PDA

View Full Version : please someone tell me the secret to dealing wirh life cause i am lost!!!!!

yellow
10-17-2008, 03:32 AM
i need help! seriously

oh_strange_one
10-17-2008, 03:35 AM
If you are serious, then just take each day as it comes and smile and dont let no f*cker get you down. lame advice but hey it works :p

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 04:47 AM
If you are serious, then just take each day as it comes and smile and dont let no f*cker get you down. lame advice but hey it works :p

yeah she's right...

what else can i say?!?

U AND ME

TODAY

LATER ON!!

a good chat.....

Andy
10-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Cut yourself.

Redjie
10-17-2008, 10:28 AM
Cut yourself.

that might be a solution for like, 30 minutes.
then you should find a psychologist. they are really helpfull.
friends are helpfull too.

Rutegard
10-17-2008, 11:15 AM
that might be a solution for like, 30 minutes.
then you should find a psychologist. they are really helpfull.
friends are helpfull too.

M&Ms are helpfull too :D

Lizardus
10-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Get drunk every single day.

jacknife737
10-17-2008, 02:38 PM
Okay, this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I’m not talking a little monkey or some dancing chimp bullshit, I mean a fucking orangutan. Don’t ask me how you’re gonna get a fucking orangutan, because that’s not my problem.

So the orangutan’s name is Clyde. This is non-negotiable; all orangutans are named Clyde. I don’t know why that is, it’s just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You’re seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty, you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. “Did you know the guy with the orangutan?”, “You used to date the guy with the orangutan?”, “Why would you break up with a guy with and orangutan?”. Next thing you know, she’s calling.

“I’m hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime?” she’ll say.
“Geez, I dunno; me and Clyde were going to go to a monster truck race tonight (orangutans love monster trucks). In fact, the whole social calendar seems kinda full. I tell you what, I’ll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in. Oh well, you know my number don’t be a stra—Hey, look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde’s making Mojitoes”.

At this point the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it’s your lfie. But if you’re a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You’re IM-ing. You’re talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like on of the family. You’re one big Brady Bunch.

the_real_potomek
10-17-2008, 03:35 PM
Okay, this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I’m not talking a little monkey or some dancing chimp bullshit, I mean a fucking orangutan. Don’t ask me how you’re gonna get a fucking orangutan, because that’s not my problem.

So the orangutan’s name is Clyde. This is non-negotiable; all orangutans are named Clyde. I don’t know why that is, it’s just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You’re seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty, you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. “Did you know the guy with the orangutan?”, “You used to date the guy with the orangutan?”, “Why would you break up with a guy with and orangutan?”. Next thing you know, she’s calling.

“I’m hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime?” she’ll say.
“Geez, I dunno; me and Clyde were going to go to a monster truck race tonight (orangutans love monster trucks). In fact, the whole social calendar seems kinda full. I tell you what, I’ll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in. Oh well, you know my number don’t be a stra—Hey, look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde’s making Mojitoes”.

At this point the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it’s your lfie. But if you’re a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You’re IM-ing. You’re talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like on of the family. You’re one big Brady Bunch.

what did you do? now I want an orangutan and I won't be happy without it anymore:(

RickyCrack
10-17-2008, 03:42 PM
the orangutang idea works until you think youre having a sexy dream only to wake up frenching your monkey. also you can fight crime

yellow
10-26-2008, 07:24 AM
Wow! what a good thread. Too bad i cant take any credit for it because it was created by an unknown hacker pretending to be me while i was at work. What a shame too, who ever created this thread should take credit for it.
Good advice was given!
It is my opinion that there is no secret for life that is for everyone.
Life is different for everyone. Different things work for different people. find what works for u! make better choices!
The only thing constant in life is change.
Anything worth doing is worth doing right.

SK8rocka
10-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hacked, riight, I do belive that, im happy for this thread and im glad your not hating on life. Congratulations.:)

Oh, By the way.

ITS OPPOSITE DAY!
........Sorry but being hacked is stupidest excuse EVER

ninthlayer
10-27-2008, 01:06 AM
Get drunk every single day.
This works for me.

Rutegard
10-27-2008, 03:57 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hacked, riight, I do belive that, im happy for this thread and im glad your not hating on life. Congratulations.:)

Oh, By the way.

ITS OPPOSITE DAY!
........Sorry but being hacked is stupidest excuse EVER

i know it sounds like an excuse....

but it is true

SK8rocka
10-27-2008, 02:02 PM
i know it sounds like an excuse....

but it is true

meh maybe,

when i got hacked all my msn and imvu (yeah i did that) got hacked and they changed all the passwords.

its amazing that he got hacked and nothing serious happend.
the hacker must of been a friggin' genious huh?

"oh hey im a hacker opp heres someguys account im gonna log into it make everybody think he's sad...."

pretty rebel..

Redjie
10-27-2008, 02:07 PM
meh maybe,

when i got hacked all my msn and imvu (yeah i did that) got hacked and they changed all the passwords.

"oh hey im a hacker opp heres someguys account im gonna log into it make everybody think he's sad...."

pretty rebel..

Well, hackers are strange people, aren't they ? :p

Rutegard
10-27-2008, 02:41 PM
meh maybe,

pretty rebel..

we strongly believe that might be someone she knows :p