PDA

View Full Version : What annoys you?

Pages : [1] 2

Ryder1234
10-16-2008, 08:51 PM
There's too many things too list for me, so I'll just start by what's annoying me right now.

I never wear hats. Today I wore a hat almost all day, and ever since I took it off (around 5, it's 9 now), I still feel like I'm wearing a hat. I keep actually thinking I am wearing it. It's annoying but also feels weird.

You?

Conspiracyof1000
10-16-2008, 09:16 PM
So many, but at the moment:

The cold
My grandparents
TROJANS...

bhg_rulz2
10-16-2008, 10:02 PM
people who can't talk without screaming!

haha

Bipolar Bear
10-17-2008, 12:07 AM

haha

Fuck yeah...that makes me crazy

Budzy
10-17-2008, 01:01 AM
When you have to fart, but your in a dead silent class and your too afraid that if you try and slip it through you'll blast your fellow classmates into oblivion.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
10-17-2008, 03:35 AM
Fashion, and all that stuff...And crying about annoying things all the time :mad: :p

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 03:46 AM
not having RFRG on my car right now...

ad8
10-17-2008, 04:18 AM
Intolerant stupid people...

Conspiracyof1000
10-17-2008, 04:25 AM

haha

You would hate me then. :p

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 04:37 AM
You would hate me then. :p

really? lolol

Blitzkrieg Bop
10-17-2008, 07:36 AM
When people say that they will do something and then they don't, then ultimately I land up having to do it myself :(

Redjie
10-17-2008, 07:39 AM
When people say that they will do something and then they don't, then ultimately I land up having to do it myself :(
Yeah, I don't like it too. But it happens.

Well, I hate when I don't have my sound system here cos I'm too lazy to go find it and I hate when I have tons of stuff to do for school.

randman21
10-17-2008, 07:56 AM
When you've got an itch and you can't find it.

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 08:07 AM
When you've got an itch and you can't find it.

that's interesting and fucking funny LOL

Sofinch
10-17-2008, 08:10 AM
going home with my bike :mad: [2X every schoolday]
and our bus wich is more a can with sardines [so damn full]

anarhist
10-17-2008, 08:41 AM
I hate stupid peoples which try fuck my brain and talk that I do rot and look strangely. Sometimes I wanna take something heavy thing and knock out all their shit.:mad:

lost_nvrfound
10-17-2008, 08:48 AM
There's too many things too list for me, so I'll just start by what's annoying me right now.

I never wear hats. Today I wore a hat almost all day, and ever since I took it off (around 5, it's 9 now), I still feel like I'm wearing a hat. I keep actually thinking I am wearing it. It's annoying but also feels weird.

You?

HAHA! This made me smile.

I'm annoyed by the fact that i can never seem to explain things the way i mean it to be.

Like I was trying to make a metaphor the other day. I knew exactly what I meant, but I just couldn't explain it when it was necessary. I could do it now, no problem.... but I just rambled on and on and just left people really confused...

Andy
10-17-2008, 09:52 AM
What annoys me? Make yourself comfortable boys and girls, for this might be quite a long read.. (In no particular order)

- Young children who insist on running amok in public places
- Old people who despite their ailing balance and increasing frailty, insist on standing up early on the bus
- Bus drivers who seem to enjoy testing Joe Public's balance by accelerating away from stops quicker than Lewis Hamilton. This ties into my last point.
- Needing to sneeze or having a runny nose in a public place when you don't have a tissue handy.
- Seeing a spider sneak out from under a piece of furnature, just when you get comfortable and don't want to have to get up to kill it/catch it/scream around like a little girl at it
- Always screaming around like a little girl when I see a spider
- Paper cuts
- Blisters
- TV party hosting programmes (such as the UK's 'Come Dine With Me'), where omnivorous/carniverous hosts go extensively out of their way to cater for vegetarians, but when it comes to the vegetarian's turn to cook they insist on cooking vegetarian food for everyone. Same applies for polite company.
- People who take stupid, stupid sick days from work.
- Hayfever
- That horrible smell that you get on your hands after you've been dealing with copper coinage
- Newspaper print on fingers
- The fact that free newspapers all have staples, so the pages stay together, whereas newspapers which you pay money for never do.
- Stupid beer glass designs. Peroni, Kronenberg and Amstel are prime offenders here
- People assuming that all British people my age (18-25) are chronic binge-drinking hooligans
- People who don't get my jokes
- When you catch the end of your finger in things
- Burns
- The fact that I can never seem to find a pair of glasses that a) look good and b) don't look bent on my face
- People who push in to queues
- People with no bar/pub etiquette (my above point applies here, but it annoys me so much it deserved a place of it's own)
- People who don't comprehend the fact that some of us might not want to dance when out drinking
- Soggy sandwiches
- The horrible sense of nausea you get in the midmorning if you've drank too much coffee and had no breakfast
- Self-righteous one-sided campaining docu-films (i.e. Michael Moore)
- People who start arguments with the prefix, "Blatantly..." - it never is blatant, it's just your opinion. Which is usually wrong.
- Argumentative people in general
- Kids who like to broadcast their shitty music taste by walking down the street playing music from the speaker in their phone (when did this craze start anyway? Did I miss that memo?)

I'm boring myself now so I'll stop.

IamSam
10-17-2008, 11:01 AM
What annoys me? Make yourself comfortable boys and girls, for this might be quite a long read.. (In no particular order)

Long list of good stuff.

I agree with all of this and would also like to add that the majority of people posting in the 'What are you doing know' thread as an annoyance.

nameless
10-17-2008, 06:00 PM
the major one for me always had been people who cant walk in a straight line and stroll along the pavement at a ridculously slow pace but at the same time manage to do so in a way that no one can overtake them without stepping into the road or brushing up against a wall!

Cock Joke
10-17-2008, 06:20 PM
the major one for me always had been people who cant walk in a straight line and stroll along the pavement at a ridculously slow pace but at the same time manage to do so in a way that no one can overtake them without stepping into the road or brushing up against a wall!
Fuckin' ditto!!!

Budzy
10-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Kakkarot .

Tyler Durden
10-17-2008, 09:36 PM
Assholes annoy me. What is the point of being mean to people?

the_real_potomek
10-18-2008, 01:31 AM
what annoys me: crowd in means of transport, traffic jams, cold, people who are sad and depressed while drinking alcohol, my family sometimes, my computer more often than sometimes, my phone's ring, when I can't get an information that I actually need, waiting...uff there's a lot of it but nothing else comes to my mind at the moment.

JoY
10-18-2008, 02:05 AM
okay alright, I'll make a list;

- people who talk to elderly or physically disabled like they're babies. the tone, the worduse & the way they often start to talk extraordinary loudly.
- crowded supermarkets.
- tools in traffic, mostly being tourists in Amsterdam. like groups of people that happily walk on the bike path/side of the road, where a massive white bike is painted, when there's a sidewalk right next to them.
- people who feel like they're a victim of their own character & just can't help it.
- the way the Dutch language & dictionary adapts to common mistakes made in Dutch. some common mistakes are actually incorporated in the dictionary as being correct, because a large portion of the population will never get it right. you bet your ass they won't, if you adjust your entire language to grammatical retards.
- arrogance & intolerance.
- the thought toleration means adapting or befriending & equality means you're the same.
- opportunism & taking pride in/claiming credit for work/ideas that isn't/aren't your own.
- parents who publically, thus might aswell constantly, give their kids the wrong example. lately I was sitting in the train, a group of elderly women come in, so I stood up, mothers took their teens on their laps, so the women could sit down in the wobbly train. one set of parents, with two little girls of respectively 5 & 7 years old, just leave their kids in their seats, taking 4 seats in total, & let an old woman stand the entire trainride. I almost bit my tongue trying not to say anything.
- people who are unfriendly, aggressive, rude & don't know manners in general.

I don't expect anything from people that isn't very basic & that I wouldn't expect of myself. one may be unintelligent, immature, boring, dim, have an annoying voice, be hyperactive, incredibly ugly & really, I won't care. maybe I'll be mildly annoyed, but it won't be mentionable. but if you choose to make a total ass out of yourself, one way or the other, I will get annoyed.

