoiler.
----------------------------------------------
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kid1ff8.jpg
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kid2eu6.jpg
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kid3uv9.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kid4uj4.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kid5ly6.jpg
----------------------------------------------

Ow and I didn't really mind the hammerhead video that much when it came out, so maybe the people that really disliked that video will prefer the YGGFK video:).

There you go....

bhg_rulz2
10-16-2008, 03:43 PM
There you go....

thanks!, the animation looks awesome but, where's the band? =(, damn

cool 2 hate 681
10-16-2008, 03:56 PM
MOD NOTE:
Do not request for a link to the video. Just wait until the premiere tomorrow.

why has the video leaked i thought we only had pics:confused:

StayInTheHouseCarl
10-16-2008, 04:12 PM
you can't judge from 5 pictures whether or not the band is in it.

just wait 21 hours, then start bitching.

dff_punk
10-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Man, I love the tags to this one.

renato piquette
10-16-2008, 04:19 PM

omfg
when did the videos/singles started to be that relevant to make a band quit if they suck,i mean,the offspring´s videos/singles started to suck since americana!!!!but that doesn´t mean they have to quit,they still make great records,the rest isn´t relevant

bighead384
10-16-2008, 04:21 PM

I kind of know where you're coming from, but I think you're misunderstanding people. I think folks are just bummed that the band isn't going to be in the video(again), and we've also at least one person who saw it who said it's not even as good as the Hammerhead video. Does that mean I won't give the video a chance? No. I'm just not quite as excited based on what I've heard.

cool 2 hate 681
10-16-2008, 04:22 PM
omfg
when did the videos/singles started to be that relevant to make a band quit if they suck,i mean,the offspring´s videos/singles started to suck since americana!!!!but that doesn´t mean they have to quit,they still make great records,the rest isn´t relevant

none of there videos are that great but hammerhead is just embarassing

renato piquette
10-16-2008, 04:34 PM
none of there videos are that great but hammerhead is just embarassing

yes,i know,i didn´t like it,and for what i´ve seen,i think the new video is gonna suck even more,and the song is just not that good,at least hammerhead is a good song,the video (for "you´re gonna go far,kid") will not disapoint me,i don´t care about it,i think they´d better choose for the next single "half-truism" or "trust in you",or even "stuff is messed up",but anyways,i first heard it was gonna be "kristy,are you doing ok?"....now that would be shit

jacknife737
10-16-2008, 04:37 PM

I endorse this comment, caps lock included.

It's fine to not be thrilled about the concept of the video, but it's just silly to pass judgment on it without actually seeing it for yourselves. Also, keep an open mind when you do finally get a chance to watch it, otherwise you'll let your personal bias influence your viewing.

RobinoZombie
10-16-2008, 04:47 PM
Well dont knock it until you tried it.
Kids....

WebDudette
10-16-2008, 05:01 PM
I don't get why everyone is so worked up about whether or not a band is in a video. Isn't that like, every live video ever?

Cock Joke
10-16-2008, 05:38 PM
The only thing I'm angry about right now is that people just had to blurt out that it was A.) animated and B.) doesn't include the band. While that is disappointing, it's even more disappointing that I'm finding this out prior to the premiere of the video!

I can't believe so many people absolutely had to know what the video was like the day before the premiere. Nobody could just wait 'til the next day? Now it's spoiled for those of us who were anticipating it.

cool 2 hate 681
10-16-2008, 05:48 PM
kroq is playing stuff is messed up a lot i hope if they make a music video for that they get a well known music video director

bighead384
10-16-2008, 06:01 PM
kroq is playing stuff is messed up a lot i hope if they make a music video for that they get a well known music video director

See, I think RAFRAG has gained enough momentum for Stuff Is Messed Up to work. I'm definitely rooting for it to be the third single over any of the other songs on the album. I really don't like Kristy that much, but I wouldn't mind if they released it as the fourth single. But even then, I have this curiosity about how A Lot Like Me would do, so I'd kinda prefer if Kristy didn't get released at all.

KHWHD
10-16-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm a bit confused. There are 5 pics. out for the video and people automatically think that the band isn't in the video? How can one assume this without watching the video? There are a lot of angry people replying to this thread, and I think most of it is unnecessary drama.

Be patient and find out tomorrow. And so what if they're not in the video? Yeah sure, I'd love to see my hunky man... but I love the song (second favourite remember :p) and it really wouldn't bother me that much to get me worked up like some people here are. :rolleyes:

bighead384
10-16-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm a bit confused. There are 5 pics. out for the video and people automatically think that the band isn't in the video? How can one assume this without watching the video? There are a lot of angry people replying to this thread, and I think most of it is unnecessary drama.

Some people have seen it already and they know the bands not in the video.

KHWHD
10-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Some people have seen it already and they know the bands not in the video.

How have some people seen it already?

jacknife737
10-16-2008, 06:20 PM

I assume the magic of the internet.

Smash_Returns
10-16-2008, 08:01 PM
They haven't seen it yet, they've only seen the pics, and they hate it from those, which is stupid, because we knew there'd be a guy with a golden guitar. They really can't say there won't be the band they're just pessimistically speculating the rest based on the 5 pics.

I find the negative reaction to be rediculous. At least it isn't animated, and it still might, (hell, probably), have the band.

Cock Joke
10-16-2008, 08:29 PM
At least it isn't animated, and it still might, (hell, probably), have the band.

Apparently, it's animated & it doesn't have the band. That's what I've read, anyway. I didn't look at the screen shots.

lost_nvrfound
10-16-2008, 08:33 PM
Seriously the dumbest thread ever! You guys are merely speculating! You've never seen the video and you are already passing judgement on it.

Ryder1234
10-16-2008, 08:46 PM
Exactly. Judging from the pictures I actually think I'll like it.

IamSam
10-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Apparently, it's animated & it doesn't have the band. That's what I've read, anyway. I didn't look at the screen shots.

