PDA

View Full Version : Shit Is Fucked Up

Grimesy da Offspringfan
11-08-2008, 10:57 AM
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be here but i thought i have to share this with You folks... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KtV5wd9-s8
Seriously, this already f*cked up world can't get more ridicolous. I don't have anything more to say, no comment...

Free?
11-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Was it the best rock headliner nominee? I'm so glad for tokio hotel, the chicks really deserved it! yay and woohoo!

Grimesy da Offspringfan
11-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Was it the best rock headliner nominee? I'm so glad for tokio hotel, the chicks really deserved it! yay and woohoo!

Yeah, i'm sure they're so happy that they're using their huge pink dildos right now

Stylie
11-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Seriously? Stupid Tokio Hotel won over Metallica etc.!?
And is the main person there girl or something? Damn, he for sure acts like one.

Tokio Hotel? I think I'm gettin' sick.

Conspiracyof1000
11-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Now I don't really like Metallica all that much, but that is ridiculous.
That stupid she-man won? WTF?

Cock Joke
11-08-2008, 05:06 PM
How the FUCK did they beat Metallica and Foo Fighters!? Who hacked into the system and fucked up all the motherfucking votes!?

Desperado
11-08-2008, 07:50 PM
How the FUCK did they beat Metallica and Foo Fighters!?

By being better, that's how. Metallica hasn't made a good album in at least a decade.

Ryder1234
11-08-2008, 07:59 PM
When compared to Tokio Hotel, anything Metallica has ever done is orgasmically good put beside a Tokio Hotel song.

Cock Joke
11-08-2008, 09:14 PM
St. Anger was bad, but better than Tokio. I've only heard Day that Never comes off Death Magnetic and that one fuckin' rocks, so based on that they should have creamed TH, and then Foo would have been in close, close second.

coke_a_holic
11-08-2008, 10:34 PM
I don't even like Tokio Hotel. You guys are stupid.

Like, really.

0r4ng3
11-08-2008, 11:48 PM
It makes sense that Metallica didn't win. The award is decided, to at least some degree, by the fans. And it's been a proven fact that Metallica hate their fans.

Edit: I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even watch the video, so I don't know what they won. Just ignore me if necessary.

Free?
11-09-2008, 03:13 AM
It was MTV awards show. Best headliner nominee. Honestly, I don't care much about their ratings and awards. And I didn't feel any hate towards myself from Metallica, never. Any band will have "fans" that will say that they're hated, Metallica is just a huge one and such scandals are an unavoidable part of their lives.

ad8
11-09-2008, 03:25 AM
I don't believe it. However, the best thing to do now is just ignoring them IMO...

Grimesy da Offspringfan
11-09-2008, 10:38 AM
It makes sense that Metallica didn't win. The award is decided, to at least some degree, by the fans. And it's been a proven fact that Metallica hate their fans.

Edit: I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even watch the video, so I don't know what they won. Just ignore me if necessary.

If you mean that Napster stuff, it was almost 10 years ago, and it wasn't just Metallica, there were A LOT musicians, but Metallica (and especially Lars Ulrich, that's why some people hate him) led the "campaing" against Napster. And all that downloading stuff was a very new thing, they didn't know how to deal with it. Lars definitely shouldn't have sued the fans, that's a horrible thing, but now they're trying to make people forget this whole thing.

wheelchairman
11-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Lars Ulrich was a total douchebag. I still haven't forgiven him for having such a stupid opinion.

Speaking of opinions, there are no right or wrong ones.

This award was chosen by a vote, perhaps the Tokio Hotel fans were just more organized. They are really the generation that still watches MTV. Metallica, the Foo Fighters, the Cure and to a lesser degree Linkin Park peaked and stabilized their fan base years ago. And that fan base just grew older and gave up boring things like zoning out in front of music videos.

nieh
11-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Are you trying to imply that MTV still plays music videos?

wheelchairman
11-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Well I assume it happens once in a while.... :/

Fine, MTV 2, or MTV X or MTV Rock or whatever they call them now.

dff_punk
11-09-2008, 03:43 PM
This award was chosen by a vote, perhaps the Tokio Hotel fans were just more organized. They are really the generation that still watches MTV. Metallica, the Foo Fighters, the Cure and to a lesser degree Linkin Park peaked and stabilized their fan base years ago. And that fan base just grew older and gave up boring things like zoning out in front of music videos.

This is very true. And the fact that they won just shows us what "great" direction MTV is going.

Thomas
11-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't care that Linkin Park and Metallica didn't win something? Both are bands that are waaaaaaaaaaay washed up and past their prime, and weren't really that spectacular in their prime.

That and, seriously, it's MTV. Can you guys really take anything they do seriously?

Llamas
11-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Tokio Hotel is a girl band? All this time I thought they were just super faggy guys. Either way, I dislike all bands in question. I can't believe how popular Tokio Hotel is in the US... you can get their CDs at Target. They're awful, even in comparison to Linkin Park. I can at least listen to an LP cd full of guilty pleasure...

randman21
11-09-2008, 07:24 PM
^Heh, if you're serious, they are a band of guys, I think.

Just as everyone else has said, one shouldn't be outraged at who won an MTV thing.