PDA

View Full Version : Ring Tone / Text Ring Tone song?

KHWHD
11-08-2008, 06:43 PM
What song is currently your ring tone on your cell? And do you have a text ring tone? If so, what is it or both?

Ring tone - Spare Me The Details (Made it myself)
Text ring tone - (Can't Get My Head) Around You

come out swinging
11-08-2008, 07:22 PM
I dont have any songs for ring tones on my cell. :( I just keep the ringtone on #17 on my envy 2. It's an acoustic guitar playing and then an electric one comes in soloing.

wheelchairman
11-08-2008, 07:23 PM
My ring tone is the Duke Nukem 3D theme.

My text tone is a computer voice saying "Rune er en bÝs". Or in English "Rune is a homo."

T-6005
11-08-2008, 07:25 PM
I keep my phone on vibrate at all times.

When I don't it plays the Final Countdown as a standard ring tone.

come out swinging
11-08-2008, 07:32 PM

When I don't it plays the Final Countdown as a standard ring tone.

Why do you keep ur cell on vibrate? I dont like my cell on vibrate. Only time its on that mode is when im driving cuz i can only hear the music in my car, and wen im at work.

0r4ng3
11-08-2008, 07:33 PM
it plays the Final Countdown as a standard ring tone.
That was one of mine, recently.

My phone's been broken, but when it worked, I think it played "Blindfolds Aside" by Protest The Hero. Text alert was a standard tone.

jacknife737
11-08-2008, 07:47 PM
My phone is just about always kept on vibrate (mostly because i don't have to worry about turning it off when i go to class), but on the rare occasions that its not, it's just a generic phone ring. I think if i did have a musical-tone, i'd get sick of the song.

Cock Joke
11-08-2008, 07:48 PM
I like that tag down there.

Ryder1234
11-08-2008, 08:49 PM
*ring* *ring*

that's mine

Desperado
11-08-2008, 08:51 PM
I put mine on vibrate, because honestly, a cell phone ring sounds gay no matter what it is. It just sounds so tacky. And vibrate makes you more aware, you can actually FEEL the phone ringing, so if you're in a car or at a concert or whatever it lets you know.

coke_a_holic
11-08-2008, 09:00 PM
I put mine on vibrate so that when people call me, I get sexual pleasure out of it.

mrconeman
11-08-2008, 09:10 PM
I don't and won't ever understand people who have an actual song or something for a text message alert. So completely pointless...

I lost my phone the other day...but when I did have it I had Rory Gallagher's Shadow Play as my ring tone, and the noise that Raiden makes in Mortal Kombat when he flies across the screen as my text alert.

_Lost_
11-09-2008, 12:54 AM
my ringtone for phonecalls is come out and play. for texts its caring is creepy by the shins. and this one guy gets his own ringtone for texts and calls. its can't take it by the alll american rejects.

the_real_potomek
11-09-2008, 01:40 AM
I usually use silent mode. when not, my ringtone is Self Esteem.

mrs_hollandova
11-09-2008, 02:14 AM
My ringtone is Rise and fall and text tone is "Traffic, traffic" - TCAS alert :D

medi01
11-09-2008, 03:30 AM
Mine is THE BEST.

NOFX - Seein' Double at the Triple Rock...it's EPIC

Redjie
11-09-2008, 03:35 AM
mine is Afterlife, from Avenged Sevenfold, so I can hear it :p
for text message I have a stupid voice saying "you have a new message".

-L-
11-09-2008, 03:50 AM
Ohh, I wrote it to the another thread:) So I have a lot of Offspring ringtones, and one rings when my friends calling, and another one when my brother, when my schoolmates, when I recevie sms... And I always change them, these rings recently: Spare me the details, Out on patrol ,Want you bad, The meaning of life, CGMHAY, Lot like me, Have you ever, YGGF,K, Hit that...