If you looked at the screen shots you would see it's real action and animation mixed.

Cock Joke
10-16-2008, 09:09 PM
Well that's a relief! Where was everyone getting "animation" from, then? :confused:

randman21
10-16-2008, 09:24 PM
Live action mixed with animation is how I see the Nothingtown video in my head. Anyway, the pics didn't work for me, so I'm taking it as a sign.

EDIT: Am I the only one who takes this thread as parodic in nature? And am I wrong in that assumption?

Conspiracyof1000
10-16-2008, 11:30 PM
This thread makes me sad.
I really hate when people say something sucks and they didn't even see it yet.
At least half of it'll be good (if it does indeed start to suck). It has YGGFK in it. :)

lost_nvrfound
10-16-2008, 11:34 PM
Live action mixed with animation is how I see the Nothingtown video in my head. Anyway, the pics didn't work for me, so I'm taking it as a sign.

EDIT: Am I the only one who takes this thread as parodic in nature? And am I wrong in that assumption?

sadly, they are dead serious.

hshduppsnt
10-16-2008, 11:54 PM

agreed - I really would love to see that.

I'm excited about this video, not sure what all the problem is, lets wait till we see it :)

Budzy
10-16-2008, 11:55 PM
I have a feeling it'll be alright. just a feeling.
The Offspring will be rocking on in a few of the parts and noodles will do that cool guitar trick someone posted in another thread, and there'll be a decent story.
c'mon the Offspring!
I know its only a video blah blah blah but still...if this turns out as horrible as Hammerhead, I'll be really dissapointed. Its like they dont even give a shit anymore.

jacknife737
10-16-2008, 11:58 PM
Maybe i missed something, but when did people actually start caring about so much about music videos? I mean, sure they'll a cool distraction for a few minutes, but like, half the band's i listen to these days don't even make "proper" ones anyways. It seems as if with some of you, its a matter of life and death.

Budzy
10-17-2008, 12:03 AM
Maybe i missed something, but when did people actually start caring about so much about music videos? I mean, sure they'll a cool distraction for a few minutes, but like, half the band's i listen to these days don't even make "proper" ones anyways. It seems as if with some of you, its a matter of life and death.

I'll always listen to The Offspring no matter what, they're my favourite band, and I probably expect too much of them, but still. They came up with a truly great song, how fucking hard is it to put together a reasonable video?

randman21
10-17-2008, 12:04 AM
sadly, they are dead serious.

After reading the latest posts of the other YGGF,K thread, I now see that.:(

danitanev
10-17-2008, 12:43 AM
Hey guys I think most of you are great suckers you know! You've got only 6 pics from the video of YGGFK and you're saying that you don't like it! I wonder what the fuck is wrong with you?! And I say too if you don't like The Offspring and their music and the videos then get the hell out of here and go listen to Britney Spears! I'm sick of all like you - always there is something you don't like - well I don't like you suckers too so fuck you!
The Best band ever - The Offspring!

Budzy
10-17-2008, 12:58 AM
Hey guys I think most of you are great suckers you know! You've got only 6 pics from the video of YGGFK and you're saying that you don't like it! I wonder what the fuck is wrong with you?! And I say too if you don't like The Offspring and their music and the videos then get the hell out of here and go listen to Britney Spears! I'm sick of all like you - always there is something you don't like - well I don't like you suckers too so fuck you!
The Best band ever - The Offspring!

Much Anger I sense in you, young one.

Bipolar Bear
10-17-2008, 01:21 AM
This thread is retarded & the Hammerhead video wasn't even that bad.
You sound like a bunch of whiny kids. Complaining won't change anything,
AT LEAST please wait for the video before starting a thread entitled
"Those of you who hate the new You’re Gonna Go Far Kid video, post here."

Jesus
10-17-2008, 01:41 AM

Well Chris is a famous director. So that's not the problem.

Jesus
10-17-2008, 02:08 AM
Maybe i missed something, but when did people actually start caring about so much about music videos?

Well people have always cared about videos. There has always been anticipation for every video they made. I don't think that's a bad thing. I generally regard music videos as an extension of an artists creativity, just like the artwork for their cds.

Quite a shame though because YGGFK is a song most people would love, combine that with a video that has mass-appeal (instead of a niche one) and they'll have a hit. It just sucks that they wasted this opportunity and on such a great songs that lends itself to some amazing videos. Now it'll probably be a song that did well on some US radio stations. But for now I still keep on hoping that the song is that good, so it can overcome it's less than average video. Followed by a bunch of tour dates ....

The Search Button
10-17-2008, 02:30 AM
If you think this video is bad, wait until you see the video for the third single.

I have inside information and....

Budzy
10-17-2008, 03:19 AM
If you think this video is bad, wait until you see the video for the third single.

Go on.

Stylie
10-17-2008, 03:21 AM

True. This is a stupid thread. Wait 'till you see it, and stick to the other thread.

Exactly. Judging from the pictures I actually think I'll like it.
Me too, it looks nice!

I have a feeling it'll be alright. just a feeling.
The Offspring will be rocking on in a few of the parts and noodles will do that cool guitar trick someone posted in another thread, and there'll be a decent story.
c'mon the Offspring!
I know its only a video blah blah blah but still...if this turns out as horrible as Hammerhead, I'll be really dissapointed. Its like they dont even give a shit anymore.

Ah, that would be awesome! :D

The Search Button
10-17-2008, 03:50 AM
Go on.

Ok.

I deeply hate the video for the third single, tough I have not seen it yet.

And although I have not see the video for the second single neither, I hate it too.

I guess I'm a hater, that's all.

Check your sarcasm detector.

Budzy
10-17-2008, 04:18 AM
Check your sarcasm detector.

Dang I gotta get me one of those.

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 04:25 AM

AHAHAHAHAH

u r right....

i can't even imagine the 4th single!!! :eek:

Conspiracyof1000
10-17-2008, 05:01 AM
People are gonna be bitchin' about that one too.

