PDA

View Full Version : Movie that I can't think of the name of.

OffspringHead
11-03-2008, 01:01 PM
It came out in maybe late 90's or 2000's. I saw it in the theaters with my mom and I can't remember what it was called.

It was about this like 17 year old kid that was fat and had a growth disorder. His parents neglected him and he was in love with this hot chick that he would never get with cause of his disorder and he only had one friend his entire life.

At the end of the movie a school bus filled with his class mates get into a bus accident and drive it into a lake. The kid with the disorder saves them from the bus and ends up dying in the hospital. And the girl he was like in love with gave him a kiss on the cheek before he died.

Does anyone know the name to this movie? I couldn't find a name on google or yahoo.

F@ BANKZ
11-03-2008, 03:12 PM
I believe Tijs made a thread specifically for these enquiries.

Tijs
11-03-2008, 03:22 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34010

I still need help on Movie #2!

SK8rocka
11-04-2008, 12:47 PM
It came out in maybe late 90's or 2000's. I saw it in the theaters with my mom and I can't remember what it was called.

It was about this like 17 year old kid that was fat and had a growth disorder. His parents neglected him and he was in love with this hot chick that he would never get with cause of his disorder and he only had one friend his entire life.

At the end of the movie a school bus filled with his class mates get into a bus accident and drive it into a lake. The kid with the disorder saves them from the bus and ends up dying in the hospital. And the girl he was like in love with gave him a kiss on the cheek before he died.

Does anyone know the name to this movie? I couldn't find a name on google or yahoo.

sound like a good movie..