KHWHD
10-18-2008, 02:30 AM
People with bad grammar.
Dirty/messy people.
People with no sense of humour.
Lazy people.

That's to name a few.

jacknife737
10-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Well, aside from the general stuff..

-People who sit in front of me in class and serf facebook with their laptops.

-People who forget to turn off their cellphones during lectures.

-The fratboys who always seem to sit beside me and talk about “that bitchin kegger on Saturday”

-Teenagers who seem to think it’s “cool” to say fuck every second word, during loud discussions on trains/buses, even if there are families sitting near them.

-People who form political opinions without doing any real research of their own (ie reading a newspaper at the very least)

-People who go to punk shows and don’t follow the standard “etiquette”, ie the “bro” who feels a circle pit is just like a UFC fight.

JoY
10-18-2008, 01:36 PM
that's aside from general stuff?

jacknife737
10-18-2008, 02:18 PM
Oh, and another thing, people who use "internet lingo" in real life; i'm going to punch the next person who says "LOL".

that's aside from general stuff?

I meant stuff like racism, ignorance, cleanliness ect.

Camilamazed
10-18-2008, 03:37 PM
- When people say they have something to tell me and then they say.. ah nevermind....:mad: Don't do that...

- When I forget something I was going to say or do.

- I usually take my shower before going to bed. so if for any reason ike power's out byt the time I have to do it, I feel like banging my head on the wall..

- When I am driving listening to the radio and when I found a good song, it's almost over, or usually over.:mad:

- When I need to go to the restroom and there is no restroom around.

- People judging foreigners based on only one bad experience they had with foreigners.

[[Meli.x]]
10-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Theres plenty that annoys me...
So heres my list:
> people who feel the need to criticise my clothes when they are dressed like sports shop rejects themselves.
> Paris Hilton.
> Small dogs that yap and are ugly.
> people who are obsessively clean and tidy..
> slobs who dont admit they are slobs.
> bad punctuality.
> inconsiderate people... like people who are on a huge path walking down a main road with about a foot wide gap between them, but wont move for the person walking towards them, forces them onto the road, and then tut because said person brushed their gucci handbag... (:mad:)
> being patronised.
> Possessiveness over partners
> people who cant think of their own styles so copy other people.
> slow typers (Mother)
> People who treat me like an idiot.
> people who are assholes to people who dont deserve it.
> Assholes in general.

And i cant think of any more at the minute.. though im sure something will piss me off and make me rant some more.

bighead384
10-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Dude, I can't STAND people who lack the ability to realize that A) They're rambling B) I'm no longer interested or listening to what they're saying.

There are obvious cues that should make a person realize this. If the other person stops contributing to the conversation completely, or only says things like "yeah" or "true" every few sentences, it should be pretty clear that that person is no longer interested.

Llamas
10-19-2008, 12:40 PM
I hate when "login" is used as a command. "Login" is a noun, while "log in" is the command. This annoys me all the damn time, haha.

Blackleave
10-19-2008, 12:59 PM
i hate when i'm waiting for an email and the person doesn't answer

bighead384
10-19-2008, 01:24 PM
I hate it when I see a headline on Yahoo News that looks interesting as shit, and I just want to find out what happened real quick, but it's a VIDEO story, and I have to wait for the video to load, watch the advertisement at the beginning, and then sit through the whole video just to find out one thing.

FUCK!!!!

Splinter[PI]
10-19-2008, 01:26 PM
Nazis annoy me.

bighead384
10-19-2008, 01:49 PM
Tough guys annoy me. If you know how to defend yourself, or you even have successfully defended yourself in the past then good for you. But I hate motherfuckers who go to the gym, take steroids, and take martial arts just so they can beat the shit out of people and be intimidating. I almost got in two fights this weekend for the most petty shit ever...

The other day, my friend and I were on our way to a party on campus, and were sitting on a bench. My friend said "sup" to a group of guys walking by because he thought he knew one of them. He turned out to be wrong, but one of the guys kept running his mouth at us saying "we WILL get knocked out" and all this shit. We couldn't figure out what he was so pissed off at.

Then yesterday, I was drunk as shit in Philly, and when me and my friends were walking to our cars, I yelled out "DRINK BEER!" to a nearby group of kids. Then like a minute later, they come back our way when we were just standing there, and one of the kids was talking shit and running his mouth about it. I mean, I guess it was a little obnoxious, but why the hell can't you just ignore it if it's not in anyway offensive?

Ryder1234
10-19-2008, 04:14 PM
It's really annoying when new stuff breaks. I just bought an adapter so I could record stuff yesterday, and it broke today. It was the second one I needed, but the first one lasted considerably longer :mad:

Tyler Durden
10-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Dude, I can't STAND people who lack the ability to realize that A) They're rambling B) I'm no longer interested or listening to what they're saying.

There are obvious cues that should make a person realize this. If the other person stops contributing to the conversation completely, or only says things like "yeah" or "true" every few sentences, it should be pretty clear that that person is no longer interested.

I AGREE COMPLETELY. There is a kid in my class who won't stop talking to me, but I don't have the heart to tell him to shut up. Curse my compassion...

WebDudette
10-19-2008, 05:20 PM
When people think infamous and famous are interchangeable.
When people confuse contradictory with irony.
When people confuse ignorant with stupid.
When people say 'I could care less.'

When people are unwavering in their belief that Obama is a terrorist and Muslim.

That one really super aggressive guy in a circle pit.

When I mention that I don't like a certain restaurant because their sushi taste fishy and people are like 'lololo, thats because it is sushi.'

Oh yeah, and altering band names to incorporate some form of homosexuality.

LosingStreak
10-19-2008, 05:29 PM
the guy that posted before me...

WebDudette
10-19-2008, 05:34 PM
Aww... did I strike a nerve with that reference?

bighead384
10-19-2008, 05:50 PM
That one really super aggressive guy in a circle pit.

Yeah, I hate that. I don't give a fuck if I'm running into people as I go around, and in fact, that just makes it funner. But why the fuck do some people feel the need to speed up when they're headed for someone else just so they nail them extra hard? That's so stupid.

When people are unwavering in their belief that Obama is a terrorist and Muslim.

2 wordz!!!

LIBERAL MEDIA. lol.

Llamas
10-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Lately I've been way annoyed by Republicans who call me a Democrat or a liberal.

bighead384
10-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Lately I've been way annoyed by Republicans who call me a Democrat or a liberal.

What do you mean by that? Why do they think that?

Llamas
10-19-2008, 08:02 PM
What do you mean by that? Why do they think that?

Well, I mean that I'm a moderate- I'm not left or right, rep or dem. Most democrats I meet seem to understand that, and they just give me the generic crap for being a moderate. But Republicans seem to think that, if you're not 100% pro life and pro gun and against taxes of all kinds, you must be a democrat. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I explain why I'm moderate, because they keep saying that Obama is my messiah and I'm just a bleeding heart liberal.

Rag Doll
10-20-2008, 08:26 AM
- stupid people
- people that make a mess of the bookstore i work at. i firmly believe EVERYONE should be forced to work a shitty retail job at some point in order to see why they shouldn't just leave shit a mess.
- bad drivers
- the amount of apathy on my college campus
- professors that seemingly pick grades out of thin air
- people that are never on time
- buying a pair of shoes that i think are comfortable in the store...and then trying to wear them out somewhere.
- people that assume i'm dumb because one of my majors is seen as "easy" or "useless"
- intro classes that are general elective requirements and give massive amounts of work

Sofinch
10-20-2008, 08:43 AM
black-outs

Rutegard
10-20-2008, 11:40 AM
when you're in prison in offspring radio!

Grimesy da Offspringfan
10-20-2008, 11:59 AM
when you're in prison in offspring radio!

"oooooh don't pick up the soap it's bad for you"..."ooh don't be no one's bitch, it's bad for you" :D :D Funniest lyrics ever!! :D :D

Rutegard
10-20-2008, 12:08 PM
"oooooh don't pick up the soap it's bad for you"..."ooh don't be no one's bitch, it's bad for you" :D :D Funniest lyrics ever!! :D

indeed!! :D

but it sucks when u r listening to offspring radio!

the_real_potomek
10-20-2008, 01:51 PM
at the moment almost everything annoys me:/ especially my family and friends:p

bighead384
10-20-2008, 01:54 PM
"Believe" by Staind.