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 05:34 AM
People are gonna be bitchin' about that one too.

what type of offspring fans would we be if we don't complain here and there ;) ;) LOOOOOOOOOOOL

but yeah...they will

Little_Miss_1565
10-17-2008, 06:43 AM
Oh my god.

Everyone, chill the eff out. As it's been mentioned, wait for the video to premiere first before you start bitching. Premature bitching is a whole new low. Stop it.

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 08:53 AM
Oh my god.

Everyone, chill the eff out. As it's been mentioned, wait for the video to premiere first before you start bitching. Premature bitching is a whole new low. Stop it.

yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss

almost 22pm :D

bighead384
10-17-2008, 09:45 AM
Oh my god.

I haven't read every post, but I personally don't think the large majority of people are "bitching". They just heard some information about video and it disappointed them a little. I think you and some other people are really exaggerating it, and damned if I know why you're doing that. People have their preferences, and they're picky about art, no surprise there. I don't see what's inherently wrong with being slightly disappointed when you find out the band's not going to be in the video, again. And of course the disappointment is going to be magnified when someone makes a thread about it.

randman21
10-17-2008, 09:52 AM
I think you should go back and read more posts. I definitely call some of that bitching. It's even more ridiculous than when RaFRaG came out, because at least they heard it first.

lost_nvrfound
10-17-2008, 10:23 AM
lol!

less than three hours until the premiere! I can't wait! WOO! :D

Some people have greater connections than is readily apparent. You'd be amazed.

EDIT: oh... and lol at the tags for this thread...

Little_Miss_1565
10-17-2008, 10:44 AM
And when the video does premiere and people are unavoidably disappointed, please keep it respectful. Have some pity on the moderators.

I haven't read every post, but I personally don't think the large majority of people are "bitching".

You might want to try reading a few more posts.

IamSam
10-17-2008, 10:48 AM
And when the video does premiere and people are unavoidably disappointed, please keep it respectful. Have some pity on the moderators.

Not only on the moderators but also have pity on those of us that find the bitching goddamnfreakingdiculous.

randman21
10-17-2008, 11:01 AM
And the band. No matter how off-the-mark this video may be, they're doing it for us.

offspringer24
10-17-2008, 11:05 AM
actually i thinits got a good atmosphere about it am i the only one excited to see this one?

hammerhead was shit though...maybe i just did'nt get it... they may have been being to clever for there own good

i disagree with whoever said they never made great videos tkaa was really good and i always defy you, gone away and can't repeat videos :)

hshduppsnt
10-17-2008, 11:10 AM

Not only on the moderators but also have pity on those of us that find the bitching goddamnfreakingdiculous.

I'm not so sure I even want to be around here at noon :) - though it is kind of amusing watching everyone over react (myself included from time to time haha).

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 11:18 AM
lol!

less than three hours until the premiere! I can't wait! WOO! :D

igihihihihihihi

WWOOOOOHHHHHH

Superdope
10-17-2008, 11:24 AM
I'll be out getting hammered, embarassing everyone in my proximity. see you all and the new video (which, by the way, looks awesome judging by those pics Jesus uploaded) in about 18 hours.

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 11:28 AM
actually i thinits got a good atmosphere about it am i the only one excited to see this one?

i disagree with whoever said they never made great videos tkaa was really good

no i wanna see it too, now i'm rather curious

and don't forget about gone away and i choose videos :D those were just perfect

And the band. No matter how off-the-mark this video may be, they're doing it for us.

yes yes yes you are 100% right :D

after all, we are SO lucky, really, i just miss noodles' journal...bah

Camilamazed
10-17-2008, 12:31 PM
What the fuck..

How can people hate teh video without even seeing it?

=S

Stylie
10-17-2008, 12:39 PM
I don't see what's inherently wrong with being slightly disappointed when you find out the band's not going to be in the video, again.

Pffft... Jesus is lying, the band IS in the music video. *hopes* ^^

Well, anyway. As said, it's really ok that they're maybe not in the video, 'caus from those pictures I've seen, it looks really cool! Of course I (and everyone else?) would prefer to have the band in it, but ok.

Just 30 minutes again now? WEEE! :D

Sofinch
10-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Pffft... Jesus is lying, the band IS in the music video. *hopes* ^^

Well, anyway. As said, it's really ok that they're maybe not in the video, 'caus from those pictures I've seen, it looks really cool! Of course I (and everyone else?) would prefer to have the band in it, but ok.

Just 30 minutes again now? WEEE! :D

the countdown almost begins :D I'm so damn curious

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 12:46 PM
the countdown almost begins :D I'm so damn curious

how long till the video release?

randman21
10-17-2008, 12:54 PM
4 minutes now.

renato piquette
10-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Ok,i´ve seen it,and it really sucks,not only because the band ain´t on it,it was nosense,plus,like the almighty butt-head said "animation sucks!"

offspring_freak_3
10-17-2008, 02:28 PM
OKKKKKKKKKKKK (long pause)

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I don't have much to say abou the video. I don't hate it, I just dislike it.
So far this is the worst and lammest video they have ever done. It's just stupid, i didn't get it at all

cool 2 hate 681
10-17-2008, 02:56 PM
So far this is the worst and lammest video they have ever done.

since hammerhead lol

i have not seen it yet should i even bother???

ABassDrummer07
10-17-2008, 03:10 PM

mod-edit 2: Yeah, why?

I've seen it and it's horrible!!!!

KrispyNotKrunchy
10-17-2008, 03:10 PM
What did I just watch? That was terrible! Why do The Offspring not realize that music videos usually have the band in them at some point or another! And usually in a song like YGGFK that has a vague storyline, music videos follow it at least a little bit. A greedy farmer with a glowing guitar has nothing to do with the storyline of the song! At least it wasn't completely animated like Hammerhead (another disaster), but it wasn't much better either. YGGFK was dark and glitchy and looked very cheaply done.

