PDA

View Full Version : I am on myspace

_Lost_
11-12-2008, 12:40 PM
http://myspace.com/kdsheltonmusic

Woot woot!

There are two original songs on there now and 3 covers. Enjoy! (and comment)

disclaimer_07
11-12-2008, 12:52 PM
WoW. I'm totally speechless. I'll post some comments when I listen to what you have on there. Now I am just posting to be the first one to post in this thread. xD

But I bet it sounds real cool.

Free?
11-12-2008, 02:24 PM
There are some RAFRAG covers I assume. Spoilers, sorry, I'll check your myspace page as soon as the covers album will be done. :rolleyes:

_Lost_
11-12-2008, 02:34 PM
There are some RAFRAG covers I assume. Spoilers, sorry, I'll check your myspace page as soon as the covers album will be done. :rolleyes:

lol. just allm and oclife. just don't play those. lol i can remove them if it is that important for you to not hear them.

Free?
11-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Okay, I've been there! You're an artistic songwriter.

_Lost_
11-12-2008, 02:43 PM
haha! thanks. you think so?

T-6005
11-12-2008, 04:45 PM
You need a better way to record your guitar, honestly. But I like it.

You have a nice voice and no apparent fear of singing or writing words, which is pretty great - I'm jealous.

The quality of the guitar is grating on me, but I like that you've got everything nicely balanced out between guitar melody and vocals.

Having said that, Nothing in This World gets a little repetitive and is not very well balanced.

Moving on to I See.

Well, I like how you start off establishing a nice vocal backdrop. It's a little... something. I don't know - I can't really get into the verse's melody though. It reminds me of something else, but I don't know what.

I really like the way in which you're writing these songs, though - I always feel the need to have some sort of noise going on, but you don't seem afraid of letting silence underscore the rest of the stuff at some good moments.

Again, definitely get a better way to record your guitars, and maybe try and get a drum track or maybe some vocal harmony to fill it out. It's pretty good, though.

_Lost_
11-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Again, definitely get a better way to record your guitars, and maybe try and get a drum track or maybe some vocal harmony to fill it out.

yeah... i'm working on that. I have a friend who offered to let me use her acoustic mic, but I haven't been able to borrow it yet. I may later tonight or tomorrow if i see her.

The plan for I See is to get some harmonies and a drum track for the choruses at the very least. maybe some piano too... i haven't decided on that though

For Nothing in This World, there is definitely a lot planned for this song. I have a drum track planned to come in at the end of the first chorus and i'm gonna use an electric guitar (a les paul actually. the tone on it is so perfect) and throw in some bass. I also have some change ups for the second guitar part because it is repetitive but it was a starting point.

Thanks for the input! :cool:

EDIT: OMG! I was just finishing a rerecord of I See and it sounded amazing! AND THEN MY COMPUTER FROZE! And I lost the whole thing! FUCK!!@!@*%^$&

randman21
11-12-2008, 07:44 PM
EDIT: OMG! I was just finishing a rerecord of I See and it sounded amazing! AND THEN MY COMPUTER FROZE! And I lost the whole thing! FUCK!!@!@*%^$&
That son of a bitch. This has happened to me, but it mostly occurs in Flash, or MS Word, etc. Lesson #1: Save, save, save. Then save again to be safe.

You already know my thoughts about I See, and you already know how jealous I, too, am of your voice, so Nothing in This World. I would agree about another mic, but it doesn't really bother me. Not much I can say about it, though. Awesome guitar, great lyrics. I See has grown more on me since I first heard it compared to this incarnation of NiTW, but this may soon change.

_Lost_
11-12-2008, 07:49 PM
I See has grown more on me since I first heard it compared to this incarnation of NiTW, but this may soon change.

Yeah. I think i like I see better. And I was adding in some harmonies on certain parts when i was rerecording it... and AHH! FUCKING SPECTACULAR!...

then my computer crashed...I'll have to give it another shot tomorrow.

Who knows where i will take the other song. Its in its super infantile stages compared to I See.

Free?
11-13-2008, 03:08 AM
Moving on to I See.

It reminds me of something else, but I don't know what.