Holy shit is that song bad. I can't believe it's a number one hit and radio stations constantly play it. The song couldn't be anymore generic and predictable. It's the most typical Staind song possible, except it sucks way more and isn't even really catchy at all. And you can just tell the song means nothing to anyone in the band; there's no emotion in it. It's fake bullshit, and it's fucking boring, and I hate it.

jacknife737
10-20-2008, 02:10 PM
A recent one are proff's who will very briefly mention a term during a lecture, say perhaps enough for two lines worth of notes, and then expects a full definition on a midterm/exam.

Cock Joke
10-20-2008, 02:44 PM
I'll tell you what really annoys me. Ass hairs! They are so pointless & just get in the way! I wanna wipe my ass but I keep pulling out ass hairs and it's painful and annoying!

Ass hairs, FUCK YOU!!!

Llamas
10-20-2008, 05:54 PM
- people that make a mess of the bookstore i work at. i firmly believe EVERYONE should be forced to work a shitty retail job at some point in order to see why they shouldn't just leave shit a mess.
God, I agree. I used to work at Target, and my friends always get so annoyed with me whenever we're in a store... I always put everything back exactly where I found it, in proper position. And I force them to do the same. And then they just make some comment about "Haha must be the Target employee in you LOL!" I want to slap them.

- bad drivers
I pretty much think this is redundant.

- people that are never on time
- people that assume i'm dumb because one of my majors is seen as "easy" or "useless"
I am so with you on these.

"Believe" by Staind.
I think the first two words of this were unnecessary. Everything Staind has ever done is annoying.

lost_nvrfound
10-20-2008, 07:52 PM
you know what really annoys me?

Being sick when i am supposed to be at work. And then getting written up for calling in because I am sick and can't provide a doctor's note saying that i do in fact genuinely feel like dog shit.

Budzy
10-20-2008, 10:33 PM
I'll tell you what really annoys me. Ass hairs! They are so pointless & just get in the way! I wanna wipe my ass but I keep pulling out ass hairs and it's painful and annoying!

Ass hairs, FUCK YOU!!!

I know yeah?
I've always wanted to ignite a fart but I heard your ass hairs catch fire.

The Search Button
10-21-2008, 02:13 AM
Annoied people annoy the fuck outta me.

So thanks alot everybody!

Cock Joke
10-21-2008, 08:14 AM
I know yeah?
I've always wanted to ignite a fart but I heard your ass hairs catch fire.

OK now that's just crossing the line! Blue angels are an American past time and for ass hairs to get in the way of that...I say we kill them! :mad:

Redjie
10-21-2008, 08:20 AM
What annoys me? People & their dumbness :).

T-6005
10-21-2008, 09:35 AM
"Say something about" threads and "Give an uninspired answer to my stupid question so we can go on not having a discussion" threads.

Generally I'm pretty good at controlling my annoyance.

EDIT - Actually, you know what, that's a complete lie. I'm not good - I'm great at it. I tend to ignore or allow a great deal of irritating activities within my immediate vicinity.

Rutegard
10-21-2008, 11:52 AM
not having bad habit played when i'm driving the car

Llamas
10-21-2008, 03:48 PM
"Give an uninspired answer to my stupid question so we can go on not having a discussion" threads.

Example of such?

bighead384
10-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Directions always seem to underestimate the power of microwaves. Out of all the microwaves I've used, I find that if the directions say to leave it the food in let's say 4 to 6 minutes, even 4 minutes is often too much. Then I have to wait like 10 minutes for the food to cool. This just happened to me even though I tried to put my food in for less time then even the minimum suggestion.

Smash_Returns
10-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Directions always seem to underestimate the power of microwaves. Out of all the microwaves I've used, I find that if the directions say to leave it the food in let's 4 to 6 minutes, even 4 minutes is often too much. Then I have to wait like 10 minutes for the food to cool. This just happened to me even though I tried to put my food in for less time then even the minimum suggestion.

QFT. I hate that.

And old people that pay for shit with nothing but nickels.

Tizzalicious
10-22-2008, 12:57 PM
- Right now, my headache
- People who buy stuff in my shop and then don't pay. H8h8h8h8. Why go through the whole buying process if you end up not going through with it?
- Flying all the time
- My room being a mess

Kennytar
10-22-2008, 01:32 PM
that i havent got enough time....

Ryder1234
10-25-2008, 12:17 PM
That feeling you get after getting a filling reeeaally annoys me. Like, when you eat afterwards, you accidentally keep biting the inside of your mouth, and how your bite feels really odd. I hate this.

Rutegard
10-25-2008, 12:18 PM
going to the wrong concert.....

Redjie
10-25-2008, 12:21 PM
hen you leave home thinking you're going to watch something you like and you leave the place fucking disappointed :(

Free?
10-25-2008, 12:34 PM
My tonight's special headache :(

Splinter[PI]
10-25-2008, 12:35 PM
I was at the street market in my village today and there were just too much nazis. It's so fucking annoying. One of them even wore a "white power" shirt. I'm so looking forward to the 1st may, because that's the day of work, and then all the punks are coming to the market... no more fucking nazis.

Rutegard
10-25-2008, 12:39 PM
not having a gun to kill someone sometimes

SK8rocka
10-25-2008, 02:49 PM
what annoys me....josh slkon um and faggy yr 8r's who still like yu gay oh cards.....

i have a giraffe

emailmen0w
10-25-2008, 03:13 PM
Emo's
They should all slit there wrists a little deeper and do the world a favor..down the tracks instead of accross

Kennytar
10-26-2008, 01:09 AM
Jonas Brothers!!!! GOSH!!!!

bighead384
10-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Oh man did I just think of one I HATE...

I HATE people who ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have to be doing something funny/ironic in pictures.

C'mon, you know you hate that.

Rutegard
10-26-2008, 02:27 PM
i hate having nothing tasty to eat

Sofinch
10-26-2008, 02:29 PM
i hate having nothing tasty to eat

I know how you're feeling
I just went in the kitchen but didn't found something tasty

Rutegard
10-26-2008, 02:31 PM
I know how you're feeling
I just went in the kitchen but didn't found something tasty

exactly!! there's food....BUT not what u want...DAMN

stupid feeling LOL

Redjie
10-26-2008, 02:38 PM
annoys me when my cd drive tries to eat my dvds & then stops working. stupid bitch!

SK8rocka
10-26-2008, 11:30 PM
what annoys me you may ask.........wellllllllllll

wait i forgot

FUUUUCCCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bighead384
10-27-2008, 01:24 PM
I'm not sure anyone will get this but I'll try to explain it...

I'm annoyed by people who are frequently able to create humor based on their asshole/piece of shit impulses. You know, they lie to you about something important to fuck with you, do or say something fucked up only to reveal that they were just fucking around after the fact. I've always suspected that these people REALLY DO constantly have strong impulses to do or say the fucked up things they think of, but when they actually hear themselves say it, they realize they were being fucked up and they get a free joke. It allows them to create a funny joke without actually being creative...they were just thinking asshole thoughts as usual and they made a joke out of it.

Splinter[PI]
10-27-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm kinda annoyed with school right now. It's just too much work at once, and then we have a week of almost having nothing to do, and then we're working all night long again.

bighead384
10-27-2008, 02:08 PM
;1208067']I'm kinda annoyed with school right now. It's just too much work at once, and then we have a week of almost having nothing to do, and then we're working all night long again.

I hate that. Cause not only does it make you cram everything into one week, but it's hard to keep a steady work ethic up when you have long stretches of time with no work.

Kennytar
10-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Im really annoyed cos i always get hungry before going to sleep! and u cant sleep with an empty stomach... :mad:

Cock Joke
10-27-2008, 03:13 PM
This is happening right now.

WHEN THE INTERNET TAKES FORFUCKINGEVER FOR NO FUCKING REASON!!!

Davo
10-27-2008, 03:33 PM
What annoys me?

This board, now.