Personally, I loved music videos for I Choose, Kids Aren't Alright, Why Don't you get a Job?, She's Got Issues, Want You Bad, Can't Get My Head around you... BUT FOR RAFRAG SOMETHING'S GONE TERRIBLY WRONG!

cool 2 hate 681
10-17-2008, 03:20 PM
the myspace video has been set to private

don't know if it's bad thing or a good thing but i did not see it

half-truism
10-17-2008, 03:45 PM
this video was stupid

DefaultNinja
10-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Hm

The video was in itself quite interesting, I suppose. I'm going to wait and see if they post a journal on what it's about before I make any unfair judgments.

Odd, very odd. Hm.

Camilamazed
10-17-2008, 04:18 PM
I got to watch it once. Need to watch it again to have a definite opinion. I like the picture, but still do not get the simplicity and the fact it seems to obvious and cliché. There must be more than that.

Is the east interstate 4 only in Florida??

yulka
10-17-2008, 04:27 PM
i don't hate it
but don't like it either

i was hoping for a video including the band
it is actually pretty boring

Dragnet
10-17-2008, 04:29 PM
Watched it, it sucked hard. They should stop making videos.
And whats with the filters the director used? Equally shitty to Hammerhead.
I wonder why this was even produced. It will hardly get any screentime on music television.

bhg_rulz2
10-17-2008, 04:33 PM
Actually, it was really good in my opinion =)

cool 2 hate 681
10-17-2008, 04:38 PM
yeah it was pretty bad i kinda have mixed feelings about it some parts i like but overall not a very good video

but i agree they should do the same thing pearl jam did and stop with the music videos

Sketch
10-17-2008, 04:51 PM
*sigh*
well, i dunno whether to be mad at this so-called director/hack chris hopewell, or the band! i think that video sucked! did the band even watch the video before they said, "go with it"? it seems like this one as well as the hammerhead video were both done by fans who dubbed the offspring's music over some crappy stock video footage. the video is nothing like what offspring's done before, instead it looks like something a sissy alternative band would do. the song is so powerful and watching the video try to keep up with dexter singing his heart out is just painful! this song deserves a video like can't get my head around you, only better! i hated not seeing the band because it's such a good song they deserve to be seen and take some credit for their #1 hit. but who knows, maybe they're embarrassed to be in any new videos because they think they look too old. but i doubt it. i just hope they redeem themselves and lift all our spirits with the kristy, are you doing okay? video. wouldn't that be ironic? an uplifting video for such a sad song?

we can only hope...

Stylie
10-17-2008, 05:01 PM
but i agree they should do the same thing pearl jam did and stop with the music videos

Are you dead serious now? Say you're not.

Damn. Ok, Hammerhead wasn't "good", but this one is actually not that bad. The Offspring have many good videos, and they can still make good videos. So what if they have made two (ehm, one and a half) animation videos? It doesn't mean that they should just lie down and give up music videos.

joshua brajkovic
10-17-2008, 05:08 PM
This is possibly the shittest thing i have ever seen...

ANDiTKO
10-17-2008, 05:15 PM
I cant understand why they continue doing crappy videos!This video seems so fake.The effects are lame,like their are from the 90's.

And why they dont show up on the video (i mean the band members).Are they that old?:mad:

Rhino
10-17-2008, 05:22 PM
The video just went over all your fucking heads. :rolleyes:

findout5
10-17-2008, 06:25 PM
Just finished watching it...For fucks sake?!?! What went wrong?? What in the world happened to Offspring videos??

If they aren't too old to play shows, shouldn't they still be able to do videos?? Another great song, another shitty video. I'm really pissed about it!! I hate this! We wait and wait, pitch in ideas to make their carrer better and this is what we get! A piece of shit wrapped in silk! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

mat.kc.
10-17-2008, 07:05 PM
WAAAH WAAH WAAH

Look at me! I'm a fucking underaged tool who LOVES to complain
ON THE INTERNET, as if it's GOING TO CHANGE anything at all!

WAAAH WAAAH THE OFFSPRING AREN'T IN THE VIDEO,
What, have you never fucking SEEN THEM before?

Fuck off with your down syndrome.

Americana98
10-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Post. Sorry, the video was awful. Granted, it was well-made and nice to look at, but it's not a MUSIC VIDEO. I don't think the band had any part in it whatsoever.

Bipolar Bear
10-17-2008, 07:19 PM

I liked Hammerhead better.
This one was way too boring, and it didn't fit with the song in my opinion.
For once I have to agree...this video just isn't good at all.
I don't "hate it" though. It's very passable.

Budzy
10-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Okay. I don't LOVE the video, but I will admit, it is simply...OKAY. Well probably on the lower end of Okay. I think people who watch it on TV will find it silly and lame. Like if it weren't for that other thread saying what the story behind the video was, I'd be like 'Hmm...okay...theres a guy with a sickle chopping up thorns, a fucking forest nymph hands him a guitar for no fucking reason, the he starts playing it and people start doing a really gay version of the robot.'
But...I still watched ALL of it, which indicates its better than the Hammerhead video, which i struggled to even watch the minute of lameness that I did.
I'm still a little disappointed that the band couldn't put in an effort to make a show in the video, but atleast there were REAL people in the video, and not pigs with guns.
A little bit more effort was put into that...so that puts it at probably 2 and a half out of 10.

Still disappointing. But NOTHINGTOWN video will fucking rock. :D

Little_Miss_1565
10-18-2008, 12:22 AM
Watched it, it sucked hard. They should stop making videos.
And whats with the filters the director used? Equally shitty to Hammerhead.
I wonder why this was even produced. It will hardly get any screentime on music television.

I'm not just singling Dragnet out, but this is an example of a post that is rather disrespectful. You can discuss how you don't like the video without resorting to comments like this, I know you can. And if you can't help yourself, you should get a blog.

