PDA

View Full Version : wouldnīt it be cool...

skoko
10-18-2008, 03:47 AM
... if noodles would be the farmer in the new video?!?!

first i have to say, that i realy like the video. and i donīt care that the band didnīt appear in the video.

but it come to my mind, that it would be awsum if noodles would be the farmer. just walking through the video with playing his guitar. and on the part where the farmer wants to come into the "party" noodles had to cut his hear and looks "normal" again ;-) so that noodles looses his hair just for the video :):p

Rutegard
10-18-2008, 04:06 AM
... if noodles would be the farmer in the new video?!?!

first i have to say, that i realy like the video. and i donīt care that the band didnīt appear in the video.

but it come to my mind, that it would be awsum if noodles would be the farmer. just walking through the video with playing his guitar. and on the part where the farmer wants to come into the "party" noodles had to cut his hear and looks "normal" again ;-) so that noodles looses his hair just for the video :):p

eheheh did u dream this?

Sofinch
10-18-2008, 04:18 AM
I tought the same :D
but I never saw a farmer with glasses like Noodles

Biggest offspring fan
10-18-2008, 08:51 AM
I agree, it sounds really cool :D

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
10-18-2008, 08:55 AM
OMG. I think it sucks that the band is not in the video. It's been too long since the last time they were in a video. stupid cunts :p

mrs_hollandova
10-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Actually, I fell in love with Noodles when I was 13 cause I saw him walking in Pretty fly video :) And after I fell in love with Offspring and Dexter hehe. Cause Dexter looks strange in Pretty fly.

Sofinch
10-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Actually, I fell in love with Noodles when I was 13 cause I saw him walking in Pretty fly video :) And after I fell in love with Offspring and Dexter hehe. Cause Dexter looks strange in Pretty fly.

to me it was backwards :D

mrs_hollandova
10-18-2008, 10:39 AM
to me it was backwards :D

really? hehe :rolleyes:

Sofinch
10-18-2008, 10:43 AM
really? hehe :rolleyes:

hehehe yes it is ::p
But I have some secret addiction with mans with glasses :D
ssssshh;)

mrs_hollandova
10-18-2008, 10:51 AM
hehehe yes it is ::p
But I have some secret addiction with mans with glasses :D
ssssshh;)

aaaa LOL :D

LosingStreak
10-18-2008, 10:56 AM
OMG. I think it sucks that the band is not in the video. It's been too long since the last time they were in a video. stupid cunts :p Their most recent one they were in was the "Can't Repeat" video back in 2005