PDA

View Full Version : Buenos Aires, Argentina Media Thread

Pages : [1] 2

chriiis
10-27-2008, 05:26 PM
A todos los que van al show en Buenos Aires, Argentina 31/10/2008, y puedan tomar fotos, grabar audio, videos, lo que sea. Posteen aca! =D

Mel_Off
10-27-2008, 05:53 PM
yo lo voy a cambiar un poquito... A TODOS LOS Q TENGAN ALGO DEL SHOW EN EL QUILMES (q no sean los tres temas q estan en rapidshare ni el vid de pretty fly).. POSTEENLO POR FAVOOR!

wrc307
10-27-2008, 06:49 PM
si x favor suban todo lo que tengan xD

cool 2 hate 681
10-27-2008, 09:41 PM
i think they should wear halloween costumes at this show dexter should put on a gringo bandito outfit lol

http://a526.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/55/m_7308742d237c2c82beaf1ddbba061bed.jpg

The Search Button
10-28-2008, 03:14 AM
Arriba, Andale, Oh si cariņo, La cucaracha, Adios, Hasta maņana.

That's all my spanish. Have a great show and bring some footage.

Rutegard
10-28-2008, 04:35 AM

don't lie to me

u also know the "quieres mas fuerte??"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The Search Button
10-28-2008, 04:48 AM
don't lie to me

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I have no clue what you talking about you dirty minded girl.

I just like good spanish cinema.

;)

Rutegard
10-28-2008, 04:51 AM
I have no clue what you talking about you dirty minded girl.

I just like good spanish cinema.

;)

yeah right :p ;)

chriiis
10-28-2008, 06:23 AM
yo lo voy a cambiar un poquito... A TODOS LOS Q TENGAN ALGO DEL SHOW EN EL QUILMES (q no sean los tres temas q estan en rapidshare ni el vid de pretty fly).. POSTEENLO POR FAVOOR!

Mel, no creo que aparezca mas nada de ese show, ya van 4 aņos y solo hay 3 temas y un video. Si queremos mas, hay que pedirle al Bebe de La Viola que nos de la filmacion, el seguro la tiene entera jjajaajaa, pero gran pregunta, como coņo hacemos? xD

Tijs
10-28-2008, 06:54 AM
English please, thanks.

Mel_Off
10-28-2008, 08:24 AM
don't lie to me

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ho ho ho hoooo... :D

hey Rutegard, how do you know that? :eek: :D XD hahaha

Rutegard
10-28-2008, 08:28 AM
ho ho ho hoooo...

hey Rutegard, how do you know that? :D XD hahaha

eheheh well, we all gotta make a living LOL ;) ;) ;)

RonWelty
10-28-2008, 08:35 AM
Rutegard was a Playboy cover 20 years ago...

Mel_Off
10-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Rutegard was a Playboy cover 20 years ago...

she was 2 years old! :p hahaha :D :cool:

Gustavo
10-28-2008, 08:55 AM
Yay, enjoy your concert, hermanos!
Don't forget to bring us some good footage! :D

lost_nvrfound
10-28-2008, 09:14 AM
English please, thanks.

Si, usted todo habla en ingles en el foro. Los moderators no entiendo. Es muy dificil moderar cuando usteded no habla ingles. gracias.

dr.vanessa
10-28-2008, 09:32 AM
A todos los que van al show en Buenos Aires, Argentina 31/10/2008, y puedan tomar fotos, grabar audio, videos, lo que sea. Posteen aca! =D

:confused::confused:...i'm not sure i got it.....lol:confused::p

Rutegard
10-28-2008, 10:55 AM
she was 2 years old! hahaha :D

ahhha yeah :D and i was a very sexy baby

...i'm not sure i got it.....lol

lol, she was just saying that it's hard to moderate the forum when ppl don't speak english, cause moderators don't get spanish a lot

:p just that

findout5
10-28-2008, 11:15 AM
I just wanna quote Bart Simpson and say: "AYE CARAMBA!!" :)

Out on Patrol
10-28-2008, 11:20 AM

haha That's Mexican Spanish, not "our castellano from Argentina".

Muchmusic n' Rock & Pop are going to broadcast the show, aren't they???

Just 3 days!!!!!!!! :cool:

Mel_Off
10-28-2008, 12:03 PM
ahhha yeah and i was a very sexy baby

:D :D hehehe

I just wanna quote Bart Simpson and say: "AYE CARAMBA!!"

Fucking Perfect! :D :cool:

Stylie
10-28-2008, 12:04 PM

Wow, that's true? COOL! :D

Mel_Off
10-28-2008, 12:34 PM
Wow, that's true? COOL! :D

i hope so! :p

Gustavo
10-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Si, usted todo habla en ingles en el foro. Los moderators no entiendo. Es muy dificil moderar cuando usteded no habla ingles. gracias.

Translating: Nostro espaņol és una mierda. Gracias.

chriiis
10-28-2008, 01:20 PM

oohohoo genial, dejare en mi casa grabando entonces =P

lost_nvrfound
10-28-2008, 01:49 PM
oohohoo genial, dejare en mi casa grabando entonces =P

chriiis, en inlges.

they will probably lock the thread if you all don't reply in english and plus I don't feel like translating everything to be able to read what you all are talking about. My spanish is not fluent, especially with the differences between south american and mexican slang.

lol, she was just saying that it's hard to moderate the forum when ppl don't speak english, cause moderators don't get spanish a lot

:p just that
Yeah, thats right, but I think Dr.Vanessa was not understanding chriiis's first post

EDIT: And isn't it a little premature for a media thread for this show? Its not until friday.

