PDA

View Full Version : Everything that you wished to know about South Ossetia, but were afraid to believe

redangelofchaos
10-29-2008, 03:47 PM
http://www.russia.ru/

wheelchairman
10-29-2008, 03:52 PM
The link is in Russian so I haven't learned much. To be honest, the URL doesn't give me the impression that it would be a very reliable source....

F@ BANKZ
10-29-2008, 04:09 PM
To be honest, the URL doesn't give me the impression that it would be a very reliable source....

Oh, I don't know, www.anarchy.com seems to corroborate.

Commie
10-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Yeah, posting such a link is quite stupid:) it's a bit... a bit like... mmm... like choosing Dancer as the best Santa Clause's reindeer on the basis that it is said so at www.WeLoveDancerHeIsTheBestReindeer.com (I didn't mean to heart anyone's feelings... but Dancer is the only reindeer I happen to know beside Rudolph)

wheelchairman
10-30-2008, 02:29 PM
Yeah, posting such a link is quite stupid:) it's a bit... a bit like... mmm... like choosing Dancer as the best Santa Clause's reindeer on the basis that it is said so at www.WeLoveDancerHeIsTheBestReindeer.com (I didn't mean to heart anyone's feelings... but Dancer is the only reindeer I happen to know beside Rudolph)

Well there's also prancer. He's easy to remember because he rhymes with dancer.

Commie
10-31-2008, 05:45 AM
Yeah... there's a verse about the names:) I've found it, now I know the names of all the reindeers:cool:

metalmania
11-01-2008, 03:40 AM
actually question is so easy and this question is beetween russia and usa/georgia(little usa)/and nakil/ gas transport line/ and lets think now; usa helps money help to two countries on this earth so much.first:israel .second:georgia.so why did help to georgia? and what they want there?what's usa or russia thinking about BTC Petroleum transport line? and u know that supposedly colourly revolutions did shake to russia/in jugoslavia,georgia,ukraine,kırgısistan(orange,rose ,velvet revolutions) and u know these revolution's money weld was usa cicil society organizations(NED or open society organization ...) and they really(soros and cia) spend money like crazy cause west wants to control to blacksea or kafkas countries and destroy to russia's power but its still so hard cause those countries re dependent to russia for natural gas and others...
anyway so ukraine or saakashvili was trusting to usa so much .really.And u know georgia was trying to enter to NATO and saakashvili did want to show his power to russia(i guess his idea father is bush ) but it was so bad for him cause west countries left him alone in this war and you know the rest! now new projects or events re there and its a balance war ;)