Guitar tune reminds me Metallica's "Call of Kthulu". Also I feel a "Stairway To Heaven" vibe.

Soo, I was listening to all the myspace stuff again and spoiled first 3-4 seconds of ALLM piano intro :|.

_Lost_
11-13-2008, 08:59 AM
Soo, I was listening to all the myspace stuff again and spoiled first 3-4 seconds of ALLM piano intro :|.

aww... poor guy. I'm sure you'll survive...

Static_Martyr
11-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Free?, you do know it's very likely that this RAFRAG project will become the BBS version of "Duke Nukem Forever," right? 0_0

Free?
11-13-2008, 09:45 AM
I didn't expect that it would be so difficult to find bassists.
Hm... maybe I should check that "Post picture of your instrument" thread... I will.
Also I still could try to do some artworks, but I really would prefer not to. I don't want to be involved in making all of them. We have some ideas, we just need someone who could draw them at decent level. And edit/finalize.
Those are two major obstacles that keep us from taking over the world ;P.

And yeah, living now, when that piano intro is stuck in my head, is much tougher, but I'll do my best not to fall!

_Lost_
11-13-2008, 11:18 AM
Free?, you do know it's very likely that this RAFRAG project will become the BBS version of "Duke Nukem Forever," right? 0_0

Ha!

Quite frankly, I'm surprised we got as far as we did before losing steam. *shrug*

In all honesty, I think part of the problem was trying to get as many people involved as we did, though I really don't want to hear and entire album done bye lost ryder and static... Actually I think the biggest wall is the bass tracks, because we asked the guitarists and vocalists to wait until we had both drums and bass to do anything further.

_Lost_
11-23-2008, 04:49 PM
I've just put up a new version of I See. I rerecorded and added some harmony and drums. Sounds better IMO.

dff_punk
11-23-2008, 05:31 PM
Hey, that I See thing sounds like profesionally recorded, and is really listenable, I like the mood of it. As for the other one, I was at first scared it was a Paris Hilton cover :D Luckilly it is not, hehe. Not bad. You should try to make a faster song some day, you can do it!

P.S.: Adding you to "friends"..

_Lost_
11-23-2008, 05:35 PM
thanks! The second song is gonna be faster and peppy when i redo it. I just haven't gotten to it yet. I'm also working on a very offspringy song, but i can't record that until i am back home.

Ryder1234
11-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Ah I See is much better now! Good work.

darea
11-27-2008, 02:54 AM
I love "I see" and I like the second song too. I can understand how people can be jealous of your voice! I'm not but only because I'd have to be jealous of everybody who can sing AND play any kind of instrument, and that's something for the musicians to do, I'm very happy with my story writing and translation projects!!

I used to write rap songs (in french) and tried rapping, my voice was kinda too soft for rap, but I sent it to an "msn friend" who's one of the most famous french rappers, and he said it wasn't bad! but anyway, music is not for me, i could help my bf with song writing a little (although he's better off without my help) but I've kinda given up music, the only thing I can play is the djembé (you ,know, african drums) and I stopped playing that ages ago, I'll have to start practising again sometimes.

As for the "A lot like me" song, I don't know who the guy is, but I don't think his voice goes with your sweet voice very much! and the part I don't like much is when he sings the hard "shouting" sort of part in the song. Not that I could do better!!! It must be a hard part to sing, I guess, he's okay in the rest of the song though...

I'm becoming a fan! lol

randman21
12-28-2008, 05:16 AM
We demand new songs!

_Lost_
12-28-2008, 11:39 AM
I'm not some machine that can just be turned on to start cranking out new songs randy. ;)

dff_punk
12-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Wow, at first I really misunderstood the first part of the sentence, in a wrong way :D

Anyway, I would be glad to hear some new material aswell!

Llamas
12-28-2008, 01:38 PM
lolz, me too. Pervs!

_Lost_
12-28-2008, 01:57 PM
haha. yeah... i thought that too.

randman21
12-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Wow, at first I really misunderstood the first part of the sentence, in a wrong way :D

Anyway, I would be glad to hear some new material aswell!
I didn't.:( I wonder what this says about me...