That said, I actually dug the video and find it boring when the video is just the band playing live!

jacknife737
10-18-2008, 12:40 AM
I'm not just singling Dragnet out, but this is an example of a post that is rather disrespectful. You can discuss how you don't like the video without resorting to comments like this, I know you can. And if you can't help yourself, you should get a blog.

That said, I actually dug the video and find it boring when the video is just the band playing live!

Exactly, if you want to see the band play the song, youtube a live version of the KROQ show. Strictly "performance" videos are just about always mediocre.

mrs_hollandova
10-18-2008, 12:42 AM
:eek: WTF??? Another TERRIBLE video, wasted money, time... everything. YOURE NOT GONNA GO FAR, MR DIRECTOR

There are lots of gays in the video and all I wanted was to see Offspring on TV again.

cool 2 hate 681
10-18-2008, 12:49 AM
of all the videos he directed i only know radiohead franz ferdinand and
the killers the rest of the bands i never heard of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hopewell

mrs_hollandova
10-18-2008, 12:58 AM
of all the videos he directed i only know radiohead franz ferdinand and
the killers the rest of the bands i never heard of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hopewell

It looks like he did it for free to kill some time. Its like a high school project.

Budzy
10-18-2008, 01:02 AM
They made Come Out and Play with only a budget of $5,000 , and I like that video!
:(

randman21
10-18-2008, 01:05 AM
Exactly. I'll be surprised if I ever willingly watch CGMHAY video again.

But, you know, I really do hope they stop making videos, and I'm serious. At least for a while. People need to see how good they had it. They don't owe us anything, yet some of you act like this was the ripoff of the century. Someone paid a lot of money to make something that we get to watch for free, and if you don't appreciate that, you don't deserve to have a video. You can dislike it, but you don't have to go out of your way to insult the director or the band. This is what they wanted. Respect that.

mrs_hollandova
10-18-2008, 01:07 AM
They made Come Out and Play with only a budget of $5,000 , and I like that video!
:(

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! That video is much better

Superdope
10-18-2008, 02:29 AM
I love the video, and I think it's one of the best they've made.

The Search Button
10-18-2008, 02:40 AM
I skipped directly to this page for my mental health sake.

Just a few comments:

Needz more pigz, scares children under 10, pisses off people to no end.

A true punk video by my book.

There are lots of gays in the video and all I wanted was to see Offspring on TV again.

Wow. This sentence is so wrong I'm not even bother to comment.

Oh, damn!

findout5
10-18-2008, 03:42 AM
WAAAH WAAH WAAH

Look at me! I'm a fucking underaged tool who LOVES to complain
ON THE INTERNET, as if it's GOING TO CHANGE anything at all!

WAAAH WAAAH THE OFFSPRING AREN'T IN THE VIDEO,
What, have you never fucking SEEN THEM before?

Fuck off with your down syndrome.

Dear Jack...ass,

a) I'm 28, so I'm probably older than you. And it's fool, not tool, ok? Learn to spell.
b) Yes, I've seen them before, but I'd like to see them again!
c) This thread is for those that don't like the video. If you do, post elsewhere.

d) You go on and fuck yourself, cos' probably no one else will!
e) This video still sucks!

Jesus
10-18-2008, 03:51 AM

Nice strawman there ;).

I don't think there are many people arguing in favor of a performance video. Because there are quite a lot of options between the extremes of no involvement of the band and a performance video.

Exactly, if you want to see the band play the song, youtube a live version of the KROQ show. Strictly "performance" videos are just about always mediocre.
Agreed. Just like no involvement videos are always mediocre too. Then you can just chose some anime videos that have to do with the song and just play the YGGFK audio over it. Same result.

jacknife737
10-18-2008, 04:00 AM
Agreed. Just like no involvement videos are always mediocre too. Then you can just chose some anime videos that have to do with the song and just play the YGGFK audio over it. Same result.

Fair enough, i particularly enjoyed this video, but i agree, it would have been nice to see the band. But it's not a "deal breaker", in my opinion.

Threads like this make me want to jab a pencil in my eyes.... it's fine to have a different opinion of the video, if we all followed groupthink the world would be a terribly dull place. But is it really that hard to think of something to say other then "this sucks" or "no band, fuck this video", ect, ect? People need to act more like Jesus.

Words cannot express...........

Dragnet
10-18-2008, 04:01 AM

Well, i just think, that (once again) the band wasn't involved in the making of this video at all, which shows that they actually don't care about music videos anymore. They probably just heard of the idea and said: "yeah do it". So they can just as well let it be...

Might sound disrespectful...

The Search Button
10-18-2008, 04:33 AM
Well, i just think, that (once again) the band wasn't involved in the making of this video at all, which shows that they actually don't care about music videos anymore. They probably just heard of the idea and said: "yeah do it". So they can just as well let it be...

Do you truly believe that?

Really?

Again, you are thinking in an idea of a band created by yourself. And not in the band itself.

Jesus
10-18-2008, 04:57 AM
Well they have said that they don't like making music videos. The less they are involved with it the better is their moto.

Zee
10-18-2008, 05:03 AM
Well they have said that they don't like making music videos.

Wouldn't think so after seeing Pretty Fly. The band performance there is awesome, especially Dexter and Noodles. You can feel the energy, excitment, self-confidence, power at their performace. Without the band the video would've been absolutely nothing. Pretty Fly is a perfect example how make succesful music videos, in my opninion. And you could see the result, a mega-hit!

Though at the Finnish interview in 2001 they said that they really liked to make Original Pranskter video for example...

Rutegard
10-18-2008, 05:05 AM
Well they have said that they don't like making music videos. The less they are involved with it the better is their moto.

exactly...that's why dexter ends up hating videos like she's got issues, hit that and want you bad...LOL

i think that's funny

Stylie
10-18-2008, 07:52 AM
Though at the Finnish interview in 2001 they said that they really liked to make Original Pranskter video for example...

