PDA

View Full Version : Social networks

HornyPope
10-23-2008, 09:07 PM
Do you check yours everyday?

I check mine as often as I drink coffee.

ninthlayer
10-23-2008, 09:41 PM
I leave FB idle on my desktop pretty much constantly. I like to leave Firefox open so I can resume whatever I was doing previously without opening new instances.

I check things constantly ever since buying a laptop. My computer is with me. I'm connected to whatever network. Am I going to scope things out? Yes.

Tizzalicious
10-24-2008, 03:42 AM
I try to, but because of my shop (it's good for promotion) I am on WAY too many of them, so I don't have time for all of them every day.

Lizardus
10-24-2008, 12:17 PM
I try to, but because of my shop (it's good for promotion) I am on WAY too many of them, so I don't have time for all of them every day.

You should start a FB group, for publicity.
i would join.

Nina
10-24-2008, 12:55 PM
I only use a German one and I dont log in very often. I get notifications so I generally find out through eMail if it's important. It's very useful but I just dont like these type of networks I guess.

Sunny
10-24-2008, 12:59 PM
i'm on facebook a LOT more than i should be, as many of you already know. i can't help it though... it's so fun and with friends and family in 3 different corners of the world, i have to keep up somehow ;p

as for other things: i don't have myspace anymore, got fed up with it. i check the polish equivalent of facebook maybe once a day, but it's kinda lame, so.

Sofinch
10-24-2008, 01:02 PM
I've got Netlog and I check it everyday [for the birthdays :p]

nieh
10-24-2008, 01:03 PM
They're part of my neurotic web-surfing cycle, though I cut myspace and facebook out of that when I'm on any computer that's not my own which means I don't see them at all during work (plus I'm pretty sure they're blocked so I couldn't even if I wanted to).

HeadAroundU
10-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Your 9000 penises beats my 155 penises. :( :(

randman21
10-24-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm on myspace continually. I check my facebook about once or twice a week, but there's never anything. I just signed up on Twitter, but I don't see myself ever using that again.

sKratch
10-24-2008, 02:37 PM
I used to use Facebook all the time. For some reason, lately, I've kind of drifted away from it. I'm fairly indifferent about this trend but it's kind of left me more out of touch with some people.

dff_punk
10-24-2008, 03:37 PM
It may sound funny, but I just discovered and registered on Facebook some days ago. The amount of people which I know/knew who are registered there made it really interesting for me, so I check it quite often(for the past 4-5 days).

Is is really that big?

bighead384
10-24-2008, 03:42 PM
I wonder if I'll have a Myspace when I'm like 78. I bet a lot of people from this generation will. I can see it now...you look at the comments and it's like "LOL I TOTALLY owned u in bingo last Sunday lol".

Llamas
10-24-2008, 11:04 PM
I only use a German one and I dont log in very often. I get notifications so I generally find out through eMail if it's important. It's very useful but I just dont like these type of networks I guess.

Is it studiVZ?? haha. I have a studiVZ account, but I only have like 9 friends on there.

Nina
10-25-2008, 12:37 AM
It's StudiVZ but for those who dont study (called meinVZ), however they're connected so it looks the same. It's pretty amazing! Found so many people on there.

Bipolar Bear
10-25-2008, 12:54 AM
Very rarely.

Tizzalicious
10-25-2008, 09:47 AM
You should start a FB group, for publicity.
i would join.

I already have one of course: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tizzalicious/47624670540

Duskygrin
10-31-2008, 12:30 PM
There's less and less and less and less and increasingly less stuff going on on Facebook. My cousins in Greece apparently spend their time dancing on the beach 24/7. Some old mates of mine seem to have dough and spare hours galore, and devote themselves entirely to the search for pleasure and new sensations. The thrill of the wild (Sweden, Russia, Argentina, you name it).

And then, there's me and a couple old gits like me who're sitting at their desks, working and chilling their arses in Paris and occasionally popping up in cool hangouts (Buddha Bar, ...) to make up for a total lack of adventure in their lives by chatting up the opposite sex.