I'm not some machine that can just be turned on to start cranking out new songs randy. ;)
Yes, you are. You just take a while to warm up. I guess it's been about the same amount of time since we put something out, but well I said it first, so I'll be impatiently waiting. :rolleyes:

01-07-2009, 07:16 AM
this music is cool

_Lost_
01-07-2009, 07:21 AM
hey, thanks a lot!

MoonTan™
01-08-2009, 03:21 AM
I See Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe How is Blargh Going?
(yeah thats right, dont tell noboby)

_Lost_
01-08-2009, 04:22 PM
I See Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe How is Blargh Going?
(yeah thats right, dont tell noboby)

for a moment there, i was like... "who the fuck...??" but now i get it. :)

which blargh are you talking about? there are many under that name.

randman21
01-08-2009, 05:34 PM
for a moment there, i was like... "who the fuck...??" but now i get it. :)

Hahaha, same here, except for the part about now getting it.

_Lost_
01-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Hahaha, same here, except for the part about now getting it.

i believe it is a secret

randman21
01-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Oh...:(

Welcome anyway MoonTan!

MoonTan™
01-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Yeah Thanks

The blargh im talking about...

The one u said ilovellamas writ for you.

_Lost_
01-08-2009, 06:39 PM
OH YEAH! I haven't been working on it actually. I downloaded a midi drum machine type thing so i could work on it, but then i got distracted by another new song and the bbs awards.

MoonTan™
01-08-2009, 06:53 PM
OH YEAH! I haven't been working on it actually. I downloaded a midi drum machine type thing so i could work on it, but then i got distracted by another new song and the bbs awards.

Always with the distractions huh

I get distracted really easy when i write songs, im also short tempered, not a good thing for producing music, especially when everything i end up doing sounds like a train wreck.

Anyway get back to that blargh, it sounded good...

_Lost_
01-08-2009, 07:25 PM
haha... but your playing is about a million times better than mine is now and you're the age that i was when i started playing regularly.

and i will at some point. there are about a hundred things that i've been saying i'll do that i haven't done yet.

MoonTan™
01-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Awww my playings not that good, im actually playing drums more than im playing guitar these days, just trying somthing new.....

how long have you been playing guitar for?

_Lost_
01-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Awww my playings not that good, im actually playing drums more than im playing guitar these days, just trying somthing new.....

since before i was your age...

something between 5 and 6 years, but there was a two year period where i basically didn't touch the guitar until last fall.

randman21
01-08-2009, 08:03 PM

No, your guitar playing is excellent.;) And I've been playing for 5 years, since right after I turned 18.

Llamas
01-08-2009, 08:48 PM
I didn't write nuthin' fer no one!!! You should make both your new songs into one! It'd be all "epic" and stuff. :P

Moontan, who are you?

_Lost_
01-08-2009, 09:48 PM
I didn't write nuthin' fer no one!!! You should make both your new songs into one! It'd be all "epic" and stuff. :P
lol. yeah... you just gave me assistance...

Moontan, who are you?
As I sez b4, iz a secret!

Llamas
01-08-2009, 09:49 PM
lol. yeah... you just gave me assistance...

As I sez b4, iz a secret!

1. Correct.
2. Uhh I don't recall this, but okay.

_Lost_
01-08-2009, 10:07 PM
2. Uhh I don't recall this, but okay.
iz on teh 1st pg. i tellz randy iz a secret.

Llamas
01-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Sorry, I gloss over the posts from boring members. :cool:

_Lost_
01-08-2009, 10:11 PM
:( :( :( :(

MoonTan™
01-08-2009, 11:10 PM
since before i was your age...

something between 5 and 6 years, but there was a two year period where i basically didn't touch the guitar until last fall.

Hmm thats pretty much the same for me, i got a guitar in 2005, but it didnt interest me untill 2007, thats when i got my good guitar

so technically ive been playing guitar for 2 years

_Lost_
01-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Hmm thats pretty much the same for me, i got a guitar in 2005, but it didnt interest me untill 2007, thats when i got my good guitar

so technically ive been playing guitar for 2 years

two years and you are already better than me... :(

MoonTan™
01-08-2009, 11:18 PM
two years and you are already better than me... :(

Yeah well my dad plays guitar so he tought be chords and i learnt the rest, i actually learn alot from my mate, who does lead guitar in our band.

