PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate the video for "Your Gonna Go Far Kid"

sochrisash
10-17-2008, 02:10 PM
I'm a media student and I will be making a music video, and i'm thinking of re-doing (have been for a while now) "Your Gonna Go Far Kid", I think i will be doing this song.

So what do you want to see in the video for "Your Gonna Go Far Kid"?

Blackball_
10-17-2008, 02:14 PM
iwant to see a video of f@ banks doing a victory lap.

randman21
10-17-2008, 02:15 PM
^I have no idea why that's funny, but I lol'd.

Free?
10-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Put an orange Dexter in it and band jamming and many pretty girls around partying and nothing more. I guess you'll find many supporters of such concept on this forum.

yudabao
10-17-2008, 02:47 PM
i want to see a video related with the song... some fight and ass-whypz :D

if you do it you will be god and i will not be atheu any more:cool:

ABassDrummer07
10-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Just them playing!!! which u can't do and them in the storyline!!! which you cant do either... I had sooo much hope for YGGFK Vid... But now another let down like Hammerhead but i think..... no it is worst then the Hammerhead vid.... :( *sigh

Trek
10-17-2008, 02:52 PM
:S The video sucks so hard that i feel shame =(.

ABassDrummer07
10-17-2008, 02:55 PM
:S The video sucks so hard that i feel shame =(.

Join me!! ahhhh!!!! I was really hopeing for a kick ass vid!

Blackball_
10-17-2008, 02:58 PM
dude i would love to see just a slideshow of treks offspring artwork

Free?
10-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Lol guys. Just lol.
quoting myself...

Put an orange Dexter in it and band jamming and many pretty girls around partying and nothing more. I guess you'll find many supporters of such concept on this forum.

Everyone that DOESN'T hate the video, do NOT post here, and let see how "big" this thread is gonna be. And btw, I don't hate it, I just felt to spost this.
I see this thread as it's starter is going to make his own version of YGGFK vid so he asked people to post their ideas, it's not the haters thread, F@ BANKZ started one ;)

TRoffspring
10-17-2008, 03:00 PM
I dont "hate" any offspring vid cos the music is great...
but I think the vid was not really good enough for the song....

and it didn't really fit the concept of the song well:(

offspringer24
10-17-2008, 03:02 PM
I'm a media student and I will be making a music video, and i'm thinking of re-doing (have been for a while now) "Your Gonna Go Far Kid", I think i will be doing this song.

So what do you want to see in the video for "Your Gonna Go Far Kid"?

CLOSE this fucking thread, all this dudes doing is pimping his 'media business'

and while your at it check out www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers :D

Stylie
10-17-2008, 03:04 PM
I see this thread as it's starter is going to make his own version of YGGFK vid so he asked people to post their ideas, it's not the haters thread, F@ BANKZ started one ;)

Oh, my bad. Sorry. ;)

Camilamazed
10-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Now I know why they removed the video. People barely saw it and interpreted it and alreayd hate it.

Go figure....

Stylie
10-17-2008, 04:54 PM
Now I know why they removed the video. People barely saw it and interpreted it and alreayd hate it.

Go figure....

And? It's a little late here now, so tell me, ehm. :rolleyes:

Cock Joke
10-17-2008, 06:23 PM
I thought the video was way better than the Hammerhead one, but it should have had the band in it. And that whole graininess thing they're going for bothers me. Just make it look like a normal music video!

Budzy
10-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Join me!! ahhhh!!!! I was really hopeing for a kick ass vid!

Yeah, I just would have though with all the shit that Hammerhead copped that they would have put a little more thought into. Forest nymphs, Pigs with guns must be in now. The days of the little purple poodle running through the corridors of a hotel is gone.

the Mota Boy
10-17-2008, 09:42 PM
It's The Offspring. Did they ever make a decent video? Or one that made sense? Yea, there are a few, but to be honest there isn't one that I'd want to watch again.

Of course, I'm not a big fan of music videos. I develop my on interperetation of a song, and I'll create the video myself. Then when I see the vid, it just ruins it for me. So if I ever like a music video (there's only a few) it's by total randomness that the creators happen to sync it up with how I think it should be. Not their fault; I'm just picky.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
10-17-2008, 11:07 PM
I donīt really like this video (or even the Hammerhead video)

Whatīs wrong with the band? are they empty of money to made a good video?

I could made a better video than YGGFK

Well.. i hope (not much) that the next video get better quality and they enfoque to made a good video...

Example: Defy You is just so simple but they use all the options in the best way... same to Canīt Get My Head Around You

Offspring are still havenīt yet made the 4th video of the Splinter disc xD

jacknife737
10-17-2008, 11:29 PM
I donīt really like this video (or even the Hammerhead video)

Whatīs wrong with the band? are they empty of money to made a good video?

I'd say the newest video probably had the highest production budget of the last several videos.

Edit: there is also no goddamn reason to have TWO negative threads dedicated to the video, one should be suffice.

Jesus
10-18-2008, 04:23 AM
I don't think this one had a higher budget than Can't Repeat (second version) or Can't Get My Head Around You (because of the director and amount of cameras used) though. But prolly more compared to Hit That and Hammerhead.

Doc
10-18-2008, 09:51 AM
I still didn't see the video, bud the fact that there is no anyone from the band is really sucks. Don't they really understand it!!!! ?????? :confused:

renato piquette
10-18-2008, 10:58 AM
i don't think this one had a higher budget than can't repeat (second version) or can't get my head around you (because of the director and amount of cameras used) though. But prolly more compared to hit that and hammerhead.
2nd version?????
Where???????!!!!!!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
10-18-2008, 11:21 AM
I'd say the newest video probably had the highest production budget of the last several video.
Didnīt know about it, but even with all the money why is working bad (in the videos) the offspring? i would like to see videos like: Pretty Fly, Why Donīt You Get A Job?, een the Self Steem with very low quality and things like that everybody love the video...

Like we say in Venezuela "Cada loco con su tema" (Every Insane man with their own theme) i wish i could fix the video xD lol

Edit: there is also no goddamn reason to have TWO negative threads dedicated to the video, one should be suffice.

Agreed... but not you... not me are moderators of the webpage they need to see that there are two threads talking the same shit...

One is good enough if you donīt like the video just say it im sure that any guy of the band is reading all the fan opinion about the video so if you read this any offspring member please work hard in the next video is not about expend money, is about to make sense and have fun with it...(Original Prankster)

sochrisash
10-19-2008, 11:47 AM
This is not a hate thread, i wanted to know what you want to see in the video, so its a constructive thread

cool 2 hate 681
10-19-2008, 06:38 PM
2nd version?????
Where???????!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OaAO4Hzq7M