EDITEDIT: And we really DON"T need a different media thread for every show, do we? Like, maybe a south america media thread. I don't want to see 5 different brasil media threads. Seriously. Its just like how we didn't need 25 different thread about the YGGFK. Its more annoying than anything. ONE will do.

Gustavo
10-28-2008, 01:57 PM
chriiis, en inlges.

they will probably lock the thread if you all don't reply in english.

Yeah, thats right, but I think Dr.Vanessa was not understanding chriiis's first post

EDIT: And isn't it a little premature for a media thread for this show? Its not until friday.

EDITEDIT: And we really DON"T need a different media thread for every show, do we? Like, maybe a south america media thread. I don't want to see 5 different brasil media threads. Seriously. Its just like how we didn't need 25 different thread about the YGGFK. Its more annoying than anything. ONE will do.

I believe we do need 6 different threads for brasil, it's not going to be like in Japan, the shows are going to take place in different places, only one show per night, and even two festivals. I intent to collect the informations and share it all here, I guess it'd be easier to be found if we create one thread for each concert. Well, that's my thought.

lost_nvrfound
10-28-2008, 02:01 PM
I believe we do need 6 different threads for brasil, it's not going to be like in Japan, the shows are going to take place in different places, only one show per night, and even two festivals. I intent to collect the informations and share it all here, I guess it'd be easier to be found if we create one thread for each concert. Well, that's my thought.

no. There should only be one. Too many threads clutters the forums. Yes they are in different places, but they are all close together (in time. We've already discussed how big brasil is), and the pictures are going to look like every other picture from an offspring concert (for the most part). We don't create a thread for every american show. And they take place in VERY DIFFERENT locations.

Gustavo
10-28-2008, 02:06 PM
no. There should only be one. Too many threads clutters the forums. Yes they are in different places, but they are all close together (in time. We've already discussed how big brasil is), and the pictures are going to look like every other picture from an offspring concert (for the most part). We don't create a thread for every american show. And they take place in VERY DIFFERENT locations.

As far as I know, there was one thread for each concert in the USA this year, except Media Holiday Kick-Off. Because it was a secret show and there were almost no media at all. I don't know... What do you guys think? Should we create one thread for each concert or not?

lost_nvrfound
10-28-2008, 02:35 PM
As far as I know, there was one thread for each concert in the USA this year, except Media Holiday Kick-Off. Because it was a secret show and there were almost no media at all. I don't know... What do you guys think? Should we create one thread for each concert or not?

...pwned...

well I wasn't around most of the year, so I really don't know. I know that in the PAST though...

Jesus
10-28-2008, 02:36 PM
We actually do generally create a thread for almost every American show (If there is media). Just like we created one for almost every European show. Sometimes 2 shows were combined when they were in the same weekend or so (san diego/santa bar etc). Just do a search on this forum and you'll see. It makes it much easier to organize stuff (what came from which show).

But still 6 topics might be too much. I'd say take the middle ground and have like 3 topics for Brazilian media. One for the first 2 concerts, then one for the 2 festivals and finally one once more for the final 2 concerts. It keeps the topics from becoming to big too, which is better for the server load.

/edit, woops forgot too push reply for a while and I see Gustavo already made some of the same points I made.

Tijs
10-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Just do a search on this forum and you'll see. It makes it much easier to organize stuff (what came from which show).
Tag tag tag! I tagged most(/all?) media threads.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/tags.php?tag=media+thread

Also, people find the media threads to be way too interesting to think they're annoying.

lost_nvrfound
10-28-2008, 03:28 PM
ahh well. I guess I am wrong. But still... I don't think there needs to be one for EVERY show. just seems excessive to me...

cool 2 hate 681
10-28-2008, 03:45 PM
we do need 3 media threads (2 shows per thread )for brazil they are not club shows and from what i understand brazil gives lots of media to this forum :cool:

brian.offspring
10-28-2008, 08:04 PM

viva la cucarachaaaaaa

hope so!
pleaseee, i almost have nothing from the 2004 show...

findout5
10-29-2008, 04:46 AM
SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD THE SHOW AND PUT IT UP ON DVD QUALITY!!!!

Quiero bajar el show con gran qualidad, si? Gracias!
Ps- Viva Lucho Gonzalez!

Camilamazed
10-29-2008, 06:10 AM
Well, I don't think we need 6 threads. It would be ok if There was one only for media/pictures and one where people can talk about it. Things would be much easier.

And I agree with somebody that said there shoudl be a media section around. Why not here, in the forums, where we can start a thread for each concert with its setlist, media and pictures. That could be easier to everyone who does not want to go though all the posts to find stuff from the concerts.

findout5
10-29-2008, 06:51 AM
I also think there should be a media thread, but users should only be allowed to post media, no talking in there! I hate going through pages justo to find links!

Kennytar
10-29-2008, 04:12 PM
I also think there should be a media thread, but users should only be allowed to post media, no talking in there! I hate going through pages justo to find links!

yes, that is rather annoying!

ernesto88
10-29-2008, 06:54 PM
the offspring concert will be televised (i don't know if it's live) and we can hear on the radio! (live time)

offspring play 22:20hs 31 oct (argentinian hour)

radio:
http://blog.fmrockandpop.com/Home.aspx (clic "en vivo")

tv: ("tn" channel: "la viola" program)
http://www.tn.com.ar/ if this channel not show the live concert, sure you can see some songs sat 1 nov at 23:00hs : and sun 2 nov at 19:00hs) Argentinian hour!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want also you enjoy!