Original Prankster is one of my favourites, damn good video. :D

bouncingcoles
10-18-2008, 08:27 AM
i honestly think the video is better than hammerhead and hit that. those videos are awful. but its still not very good.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
10-18-2008, 08:31 AM
I just realized, this became on of my favorites after watching it about 4 times :D

Manzanubrio
10-18-2008, 08:36 AM
YGGFK video is a big shit! :mad: It's worse than Hammerhead video, but that's bad too

yulka
10-18-2008, 10:00 AM
well after watching at the video for quite a long time
mmmm maybe....100 times?
i can say i'm starting to like it

funny though
it happened the same with the hammerhead video

ultimodiablo
10-18-2008, 10:44 AM
fuck me that video is baaaddddddd. Hammerhead was also baaaaaddddddd. Why can't we just have a video of the band performing live and splice in some other vid bits if neccessary, similar to the Can't Repeat vid but without all the circling round malarky!?!?!

Pepsaj
10-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Buhuhuhu :( Maybe I don't hate it but its too strange for me. I definetly don't like it...

bighead384
10-18-2008, 11:55 AM
Why are people pretending that all videos that feature the band are "performance videos"? Do I really have to remind people that there are videos with a plot and the band? You know, like about 70% of all videos?

People do that just so they can say "staring at the band playing for the entire video would be boring". That's really lame.

randman21
10-18-2008, 12:08 PM
But, you see, when people act like it's the worst video ever only because the band is not in it, what am I (not only me, but everyone you're talking about) supposed to think? The video has a plot, and a very clear one. The only thing that's missing is the band, so when people are complaining, I tend to think that all they want is the band playing for 4 minutes.

Rafael_Add
10-18-2008, 12:45 PM
This is sad

danitanev
10-18-2008, 01:08 PM
To all of you who hate the YGGFK video!

FUCK YOU!

Free?
10-18-2008, 01:14 PM
This is sad

To register an account on forum just to say "This is sad" is sad indeed.

bighead, haters actually say that video of band performing for 4 minutes would be better than the official YGGFK in the first place. We just answer.

B-Rad
10-18-2008, 01:35 PM
exactly...that's why dexter ends up hating videos like she's got issues, hit that and want you bad...LOL

i think that's funny

Yeah but hit that and want you bad were great videos IMO

Still, this type of video called for at least a few shots of the band. Still beats the hammerhead video.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
10-18-2008, 01:45 PM
I think that The Offspring got to made a "Second version" of the video or something.. at least im just like a guy here in the forum that he hear the song and try to imagine the whole video in his head....

Well... the video is "not that bad" but is bad at least xD

There are some stupid videos from the band since the Splinter CD are offspring sad for welty or something?

The last good video was SHe´s Got Issues (not the best, but it´s better than the rest of the "new" videos)

Hammerdead: the only good shit of this video is just the song... nothing more it make sense but it looks like a poor production (just like you´re gonna go far kid)

if i want to see a video joke i can watch some of Blink 182 not watch the offfspring and laugh with it

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
10-18-2008, 01:46 PM
It's lame, superlame. Just like the hammerhead music video.

KyleW
10-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Haha, its strange, I actually predicted this thread would exist after I watched the video.

To be honest I really like the video. I like the storyline, the visuals and everything. But it sucks completely for one massive reason. NO OFFSPRING IN THE VIDEO! :eek:

If I was to watch the exact same video again but with them in it I think I would really like it.

Stylie
10-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Haha, its strange, I actually predicted this thread would exist after I watched the video.

To be honest I really like the video. I like the storyline, the visuals and everything. But it sucks completely for one massive reason. NO OFFSPRING IN THE VIDEO! :eek:

If I was to watch the exact same video again but with them in it I think I would really like it.

What did you just say? :p

PedroACastro
10-18-2008, 04:26 PM
i like the video. better than hammerhead in my oppinio. but it would be better if the band appeared. but the story's cool and its easier to understand than hammerhead

cool 2 hate 681
10-18-2008, 07:29 PM
I think that The Offspring got to made a "Second version" of the video or something

they did that with can't repeat because everyone said the band playing in the garage was boring

Gayman
10-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Didn't like it. Don't like the Hammerhead video either. Why isn't the band in either of them?

Little_Miss_1565
10-18-2008, 11:29 PM
Didn't like it. Don't like the Hammerhead video either. Why isn't the band in either of them?

Maybe they didn't want to be in them?

Italia311
10-18-2008, 11:53 PM
There hasn't been a good Offspring video in a while. This one is just brutal.

Bipolar Bear
10-19-2008, 01:43 AM
Hate is a strong word...I don't see how fan of the band could
honestly say they hated that video. It wasn't bad...I can understand if you
disliked it but don't all start exaggerating...and talking about gay people in the
video or saying "it sucked hard they should stop making videos". Basically,
what I think is that the video wasn't very good but it was definitely something
they cared about and put effort in, and I respect the band too much to go
around saying shit about how they should stop making videos forever, or how
I absolutely hated the video. Thanks.

joshua brajkovic
10-19-2008, 03:10 AM
I think ill just stick with my complete music video collection and not worry about these two pieces of shit.

Conspiracyof1000
10-19-2008, 03:16 AM
My my, what negative people. :p
It wasn't the best, but at least it was better than Hammerhead, amirite?

Rutegard
10-19-2008, 04:16 AM
My my, what negative people. :p
It wasn't the best, but at least it was better than Hammerhead, amirite?

sure right :D :D

Little_Miss_1565
10-19-2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks, BB. What part of keeping it respectful is giving some of you trouble? I mean, you all like the band, right?

TheOldMark
10-19-2008, 01:49 PM
show me the band in a video for once. 5 videos in 5 years, they only appear in two.