KHWHD
10-27-2008, 03:36 PM
What annoys me?

Everytime I go out with my daughters I get asked at least 2-3 times if my girls are twins. :rolleyes:

bighead384
11-09-2008, 08:47 AM
I hate when I'm not sure if a "stop n' chat" is appropriate. You know how there's people that are right on the line between being someone you stop and catch up with, and someone you pretend not to see? I really hate that whole scenario. I also hate how difficult and awkward it is to make conversation with people like this sometimes. Furthermore, I've always noticed that when I initiate the stop n' chat, the other person almost always seems to have that "what the hell does this guy want with me?" look on their face. Conversely, when I look away and pretend not to see someone, figuring we both know that we have nothing to say to each other, they act like "omg so excited" to see me. And one time I pretended not to see this guy cause I had nothing to say to him and he actually called me out on it, in a half-serious kind of way.

deleterious
11-09-2008, 02:06 PM
The probably most annoying thing in the world are the people who gets on the train in Eskilstuna, going to Stockholm, when I get off the train in Eskilstuna.

They are incredibly annoying, and not just annoying, but stupid. About 15 people are standing at one of the train doors, trying to get in, while there are no people at half the other doors. So I guess they are blind as well. And stressed, I almost never get the time to get off the train before they get on.

Sweden<3

Conspiracyof1000
11-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Those people who see you coming and stop right in your way, then all their friends stop so you have to walk all the way around them. A minor annoyance, but I still hate it.

Ryder1234
11-09-2008, 07:28 PM
When you go to pour a bowl of cereal, but then you find out theres only like, less than half a bowl left. Especially with Mini Wheats, cause then you get a bowl full of crushed mini wheats.

_Lost_
11-09-2008, 07:31 PM
When you go to pour a bowl of cereal, but then you find out theres only like, less than half a bowl left. Especially with Mini Wheats, cause then you get a bowl full of crushed mini wheats.

OMG! CEREAL POWDER! YUCK!

I hate it when that happens! and then the milk turns into this gelatenous goo! its nasty!

Cock Joke
11-09-2008, 08:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVZ_VYgjF8k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbQJDxgrKgk

Ryder1234
11-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Oh yeah, when you phone someone, but their friend who you don't know answers. It's not that bad but i don't like it cause it makes me think I called the wrong number.

But i dont like it when the person that picks up doesnt speak english.

the_real_potomek
11-10-2008, 05:11 AM
when someone calls you when you're in bathroom. and the ring of my telephone also annoys me.

_Lost_
11-10-2008, 06:37 AM
not being able to sleep annoys me.

МЫША
11-11-2008, 08:58 AM
stupid people, small dogs that yap, bad drivers, people that are never on time :mad:

Anka
11-11-2008, 11:30 AM
when someone is eating loudly... I hate it and I can`t stand listening to the sound of someone chewing and chomping while I`m trying to enjoy my food

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
11-11-2008, 11:44 AM
when you ask your girlfriend if somethings wrong, and she says "No", when you now that there is definately something wrong. now that's annoing

Kennytar
11-11-2008, 02:03 PM
ī` hahaa, that is annoying who ever does that!

Time, I freaking hate the time...u know, specially cos it has wings and flies...!!!

coke_a_holic
11-11-2008, 02:06 PM
When those damn kids are on my lawn and I have to keep telling them to get off.

KHWHD
11-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Arrogant people. I work with this one guy (he's 26) and he thinks he's something else let me tell you. Walks around like his shit don't stink. That annoys the fuck out of me. Most days I could just slap him. :rolleyes:

LosingStreak
11-11-2008, 02:31 PM
What annoys me.....

People that wont shut the fuck up
Little_miss_1565
People that say "Guesstimate"
Jonas Brothers
My Sisters
Not having anything good to eat in the house
Water Fountains
People that think "a lot" is one word
Soda Cans
Cameras iPod's and phones
Typing

A lot more....

Kennytar
11-12-2008, 01:49 AM
Arrogant people. I work with this one guy (he's 26) and he thinks he's something else let me tell you. Walks around like his shit don't stink. That annoys the fuck out of me. Most days I could just slap him. :rolleyes:

Maybe slapping is just what he needs.

Those kind of ppl are really annoying...

the_real_potomek
11-12-2008, 03:09 PM
I hate waiting for the bus or tram!

Nina
11-13-2008, 01:39 AM
To me it all comes down to arrogance and people who are unfriendly. And when they happen to be both I pretty much want to kill them.

Other than that: Ignorance. Jesus Christ.

Oh oh, and selfishness. Especially when I have to work with a selfish person. It makes my job so much harder.

Whiplash
11-13-2008, 11:13 AM
Them christians eho think that they can do and say anything just because they pray everyday, Extremely stupid people( I annoy the hell out off myself), Lazy people.

Those are the ones I could think of right now.

SK8rocka
11-13-2008, 12:23 PM
I HATE them damm muic maker samples

gonna beee the onena, floowing in the shun, always on_the_runnn,ANd i LIKE RICES!!!!!!!!!

fduck

[[Meli.x]]
11-13-2008, 02:24 PM
i have more!

>Nicole Richie
>Pricks who think theyre always right, even when they are blatantly wrong.
>Anyone who says "I like EVERY type of music" but when you ask them any genres they like they say "screamo, metal, rock, punk, emo... etc." that isnt everything, you closed minded little oxygen theif!
>Generally dickheads.
>walking past a huge group of people who look like they would sooner stab you and steal your purse than look at you.
>when im compared to other people, especially by my boyfriend (:mad:)
>people not calling you when they say they will..
>being let down.
>people being late and giving some half assed excuse
>being interupted.
>being interupted whilst arguing with someone pisses me off no end.
>when people take the last warm sausage roll at Gregs.
>Having rediculous amounts of work to do in about a day and a half.
>being looked down on.
>People who are like "no offence, but your tshirt is so last season."

thats all for now folks

randman21
11-13-2008, 08:18 PM
This dumbass commercial that comes on the radio, advertising an "authentic" Irish pub, but they have the song "Loch Lomond" playing in the background.

Loch Lomond is a traditional Scottish song.

_Lost_
11-13-2008, 08:25 PM
This dumbass commercial that comes on the radio, advertising an "authentic" Irish pub, but they have the song "Loch Lomond" playing in the background.

Loch Lomond is a traditional Scottish song.

hehe! That makes me think of the KFC commercial where they have Sweet Home Alabama playing in the background. That commercial annoys the hell out of my little sister. If it weren't for the fact that its soooo funny to see her get so fired up about it, it'd probably annoy me too.

Oh, and the land of what if that my mind likes to visit at night annoys me. A LOT! Last night, I was exhausted and the land of what if kept me up really late! I laid in bed for hours trying to quiet my mind long enough to dose off...

I still haven't found a way to broach the "lol i lyke U!" conversation yet... this also annoys me and is part of the reason for being stuck in the land of what if.

also, my roommate annoys me.

the bank i'm with annoys me too...

Cock Joke
11-13-2008, 08:29 PM
];1215554']>Pricks who think theyre always right, even when they are blatantly wrong.

I know that type of person.

WebDudette
11-13-2008, 08:37 PM
What if I know I'm always right?

[[Meli.x]]
11-14-2008, 12:18 PM
What if I know I'm always right?

then you're wrong :)
Im joking.
i meant people that you prove wrong yet still argue that you are lying just for the sake of it...
it really gets on my tits.

iPunk247
11-20-2008, 09:55 PM
myself. [don't ask]:(

periods. eeww!!!

menopause. yikes!!!

pms. hehe!!!

lazy. blah!!!

hangovers. :D

haters. HAHA!!!

back stappers. whatevers!!!

front stappers. whatevers!!!

liars. erugh!!!

government. |= total assholes |:mad:

emo's. wOOt!!!

racist people. {not just in generally speaking}

predijuce people. {not just in generally speaking}

wars. (all of 'em)

money. (power/greed/alter-egos):eek:

holland25
11-21-2008, 05:22 AM
The person who posted before me and ''Rutegard and company'' as a whole. There are a few exceptions though.

Now please start bitchin' about my opinion. Thank you.