_Lost_
10-29-2008, 09:09 PM
sweet! Someone with DVR should record it!

Mel_Off
10-29-2008, 11:28 PM
1 daayyy!!

JUSSST OOOOONNNNEEEEE FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG DDDAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

:D

:cool:

Rutegard
10-30-2008, 04:19 AM
1 daayyy!!

JUSSST OOOOONNNNEEEEE FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG DDDAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

:cool:

hhaahhah relax hunny

take a deep breath!!

it's gonna be awesome, just don't forget about the pics.....are you planning taking lots of pic right?....u can do it right?

findout5
10-30-2008, 04:53 AM
Forget the pics, just make a great dvd!
You know...so far Portugal is the only country that has given us full show DVD a RAFRAG tour...:) Will some other country please rise to greatness?

Rutegard
10-30-2008, 05:03 AM
You know...so far Portugal is the only country that has given us full show DVD a RAFRAG tour...:) Will some other country please rise to greatness?

now u mention it....YES

forget the pics!!

we want a DVD

is that true? the only country so far?...

what about athens show?...they were suppose to do a DVD too right?

RonWelty
10-30-2008, 08:10 AM
Rock in RIo Lisboa was not part of the RAFRAG tour...

chriiis
10-30-2008, 08:47 AM

Rock in Rio show is from the Promo RAFRAG Tour!

chriiis
10-30-2008, 08:47 AM
now u mention it....YES

forget the pics!!

we want a DVD

is that true? the only country so far?...

what about athens show?...they were suppose to do a DVD too right?

I'll make a dvd, but not from a DVA, with a Digital camera in the best quality! :)

Mel_Off
10-30-2008, 08:55 AM
just don't forget about the pics.....are you planning taking lots of pic right?....u can do it right?

Well, that's my job :D, and chriis will make a DVD..

:D :cool:

Italia311
10-30-2008, 08:56 AM
I am moving to Argentina in a month!!! I wish I was there now to see the show!

Rutegard
10-30-2008, 08:58 AM
I'll make a dvd, but not from a DVA, with a Digital camera in the best quality! :)

chriiis, you're the best!!

will u do it in time for xmas? like a gift to all of us ;)

EDIT: Mel_Off u r also the best :D

Gustavo
10-30-2008, 08:59 AM
ooh crap! >.<
I don't know if I'll have my computer tomorrow night >.<
I really do want to see them play there! :)

_Lost_
10-30-2008, 09:08 AM
chriiis, you're the best!!

will u do it in time for xmas? like a gift to all of us ;)

EDIT: Mel_Off u r also the best :D

well there can't be two people who are the best. that just doesn't work :p

Rutegard
10-30-2008, 09:10 AM

damn u girl :p

don't make me go offtopic

i might be banned

but well, they r equally the best :)

offs55
10-30-2008, 09:11 AM
someone please record it!!

Gustavo
10-30-2008, 09:11 AM

Gee, Rutgard, now _Lost_ gotcha! :P

Mel_Off
10-30-2008, 09:28 AM
damn u girl

don't make me go offtopic

i might be banned

but well, they r equally the best

:D :p :cool:

Tomorrow!! :D

findout5
10-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Dudes and dudettes,
So far Portugal is the only show from the RAFRAG era that we have in full, with tv quality and on dvd! You can all get caught up on the technicalities, but...that's reality!

Rute: What Athens DVD are you talking about? Is it the bootleg audience thing? Or there's a broadcast version?

Argentinians, I like you guys! Not just because of Lucho Gonzalez/Lisandro Lopez, so...tape the tv version ad make a great dvd :) Thanx

Camilamazed
10-30-2008, 01:49 PM
It will be awesome to start another thread for tomorrow's concert. This thread is already full of nothing.

:p

Mel_Off
10-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Dexter wants to meet you too...

OMG... :p :D :D

hehehe..

im happy right now! XP thanx :p

cool 2 hate 681
10-30-2008, 05:06 PM
Dudes and dudettes,
So far Portugal is the only show from the RAFRAG era that we have in full, with tv quality

well we have the kroq weenie roast from may

btw will someone please make a song by song version of that show?

Greekoldfan
10-30-2008, 07:13 PM
athens dvd was the videos that i took from the first row of the audience of the show with my digital camera and the videos that i found in youtube.so it is no proshot but a bootleg that i made

KHWHD
10-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Have fun everyone that's going!! Can't wait to see pics. and videos! :cool:

_Lost_
10-30-2008, 07:37 PM
yeah you guys! Have fun tomorrow!

Bipolar Bear
10-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Have fun! Don't forget to flash to the camera girls!

findout5
10-31-2008, 04:06 AM
well we have the kroq weenie roast from may

btw will someone please make a song by song version of that show?

KROQ Weenie Roast is a webcast rip, not a DVD in it's full spectral glory :P

chriiis
10-31-2008, 05:52 AM
today today today today!!!! :D

Mel_Off
10-31-2008, 07:41 AM
Have fun! Don't forget to flash to the camera girls!

haha :D :cool:

Mel_Off
10-31-2008, 07:44 AM
TODAAAAAAYYY!!!
TODAAAAAAYYY!!!
TODAAAAAAYYY!!!

