PDA

View Full Version : Red and Black Ballons!

Camilamazed
11-09-2008, 03:18 PM
I know it may sound silly but it's something cool. Back in 2004 a girl brought some ballons and spread them around. A friend I met back then remembered about it and bought some red ones. When he told me that, I told him to buy black ones too for obvious reasons. Too bad we had the idea too late.

People from Curitiba and Fortaleza said they might bring balloons too. Well, if you guys want to joing us and do something different during the show would be very nice. I know it's not much, but the effect of a lot of red and black ballons would be nice.

=D

Jojan
11-09-2008, 03:45 PM
What? http://s

mrs_hollandova
11-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Camilamazed your threads are getting more and more interesting each day :D

Rutegard
11-10-2008, 08:28 AM

i kinda agree with her, keep posting girl :)

Amiralanal
11-10-2008, 08:52 AM
I think what she meant to say, was that some people brought balloons to an offspringconcert.

Rutegard
11-10-2008, 08:54 AM
huuuum do not count with me....

for environmental reasons only!

edit: plus i don't think they would get the idea....

Camilamazed
11-10-2008, 11:51 AM

Is that real or sarcastic? :o

Oh Rute, I understand. But what about doing something different? I thought the balloons looked nice in the video (Stuff is messed up). My friend brought a loty of them but not everybody used them. =(

People from Fortaleza said they are going to bring a lot of them. Let's see how it goes. And I do believe they will catch the drift.

They will either love it or hate it hahaha... I think red and black balloons will look nicer than condoms.