The Search Button
11-21-2008, 06:31 AM
The person who posted before me and ''Rutegard and company'' as a whole. There are a few exceptions though.

This is not bitchin, man, just a friendly advice.

Be carefull with that "company" guy, I heard he's pretty fucked up. As for Rutegard she's harmless.

iPunk247
11-21-2008, 06:10 PM
holland25

Fucking Shut Up ! :mad::(

Budzy
11-21-2008, 07:52 PM
-Opening a packet of chips, eating one really nicely seasoned one, in which you continue charging and devouring your way through the rest of the whole entire packet in search of another nicely seasoned potato crisp that simply does not exist.

-When you charge through the door of your bathroom, plonk your ass down on the toilet, do your business, then turn to look at the toilet paper roll only to find there's none left.

-When you get in trouble, and people say 'I am really disappointed in you, I would not have expected YOU to have done this', in which you get a harsher punishment then usual.

-People you have been in the same class for, for ages, yet they still insist to call you 'kid' or say they don't know your name. It's pretty fucking obvious that my name is Matthew seeing how I answer 'Here' everytime it gets called out during the role call, douchebag.

-People who do not agree with my opinion :D

holland25
11-22-2008, 12:13 AM
holland25

Fucking Shut Up ! :mad::(

Yes, this is what I was talking about.

Rutegard
11-22-2008, 02:48 AM
clowns and kids! (too bad that i work with kids huh? and yeah..they all survive!)

Blitzkrieg Bop
11-22-2008, 02:48 AM

No bitchin' from me cause I am one of the few exceptions you are referring too :p

bighead384
11-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Gonna throw one out there, but I'm not sure if most people even notice this. Tell me if you do...

I hate people who try too hard to have certain cadences in their speech when they talk.

Cock Joke
11-24-2008, 03:36 PM
People who are chronically late for something super-important all the time I hateithateithateit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck

iPunk247
11-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Yes, this is what I was talking about.

ASSHOLE 0n the L00se!!!

JohnnyNemesis
11-24-2008, 10:58 PM
ASSHOLE

L00se!!!

Oh, the things one could say. I hope no one says 'em.

iPunk247
11-24-2008, 11:01 PM
Oh, the things one could say. I hope no one says 'em.

FUCK! why quote me?

Rutegard
11-25-2008, 03:33 AM
People who are chronically late for something super-important all the time I hateithateithateit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck

specially when they pretend they r not right? damn..

[[Meli.x]]
11-25-2008, 12:51 PM
iPunk.. you really arent helping yourself.
and for gods sake.. stop with the ST00PiD typing thing, its really annoying.. its gotta be easier to type normally...

jacknife737
11-25-2008, 01:21 PM
People who eat during lectures. I don't want to spend an hour and a half smelling garlic or whatever, it just makes me feel nauseous.

People who feel a very narrow walkway is a great place to get caught up with someone who they haven't seen in a while.

bighead384
11-25-2008, 01:55 PM
People who feel a very narrow walkway is a great place to get caught up with someone who they haven't seen in a while.

Oh my god I hate this. I hate people who don't know how to be polite in a place where people are trying to walk in general.

For example, I was at a party the other night and it was so fucking crowded and cramped to the point where if there was a fire, about 70% of the people there would have died. There was three or four times where I tried to let people coming the opposite direction pass through because they had been waiting their turn for a while. But I guess some people take this as a cue to come up from behind me and butt in front. Not only was it rude, but it completely confused the people I was trying to let by.

People with bad manners raise my blood pressure significantly. That's the best way I can put it.

Cock Joke
11-25-2008, 02:26 PM
specially when they pretend they r not right? damn..

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like they don't even apologize or anything! They just waltz on in like it's nothing.

Kennytar
11-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Its really annoying when you have lots of stuff to do and no energy for anything....

iPunk247
11-25-2008, 11:52 PM
];1219593']iPunk.. you really arent helping yourself.
and for gods sake.. stop with the ST00PiD typing thing, its really annoying.. its gotta be easier to type normally...

whatevers. *sigh*

Human
11-26-2008, 12:03 AM
When you can hear people chewing, it makes me lose my appetite.
&&;The sound of a bag crinkling.

_Lost_
11-26-2008, 12:10 AM
not being able to deal with my own problems

Rutegard
11-26-2008, 02:59 AM
zoos .-..............

KyleW
11-26-2008, 04:55 AM
-When you charge through the door of your bathroom, plonk your ass down on the toilet, do your business, then turn to look at the toilet paper roll only to find there's none left.

Word.

When people arne't quiet when I'm:

- Watching TV
- Eating
- Studying
- Sleeping

When people arne't loud when I'm:

- Taking a crap
- Drunk

SK8rocka
11-26-2008, 11:59 AM
when people say the offsprings like its there name or somthing.

its the offspring, not offsprings

Static_Martyr
11-26-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm known to call them "Teh Offsprings" in casual conversation from time to time....0_0

the_real_potomek
11-26-2008, 12:07 PM
Wednesdays! those are the worst and the most annoying days in the week!

SK8rocka
11-26-2008, 12:15 PM
I don agree, thursday! fuck thats today, i has pe, fuck BIATHALON NOT TODAY!!!!!!!! shit

SK8rocka
11-26-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm known to call them "Teh Offsprings" in casual conversation from time to time....0_0

yeah but thats cool because we are fans, but im sick of useless youtube comments saying 'green day are better than the offsprings" fuck that is anoying.

KHWHD
11-26-2008, 04:46 PM
Wednesdays! those are the worst and the most annoying days in the week!

I'd have to disagree. I think Tuesdays are.. blah.

KyleW
11-27-2008, 05:10 AM
I don agree, thursday! fuck thats today, i has pe, fuck BIATHALON NOT TODAY!!!!!!!! shit

Thursday is the worst day, im in college all day :S

wheelchairman
11-27-2008, 05:27 AM
When you rarely attend classes like me, then everyday is like the weekend.

No seriously, everyday is like the weekend. It doesn't get less good just because I do it more often than two days a week. In fact it gets better. I can catch up on my reading, spend my mornings with coffee and internet, follow Star Trek at my leisure. Enjoy that warm fuzzy feeling of being inside, just waking up in a blankout, while outside the rain is pouring down. Perhaps spend a little time on a computer game.

Really the only thing that breaks this routine is work but that's also nice too sometimes. Good people, free coffeee, a little work-out, practice my Danish, it's nice.

And you know, it's amazing but I'm getting the best grades of my life. Fuck a career, I'm studying forever.

Now the one bad thing, since this is a complaint thread. I am working on a transcription of a 1Ĺ hour long focus group. My god I had no idea that transcription was so painful. there is nothing good about this. It's all bad. Last night I worked for like 3 hours on 3 minutes, which filled up 9 pages. Holy crap!

KyleW
11-27-2008, 05:33 AM
a 1Ĺ hour

My complaint is that I cant do this.

wheelchairman
11-27-2008, 06:04 AM
If you switch your keyboard to Scandinavian layout it's the key right before 1.

On Danish keyboards all you have to do is press shift + alt.

Budzy
11-28-2008, 04:51 AM
Okay a few more:

-Playing Guitar Hero, and you get an itch when you are in a crucial and high speed part of the song. The when the bridge and the long notes kick in, and you are able to scratch it, it's never there.

-Playing Guitar Hero, and hitting every single note, until like the second last one, so you can't perfect the song.

-Coldplay complaining about too getting too much publicity and always getting stalked by photographers and papparazzi, on a TV Interview.

-Coldplay.

Rutegard
11-28-2008, 05:02 AM
-Coldplay complaining about too getting too much publicity and always getting stalked by photographers and papparazzi, on a TV Interview.

-Coldplay.

this annoys me too lol

Davo
11-28-2008, 04:40 PM
What annoys me? You annoy me. :D

Cock Joke
11-28-2008, 05:49 PM
MOAR LYKE COLDGHEY!!!!!!!! h

SK8rocka
11-28-2008, 10:18 PM
the cover bullet for my valentine did of a metallica song, wtf man!

thats anoying

Blitzkrieg Bop
11-29-2008, 10:59 AM
'Firewalls' ... I think I should have a word with our IT department :mad:

[[Meli.x]]
11-29-2008, 04:22 PM
FACEBOOK!
How the hell do they expect you to do anything if the "help" section doesnt even work..
they respond to everything with "we are currently adressing this problem.... etc etc" GRRRR
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I hate it.
all i want to do is upload a fucking picture.