And your a great guitarist, most people sound worse on there recordings then they actually are, i get nervious when i record so i stuff up easier........

_Lost_
01-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Yeah well my dad plays guitar so he tought be chords and i learnt the rest, i actually learn alot from my mate, who does lead guitar in our band.

And your a great guitarist, most people sound worse on there recordings then they actually are, i get nervious when i record so i stuff up easier........

i learned a lot of the chords that i knew early on from my dad. because of him, i can just about play any Who song, but i didn't learn much more from him.

MoonTan™
01-08-2009, 11:42 PM
The who?, wow thats cool, yeah my dad tried to teach me the blues, i stuck with that for a while but then started playing offspring, thus making me an excellent rythim guitarist lol.

But Im starting to learn solos and stuff so now we both do solos (in the band)

_Lost_
01-08-2009, 11:49 PM
The who?, wow thats cool, yeah my dad tried to teach me the blues, i stuck with that for a while but then started playing offspring, thus making me an excellent rythim guitarist lol.

But Im starting to learn solos and stuff so now we both do solos (in the band)

in rock, i can do nothing but rhythm, but when it comes to the more mellow finger picked stuff, i tend to have a wider range of stuff i can pull off.

_Lost_
01-15-2009, 02:40 PM
3 songs in progress:

http://www.savefile.com/files/1966465
http://savefile.com/files/1951459
http://savefile.com/files/1957509

Just posting 'em cause i haven't posted anything in so long. These are just skeletons of songs. well 'new song 2' just needs lyrics. 'na na na na' just has a melody and guitar, 'blargh' is just a guitar part... i think thats the version with the bad drum sample in it.

MoonTan™
01-15-2009, 02:58 PM
Na Na Na Na Sounds Great :)

Nice Chords, it has a good solo too

_Lost_
01-15-2009, 03:35 PM
thanks joel! randman is gonna make a drum track for me so i can make this a complete song. I keep trying to start on lyrics for it, but every time i sit down to work, i get interrupted.

MoonTan™
01-15-2009, 04:30 PM
but every time i sit down to work, i get interrupted.

Story of my life.......

Free?
01-16-2009, 12:05 PM
I wish you would do some non-acoustic songs as well.

Btw, is rafrag cover album done already? If so, I'm burning with desire to give it a listen!
EDIT: Nvm, I checked the thread and it looks that I found my answer lol.

_Lost_
01-16-2009, 04:49 PM
I wish you would do some non-acoustic songs as well.

Btw, is rafrag cover album done already? If so, I'm burning with desire to give it a listen!
EDIT: Nvm, I checked the thread and it looks that I found my answer lol.

na na na na is electric.

_Lost_
01-21-2009, 03:58 PM
I got bored today and did a cover of Never Too Late by Three Days Grace (http://www.savefile.com/files/1976338)

Please ignore the 150 flat notes... I was just bored... thought i might as well share it... my voice is not well suited for this song.

Llamas
01-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Oooh I know this song. It's weird to hear it without the raspy voice, haha. Sounds nice!

randman21
01-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Awww, nice! I forgot how awesome you sound when you belt out the high notes. I don't particularly like or dislike this song, but this version makes it sound less generic/boring than the original. I say well done!

_Lost_
01-21-2009, 07:43 PM
aww thanks guys. It sounds kind of painful to me... ha.

i really just like the opening part on the guitar. i like playing it.

_Lost_
01-26-2009, 03:48 PM
Shut up Randy! I know its been almost two weeks!