RonWelty
11-09-2008, 03:59 AM
the final 1 minute of pay the man.... :D i love that mariachi song :D

Free?
11-09-2008, 04:22 AM
This has been my ringtone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW0eT_2G04E&feature=related) for like forever. You can't imagine how epic it is, still is sweet to hear. I already got asked 2 times, is somebody calling me now while I was typing this post =p.

mrs_hollandova
11-09-2008, 04:26 AM
LOL great ringtone :p

Stylie
11-09-2008, 07:30 AM
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid. ^^

Sofinch
11-09-2008, 07:36 AM
My phone is almost always on vibrate
Ringtone: Next to you
Text: something standard

KHWHD
11-09-2008, 07:37 AM
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid. ^^

I made a ringtone for You're Gonna Go Far, Kid but my sister was bitching cause it was the part "Dance, Fucker, Dance - he never had a chance..........." and so on then repeating the "Dance, Fucker, Dance." Keep in mind my daughters are 2 and 3 so I thought it was probably best that I take it off for a bit. :D :o

Tijs
11-09-2008, 07:45 AM
My current ringtone is the start from the "I Want It That Way" chorus by the Backstreet Boys. "Tell my whyyyyyyy". I experimented with 5ive's "Baby when the lights, go out" but that didn't work out as well as I had hoped for.

My text tone is a standard beep.

My ring tone is the Duke Nukem 3D theme.I used that one for a while too.

nieh
11-09-2008, 07:58 AM

Same here, but since I just got a phone that's able to use mp3s as ringtones, I put Deep Turtle - Jeriko Jr. (http://www.sendspace.com/file/v1clyi) on there.

Ok, that's odd, it won't let me select it as a ringtone even though it allows mp3 tones. Any ideas?

Never mind, this site (http://www.myxer.com/) was able to send it to my phone as a ringtone.

Gayman
11-09-2008, 03:27 PM
My ringtone at the moment is "Americana".

dff_punk
11-09-2008, 04:08 PM
I used to have "All I Want" but after I lost my good cell phone, I only have a cow's "moo" on the shitty spare one I have :D

Sunny
11-09-2008, 04:13 PM
um... i'm not really a big ringtone person. vibrate all the way. however, i once accidentally set KMFDM "Money" as my ringtone and actually kept it for quite a while. every now and then my mens changes my ringtone to something really embarrassing and i don't realize until the phone rings. ek.

as for texts, i hardly ever text... and i sure as hell wouldn't set a ringtone for that or for email. that would be so annoying. i can hardly deal with the email "ding!" as it is.

_Lost_
11-09-2008, 04:20 PM
My current ringtone is the start from the "I Want It That Way" chorus by the Backstreet Boys. "Tell my whyyyyyyy".

Hahaha! You're a real class act Tijs!

and WCM, DUKE NUKEM PWNS!

nieh
11-09-2008, 04:28 PM
um... i'm not really a big ringtone person. vibrate all the way. however, i once accidentally set KMFDM "Money" as my ringtone and actually kept it for quite a while. every now and then my mens changes my ringtone to something really embarrassing and i don't realize until the phone rings. ek.

as for texts, i hardly ever text... and i sure as hell wouldn't set a ringtone for that or for email. that would be so annoying. i can hardly deal with the email "ding!" as it is.

Yeah, I've never liked the majority of ringtones, and after working in a call center for like 2 years I started hated phones in general so I started keeping mine on silent all the time. My last phone though would automatically turn vibrate off when you put it on silent so I had to just keep the ring volume way down and set it to a single "beep!" whenever I got a call/text. I've kind of wanted to make this one song my ringtone ever since I first heard it, but never had a phone that was able to do it. I'm still probably going to keep it on vibrate most of the time though.

RODNEYMULLEN
11-09-2008, 09:45 PM
The chorus of can't repeat is my ringtone. It's the best ringtone i ever bought. Except it's making me sick of the actual song.

Budzy
11-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Self Esteem.
I wanna cut out only the first from Session, the 'ah fuck, fuck fuck, fuck!' for text messages but i dont know how.