Hypno Toad
11-29-2008, 07:34 PM
The most recent thing that annoyed me was people using matyrdom in CoD5.

Fuck. I wish all of them had really, really skinny necks so I could strangle them all at once.

KHWHD
11-29-2008, 07:36 PM
The most recent thing that annoyed me was people using matyrdom in CoD5.

Fuck. I wish all of them had really, really skinny necks so I could strangle them all at once.

Ahahahaha. I used to use it ALL the time in CoD4. I usually used to use it just to piss people off because I know how much it annoyed people.

bighead384
11-30-2008, 05:26 PM
Someone please read this and acknowledge my misfortune. I am so fucking annoyed right now.

A year ago my Dad went to a Tweeter store to buy me a gift card so I could pick out speakers for Xmas. Either they fucked him over or there was a miscommunication because he got a gift card for only 55 bucks. He claims he told them to put the exact price of the two speakers on the card, but of course it didn't work out like that. So basically I have this gift card for a while and I ain't got a clue what to do with it.

Then I hear that Tweeter is going out of business. So I head over there, and this COCKY motherfucker that work there tells me they don't accept gift cards anymore. I head back home, look online, and it says they DO still accept gift cards. Anyways, I head back there today, and that same motherfucker is there. This time he's like "yeah we still accept gift cards". But there's NOTHING there I want, and almost NOTHING worth only 55 bucks. So I decide to pick up these random Polk speakers for only 50 bucks on my gift card figuring I'll sell them. Thing is, the speakers I bought were the ones out on display, and they were still attached to the wood piece that is used to hang on the display wall. So buy them and on my way in the door I set them down on the table. I relax for a little while, then decide I'll grab a screwdriver and separate the speakers from the wood piece. So I'm taking my time doing this until BAM, I slip up, and the screwdriver goes right into the speaker. It put a little tiny hole in it. I don't even know if I can sell it now. Fuck.

IamSam
11-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Jesus. That fucking sucks. I've done something like that before...makes you feel like the biggest piece of shit that has ever lived. Hope you can find someone that wants them.

bighead384
11-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Jesus. That fucking sucks. I've done something like that before...makes you feel like the biggest piece of shit that has ever lived. Hope you can find someone that wants them.

It's not even really a hole, it's more of a tear. It's really not that bad and you can't see it unless you look for it. But I don't know how it will affect how the speakers function (anyone know?). And even if it doesn't really affect how they function, I'll still have to knock the price down to get rid of them (they're 80 bucks brand new), so I loose money in the end.

IamSam
11-30-2008, 06:21 PM
I don't know if it will cause any serious problems. As bad as this sounds...what if you found a color of paint that matched the speakers and painted over it? Or some kind of quick bonding agent maybe.

SK8rocka
12-02-2008, 05:52 PM
that is soo suckish!

bighead384
12-06-2008, 05:28 PM
My fucking friend who hounds the shit out of me and calls at like 6 pm every damn day. I feel like he does this to "claim" me for the night. He figures if he calls me at a time before any else could possibly have made plans with me, then I have no choice. I usually just pretend I didn't see his call till like 9 o'clock. This way I can figure out if there's something better to do than hang out with him.

But it just pisses me off that I have to do this. There's so much fucking stupid bullshit in my life.

Alison
12-07-2008, 09:09 AM
When you have to fart, but your in a dead silent class and your too afraid that if you try and slip it through you'll blast your fellow classmates into oblivion.

Fecking hell, I can't agree more!

Sofinch
12-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Today I removed the (original) stickers from my moped they were already 10 years old
It went well untill the last ones who were petrified (probably the previous owner spilled some gasoline on it)
and what annoys me the most is that I have really short nails so it was hard to get it of
now the harder work is going to come -> removing rests of glue

Redjie
12-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Right now, these stupid breaks between movies on tv.

bighead384
12-07-2008, 05:43 PM
I don't like people who constantly do/say things to be huge assholes and/or purposely make people feel uncomfortable and then say "Yo man, I'm just busting your balls!". Once in a blue moon this type of humor is legitimately funny, but I don't like people that constantly do it, or when people I don't know very well try to pull that on me. I think it's just a way for immature and unfunny people to get a cheap laugh, and to normalize their behavior by associating it with a familiar saying "YO bro, I'm just bustin' your balls"! Fuck that.

Budzy
12-07-2008, 08:34 PM
I don't like people who constantly act like huge assholes and/or purposely make people feel uncomfortable and then say "Yo man, I'm just busting your balls!". Once in a blue moon this type of humor is legitimately funny, but I don't like people that constantly do it, or when people I don't know very well try to pull that on me. I think it's just a way for immature and unfunny people to get a cheap laugh, and to normalize their behavior by associating it with a familiar saying "YO bro, I'm just bustin' your balls"! Fuck that.

Yeah fuck you, no one likes you either.

Bahaha, just bustin' your balls. :D

bighead384
12-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah fuck you, no one likes you either.

Bahaha, just bustin' your balls. :D

Hahaha, that worked probably just how you wanted it to. I scrolled down and only saw the first part of your post, reacted, and assumed that was the end of your post.

Budzy
12-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Hahaha, that worked probably just how you wanted it to. I scrolled down and only saw the first part of your post, reacted, and assumed that was the end of your post.

Hehe, love it when things work out as planned. :)

- -Lauren- -
12-07-2008, 09:59 PM
anyhoo.
things that annoy me?

-bad grammar. seriously, use the correct conjugations. don't say "your such a nice person."

there's a difference between "your" and "you're."
it irritates me to the core.

-the cold
-buzzing light bulbs
-people, sometimes

Conspiracyof1000
12-08-2008, 01:47 AM
Sundays, because you're dreading waking up the next morning and actually doing something.
Monday sucks pretty hard, too.

Rutegard
12-08-2008, 03:16 AM
not knowing what im going to eat today....

El Sid
12-08-2008, 03:27 AM
Going The 30 Minute get Started Thing In Pokemon Pearl, Then Getting Told I Can't Erase The Previous Data In Game And Have To Restart >_>

bighead384
12-08-2008, 07:21 PM
COMPLETELY fucking up a term paper because you're a procrastinator with no real motivation, and realizing too late that you aren't going to be able to whip something up on the spot like you usually do. Realizing that being a slacker finally caught up to you, and you'll be lucky to end up with a D for the course.

*Sigh*...I fuckin' hate myself sometimes.

Cock Joke
12-08-2008, 07:27 PM
I'm sick of waiting for my final grade for one of my courses to come up online already. It is just torture!

tristanj
12-09-2008, 03:30 AM
Someone talking too loudly where the place is supposed to be a silent one. For example: the private library. I also hate gossipmongers who build stories and intrigues.

SweetTatyana
12-09-2008, 09:25 AM
People who stop to talk or hug in very crowded, high traffic areas. I.e. stairs in the library or lecture hall doorways, completely impeding traffic.

dr.vanessa
12-09-2008, 09:40 AM
the police(a*shole)man who murdered 15 year-old Alex..:mad::(:mad::(

Redjie
12-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Knowing that tomorrow I'm going to have a maths test and I'm not ready and I have to study with this stupid fever. :mad:

~|Vredina|~
12-09-2008, 09:46 AM
I hate: to get up early, winter, russian music and tv, combination of brown and black colours in clothes, when people always complicate everything...

mrs_hollandova
12-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Knowing that tomorrow I'm going to have a maths test and I'm not ready and I have to study with this stupid fever. :mad:

OOO, I hate math!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Good luck!!!

~|Vredina|~
12-09-2008, 09:48 AM
I can't stand: to get up early, winter, russian music and tv, combination of brown and black colours in clothes, when people always complicate everything...

mrs_hollandova
12-09-2008, 09:50 AM
I can't stand: to get up early, winter, russian music and tv, combination of brown and black colours in clothes, when people always complicate everything...

hmm... chocolate... :rolleyes: why do you hate russian music and TV?

