PDA

View Full Version : Petition For the Band to Feature in the next music video

medi01
10-22-2008, 10:52 AM
...with out then it just isn't the same :( - post if you agree

the only problem is that i can see that they are more than likely not to appear again:( and kristy is all about a story of a girl etc (u know how it goes)

hopefully they'll come to their senses and read this and think 'fuck we're awesome let's star in our awesome video for our awesome song' :D

...but they've alredy shot it by the sounds of it so this may have no effect:(

as i said, post in agreement, with any comments as to how they should 'star' in the next video!

danitanev
10-22-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm sorry but I disagree with you I think they are free to do their videos without our "help" I like the band and their videos I like the way they do it if I wanted different I would make my own band and do the videos i want to do!

jacknife737
10-22-2008, 11:16 AM
If you re-read the "Kristy Video" thread, you'll see that there is a picture of Dexter and the director with the caption "on the set" underneath; thus it's safe to assume that the band, or at least Dexter will be included in the upcoming video.

brothadave79
10-22-2008, 11:17 AM
kristy is all about a story of a girl who gets molested etc (u know how it goes) [O RLY?]

Post corrected and editorialized.

P.S. They don't need to be in the video. We know what they look like.

jacknife737
10-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Post corrected and editorialized.

P.S. They don't need to be in the video. We know what they look like.

I endorse this editorial.

Anka
10-22-2008, 11:40 AM
hopefully they'll come to their senses and read this and think 'fuck we're awesome let's star in our awesome video for our awesome song' :D

!

I hope for the same... Im not saying that I dont like the other videos, but I want them in this one;)

Little_Miss_1565
10-22-2008, 12:09 PM
I would like to see the band do whatever they want and feel is appropriate in their next music video.

Rutegard
10-22-2008, 12:09 PM
I hope for the same... Im not saying that I dont like the other videos, but I want them in this one;)

yeah well, a video with them will be cool for a change :D lol

F@ BANKZ
10-22-2008, 12:14 PM
I would like to see the band do whatever they want and feel is appropriate in their next music video.
This petition is officialy endored by myself.

ad8
10-22-2008, 12:23 PM
I endorse this petition(although I doubt its success)

the_real_potomek
10-22-2008, 12:25 PM
I think I'll be cool if they appear in the new video. but if not I'll love them anyway:p

Stylie
10-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Of course it would be great if the band was in the video. So yes, I want them to be in it. But I they decide/decied not to be, then ok, I'll respect that.

...and please, don't come with this stupid "CHECK YOUTUBE AnD see THEIR lIVE performances, Then YOU SEE them!!". Gah, damn. It's not the same. I don't even bother to explain.

Anyway. Didn't like Hammerhead, digging Tou're Gonna Go Far, Kid.
And I actually think the band will be in this video, 'caus this is their third video without beeing in any of the music videos, AND this song got a really important...uhm..."meaning", so I think Dexter & Co want to be in this.

Plus, I really like the directors style, and just one of several music videos he made is without the band.

mrs_hollandova
10-22-2008, 01:22 PM
Of course it would be great if the band was in the video. So yes, I want them to be in it. But I they decide/decied not to be, then ok, I'll respect that.

...and please, don't come with this stupid "CHECK YOUTUBE AnD see THEIR lIVE performances, Then YOU SEE them!!". Gah, damn. It's not the same. I don't even bother to explain.

And I actually think the band will be in this video, 'caus this is their third video without beeing in any of the music videos, AND this song got a really important...uhm..."meaning", so I think Dexter & Co want to be in this.

Plus, I really like the directors style, and just one of several music videos he made is without the band.

"Tou're Gonna Go Far, Kid" LOL :D

Cock Joke
10-22-2008, 02:00 PM
I happily support this petition!

Kennytar
10-22-2008, 02:16 PM

Agreed!!!

I WANNA SEE DEX!!! NOODLES AND GREG!!!!