Awesome!... Dex, i'll be there :D :D :D

PS: FUUCCCKKKIIINNNGGG HHOTTEELLL....!! :mad:

Out on Patrol
10-31-2008, 09:21 AM
Todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Just 9 hours left.

bhg_rulz2
10-31-2008, 12:42 PM
Have fun everybody from Argentina =D

_Lost_
10-31-2008, 01:16 PM
YOU GUYS HAVE FUN TONIGHT! I can't wait to see pictures!

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 01:19 PM
so, will there be a broadcasting?

Rutegard
10-31-2008, 01:48 PM
so, will there be a broadcasting?

someone posted a link to some radio station...if i'm not wrong...

when can we hear it?!

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 01:55 PM
someone posted a link to some radio station...if i'm not wrong...

when can we hear it?!

What's the link?
Could anyone send me it?

Rutegard
10-31-2008, 01:57 PM
What's the link?
Could anyone send me it?

radio:
http://blog.fmrockandpop.com/Home.aspx (clic "en vivo")

tv: ("tn" channel: "la viola" program)
http://www.tn.com.ar/ if this channel not show the live concert, sure you can see some songs sat 1 nov at 23:00hs : and sun 2 nov at 19:00hs) Argentinian hour!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to

ERNESTO88!!!

wrc307
10-31-2008, 01:58 PM
http://www.personal.com.ar/personalfest/streaming1.html here!!!.... but offspring is going to play in 5 hours.. 22:20 on argentina

Rutegard
10-31-2008, 01:59 PM
http://www.personal.com.ar/personalfest/streaming1.html here!!!.... but offspring is going to play in 5 hours.. 22:20 on argentina

wow video :D

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 02:02 PM
Someone MUST record this!

Rutegard
10-31-2008, 02:29 PM
Someone MUST record this!

YES, maybe Tijs or Jesus will record it

Capricorn4
10-31-2008, 02:31 PM
Oh damn I can't stay up I'm too tired...but if someone could record it and upload it...please;)

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 02:41 PM
It seems like one show is being broadcasted now, and damn... this band rox O_O

EDIT: Oh shit, it seems like there's a storm coming =\ Could anyone PLEASE record the radio audio and the online video broadcasting?

Rutegard
10-31-2008, 02:55 PM
It seems like one show is being broadcasted now, and damn... this band rox O_O

EDIT: Oh shit, it seems like there's a storm coming =\ Could anyone PLEASE record the radio audio and the online video broadcasting?

a storm coming?!?

what do u mean?

this band is not bad!

massacre

Juan
10-31-2008, 02:59 PM
Have fun and enjoy ppl from argentina ;)

And please record it from the rest of us who cant be there.

-----

Pasadlo y bien y disfrutad colegas de argentina !
No olvideis grabarlo ;)

Zee
10-31-2008, 03:08 PM
What would be the actual URL-link for the live broadcast so that I can open it at Windows Media Player? It doesn't stream too well on that window...

Also, how many hours/minutes left for their performance?

Rutegard
10-31-2008, 03:35 PM
Today, AT 03:21 PM

Todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Just 9 hours left.

Today, AT 07:58 PM

i hope this will help you somehow...cause i'm really not sure...

offs55
10-31-2008, 04:03 PM
I think this is the link you need to record it http://wmsbc.arnet.com.ar/stage1

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 04:08 PM
I think this is the link you need to record it http://wmsbc.arnet.com.ar/stage1

WoW thank you!

offs55
10-31-2008, 04:09 PM
are you going to record the video????

Zee
10-31-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah, that's the link I needed... the stream cuts off all the time but luckily WMP understands it and leaves the video out but keeps the audio which sounds pretty decent.

I think The Offspring will start exactly in an hour, am I right?

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 05:43 PM
Yeah, that's the link I needed... the stream cuts off all the time but luckily WMP understands it and leaves the video out but keeps the audio which sounds pretty decent.

I think The Offspring will start exactly in an hour, am I right?

Hmmm... I don't think so, I guess they will start in 40 minutes or so.

Zee
10-31-2008, 05:44 PM
Heh, but from the post time from my previous post it was one hour.

Now it's 36min. ;)

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 05:47 PM
Sooo niiice, Scream awards and now a secret surprise;) nice.

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 05:55 PM
Im having mayor problems streaming this sheit, any tips? it streams a couple of seconds, freezes, streams and then cuts....

Zee
10-31-2008, 05:59 PM
It does that, it's impossible to watch it with the video but just wait until Windows Media Player figures that shit man, not able to roll the video without cutting off every other second.

Soon it should keep the audio only after you wait a while and without any cuts at all. That's better than nothing.

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Shall i stream it through a browser or through WMP?

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:02 PM
Definitely through WMP. With the browser it just freezes the hell out and that's all. WMP keeps the audio. At least for me.

http://wmsbc.arnet.com.ar/stage1

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Does it take WMP a couple of minutes to "warm up"? or should it roll the audio straight away?
T-????minutes?:p

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:04 PM
Maybe someone could look for TV "Tn" in Justin.Tv .
That's how we watched Rock In Rio ;)

EDIT: 15 minutes!

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:04 PM
Does it take WMP a couple of minutes to "warm up"? or should it roll the audio straight away?
T-????minutes?:p

Yeah, takes a few minutes to warm up. :D Maybe even 5 to 10, so don't worry yet.

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 06:09 PM
Niiiiice, Audios rolling but i aint getting ANY video

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:10 PM
Yeah, but you can't have everything! ;)

But audio keeps on rolling indeed...

It's good quality. And live. Fair enough.