Stay (http://www.savefile.com/files/1982666)

I was living everyday
Never knowing what life’s about
Drifting listlessly away

You changed my life today
I’m glad i chose to stay
Feeling special in every way

I’m so glad that you’re still here
You very nearly lost your way
You make my problems disappear

It comes down on me
It rains down on me
And you make it disappear

When I’m sinking
When I’m drifting
Then you bring me back to earth

I’m feeling down
I’m gonna drown
Feel like I’m digging my own grave

But when you’re here
I keep you near
I feel I could fly away

What if I had been too late
If you had gone away
If we hadn’t said good bye

God was standing by our sides
He felt that you should stay
You should stay
Please stay
Don’t go away

Cannot sleep
Lost my voice
Left me here
Run away

Cannot breathe
Fall apart
Useless now
Broken heart

You changed my life today
I’m glad you chose to stay
Feeling special in every way

Alison
01-26-2009, 04:12 PM
Oh...wow. I'm very impressed:)

Free?
01-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Na-na-na-na-nice... It seems that there's a little echo in vocals which makes it sound kinda retro, like The Gaslight Anthem.
The guy who you wrote this song about must feel very special ;)

_Lost_
01-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Haha. He does.

(I know you were half joking, but I just had to say it.)

Edit: Thanks Alison. :)

randman21
01-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Shut up Randy! I know its been almost two weeks!

Yeah. Some people just aren't as motivated as I am. I can't blame your for that.:p

Na-na-na-na-nice...
lmao, this is exactly what I said when I heard the first draft of it! I guess great minds think alike.

I'll download and listen in a couple of minutes.

randman21
01-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Okay well, awesome! What a nice introduction into the world of electric music. A very seamless effort, though there's no surprise here. "I See" took me a while to get used to, but I instantly love this one. It may end up being my fave and being stuck in my head SIX times :P

Oh, and I think the guy should be okay for a good while after hearing this.:)

_Lost_
01-26-2009, 07:02 PM
haha. thanks randy! coming from you that means a lot. :)

And god do i hope so.

darea
01-27-2009, 04:01 AM
"Stay" is a cool song, I like it!:)

ad8
01-27-2009, 10:35 AM
I like it. The guitar sounds smooth, your voice is beautiful as ever. The electric guitar and the drums bring in lots of energy. The only thing I find a bit irritating is that last note of the guitar solo. But in general, it's a very good song.

_Lost_
01-27-2009, 12:12 PM
The only thing I find a bit irritating is that last note of the guitar solo.

It was sposed to be. It grates on my nerves as well, but that was intentional.

I feel almost dirty for admitting that.

EDIT: I think I need to rerecord the solo part. I just realized how much less painful the last note is compared to the original recording. I think I just messed up at the end and didn't really realize it. Its supposed to be higher and more out of tune. I've got to add in some stuff anyway.

T-6005
01-28-2009, 11:14 AM
The guitar sound annoys me on Stay, and I can't figure out if it's the tone or because your guitar is out of tune.

Which is really too bad, because I like the way you're using your voice and the rhythm of the song. I think I'd like this song a lot if the guitar sounded a little better.

I like the solo, too - it's a good guitar sound, and maybe if you let that last note fade away instead of cutting it off it would sound like you wanted?

I still think I See is your best song. It's pretty great, and the chick rock vibe I mentioned a while ago - in the chorus - gives it a better form to identify with.

_Lost_
01-28-2009, 11:36 AM
It was really frustrating when I was recording. I'd tune, check the harmonics, play it and it'd be fine, but it sounded out on the computer after i recorded it every time and since i wanted the super bright clean guitar, I couldn't hide it with distortion.

_Lost_
03-12-2009, 04:08 PM
damn its been a long time since i posted anything. I'm currently working on a song though. hopefully i will have a semi-complete acoustic version for you guys soon. i want to do it electric though when i do a final version i think. its called unwanted. expected soon you guys

_Lost_
03-12-2009, 05:35 PM
I lied.

Unwanted

every day, feels just like yesterday
I’m trying hard to breathe
left alone, just don’t know where to go
lost without a peep
hope with out faith
night without dream
dark turned into day
life without love
gone without going
fear the passing day

we are the unwanted
going through the paces
No one else in this world
can see it like we see
never sleep, holding our hands
you us guide eternally

step inside, there’s nowhere else to hide
acceptance is what we yearn
tried so hard, we played that stupid part
there’s still so much to learn

we are the unwanted
going through the paces
can see it like we see
you us guide eternally

every day, feels just like yesterday
I’m trying hard to breathe
left alone, just don’t know where to go
lost without a peep
hope with out faith
night without dream
dark turned into day
life without love
gone without going
fear the passing day

we are the unwanted
going through the paces
can see it like we see
you us guide eternally

http://www.savefile.com/files/2037859

Keep in mind that this is super rough and i plan to rerecord it next week when i get a chance.