~|Vredina|~
12-09-2008, 10:06 AM
hmm... chocolate... :rolleyes: why do you hate russian music and TV?

In a word, russian music is just shit and I can't add anyting more here.
And about television, well it has spoiled in last 5 years, now they show only stupid entertaining programmes and reality shows, also i hate russian mtv, they stopped broadcasting gigs, they show only r'n'b videos all day long, though russian r'n'b...it's disgusting

mrs_hollandova
12-09-2008, 10:20 AM
same here... same EVERYWHERE!!!
And any RnB is disgusting :D

Cock Joke
12-19-2008, 04:25 PM
I hate how the motherfucking site takes 15 motherfucking minutes to load one single motherfucking paaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!!!!!!!!

SK8rocka
12-19-2008, 10:16 PM
I hate how the motherfucking site takes 15 motherfucking minutes to load one single motherfucking paaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!!!!!!!!

I hate when people complain about somthing without realising that there internet is gaaaaaaaaaay

iPunk247
12-19-2008, 10:48 PM
HAHA i didn't mean to say that but that was hella funny and ya know what annoys me besides me myself and i ? well....my lack of poor grammar & commercials. or whatevers irritates the fuck outta me and shit. *phew!!!*

Bipolar Bear
12-19-2008, 11:06 PM
I hate when people complain about somthing without realising that there internet is gaaaaaaaaaay

Isn't gay a compliment to cock joke? xP

SweetTatyana
12-20-2008, 11:42 AM
In a word, russian music is just shit and I can't add anyting more here.
And about television, well it has spoiled in last 5 years, now they show only stupid entertaining programmes and reality shows, also i hate russian mtv, they stopped broadcasting gigs, they show only r'n'b videos all day long, though russian r'n'b...it's disgusting

what!!!! russian music is bomb i.e. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQAKRw6mToA

hahahaa
sorry lol

bighead384
12-20-2008, 07:55 PM
You know what annoys me? Trying to think of a good excuse to get out of a conversation with someone you haven't seen in awhile that is going NOWEHRE. I guess you just kinda have to be creative sometimes, but does anyone have any advice or sure fire lines to use that gets you out of this awkward situation?

WebDudette
12-20-2008, 11:43 PM
'Yeah, I'm not interested in talking to you and this is going no where. Bye.'

Budzy
12-20-2008, 11:55 PM
You know what annoys me? Trying to think of a good excuse to get out of a conversation with someone you haven't seen in awhile that is going NOWEHRE. I guess you just kinda have to be creative sometimes, but does anyone have any advice or sure fire lines to use that gets you out of this awkward situation?

Just stare right past them, then act suprised and shocked and yell out 'UFO' then take a leaf out of Neg's book and LEG IT!

Rutegard
12-21-2008, 11:32 AM
planes and motorcycles!!!

Blitzkrieg Bop
12-22-2008, 04:42 AM

WHAT !!! These are the most awesome modes of transportation in the world :D

Rutegard
12-22-2008, 04:46 AM
WHAT !!! These are the most awesome modes of transportation in the world :D

too much noise....too much noise....

Blitzkrieg Bop
12-22-2008, 04:51 AM
too much noise....too much noise....

LOL ... but the pro's definately outway the con's ;)

Sofinch
12-22-2008, 04:51 AM

I love motorcycles :p
But I hate cleaning and polishing them

ForkZ
12-29-2008, 10:01 AM
:mad:miley cyrus:mad: annoys me

bighead384
12-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Any technology where you have to hold the button in the keep a certain function on. You should just be able to push the button in, and it stays in until you press it again. I have a little flash light like this. It's annoying.

Sofinch
12-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Any technology where you have to hold the button in the keep a certain function on. You should just be able to push the button in, and it stays in until you press it again. I have a little flash light like this. It's annoying.

I hate showers in public pools like that

Bipolar Bear
12-29-2008, 10:45 AM

Except that sometimes it's on purpose so that people don't accidentally leave
it on (ie. public shower). Some people are too retarded to close it again after
and sane people must unfortunately pay the price. [Giggles and turns on every
shower of the pool complex while running naked] Weeee!

Kennytar
12-29-2008, 11:05 AM
:mad:miley cyrus:mad: annoys me

same here :mad: she is really annoying...coughbitchcough

Sofinch
12-29-2008, 11:14 AM
same here :mad: she is really annoying...coughbitchcough

ditto
I hate that song, shit, it gives me headaches

edit: I also hate High School Musical

ForkZ
12-29-2008, 11:30 AM

press shift 5 times in a row and sticky keys will turn on

bighead384
12-29-2008, 11:16 PM

I'm seriously starting to think I have a disability that makes me have so many grammatical errors. I always proofread. I just can't help it. No matter what I do, there's errors.

bighead384
12-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Aside from that...I thought of something I can't stand tonight...

Why is it that when people fall asleep and you wake them up, and say something like "yo man...wake up" they become so belligerent and defensive? They try to deny that they were asleep. This has happened to me many many times throughout the course of my life.

Llamas
12-29-2008, 11:24 PM
I find it annoying when ex's IM you and tell you how loud their new girlfriends are during sex.

wtf. :-/

Bipolar Bear
12-29-2008, 11:38 PM
I find it annoying when ex's IM you and tell you how loud their new girlfriends are during sex.

wtf. :-/

LOL Wtf o_O

Tomboy Powerhead
12-30-2008, 08:27 AM
The one, who annoys me most of all... is me :p:rolleyes: I hope you're annoyed now :p Btw do you have an idea if Dexter smokes? Cause if he does i won't give up my habbit ;] I mean, i haven't smoked in 4 days, then i had 2 and a half cigarettes for 3 days (today including) and now i wonder if i REALLY wanted to stop, u know :D

dff_punk
12-30-2008, 08:37 AM
How much did you smoke regularly per day before? I mean, if you had 2,5 cigarettes in 3 days, you are probably on a good way.

And I think in some old interview Dexter mentioned that he smokes, but not quite sure if I remember right though.

Tomboy Powerhead
12-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Well, i used to smoke mainly in school, and it starts at 1.30 or 12.40 p.m., i was commin' about a half-hour earlier to roam with my best friend and usually by the time i got home ( about 8, 8.30 p.m.) i had about 4-5 cigarettes or something LEFT from a whole pack. All else - in my lungs :D Before that usually at least 8... so it's been really weird to find out that i could do without for several days or more.

the_real_potomek
12-30-2008, 08:59 AM
My mother annoys me:mad:

Dexter smokes, I saw him month ago smoking.

Tomboy Powerhead
12-30-2008, 09:22 AM
Cool, thanks, bro :] Btw where did you see him?
Well, sometimes my mum annoys me too, but usually she doesn't - i mean she's an Offspring fan and she digs all the bands I do (or if you stick to chronology - i dig all the bands she does), but don't worry, i have a grandmother i live with and, man, SHE annoys me (thank god she's still working, i'm not sure i could REALLY survive with her around all the time), but now she's at work (phew!)

the_real_potomek
12-30-2008, 09:32 AM
You're welcome:) I've seen him on meet&greet in Berlin, I was one of the lucky people that have ability to meet Offspring:D
huh, my grandma annoys me too, but she lives in Moscow so we don't meet each other too often. I live with my annoying mother, and unfortunately she has 5 days off yet, I don't know how am I gonna survive that:p
none of my family (except for me of course) is an Offspring fan:(

Tomboy Powerhead
12-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Bro, i simpathy you. All of my family that deserve to be mentioned (including my annoying grandma's sister - Sneja and her son, who's my uncle and who's only two years older than me - Mike) at least like The Offspring, if not great fans. Poor ya :( I really can't comprehend how people are unable to enjoy such a cool music! :confused:

the_real_potomek
12-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Neighter can I, they loose so much!
My parents listen to boring music or music that sux. Only my cousin listens to punk, rock etc. and he likes Offspring, but he's not a fan.
Well, Offspring and vodka will help me in that time, but it's gonna be hard. My poor nerves:(

