PDA

View Full Version : an apoligy

yellow
10-17-2008, 12:05 AM
dear forum memembers
i aplogize for anything i might have done or said that offenfed anyone. i meant no harm. again i am sorry for being attracted to dexter. plz forgive me and my human behaivor!!!! i truly am sorry

Budzy
10-17-2008, 12:12 AM
Are you cracking a funny or being genuinely serious?

Bipolar Bear
10-17-2008, 12:13 AM
I forgive you.

Conspiracyof1000
10-17-2008, 12:13 AM
I don't know what you did, but I forgive you. <3 :p

yellow
10-17-2008, 12:18 AM
Are you cracking a funny or being genuinely serious?
yes i am. plz forgive me!!!!!!! i am genuinley sorry if i offendwd anyone or scared them away . plz forgive me :)

yellow
10-17-2008, 12:20 AM
I forgive you.
thank u! i truly feel in th wrong and i am sorry.

Bipolar Bear
10-17-2008, 12:22 AM
thank u! i truly feel in th wrong and i am sorry.

Yes...what you did was absolutely horrible. Just thinking about it makes me sick.
I forgive you though, because I have a loving and forgiving heart. Now leave
before I change my mind..

randman21
10-17-2008, 12:23 AM
Haha, there have been worse than you, trust me. You really don't have much to be sorry about, so I don't forgive you :P

yellow
10-17-2008, 12:26 AM
Yes...what you did was absolutely horrible. Just thinking about it makes me sick.
I forgive you though, because I have a loving and forgiving heart. Now leave
before I change my mind..
what did i do to make u sick?

yellow
10-17-2008, 12:28 AM
Haha, there have been worse than you, trust me. You really don't have much to be sorry about, so I don't forgive you :P
bipolar wants me gone!

Bipolar Bear
10-17-2008, 12:29 AM
what did i do to make u sick?

that one time when you did something horrible..that made me sick
it was so horribly gross and inhuman...man

Bipolar Bear
10-17-2008, 12:38 AM
that yellow man is kind of cute
I like him.
Come back yellow man :rolleyes:

pffft I don't even know what he was apologizing for LOL

Budzy
10-17-2008, 12:55 AM
that yellow man is kind of cute
I like him.
Come back yellow man :rolleyes:

pffft I don't even know what he was apologizing for LOL

LMFAO
u just traumatized that guy for life.
He's probably standing on the edge of a bridge right now.

so uh...what DID he do?

Conspiracyof1000
10-17-2008, 01:00 AM
I think yellow's a she, and she has an attraction to Dexter, like every other girl in GOD. She's probably apologizing for her fangirlisms. That's what I'm getting.

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 01:00 AM
it's not a guy

it's a girl, jennifer

one of the sweatest girl here in the forum

and she have done nothing wrong

however...for some twisted reason...she thinks so...

and jennifer....bipolar bear was being sarcastic...

where are you now?

Conspiracyof1000
10-17-2008, 01:04 AM
it's not a guy

it's a girl, jennifer

and she have done nothing wrong

however...for some twisted reason...she thinks so...

and jennifer....bipolar bear was being sarcastic...

where are you now?

Yes, where are you?
You are not as bad as you think you are!
People love you!
You're wanted!

Budzy
10-17-2008, 01:06 AM
I think yellow's a she, and she has an attraction to Dexter, like every other girl in GOD. She's probably apologizing for her fangirlisms. That's what I'm getting.

Oh...Why would you apologize? I'm a dude and I occasionally feel attracted to Dexter lol. :D

randman21
10-17-2008, 01:09 AM
Same here. That new hair is muy luxurious.

yellow
10-17-2008, 01:45 AM
plz forgive me. according to the board memebers i am wrong for having feelings for dex. from now on i will keep them (my feelings for dex ) to myself and not bother the boards menmebers with my love for dex

yellow
10-17-2008, 01:54 AM
apparently soooo i dooooo. plz forgive me for thinking dex is hot and wanting to be with him. . i meant no harm or disrespect

yellow
10-17-2008, 02:03 AM
i am here. i got sent home from work, Rutegard seemed mad at me and someone hacked into my account making me look like a physcho fan :(( i had a really bad day :(

Budzy
10-17-2008, 02:16 AM
i am here. i got sent homw from work, Rutegard seemed .mad at me and someone hacked into my account making me look like a physcho fan :(( i had a really bad day :(

Phew, good to hear your still here.

You just stay away from Cliffs / Bridges / Rope / Razorblades / Revolvers / Plastic bags for a little while okay.

yellow
10-17-2008, 02:28 AM
Phew, good to hear your still here.

You just stay away from Cliffs / Bridges / Rope / Razorblades / Revolvers / Plastic bags for a little while okay.
i am wayyyyyy to drunk to go near those deadly things. just a bad week thats all. i think i got fired
though nobodys fault but my own

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 03:30 AM
i am here. i got sent homw from work, Rutegard seemed .mad at me and someone hacked into my account making me look like a physcho fan :(( i had a really bad day :(

how could i be mad at you??!!

we need to raise your self esteem sweety :D

Jojan
10-17-2008, 04:54 AM
You should also apologise for your bad spelling.

holland25
10-17-2008, 05:12 AM

Hmm, very interesting thing to know about.

And I don't even remember someone with the nick yellow posting here. So I forgive you.

Little_Miss_1565
10-17-2008, 05:45 AM
apparently soooo i dooooo. plz forgive me for thinking dex is hot and wanting to be with him. . i meant no harm or disrespect

Yellow, don't worry about it. Dexter's not a bad looking guy, but he's also married and more than likely happy to stay that way, so wanting to get on his jock is probably not the best forum conversation to have, you know?

lost_nvrfound
10-17-2008, 06:46 AM
yellow, maybe some of your posts were a little over the top, but I don't think you have really offended anybody. Its not like there haven't been members in the past posting about like you. However, when you weren't talking about Dexter, I usually thoroughly enjoyed your posts. So don't start bashing your self esteem over a few responses to your posts. mmk?

randman21
10-17-2008, 06:57 AM
WHOA, you quoted the shit out of me, Yellow. Haha, I didn't notice that before. I was kidding. I forgive you. Although you never bothered me.

yellow
10-17-2008, 07:22 AM
thanx everyone. I know nobody knows what i posted or my hacker posted. but i did have a hacker post some psycho fan shit, so i have to apologize for those post. I know dex is happily married and i wish him the best!

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 07:46 AM
Hmm, very interesting thing to know about.

And I don't even remember someone with the nick yellow posting here. So I forgive you.

DAMN!!

u know what i mean

sweetest
sweetest
sweetest :D :D :D

i dunno why...i'm always switching as and es and ls and ks LOL

yellow
10-17-2008, 07:51 AM
DAMN!!

u know what i mean

sweetest
sweetest
sweetest :D :D :D

i dunno why...i'm always switching as and es and ls and ks LOL

huh? what?

Thomas
10-17-2008, 09:44 AM
I love this thread.

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 10:23 AM
I love this thread.

someone should move it lol

Cock Joke
10-17-2008, 03:49 PM
You haven't done anything nearly as bad as the crap I've done in the past!

yellow
10-18-2008, 08:24 AM
You haven't done anything nearly as bad as the crap I've done in the past!
Your stock just went up! :)