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:10 PM
I don't know if they will show the concert, but... http://www.tn.com.ar/vivo/metafile.asx
here goes the link for TV TN live.

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:14 PM
I don't know if they will show the concert, but... http://www.tn.com.ar/vivo/metafile.asx
here goes the link for TV TN live.

Check out this (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1210122&postcount=76) post.

The link will show but only later on, not any live stuff, I guess.

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 06:14 PM
So they are changing stuff in 5 min??

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 06:15 PM
Guessins timeplans changed?

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 06:16 PM
Zee get your ass on msn;)

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:17 PM
Of course they must be late!

But anyhoo, it'll be soon enough even though the stream would come a little late. Because the band Massacre performed quite some time ago and one band was after them before The Offspring.

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 06:18 PM
BTW this band is full o sheit.

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:18 PM
2 minutes?

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 06:19 PM
It does say one hour between Jesus and shit, before the offspring

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:20 PM
30min ago they talked about Offspring played some clips by the way. On its way...

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:20 PM
Someone just told me that there might be an one hour break between both bands... so, offspring in one hour? x_x
omg.

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:22 PM
But if it was from the other stage, Offspring would start right away now. If it's still Jesus and Mary playing, still one friggin' hour.

What the hell is the band playing right now?

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 06:22 PM
The Broadcast got cut, but now they start again....damn
Jesus&mary chain sucks mayor ballzzzzzzz.

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Since Portuguese and Spanish are really close, I could understand what one dude said, he said that The Offspring will be on stage in some minutes and that it's fuckin' great over there. He said that the national bands were really good too (And I must admit, Argentina has some fuckin' great bands), then a lot of people talked about The Offspring and then they started playing Hit That.

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:29 PM
Yeah, Hit That played and Offspring said many times. Promises something.

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 06:31 PM
god! i really miss to be in an offspring concert. Gustavo em quais vais agora no brasil=

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:31 PM
The fans are talking now, I guess they're running out of what to show, one girl said the day she was born, bla bla bla bla... and she said that she's excited about seeing The Offspring, and so did most of the people who were interviewed.

god! i really miss to be in another offspring concert. Gustavo em quais vais agora no brasil=

Bom, temos tido alguns problemas pessoais aqui em casa :\
Se tudo der certo, Belo Horizonte, no Pop Rock Festival.

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 06:33 PM
letīs go!! hit that again...

PS: ya, toda a gente os tem. Aproveita bem esse concerto :D

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 06:34 PM
some girl: "the offspringS" looooooool

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:34 PM
Let's give it 15min. Or then it's truely 20 minutes over. So 06:20 board time.

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 06:36 PM
pretty fly now playing!!!!!

Listening the fans talking, remind me of ROCK IN RIO experience...

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:37 PM
Wooh! That song is just awesome, say what you say.

I just love these live broadcasts. It has the feeling to it, live.

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 06:38 PM
someone recording?

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:38 PM
letīs go!! hit that again...

PS: ya, toda a gente os tem. Aproveita bem esse concerto :D

Yup, and good news to you guys, it seems like the São Paulo concert will be broadcasted by Terra.... so, two broadcasted concerts in one tour, isn't it just fuckin' awesome? ... I won't be able to watch it though, I'll be traveling to Belo Horizonte... (More than 18 hours in a bus, wtf? lol)

PS: Se Deus quiser.

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 06:39 PM
it will start soon

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:39 PM
It seems like Jesus & Mary Chain came back to the stage... Oo

some girl: "the offspringS" looooooool

Yup, I noticed that too, it seems like argentinean people tend to put an "S" after the bands' names.

and... LET'S CHEER FOR THEM TO PLAY LIGHTNING ROD!

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 06:40 PM
Wooh! That song is just awesome, say what you say.

I just love these live broadcasts. It has the feeling to it, live.

actually i mostly dont like it, because main people likes it lol. Itīs my REAL PUNK moment.

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:41 PM
I see, heh.

I'd hope for Bad Habit to be the opener but I think it'll still be Stuff Is Messed Up.

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 06:41 PM
Yup, and good news to you guys, it seems like the São Paulo concert will be broadcasted by Terra.... so, two broadcasted concerts in one tour, isn't it just fuckin' awesome? ... I won't be able to watch it though, I'll be traveling to Belo Horizonte... (More than 18 hours in a bus, wtf? lol)

PS: Se Deus quiser.

Yes, it will be, was confirmed by the producer and I'll be there!

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 06:42 PM
I see, heh.

I'd hope for Bad Habit to be the opener but I think it'll still be Stuff Is Messed Up.

my bet is on bad habit. Itīs the BEST opening song ever.

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:42 PM
"And I'm happy now, and I'm happy when it rains...." I don't know, I'd never heard Jesus & Mary Chain... But I've got a feeling I've already heard this song. So, are they repeating Jesus & Mary Chain's concert? O_o
Maybe The Offspring is playing NOW and we're missing it :mad:

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 06:43 PM
maybe we're all listening the wrong stage...?

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:45 PM
maybe we're all listening the wrong stage...?

According to Personal Fest, we're not.

EDIT: I mean, according to Personal Fest's website. lol

RonWelty
"while the Offspring's "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" led Modern Rock for a sixth"

:D:D:D

Zee
"And I'm happy now, and I'm happy when it rains...." I don't know, I'd never heard Jesus & Mary Chain... But I've got a feeling I've already heard this song. So, are they repeating Jesus & Mary Chain's concert?

I had the same feeling. Maybe it's 06:20 show time. If it's still not on after that I'll give up.