Tomboy Powerhead
12-30-2008, 09:47 AM
No, not vodka! Rum, man, rum is the truth ;]

the_real_potomek
12-30-2008, 09:50 AM
Rum you say:p maybe, I've drunk tea with rum, and a bit of pure rum, but not much, so I can't say much about it:p

Tomboy Powerhead
12-30-2008, 09:54 AM
The more you drink it, the more you like it. :) Believe me! Helped me survive some stuff in my previous school. Well, i almost gave up drinking in my new one, but still havin' some rum now and then. Best shit ever ;] I've drunk vodka (like water, btw, cause one stupid cunt asked if it really is vodka, or i just used the bottle to carry water, and so i said it's water and had a laaaaaaaarge swig to prove :D) but really, it's third-rated. Rum RULES:cool:

bighead384
01-01-2009, 08:53 PM
My friend calls me up at 8:45 and says he's currently hanging out with two friends who are watching a movie. I asked him if he's actually watching the movie or if he's trying to bounce. He says he's trying to bounce, so I asked him when and where he wants to meet up. Instead of giving me a straight answer, he starts pausing and mumbling and shit, and telling me he's not sure. So to be polite I just said, "call me back when you figure it out". So I wait all the way until 10:15 and text him "whats up?". He responds "thinkin". I wait until 11:15 and text him again "done thinking?". He responds "uh". Then at 11:30, he calls me and tells me he was playing Scrabble the whole time. WTF. I was going to let it slide, but then he was like "lemme call you back in a minute". I was so annoyed, so I fucking surprise him and say "Why?". I think I caught him off guard, because he paused and then finally said "I gotta talk to somebody". So he calls me back like 10-15 minutes later, and then I tell him I'm not trying to go out anymore. And believe it or not, he had the audacity to get an attitude with me. He was like "alright, fine, stay home".

ForkZ
01-02-2009, 09:15 AM
i get really annoyed when people respond to retorical qestions

denialrevisited666
01-02-2009, 01:08 PM
my stupid boyfriend. watching tv all day long. cannot listen to music cause my players in my room where monsieur prefers watching fucking tv...i think ill sleep again in my kitchen where i can listen to offspring via internet and laptop

~|Vredina|~
01-03-2009, 03:32 AM
My neighbours! They've been doing the renovation of their flat for 2 weeks!
Today on Saturday I'm awakened at 8...it's fucken unfair :mad:

hangovered
01-03-2009, 03:37 AM
now-my mom-she is never answering the calls and calls me when it's too late:mad:

the_real_potomek
01-03-2009, 03:44 AM
now-my mom-she is never answering the calls and calls me when it's too late:mad:

oh, my mum does the same...and she always calls me when I can't talk with her!

hangovered
01-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Please kill me!!! This idiot,my roomate is playing his techno shit again!!! God I wish I have some loudspeakers...I'm gonna commit suecide if he won't turn it off in 15 minutes...Or I'm gonna kill him and throw his stereo out the window...But I don't have any backyard so i have to keep the body in closet...

Blitzkrieg Bop
01-03-2009, 07:39 AM
What really annoys me: BOREDOM !!!!!!
When I have nothing to fill up my time or keep my mind busy and no matter how hard I try, I just basically become a nuisance :(

denialrevisited666
01-03-2009, 07:59 AM
shitty weather! winter, snow and ice. and that i have to get up on monday morning

bighead384
01-09-2009, 01:16 PM
This has happened to me a handful of times...

So you're talking with someone who falls into that "we've had good times in the past, but now we're mutually disinterested in one another" category. Then they get all nostalgic on you and put the ball in your court by saying something like, "yo man...you still have my number? Hit me up sometime". Funny thing is, they know full and well that they don't really have much desire to see you aside from maybe catching up at parties. They're not really even expecting you to call. But still, if you don't call them, it's like you're screwing them over. I'm fully aware that sometimes when people do this, they actually mean it. But it's happened to me in circumstances where I'm like 98 percent positive that the person has no real interest in me anymore.

I guess I should also consider that the majority of the times this happens, alcohol is involved.

nameless
01-09-2009, 02:38 PM
people who step off escalators and just stand there looking round or looking for things in bags or pockets. people behind them are still on a moving walkway and cant just stop like the person in front!

Rutegard
01-12-2009, 04:43 AM
ppl driving while using the cellphone, either to write messages or talk...

JoY
01-12-2009, 05:25 AM
isn't that illegal? it is over here. the fine you get for it is seriously something you want to avoid having to pay.

Rutegard
01-12-2009, 05:46 AM
isn't that illegal? it is over here. the fine you get for it is seriously something you want to avoid having to pay.

yes it is illegal too, however i had a car accident the other day cause someone was using the cellphone (she admitted it)
now i'm seriously irritated, 'cause i see lots of people doing it!

bighead384
01-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Those pencils with those really hard, dark red erasers that don't work.

What sort of evil man would think to mass produce pencils with erasers that don't work?

bighead384
01-15-2009, 02:42 PM
I also hate when you try to edit your post really fast, hoping you did it in time before it actually says you edited your post, but you miss it. It comes to down to a matter of a few seconds sometimes.

Al Coholic
01-15-2009, 03:14 PM
When you're in class, and the girls behind you are whispering to eachother. Too low for you to hear it, but enough that a few words and a lot of hsshhspshudashhspasshhhudafhhshh is all you hear. FOR THE ENTIRE CLASS. And the girl next to you is texting. No keytone, but you hear the buttons. FOR THE ENTIRE CLASS. And another girl in front of you is on her myspace. Just typing. and typing. and TYPING FOR THE ENTIRE FUCKING CLASS.

I was in a serious clusterfuck of communication today. And I couldn't even eavesdrop on it to entertain myself. Its an hour long class and I'm sure everything they were talking about was trivial, but they couldn't stop.

Bipolar Bear
01-15-2009, 09:04 PM
What sort of evil man would think to mass produce pencils with erasers that don't work?

In what kind of twisted world are we?!? sob..

When you're in class, and the girls behind you are whispering to eachother. Too low for you to hear it, but enough that a few words and a lot of hsshhspshudashhspasshhhudafhhshh is all you hear. FOR THE ENTIRE CLASS. And the girl next to you is texting. No keytone, but you hear the buttons. FOR THE ENTIRE CLASS. And another girl in front of you is on her myspace. Just typing. and typing. and TYPING FOR THE ENTIRE FUCKING CLASS.

I was in a serious clusterfuck of communication today. And I couldn't even eavesdrop on it to entertain myself. Its an hour long class and I'm sure everything they were talking about was trivial, but they couldn't stop.

That shit annoys me as well. Especially cell phones. Everyone's so addicted to them, they're now certain they couldn't live without it when really they're already living without the next hot technological thing that will come out in a decade and doesn't yet exist. I mean, cell phones are alright, but they're WAY overused now. It gets annoying. The cell phone companies are laughing all the way to the bank.

bighead384
03-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Alright, I could very well be wrong about this but...

Conspiracy: What the heck is up with the recent popularity of compact fluorescent lamps (CFL's)? Why did it take this long for something that supposedly saves tons of energy to become popular? Did energy companies pay to keep those things underground? It's not exactly mind blowing technology compared to some of the things that exist today. Kinda seems fishy...

Flux
03-11-2009, 08:00 PM
I hate how folks with nice cars canít drive. Morons! You donít deserve your nice car!!! :mad:

I also hate when old men hit on me. *shudders*

Ryder1234
06-27-2009, 12:46 PM
i hate not having any money to finish my guitar :mad::(

Phil594
06-27-2009, 03:46 PM
When I put cheese on a sandwich but forget to take the wrapper off. :mad:

Budzy
06-28-2009, 03:21 AM
When ALL of your friends are only free on the one day, and you have to pick which ones to hang out with.

Maria Cortez
06-28-2009, 03:28 AM
i don't know. :o :eek:

Twisted Mind
06-28-2009, 08:15 AM
When you try to be a nice person and then another random person comes and give you bad times for no reason. That's what i hate the most.

nameless
06-29-2009, 02:27 PM
people who get really worked up when they are losing at games to the point where you end up letting them win just to avoid tension. then their "victory" is mentioned for god knows how long after that!