PDA

View Full Version : She's Got Issues

Tehran25
11-06-2008, 01:17 AM
I opened youtube today and noticed that offspringtv had added a new video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki9zD4VGZkw
it's a video for she's got issues, from America 1998, but how come i have never seen this video before?

mrs_hollandova
11-06-2008, 01:21 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOL good morning!!! :D:D Its only one milion years old hehe :D

Kennytar
11-06-2008, 01:24 AM
Well, I don't know why You havent seen this video before. It was on Offspring TV before too, but now this version is censored. :cool:

Jesus
11-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Gah this censorship thing is so lame. So what videos are next? Probably Original Prankster, cause that one has "shit" in it. Lame. Or upload 3 different videos of the same thing like with YGGFK. With YGGFK it doesn't even make sense because the description doesn't say which video is censored lol.

Kennytar
11-06-2008, 01:34 AM
It is lame, I agree. She's got Issues doesn't even have many words to censore...

EDIT: They have censored only one word :shit (line - but i really hate that shit)! thats it...whats the point!!

Kennytar
11-06-2008, 01:48 AM
I know it's off topic but they have uploaded 5 vids again (TKAA, Million miles away, Da Hui, CGMHAY) and I did listen to the beginning of Da Hui - seems like it hasent been censored. But if Im not mistaken they have edited the description (since when Offspring has album named Da Hui?).... :confused:

edit: It HQ version :)

KyleW
11-06-2008, 02:00 AM
I think it is a little crazy. Okay, I can understand not wanting to offend people but really... uploading the same video with the word shit removed seems a little extreme. Since when has shit offened anyone anyway?

SK8rocka
11-06-2008, 02:19 AM
is it me or is there overdubbed guitar in the video, its sounds way different then the album verson.

Jesus
11-06-2008, 02:21 AM
I know it's off topic but they have uploaded 5 vids again (TKAA, Million miles away, Da Hui, CGMHAY) and I did listen to the beginning of Da Hui - seems like it hasent been censored. But if Im not mistaken they have edited the description (since when Offspring has album named Da Hui?).... :confused:

Good news that they are uploading HQ material, I just wish they didn't delete the older videos (let alone replace'm with a censored one). Just put HQ in the description.

Manzanubrio
11-06-2008, 05:21 AM

I think they mean the single album. They say 'She's got issues' is from album 'She's got issues', too.

Alex101
11-06-2008, 07:33 AM
I opened youtube today and noticed that offspringtv had added a new video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki9zD4VGZkw
it's a video for she's got issues, from America 1998, but how come i have never seen this video before?

You've never seen the original music video of this song? Forgive me if you own it, but you should check out the Music Video Collection DVD, it has all their videos from 1994 to 2005.

Stylie
11-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Good news that they are uploading HQ material, I just wish they didn't delete the older videos (let alone replace'm with a censored one). Just put HQ in the description.

What are you talking about? They haven't deleted the others, and that's good.