PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween

come out swinging
10-30-2008, 10:03 PM
Last year i bought pumpkins and made a jack o lantern out of them. this year i didn't.:(:( Jack o lanterns look awesome because of the design people give them. Im prob going to pass out candy and watch a movie and chill at the house.

Whats your plans?

iPunk247
10-30-2008, 10:17 PM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x65/biloxicynlyn/Haloween.jpg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll251/geekfreek009/nightmare-before-christmas1.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2 U ALL!!!

GOOD 4 U & I HOPE U HAVE A BLAST AND HAVE FUN. KIND OF U TO PASS OUT CANDY AND YEA THE PUMPKINS ARE TOTALLY AWESOME WITH RAD DISIGNS AND STUFFS. :)

my plans

MY HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR WILL END UP SAD BECAUSE OF MY NIECE BOOHOO
SHE IS GONNA TURN ONLY 15 AND WAS BORN ON HALLOWEEN DAY YAY WICKED COOL. LUCKY FOR HER AND HER BF. UNLUCKY FOR ME BECAUSE SHE WONT SPEAK TO ME AND I AM HER AUNTY. :(

Ryder1234
10-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Well, I'm going trick or treating with two other friends, then one of them is having a party. I'll just chill there for a while and will probably end up staying the night.

_Lost_
10-30-2008, 10:37 PM
yeah! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I'm going to hang out with my friends that go waaayy back (including my best friend of 9 years). We're just gonna chill in costumes, and wander around a bit. I expect it will be fun.

Thomas
10-31-2008, 01:27 AM
OOH! OOH! I'm gonna.....

have band rehearsal.

Go U of A Marching band...

Anka
10-31-2008, 05:55 AM
we dont "celebrate" halloween in my country, though me and my mother are doing the jack-o-lanters. so this evening we are going to do them and then put to the garden so everyone can see them:)
and I nearly forgot: happy halloween for everyone!

darea
10-31-2008, 06:11 AM
Happy Halloween! People seem to have always celebrated Halloween in France, it's not a big thing, but it's always fun for kids, and kids do go trick or treating a bit, but only in small villages.

Tonight I'm going to a party at a friend's house and it's gonna be cool. I don't usually go to Halloween parties, but when it's with good friends, it's not so bad.

Sofinch
10-31-2008, 06:47 AM
Watching Nightmare On Elm street 4 on Tv

Kennytar
10-31-2008, 06:55 AM
we don't celebrate it here. schools have started to have some parties but no trick or treating. we do that on 2 other days that are our national holidays, smth.

:cool:

Scary halloween to everyone else :)

LosingStreak
10-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Today is also my birthday.

Rag Doll
10-31-2008, 08:12 AM
my mens and i are dressing up and going trick-or-treating with a huge group of people. it's good because for the most part the people we go with put a huge amount of time/effort into their costumes. i'm just annoyed because it's going to be a bit chilly and my costume is very thin material with lace sleeves. boo. and then we might be going to this big party my parents have....but i don't know, because now he has work ridiculously early tomorrow morning.

ad8
10-31-2008, 09:17 AM

Well, happy birthday then!:)

I won't do anything but scaring 11-year-old kids that come by my house:D

Cock Joke
10-31-2008, 09:18 AM
Probably gonna watch some horror movies or whatever. Maybe check out decorations and all that stuff.

LosingStreak
10-31-2008, 10:33 AM
Well, happy birthday then!:)

Thanks man!!

Where I live we had trick or treating last sunday...:confused:

the_real_potomek
10-31-2008, 10:35 AM

so happy birthday:)

it's not very common to celebrate Halloween in my country. I probably will just go somewhere with my friends.

anyway, happy Halloween everyone:D

Rutegard
10-31-2008, 11:21 AM
i'm miserable....i never celebrate this day :(

i really don't know why,...i guess,....never had the right friends, neither the right family for it

that sucks right?

but i'd love to dress myself as a vampire, but a cool vampire ya know?...or horatio caine from CSI Miami...that would work out great too ahaha since he's all good

Sofinch
10-31-2008, 11:47 AM
i'm miserable....i never celebrate this day :(

i really don't know why,...i guess,....never had the right friends, neither the right family for it

that sucks right?

but i'd love to dress myself as a vampire, but a cool vampire ya know?...or horatio caine from CSI Miami...that would work out great too ahaha since he's all good

Yeah we don't celebrate this either

I just keep myself busy with watching horror-movies in total darkness

Stylie
10-31-2008, 11:47 AM
I have a damn cool Scream-mask, but I don't think I'm gonna go out tonight... maybe just watching a horror movie, chilling.

nieh
10-31-2008, 11:54 AM
There's a Man Man Halloween show in Philly tonight but I'm not going unless my friend agrees to join me. Otherwise I might be heading out to a bar with some folks from work. I went to a party last Saturday and have another to go to tomorrow but none planned for tonight.

