PDA

View Full Version : CO1 and CO1 Brazil

come out swinging
11-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Is there a big difference between CO1 and CO1 Brazil other than the artwork?

medi01
11-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Is there a big difference between CO1 and CO1 Brazil other than the artwork?

i believe not...but then...what would i know?????????

Tijs
11-10-2008, 11:06 AM
I don't think there is. And now that I think about it, I really want that album.

Beheaded
11-10-2008, 11:09 AM
I never saw a real copy of it on eBay or a forum. Does anybody own this and can post a reallife picture of it? I know the cover and the back, what I want is a photo of somebody with the cd.^_^

Jojan
11-10-2008, 11:23 AM
I don't think there is. And now that I think about it, I really want that album.

Santa Clause is comming to town.

Camilamazed
11-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Damn. I want that album as well.
:(

Dormin_nimrod
11-11-2008, 06:40 AM
Co1 is one of Offsprings best albums, damn I miss Ron :(

Blackball_
11-11-2008, 07:04 AM
I never saw a real copy of it on eBay or a forum. Does anybody own this and can post a reallife picture of it? I know the cover and the back, what I want is a photo of somebody with the cd.^_^

heres a picture of YOU and the covers ahaha. thats all i can do man, thats al i got

(ps, the cd and all the insides are identical to normal shit. well apart from some fucked up language instead of english with all the copywrite nonsense)

http://i37.tinypic.com/t6xr8m.jpg

Beheaded
11-11-2008, 07:07 AM
LOL

HAHA, nice man. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Can I buy YOUR cd?^_^

Where did you get this? How much did you payed for it?

findout5
11-11-2008, 07:12 AM
In addition to the regular CO1 I have a Japanese import, that has an extra track (TAKK live - whichi is also a b-side to the OP single) and an extra booklet all in japanese...the price I paid was 3 times te regular one! How screwed up is this?

Camilamazed
11-11-2008, 07:14 AM
(ps, the cd and all the insides are identical to normal shit. well apart from some fucked up language instead of english with all the copywrite nonsense)[/IMG]

Not as fucked up as you, I presume. :rolleyes:

Blackball_
11-11-2008, 07:33 AM
LOL

HAHA, nice man. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Can I buy YOUR cd?^_^

Where did you get this? How much did you payed for it?

i bought it from a fine young man from brasil! it was a while ago.

its strange there arent more of them out there.. :eek:

In addition to the regular CO1 I have a Japanese import, that has an extra track (TAKK live - whichi is also a b-side to the OP single) and an extra booklet all in japanese...the price I paid was 3 times te regular one! How screwed up is this?

yeah, and youll know that japanese versions in japan costs more than the western imports! here import=expensive, but in japan, import=cheap.

Blackball_
11-11-2008, 07:34 AM
Not as fucked up as you, I presume. :rolleyes:

one person, thats no problem. but an entire language? theres no excuse..

:rolleyes:

RonWelty
11-11-2008, 08:28 AM

WOW like mine copy. But i bought in japan.

Stylie
11-13-2008, 02:20 PM
thats all i can do man, thats al i got

Haahahah. :D

Ptit Seb
11-14-2008, 01:16 AM
i have two copies of this version (yeah 2... i bought them both on eBay at the same time in case of... :D)

here is informations and pictures :
http://www.theoffspringsession.com/en-discography-lp-conspiracy-of-one-brazilian-limited-edition,29.html

there's nothing more than the basic edition : 13 tracks (no huck it) + enhanced.
only the front and inlay covers are differents.

i remember it was a mtv contest and i think i have some of the covers that weren't selected somewhere...