PDA

View Full Version : Mgmt

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
10-23-2008, 11:41 AM
I think they are making good music, what do you guy's think ?

XYlophonetreeZ
10-23-2008, 08:40 PM
It's funny, I saw them live before they were famous and they completely and utterly sucked. Now I rather enjoy their music. Wouldn't see them live again at all though.

shanna_guarana
10-25-2008, 04:29 PM
they're so freaky awesome....great band....something new&quality for a change..

Ryder1234
10-25-2008, 04:38 PM
I remember how "Time to Pretend" was everyone's favorite song back when it started getting airtime, but I never really liked it. Then I heard "Electric Feel", and loved it. I didn't hear "Kids" until about a week ago, didn't like it, but it has grown on me. I haven't heard any of their other songs, but from those three songs, I like the band.

SK8rocka
10-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Mgmt fucking!!!!!!!!! Pwnt!!!!!!!

Apathy
10-25-2008, 10:32 PM
I love the opening "wee eeh heoo ooh ooh. wee eeh heoo ooh ooh" from Time to pretend. And I hate everything else.

Like that ten second little synthesizer clip or whatever it is is fucking awesome to hear. But I can't stand anything else.

opivy21
10-26-2008, 12:08 PM
I feel dirty listening to them, but they're just so catchy.

randman21
10-27-2008, 02:48 AM
They're on the cover of SPIN magazine this month, so I decided to give them a listen for the first time. I went in expecting it to exude total suckage. But it wasn't terrible. I'm with Ryder about "Electric Feel," in that I like it a lot. "Time to Pretend" was okay, and I liked the vibe of "Pieces of What". That one would probably grow on me.

shanna_guarana
10-27-2008, 06:47 AM
electric feel!!!! 'kids' is more like pure electronic sound....well 'electric feel' is also, but 'kids' reminds me of a band called 'ladytron'...when I saw the video for it I thought that they really wanted to look and sound like them for some reason....
anyway, they always have catchy melody, which is somehow always new and diferent....good work...

I feel dirty listening to them, but they're just so catchy.

why do you feel dirty..?? wtf..??