Rutegard
10-22-2008, 02:22 PM
I happily support this petition!

i wonder how it is like, when u do support a petition, but not in an happily way ;)

i bet it's not the same :)

Cock Joke
10-22-2008, 02:27 PM
It would be in a "saddily way." :D

Stylie
10-22-2008, 04:07 PM
"Tou're Gonna Go Far, Kid" LOL :D

Haha. :D

Agreed!!!

I WANNA SEE DEX!!! NOODLES AND GREG!!!!

What about poor Pete? ^^

Cock Joke
10-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Haha. :D

What about poor Pete? ^^

That's the main reason I'm excited; to see Pete in his first Offspring video.

renato piquette
10-22-2008, 04:13 PM
who cares?kristy is a terrible song

TheOldMark
10-22-2008, 06:23 PM
kristy probably isnt the best video to feature the band, but yeah pls

The Search Button
10-23-2008, 02:38 AM
I think we should start a petition for Dexter to cut his hair. I think we should start a petition for Noodles to cut his hair. I think we should start a petition for Greg to grow his hair. I think we should start a petition for Pete to have hair at all.

I guess what I'm trying to say is. We should start a hair saloon ourselves. And by hair saloon I mean a band.

Rutegard
10-23-2008, 03:16 AM
I think we should start a petition for Dexter to cut his hair. I think we should start a petition for Noodles to cut his hair. I think we should start a petition for Greg to grow his hair. I think we should start a petition for Pete to have hair at all.

I guess what I'm trying to say is. We should start a hair saloon ourselves. And by hair saloon I mean a band.

i love this idea :D

i support u!

despite im not gonna move my ass from my chair LOL

Budzy
10-23-2008, 04:15 AM

Agree with the all of that, especially the bold bit.
I love the TKAA video, and although the band only had a handful of shots in it, it made it that much awesomer (sorry, im a teenager :D).

Rutegard
10-23-2008, 08:16 AM
It would be in a "saddily way." :D

LOOOOOL :D ehehehe

who cares?kristy is a terrible song

sshhuuuuuuuu

don't be like that...kristy is not that bad

which is your fav song from this new album?

medi01
10-23-2008, 09:59 AM
I love the TKAA video, and although the band only had a handful of shots in it, it made it that much awesomer (sorry, im a teenager :D).

yeh, that's how i think most music videos should be like, have a few clips of the band, but make most of the video tell a sorta story related to the song

Bipolar Bear
10-23-2008, 10:26 AM
I'm not signing a petition for that..it's their choice; who do you think you are?

medi01
10-23-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm not signing a petition for that..it's their choice; who do you think you are?

god.

it's not supposed to be serious, i couldn't care if they don't even see this thread (which they probably wont). i just wantrf to put a point across in a different way than 'if you think.......post here'

Drafan
10-23-2008, 10:51 AM
HELL, YES! Itīs time to be bad again and band members should be in it.

Little_Miss_1565
10-23-2008, 10:52 AM
couldn't care if they don't even see this thread (which they probably wont).

Kind of unrelated but still kind of relevant: A lot of people seem to think that the things posted to the forum don't ever make it back to the band. Dexter has told us on numerous occasions that they do read the forums from time to time. This is why I wish people would make more of an effort to show their positivity towards the band and what they do.

medi01
10-23-2008, 10:54 AM
Kind of unrelated but still kind of relevant: A lot of people seem to think that the things posted to the forum don't ever make it back to the band. Dexter has told us on numerous occasions that they do read the forums from time to time. This is why I wish people would make more of an effort to show their positivity towards the band and what they do.

yeh i no, but they can't read every thread as they're busy being a band!

Little_Miss_1565
10-23-2008, 11:09 AM
yeh i no, but they can't read every thread as they're busy being a band!

Even if they don't read every thread, it doesn't take someone with a lot of time on their hands to come on here and see 50 posts hating on the video. Every little bit contributes to the whole.

Stylie
10-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Agree with the all of that, especially the bold bit.

yeh, that's how i think most music videos should be like, have a few clips of the band, but make most of the video tell a sorta story related to the song

Yeah. But I don't mind having it 50/50 either. ^^