PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

bighead384
11-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Say your good friend does something fucked up, and then somebody starts getting in his/her face about it. How do you react to that? What would you say is the right thing to do?

JohnnyNemesis
11-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Step aside. Defend your friend to a reasonable point, but if his/her actions are indefensible, don't comprise your sensibilities for him/her. That's my stance.

Tijs
11-07-2008, 04:52 PM
It all depends on what it is that he/she did and how he/she was responsible for that and how he/she could've prevented it from happening. And also if he/she did something similar in the past. It also depends on who that 'somebody' is who's getting in his/her face about it. And of course how you are involved.

So it depends on a lot of things.

nameless
11-07-2008, 09:56 PM
it would depend on what happened. some people might be easily offeded while others would take it on the chin!

Desperado
11-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Don't get involved, let them argue it out on their own.

calichix
11-08-2008, 12:31 AM
it's none of your beeswax unless things get physical (physical).

what would you do if your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor cause he's hungry and the only way to feed him was to sleep with a man for a little bit of money and his daddy's gone somewhere smokin rock now in and out of lock down?

randman21
11-08-2008, 01:04 AM
Yeah, if it's really fucked up, the friend probably deserved it. But keep it from escalating.

T-6005
11-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Surround yourself with people who aren't stupid so this never becomes an issue.

bighead384
11-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Surround yourself with people who aren't stupid so this never becomes an issue.

Haha, that's probably the best advice. But it seems like most people feel the same way I do: If someone does something so fucked up that it causes me to wonder whether I have any place getting involved, then they probably deserve whatever's coming to them. But of course, they're still my friend, so if it gets really ugly I would still do SOMETHING, depending on the situation.

IamSam
11-08-2008, 02:02 PM
http://mar.baronelawyer.com/images/klondike%20bar%20original.GIF

JoY
11-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Haha, that's probably the best advice. But it seems like most people feel the same way I do: If someone does something so fucked up that it causes me to wonder whether I have any place getting involved, then they probably deserve whatever's coming to them. But of course, they're still my friend, so if it gets really ugly I would still do SOMETHING, depending on the situation.

personally I always do SOMETHING for a friend, whatever he/she has done. & I don't care if it gets ugly. but maybe that's because whatever they'll do, it's usually never that bad, because my friends overall are total fucking sweethearts. I bet they've had to defend & help me more often than the other way around. god knows how many times they've been there for me, so I'll always be there for them. in a group I'll defend them towards others, even if they're wrong, but afterwords, I will let them know if they were wrong. not to rub it in, but because they need to know. (& I hope that makes any sense)

_Lost_
11-09-2008, 12:46 AM
my friends are really important to me. But when they do something that i think is really fucked up, i give them hell about it. Just because they are your friend doesn't mean that they walk on water and can get away with whatever they want. If they do something that you don't agree with, then make sure that they know that. Its not fair for you to take shit because of something that they did.

Drafan
11-09-2008, 04:55 AM
Mostly my friends are doing stupid things when they´re drunk, I only watch until the game is fair.