But shit, that would be rude to show everything but not Offspring. But bands can put up the limit there, yes.

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 06:48 PM
this band sucks... It's good as ambient sound, but as rock band: :S.

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 06:49 PM
maybe is not really live

RonWelty
zee what time its in finland? here almost 1AM lol

Zee
They're repeating it, I've heard these earlier. It's either that the broadcast is SO LOST or then they will just wait for The Offspring show to start.

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 06:51 PM
i just have audio. you?

Gustavo
Here it is 22:51.
Usually, Brasília's time is the same one that is used in Buenos Aires, but we're in the "summer time" (Which aheads us one more hour... for example, now it's 22:51, if we weren't in the summer time, it'd be 21:51) ...
I don't know if Argentina uses this Summer Time or not.

Zee
maybe is not really live

It should be somewhat_live, because ages ago the third band before Offspring stopped their show!

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:52 PM
i just have audio. you?

Only audio.

And it's 2:52am. They better start soon.

Redjie
10-31-2008, 06:53 PM
This is kinda pessimist but is it possible they didn't gave any authorization for the live streaming & so the website is repeating the shows that they have permission for?

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 06:54 PM
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_AR-DF.aspx

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:55 PM
This is kinda pessimist but is it possible they didn't gave any authorization for the live streaming & so the website is repeating the shows that they have permission for?

I've thought about that too, and that would be pretty much awful... But, a friend of mine said that there might be an one hour break between both bands (The Offspring and Jesus & Mary Chain), so, I believe they're repeating Jesus & Mary Chain just untill The Offspring goes on the stage.
Dude, The Offspring is their main headline, why would they not show it?!

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 06:56 PM
i think i listened the girl talking about the offspring are ready to start the show....but if the allowed rock in rio stream, they would allow now too, right?

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 06:57 PM

They did it at Rock Am Ring :(

http://www.personalfest.com.ar/lineup.html

Redjie
10-31-2008, 06:57 PM
I've thought about that too, and that would be pretty much awful... But, a friend of mine said that there might be an one hour break between both bands (The Offspring and Jesus & Mary Chain), so, I believe they're repeating Jesus & Mary Chain just untill The Offspring goes on the stage.
Dude, The Offspring is their main headline, why would they not show it?!

Hope you're right :p. They could not have permission to do it.

Zee
10-31-2008, 06:58 PM
It's not looking good... their show was supposed to start 22:20 and now it's truely 22:58 in there according to SplinteR's link and still repeating that. Oh well...

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 06:59 PM
i think i listened the girl talking about the offspring are ready to start the show....but if the allowed rock in rio stream, they would allow now too, right?

Well, probably because Rock In Rio was only showed on TV, let's not forget that Sapo's transmistion was not showed in the day that Offspring played in Rock In Rio, we could only watch it through Justin.Tv ...
Unfortunately, this time, the show will be only showed live online, though some songs of it might be showed tomorrow.

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:01 PM
Well, probably because Rock In Rio was only showed on TV, let's not forget that Sapo's transmistion was not showed in the day that Offspring played in Rock In Rio, we could only watch it through Justin.Tv ...
Unfortunately, this time, the show will be only showed live online, though some songs of it might be showed tomorrow.

i was in the crowd lol, but i think people IN PORTUGAL saw the concert online and in the cable network.

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 07:02 PM
And now WTF?

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 07:02 PM
i was in the crowd lol, but i think people IN PORTUGAL saw the concert online and in the cable network.

I know. That's why I cited it. lol
Well, fuckin' IPs apartheid. haha

FUCK THE SYSTEM

Zee
10-31-2008, 07:04 PM
If they talked about Offspring and played clips, I don't see a reason why not send any of them.

Let's just hope that this comes a little late or something...

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 07:05 PM
maybe after the show...

someone wil record?

caralho hein Gustavo hehe

offs55
10-31-2008, 07:06 PM
Offspring don't give the rights of broadcast of many shows, I ask rockpalast (germany) if they can broadcast the offspring hows in bizarre festival 99 and 96, they said that the band never give the rights, but they will put it in the wish list

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:07 PM
no argentinean dude here?

Redjie
10-31-2008, 07:07 PM
I'm about to give up & go to bed. I guess I'll leave this performance for tomorrow -.-'

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:08 PM
Offspring don't give the rights of broadcast of many shows, I ask rockpalast (germany) if they can broadcast the offspring hows in bizarre festival 99 and 96, they said that the band never give the rights, but they will put it in the wish list

Dexter is a whore.

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 07:09 PM
no argentinean dude here?

Luckily (for them. lol), there isn't any. They all are in the concert 8)

Dexter is a whore.

Noodles is my bitch.

Zee
10-31-2008, 07:09 PM
http://blog.fmrockandpop.com/Home.aspx

There's the another radio linked earlier on this thread. The DJ just mentioned Offspring too. Different music playing. :D

Redjie
10-31-2008, 07:10 PM
Dexter is a whore.
I agree *nods*. I'm going to bed, I can't take this headache much longer.

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 07:12 PM
its 02:11 in sweden now.
Shit i got up at 6:30 this morning, im getting tired.
haha

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 07:14 PM
finally!
:)

RonWelty
its live? ????

Gustavo
They're playing pretty fly live now!

RonWelty
wow, it seems they only can play online the final songs?

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 07:15 PM
they just Cut it in, no intro o anything? huh?

