PDA

View Full Version : Media threads

Camilamazed
11-08-2008, 08:16 AM
I am still trying to understand the hostility towards the brazilian media threads. All of media threads have a lot of replies and stuff, and the ones from Brazil are completely forgotten (totally different from Argentina, Japan and Paris).

Who's going to be brave enough to explain such attitude towards us???

=)

RonWelty
11-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Camila, i really respect you, but hummm this thread is stupid and useless. Don't forget that the shows in Brazil are split up in different threads...

I don't think that your point is true. I and I believe most of us, do not have any PROBLEM against you, people of Brazil.

Chill out!

PS: With SAO PAULO show being broadcasted dont worry: people will start to show on that threads.

Jojan
11-08-2008, 08:44 AM
The media threads are indeed dumb. Only thoose who have images, video and/or audio from a show should make a thread. If the thread is made a few days before the show, then the first pages are mostly just about nothing of intrest to anyone.

mrs_hollandova
11-08-2008, 08:45 AM
The media threads are indeed dumb. Only thoose who have images, video and/or audio from a show should make a thread. If the thread is made a few days before the show, then the first pages are mostly just about nothing of intrest to anyone.

Exactly!!! :cool:

Camilamazed
11-08-2008, 09:16 AM
You have no idea how much I like it when I am wrong. I know this thread is stupid, just wanted to make sure I had the wrong impression.

Hope the mods close it.. Sorry about that.

sbazzone
11-08-2008, 10:27 AM
we need vids.