Little_Miss_1565
10-19-2008, 02:23 PM
show me the band in a video for once. 5 videos in 5 years, they only appear in two.

Maybe they didn't want to be in them?

O rly? Srsly.

dff_punk
10-19-2008, 03:46 PM
Hey, I kinda like it. I like all the dances and stuff, it matches the pace of the song perfectly. Yes, there is no Dexter or Noodles, still it is watchable and has a nice story.

Cock Joke
10-19-2008, 03:49 PM
I just thought of this...Pete Parada has yet to be in a video! How much longer are they gonna deprive him of this!?

LosingStreak
10-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Ya know whats funny? When Hammerhead came out nobody was so negative, and now everyone is saying they like YGGFK video better...Wtf?

TheOldMark
10-19-2008, 04:05 PM
Ya know whats funny? When Hammerhead came out nobody was so negative, and now everyone is saying they like YGGFK video better...Wtf?

i hated the hammerhead video. yggfk is a little better, but still a waste. also, i hated everyones entry to the contest. my idea was awesome, i just dont own a video camera. figured someone would do something close to my idea, but everyone just pasted together file footage. gay.

Cock Joke
10-19-2008, 04:09 PM

I remember a TON of people acting as if the Hammerhead video broke into their houses and raped their family!

cool 2 hate 681
10-19-2008, 07:26 PM
I just thought of this...Pete Parada has yet to be in a video! How much longer are they gonna deprive him of this!?

i think after they got the shaft from atom willard they are more careful with giving out credits on that stuff which is why on the rafrag booklet read

The Offspring

Dexter Holland – lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Noodles – lead guitar, vocals
Greg K. – bass, vocals

Additional Personnel
Josh Freese – drums

while the splinter and greatest hits booklet read

The Offspring

Greg K. – bass, vocals
Atom Willard – drums

Conspiracyof1000
10-19-2008, 07:27 PM
I remember a TON of people acting as if the Hammerhead video broke into their houses and raped their family!

Me too. :confused:

Bipolar Bear
10-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Me three. The whining was horrible after hammerhead; much worse than this.
Except it was sort of funny with all the revolving pig jokes and all. Good times.

Thomas
10-19-2008, 08:02 PM
i think after they got the shaft from atom willard they are more careful with giving out credits on that stuff which is why on the rafrag booklet read

The Offspring

Greg K. – bass, vocals

Additional Personnel
Josh Freese – drums

while the splinter and greatest hits booklet read

The Offspring

Greg K. – bass, vocals
Atom Willard – drums

The Splinter booklet definitely only said Dexter, Noodles, and Greg are The Offspring. They gave Josh Freese the credits for drumming in another sections because, well, he did the drumming.

brian.offspring
10-19-2008, 08:05 PM
its better than hammerhead video at least...

cool 2 hate 681
10-20-2008, 12:12 AM
The Splinter booklet definitely only said Dexter, Noodles, and Greg are The Offspring. They gave Josh Freese the credits for drumming in another sections because, well, he did the drumming.

im sorry your right :o

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j218/ecw4ever3/picresized_th_1224525445_Picture.jpg

Omni
10-20-2008, 12:51 AM
i hated the hammerhead video. yggfk is a little better, but still a waste. also, i hated everyones entry to the contest. my idea was awesome, i just dont own a video camera. figured someone would do something close to my idea, but everyone just pasted together file footage. gay.

I know you're just dying to tell us your blue-ribbon award winning idea, so go ahead.

Budzy
10-20-2008, 05:05 AM

Dunno about that, but Hammerhead DID break into my school and shoot my bestie :D

Rutegard
10-20-2008, 05:16 AM
Dunno about that, but Hammerhead DID break into my school and shoot my bestie :D

wow :D

same happened in my school :p eheheh ;)

Stylie
10-20-2008, 08:10 AM
When Hammerhead came out nobody was so negative, and now everyone is saying they like YGGFK video better...Wtf?

Uh, what!? I think 98% disliked the Hammerhead video. It was the first video of RAFRAG, everyone was surprised...mostly in a very, very negative way.

On You're Gonna Go Far, Kid, the opinions are more like 50/50. Way better than Hammerhead.

Man, are you always so negative? :confused:

Plus, you're lying. Many of the videos to the Hammerhead contest was really good. And'eh... "pasted together file footage"? Someone did really good jobs. You have probably not seen everyone.

RageAndLov
10-20-2008, 10:25 AM
i think the video was good

much better than the hammerhead video

The_Bass
10-20-2008, 10:55 AM
I love the new album, but both video's are just bad and worse. Too bad.

mrs_hollandova
10-20-2008, 11:01 AM
I love the new album, but both video's are just bad and worse. Too bad.

Exactly! :mad:

joshua brajkovic
10-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Hammerhead is nowhere near as bad as this one. I can actually watch the whole HH video without having to switch off.

TheOldMark
10-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Man, are you always so negative? :confused:

Plus, you're lying. Many of the videos to the Hammerhead contest was really good. And'eh... "pasted together file footage"? Someone did really good jobs. You have probably not seen everyone.

I am not lying, lying is the distortion of facts, i have merely posted an opinion. I saw all the ones the band hand picked, and a handful of others. The only entry I thought was OKay was that kid singing in the green room with the hh symbol. Original material directly related to the song... whys that such a hard concept. Pasting together iraq footage or finding off-road suv footage to correspond with the song, is IMO pathetic.

IamSam
10-20-2008, 06:59 PM
I am not lying, lying is the distortion of facts, i have merely posted an opinion. I saw all the ones the band hand picked, and a handful of others. The only entry I thought was OKay was that kid singing in the green room with the hh symbol. Original material directly related to the song... whys that such a hard concept. Pasting together iraq footage or finding off-road suv footage to correspond with the song, is IMO pathetic.