Gustavo
omg, did they open today's concert with Pretty Fly?
O_O
Or did the people from Personal Fest mess up and forgot to start showing it when it was supposed to start?

RonWelty
nice dexter voice.

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 07:16 PM
please, record it people...
I'm experiencing connection troubles

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:16 PM
i bet theyŦre only allowed to play the final songs of the show.

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:17 PM
yes, show is in the last half.
TKAA now.

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 07:17 PM
01. Pretty Fly
02. The Kids Aren't Alright?
That does NOT make sense at all O_O

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 07:18 PM
mega shit!

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 07:18 PM
Pretty sure its the three last songs,

So:
Pretty Fly
TKAA
Self Esteem

Redjie
10-31-2008, 07:19 PM
Okay , I've chosen the right time not to go to bed. nice they're finally streaming it. huh, stupid trouble connections...

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 07:19 PM
They really should play an old song now... maybe Burn It Up. :P

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:20 PM
encore now...

RobinoZombie
It makes sense the show is 65min.

And they should have started one hour ago.

but they started the Broadcast a couple of mins ago

Camilamazed
Awesome audio. Shitty image.

RonWelty
smoke some weed noodles and play an old one.

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:21 PM
Awesome audio. Shitty image.

lucky. i dont have any video

EDIT: long encore....

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:23 PM
dexter is really looking like kurt cobain.

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:23 PM
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:24 PM
walla walla...fresh!

RobinoZombie
Walla Walla?

Gustavo
THEY'RE BACK

MUCHAS GRACIAAAS, THANKS FOR HAVING US BACK - NOODLES
YOU REALLY SHOULD BE THE FRONTMAN OF THIS BAND - DEXTER

whoaa
walla walla!

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 07:25 PM
walla walla

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 07:25 PM
Walla walla as the first encore?

didnt see that one coming

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:26 PM
after this one CGMHAY and self esteem for dessert :D

Camilamazed
10-31-2008, 07:26 PM
WHAT THE HELL.. where is the beggining of the show?

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:27 PM
youre gonna go far kid in encore..interesting...such a bizarre encore

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 07:28 PM
they've fucked us all

Camilamazed
10-31-2008, 07:30 PM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8002/personalrt8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/personalrt8.jpg/1/w843.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img293/personalrt8.jpg/1/)

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 07:30 PM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
that was the fantastic intro ever!

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 07:31 PM
DRUM SOLO + WANT YOU BAD.

For portuguese speakers: GOZEI

huehasuehasuehuHUEHASUEHAS

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:31 PM
Super motherfucker want u bad intro ,,,,fuck yeah

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 07:32 PM
Pete Drum God Parada :D

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 07:32 PM
What a strange frecken encore

Walla Walla
YGGFK
Want U Bad.
Self Esteem

Four song encore

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:33 PM
DRUM SOLO + WANT YOU BAD.

For portuguese speakers: GOZEI

huehasuehasuehuHUEHASUEHAS

ahyahahah ... lenįos brancos a funcionar :)

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 07:34 PM
Self Esteem now

Zee
10-31-2008, 07:35 PM
Nice crowd singing!

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:35 PM
LALLAALALALALALALALALALALALALAL LALALALA LALALALA

I dont do drugs, but i think that it effect on me would be the same as the beggining of self esteem live...

Camilamazed
10-31-2008, 07:37 PM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5971/festival2hv9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5971/festival2hv9.eaa4edb212.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=514&i=festival2hv9.jpg)

Orgasmic Want you bad!

RobinoZombie
10-31-2008, 07:38 PM
End of show.

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 07:40 PM
Hit That' country cover hahaha

Zee
10-31-2008, 07:40 PM
What an outro! Haha!

RonWelty
10-31-2008, 07:42 PM
nice dexter's voice except in the end of YGGFK, nice sound in general. Encore was a bit of suprise. Loved and Fuckin Loved that drum solo.

offs55
10-31-2008, 07:45 PM
does anyone recorded the video??

Camilamazed
10-31-2008, 07:46 PM
Yeah, YGGF,K today was 83248347 times better than Virgin Festival.

Man, I'm starting to get really annoyed by the fact I won't be in Brasil for the shows.

*runs off crying*

Camilamazed
10-31-2008, 07:46 PM
does anyone recorded the video??

What video? It wouldn't work...:(

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 07:47 PM
Well, let's see what The Offspring has to show me on 11/9. :P
Lightning Rod, Lightning Rod, Lightning Rod, Lightning Rod!!

offs55
10-31-2008, 07:48 PM
yeah, but some programs can record the video....não sei explicar em ingles, mas é possivel, mesmo com os problemas todos, eu gravei o weenie roast assim

offspring_freak_3
10-31-2008, 07:49 PM
did anyone recorded it?
i forgot what time it was on and was playing billiards lol
so i only got the encore :(

btw: FUCKIN AWESOME DRUM SOLO AT THE BEGGINING OF WTY :cool:

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 07:53 PM
yeah, but some programs can record the video....não sei explicar em ingles, mas é possivel, mesmo com os problemas todos, eu gravei o weenie roast assim

he said "I don't know how to explain it in English, but it's possible, even though there are all these problems, I recorded Weennie Roast like this".

It seems like the broadcasting is playing All I want now!

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 07:53 PM
pleasseeee someone?
I need that drum solo :D

Rumo ao Rio e São Paulo!