Rutegard
10-31-2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah we don't celebrate this either

I just keep myself busy with watching horror-movies in total darkness

ahaha i remember the days were i was just too scared to watch Xfiles LOOOl

ain't that sweet?

HEY and horror movie sounds great!, like the exorcist!!

thanks for the tip :p

LosingStreak
10-31-2008, 01:54 PM
Halloween scares the living shit out of me. All those kiddos chanting "candies! we want candies!" in the street, an endless procession in creamy-white robes, zigzagging on the pavement, with strange, fuzzy lanterns and clenched jaws that set my heart pounding in my chest. And once you're finally home - miraculously safe - you lock yourself in, pass your hand over your clammy forehead, mutter to yourself some words you couldn't repeat if asked - oh, you're already half-mad with fear - and then, you hear... in the corridor... rapidly approaching... a little patter of tiny, tiny feet... and a scratching at your door... and the words, the awful, awful words... "candies! we want candies!" in a hissing, carnivorous whisper. And you can see them inserting passes in your lock. And your knees buckle... and you pass out. (I did)

Wow.....I never thought about it that way...Creepy

Betty
10-31-2008, 06:32 PM
I am going to be sitting in front of my computer for the next 10 days typing up a 40 page PhD candidacy report.

Maybe next year, Halloween.

I had even bought the stuff for a kickass costume before I started stressing out and realizing I might not have time to finish.

Camilamazed
10-31-2008, 06:34 PM
That's not a happy halloween. I was on my way to Charlottesvile, very happy with my costume and the car broke down. My host had to pick me up and I won't be at party nor today neither tomorrow.

:(

JoY
10-31-2008, 06:36 PM
Michelle -ah damn, when I saw you'd posted in this topic, I was hoping you'd give us a glimpse of what awesome costume you'd come up with this year.

WebDudette
10-31-2008, 07:46 PM
Just got a free Chipotle burrito for wrapping myself in tin foil!

Then I'm going to shower and go to some girls (who i don't particularly like) party because a ton of my friends are going to be there and i promised a friend I would go (she is best friends with the girl I don't like). Then we are leaving there and going to another party where a couple of my closer friends will be.

No costume, I'm lazy and apathetic.

nieh
10-31-2008, 07:50 PM
Chipotle is fucking awesome.

WebDudette
10-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Yes, they/it are/is.

KHWHD
10-31-2008, 08:13 PM
I took my girls out and they scored big time with lots of treats. We weren't out as long as I thought we'd be due to us getting up at 4:20am every morning. They slept at daycare, but not for very long. Anyhoo, hope no one freaks out (cause this pic. isn't in the photo album thread) but here is a pic. of my 2 babies just before we went out. :)

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2626/95382980vp4.jpg

Betty
10-31-2008, 09:18 PM
Never fear Bella! I can make a minor contribution.

Some of the grad students dressed up as the profs for Halloween. I got to be this guy 'cause he's got a ponytail. Here's me:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Wildbetty/IMG_2830Small.jpg

This was going to be my real costume though. One of my props (yellow pepper) ended up becoming my dinner.

http://www.southernseason.com/graphics/newsletter/Morimoto.jpg

I guess either way I'm a huge nerd.

JoY
10-31-2008, 09:33 PM
you look so sexy in manpants.<3

Betty
10-31-2008, 10:00 PM
... and the pockets are so deep and spacious.

iPunk247
10-31-2008, 11:50 PM
I took my girls out and they scored big time with lots of treats. We weren't out as long as I thought we'd be due to us getting up at 4:20am every morning. They slept at daycare, but not for very long. Anyhoo, hope no one freaks out (cause this pic. isn't in the photo album thread) but here is a pic. of my 2 babies just before we went out. :)

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2626/95382980vp4.jpg

aw, thank you 4 sharing us this wonderful happy halloween's day! wow, ur baby girls are totally adorable with those cute costumes. one is a lil pretty princess & the other one is a pretty pumpkin. it makes me smile. hey, babe did u dress up or just took 'em trick or treating? as for me; home with horror
flicks and sweet candy. didn't pass any because there weren't no people around teh neighborhood going door to door and nobody knocked and i was like what the hell? lol yikes!

JoY
11-01-2008, 05:13 AM
... and the pockets are so deep and spacious.

it looks like you could lose stuff in there & the search would cost days.

Camilamazed
11-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Betty, that was awesome!

Shank, your babies look adorable.