Llamas
03-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Sounds good. :)

Llamas
03-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Why is this thread rated one star??

Outerspaceman21
03-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Why is this thread rated one star??

I fixed that... sorta.

Hey, rad lyrics. Can't wait to hear them in a song.

randman21
03-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Hey, rad lyrics. Can't wait to hear them in a song.
Heh, if you couldn't wait, you probably would've clicked the link in that post with the lyrics. ;)

Fuck, I really really like this! The main chord progression is really hot, and sounds almost like one of those non-traditional grunge progressions (I have an idea for a simple lead part in the end of the intro). The rhythm of the vocals in the verse is so fucking weird and awesome. It really works. And, of course, the melody is great. Nicely done.

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 03:17 AM
Heh, if you couldn't wait, you probably would've clicked the link in that post with the lyrics. ;)

Fuck, I really really like this! The main chord progression is really hot, and sounds almost like one of those non-traditional grunge progressions (I have an idea for a simple lead part in the end of the intro). The rhythm of the vocals in the verse is so fucking weird and awesome. It really works. And, of course, the melody is great. Nicely done.

ONMG YAYA!!!!

i like wierd... you record and send it okay?

randman21
03-13-2009, 07:14 AM
ONMG YAYA!!!!

i like wierd... you record and send it okay?
Err, I've forgotten it. :o

But I think it's simple enough that I'll remember it before too long. I do recall it being a sound that works best electric, so I'd have to contribute. :D

EDIT: I have no idea why I said that. You have an electric...

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm eager to hear it.

metalmania
03-13-2009, 04:19 PM
muahahahhahaaa for this thread

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 04:20 PM
whaaat ?

metalmania
03-13-2009, 04:23 PM
nevermind.just nevermind 'cause this thread is comic 4 me .goodbye

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 04:44 PM
why? you've gotta explain yourself. please?

Thomas
03-13-2009, 04:49 PM
http://www.savefile.com/files/2037859

So I tried downloading like I promised I would last night (if you even remember, you were pretty gone at that point) but all I got when I opened the file was a bunch of html gobblety-gook. i r teh sadz. :(

EDIT: also, metalmania, you are an imbecile. Get yourself and your worthless posts out of quality threads.

metalmania
03-13-2009, 04:50 PM
thanx really thanx ! but my explain is just for me(for myspace) .maybe next!

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 05:00 PM
here you go thomas:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OYFJP6B5

I had forgotten that we talked last night. i don't know what we talked about except snow because i mentioned to llamas on aim about it.

metalmania
03-13-2009, 05:05 PM
myspace bless you all :D

Thomas
03-13-2009, 05:08 PM
here you go thomas:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OYFJP6B5

I had forgotten that we talked last night. i don't know what we talked about except snow because i mentioned to llamas on aim about it.

Sweet. Thanks. :)

Facebook still has the last part of our conversation saved if you look. You were pretty hilarious.

EDIT: Upon listening to your music, I got a boner.

But seriously, your voice really surprised me. I was like, whoa. Did you used to sing in choir in high school? I wish I knew more about guitar to comment on that, but I thought the rhythms of your guitar parts made interesting contrasts with your vocal lines. If you lived about 3 time zones west, we'd totally have to start a band.

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 05:16 PM
myspace bless you all :D

i still don't understand whats so funny.

metalmania
03-13-2009, 05:23 PM
so nevermind it ;)

MoonTan™
03-13-2009, 05:36 PM
so nevermind it ;)

Your wierd, but you like MetallicA so i guess that puts you in my good books.

Anway, KD, your music is still awesome, I have most of your stuff of my iPod so yeah..

metalmania
03-13-2009, 05:39 PM
Your wierd, but you like MetallicA so i guess that puts you in my good books.