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 09:08 PM
http://blog.fmrockandpop.com/2008_PERSONAL_FEST_DIA1_THE_OFFSPRING_04.jpg

And some pictures are available on this link: http://blog.fmrockandpop.com/Home.aspx

Gustavo
10-31-2008, 09:15 PM
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6002/boleroqe7.jpg

Dexter shouldn't have gotten so excited about being in Argentina. This tango thing... :P

Dexter estava muy caliente! jajaja

KHWHD
10-31-2008, 09:26 PM

Dexter shouldn't have gotten so excited about being in Argentina. This tango thing... :P

Dexter estava muy caliente! jajaja

Dayum, look at his hair!! HOT STUFF!! Great pics.!

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 09:45 PM
Download:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image31.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image32.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image33.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image34.jpg

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 09:46 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image35.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image36.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image37.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image38.jpg

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 09:46 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image39.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image40.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image41.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image42.jpg

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 09:47 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image43.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image44.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image45.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image46.jpg

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 09:48 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image47.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image48.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image49.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image50.jpg

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 09:49 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image51.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image52.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image53.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image54.jpg

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 09:49 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image55.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image56.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image57.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image58.jpg

SpLinteR
10-31-2008, 09:50 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image59.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/mbomfim/Image60.jpg

~|Vredina|~
11-01-2008, 03:20 AM
SpLinteR
Thanx for the pictures!

http://s50.radikal.ru/i128/0811/a3/89a183d48e33.jpg

http://s58.radikal.ru/i159/0811/e9/c111dc4c0312.jpg

http://s50.radikal.ru/i129/0811/3c/d43618611f56.jpg

http://s43.radikal.ru/i099/0811/9e/14c3be844ee9.jpg

The Search Button
11-01-2008, 04:02 AM
Time for some vids:

WDYGAJ:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=srWsKuIZb60

CGMHAY:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=lugFI468jZ0

Gone Away:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=iLoGHuoZCc0 [sweet intro - LOL]

Little Bit of Nothingtown:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=a3jUrbeSjh8

There are others but they are all bad quality.

Rutegard
11-01-2008, 04:06 AM
my bet is on bad habit. Itīs the BEST opening song ever.

you are SO right

so?....is there any link?...

and thye just broadcast the last part of the concert huh?

findout5
11-01-2008, 04:16 AM
They played Nothingtown...nice :)
Now, get me some fucking videos!!!! lol

RobinoZombie
11-01-2008, 04:26 AM

aint That Robert plant?
http://politicsoffthegrid.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/robert-plant-2007.jpg

He gotta learn how to get his angles right.

Rutegard
11-01-2008, 04:52 AM
aint That Robert plant?

He gotta learn how to get his angles right.

OK now u just scared me!!! :)

The Search Button
11-01-2008, 05:13 AM
Hit that, baby!

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=qkWXrm0dFBk

Yeah! YGGFK

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn5VAZJ65yw

Gotta Get Away

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=58rSXIkKVgw

Edit. Thanks Rutegard.

Rutegard
11-01-2008, 05:21 AM
Hit that, baby!

Yeah! YGGFK

i like the WHOOOOOhhSSSS WWHWHOOO

LOL

u posted the same link twice!! check that out plz

and his voice is getting better all the time!!

EDIT:

4 words for u.... AWESOME SHOW and THANK YOU

RonWelty
11-01-2008, 05:34 AM
I never saw a big rock show in South America live, but this crowd almost can win japanese crowd, and believe me, THAT's a fucking hard task.

Dexter's voice seems really better. Thanks god for that.

Greekoldfan
11-01-2008, 05:39 AM
nice audience!so...where's the setlist?

The Search Button
11-01-2008, 05:41 AM
TKAA

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=L6UeirK3kDs

chriiis
11-01-2008, 05:46 AM
1. Stuff is messed up
2. All i want
3. Come out and play
4. Staring at the sun
5. Hammerhead
6. Gone away
7. Nothingtown
8. Have you ever
9. Bad habit
10. Gotta get away
11. Hit that
12. Get a job
13. Americana
14. Head around you
15. Ska
16. Pretty Fly
17. Kids aren't alright
---------------------
18. Walla walla
19. Gonna go far, kid
20. Want you bad
21. Self esteem

Rutegard
11-01-2008, 05:46 AM
SKA?!?!?

ahahah

maybe WHTY? lol

THE FANS ROCKED A LOT

Ill.be.waiting.
11-01-2008, 05:48 AM
Nice crowd singing!

THANK YOUUUUUUU
THAT WAS AWWSOOME
The crowd was craaaaazy
I was in the first line
and all my bones now are hurting
I still can't believe
that was an INCREDIBLE shoow

Hit That' country cover hahaha

hahaha yeahh
i was singing it, and then some guys started "go to the exit" ŽŽ

did anyone recorded it?
i forgot what time it was on and was playing billiards lol
so i only got the encore :(

btw: FUCKIN AWESOME DRUM SOLO AT THE BEGGINING OF WTY :cool:

THAT SOLO DRUMM NANANANANANA
Two of my friends
recorded it almost all the show
then I'm sure they'll post it here

I never saw a big rock show in South America live, but this crowd almost can win japanese crowd, and believe me, THAT's a fucking hard task.

Dexter's voice seems really better. Thanks god for that.

HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAH
dexter in one moment he said to noodles "i love this guys" :P
The crowd was singing incredible

nice audience!so...where's the setlist?

I HAVE A FRIEND THAT BOUGHT THE SETLIST
then he'll post it here surely

after the show, we went to the hotel
we saw the manager
and we started talking with him about the show
when suddenly
a black car stopped there
and opened the door