So why didn't you do your idea? Are you even more pathetic?

randman21
10-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Apparently, because "he didn't have a camera." I swear I'm not jumping on you here, Mark, but I think it's incredibly goofy to say stuff like that. If your idea was great, you should have posted it. If you couldn't find a camera, then don't complain about how much better your idea was than theirs, because they did what they had to do to get it in.

Budzy
10-20-2008, 11:20 PM

Well you go to iraq and get your own original footage.

nieh
10-21-2008, 11:56 AM
So, can someone please explain to me why it's a requirement for the band to be in a video for it to not suck? A lot of my favorite videos don't have appearances (or only have very minimal appearances) from the band members.

Thomas
10-21-2008, 12:36 PM
So, can someone please explain to me why it's a requirement for the band to be in a video for it to not suck? A lot of my favorite videos don't have appearances (or only have very minimal appearances) from the band members.

At least now I know I'm not crazy.

Rutegard
10-21-2008, 12:43 PM

no you are not!!

Ninty Man
10-21-2008, 12:45 PM

Yes you are... you are reasonable in a mad world...

Tyler Durden
10-21-2008, 12:58 PM

Well, the fans just really REALLY want to see the band in the video...Because it's rare to see them in a setting like that, and anything else can be kinda like fan-made. Like, only The Offspring could create a video where they are actually acting in it.

But honestly the videos do suck. They don't sync with the songs at all. Ah well who cares, I hate music videos in general.

Thomas
10-21-2008, 01:12 PM
Well, the fans just really REALLY want to see the band in the video...Because it's rare to see them in a setting like that, and anything else can be kinda like fan-made. Like, only The Offspring could create a video where they are actually acting in it.

But honestly the videos do suck. They don't sync with the songs at all. Ah well who cares, I hate music videos in general.

Rare? Almost every single music video they've ever made has the band in them.

And I don't understand why people think the band takes no part in the making of the video just because they aren't in it. That's complete bullshit. I can guarantee you they wouldn't let someone else make an interpretive video representing the band's music without a lot of their own input.

Ninty Man
10-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Rare? Almost every single music video they've ever made has the band in them.

And I don't understand why people think the band takes no part in the making of the video just because they aren't in it. That's complete bullshit. I can guarantee you they wouldn't let someone else make an interpretive video representing the band's music without a lot of their own input.

MMM... just like the ten in 2010 video of bad religion..

Drafan
10-21-2008, 01:20 PM
It´s a good video, but not Offspring style :( I don´t like it

nieh
10-21-2008, 01:29 PM
Well, the fans just really REALLY want to see the band in the video.

I'm a fan, and I don't care.

RazielSR
10-21-2008, 03:39 PM
Yggfk video rocks!!!

Thomas
10-21-2008, 05:17 PM
Well, the fans just really REALLY want to see the band in the video.

By the looks of it, most fans would disagree.

http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35068

Tyler Durden
10-21-2008, 06:25 PM
I was talking about the people who were disappointed in the video...

And yes, rare. It's rare to see your favorite artist in a music video setting, there are only a couple per album. Especially for a band that hasn't released in album in five years. I never said they never took part in the production either, I don't know where you got that from.

But still, I think people only like the videos because it has The Offspring's songs on it. I think they just don't want to accept how...well, how bad the videos are. The YGGFK kid video honestly isn't that bad, but I don't see how anyone could consider the Hammerhead video to be considered good at all.

renato piquette
10-24-2008, 05:42 PM
i remember a ton of people acting as if the hammerhead video broke into their houses and raped their family!

jeje,that was so fucking funny

renato piquette
10-24-2008, 05:46 PM
its better than hammerhead video at least...

wey(me imagino que hablas espaÑol),podrÍas por favooooor pasarme la imagen de tu avatar(el single de gotta get away)??????????tengo tanto tiempo buscÁndolo.....

Manzanubrio
10-24-2008, 06:02 PM
wey(me imagino que hablas espaÑol),podrÍas por favooooor pasarme la imagen de tu avatar(el single de gotta get away)??????????tengo tanto tiempo buscÁndolo.....

ueeee yo tambien hablo español, de hecho lo soy

aqui la tienes. Si no está en www.offspringbootlegs.info, dificilmente esté en otros sitios :D

ruta de la imagen http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/486/theoffspringgottagetawaao7.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/486/theoffspringgottagetawaao7.jpg

Offspringinsane
10-24-2008, 07:42 PM
I honestly think this last album was not that great. I expected alot more from the band but hammerhead and trust in you are awesome. I don't really care about the video for yggfk but we have to admit is not good at all. i agree with the people that think it didn't fit the song because it doesn;t.
damn... the 90's vibe is totally gone.
i still love the offspring and dexter as well... i guess i have to wait another five years for a better album.:rolleyes:

renato piquette
10-24-2008, 09:26 PM
ueeee yo tambien hablo español, de hecho lo soy

aqui la tienes. Si no está en www.offspringbootlegs.info, dificilmente esté en otros sitios :d

ruta de la imagen http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/486/theoffspringgottagetawaao7.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/486/theoffspringgottagetawaao7.jpg

mil gracias,dude,que chido que hayamos hispanos y que algunos sean tan chidos :)

FaQZz
10-25-2008, 11:31 AM
YGGFK video is horrible, its suckss. i dont like it and im very dissapointed because it was one of my faovorite track in the CD, anywere i thik that the video doesnt match with the song.
thats all

medi01
10-25-2008, 01:32 PM
not a good vid. i wanna see the band in it!

cool 2 hate 681
10-25-2008, 07:39 PM
i don't know why but i was watching the videos from come out and play to defy you and then i watched the hammerhead and yggfk music videos and it really made me depressed and sad :confused:

Motacam86
10-25-2008, 09:41 PM
It's not a great video. It's too literal. I think for their past few videos, they've just given the song to a director and said "have fun bud" and buggered off. I'm willing to bet they had nothing to do with this and Hammerhead. Hopefully next video actually features the band.