Anway, KD, your music is still awesome, I have most of your stuff of my iPod so yeah..
hm maybe but i like your avatar too.so kill em all ;)

MoonTan™
03-13-2009, 05:45 PM
hm maybe but i like your avatar too.so kill em all ;)

hells yeah Kill 'em all REAL OLD SCHOOL THRASH!!!!
no life till leather motherfucker!

metalmania
03-13-2009, 05:48 PM
hells yeah Kill 'em all REAL OLD SCHOOL THRASH!!!!
no life till leather motherfucker!
yeah man and im the fan of 'tallicA.'tallicA joins this earth

MoonTan™
03-13-2009, 05:52 PM
yeah man and im the fan of 'tallicA.'tallicA joins this earth

Hell yeah you should make a 'tallica thread!!!!!
or a group, yeah i'll make a group and invite you and we can talk about 'TALLICA!!!!!!!

metalmania
03-13-2009, 05:59 PM
Hell yeah you should make a 'tallica thread!!!!!
or a group, yeah i'll make a group and invite you and we can talk about 'TALLICA!!!!!!!
hehe hetfield is using the idiom of 'tallica sometimes ,so METALLICA rulzzzz until LOAD album like "fire,to begin whipin dance of the dead,blackened is ....."

Llamas
03-13-2009, 06:22 PM
Signs that you've hit the rock bottom of patheticness:

#349 - You actively derail someone's thread about their own music.
Additional sign of: jealousy over the fact that they are spending their time making something creative and interesting, while your time is spent making retarded posts.

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 06:37 PM
Signs that you've hit the rock bottom of patheticness:

#349 - You actively derail someone's thread about their own music.
Sign of: jealousy over the fact that they are spending their time making something creative and interesting, while your time is spent making retarded posts.

*loves you*

<3 <3 <3 !!!

Outerspaceman21
03-13-2009, 07:14 PM

Ah shit, I didn't even see that... I'm retarded.

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Ah shit, I didn't even see that... I'm retarded.

no, don't worry, we've done it many times in randy's thread. it happens.

Llamas
03-13-2009, 07:43 PM
*loves you*

<3 <3 <3 !!!

I tell it like it is. :)

PS: <3

randman21
03-13-2009, 10:40 PM
(if you even remember, you were pretty gone at that point)

Facebook still has the last part of our conversation saved if you look. You were pretty hilarious.

What the eff? I missed it AGAIN? I was around all that night, just not on facebook. I choose to take this one personally. :(:(

Hehe, I like how Thomas and I had the same first question upon first hearing your voice.

Also, have you guys seriously failed to see that metalmania is laughing at Lost for having a myspace? It's glaringly obvious, equally as lame.

Superdope
03-14-2009, 09:54 AM
What the eff? I missed it AGAIN? I was around all that night, just not on facebook. I choose to take this one personally. :(:(

Hehe, I like how Thomas and I had the same first question upon first hearing your voice.

Also, have you guys seriously failed to see that metalmania is laughing at Lost for having a myspace? It's glaringly obvious, equally as lame.

Well, you know... Myspace is, like, the epitome of capitalism, man.

P.S. I <3 Unwanted

Outerspaceman21
03-14-2009, 10:24 AM
no, don't worry, we've done it many times in randy's thread. it happens.

Yeah, I listened to it. It was rad, man.

_Lost_
03-14-2009, 07:38 PM

poor randy. i really did keep looking for your name to pop up. that was the only night i made it to my computer. you can look up my posts from that night too. and now i get his posts. randy you are unusually good at making sense of nonsensicle posts.

lol you did, didn't you?! hahaha. and to answer for curiosity's sake, i did choir in church from the time i learned to talk till i was ten or so. then i did choir in elementary school. in highschool i did the musicals which is its own kind of training, and my senior year i took voice lessons. I've also done competitive stuff, so i really have had a lot of training. The guitar playing itself in that recording is shit cause i was using the crappy mic (i was playing loudly to make up for this so it sounds awful) and just recording it to have it so i could listen and work on it. I'll do it better next week once i've rested up a bit and recovered from this spring break. ;)

I'm glad you guys like it!!!! <3<3

Llamas
03-15-2009, 05:19 AM
I understnad what he was doing bot the real point was that he was deraiing the threa dby being a complet assshole so that is what I chose t point out okay?: I don't really care what he was trying to do in the meatnime because he's still a dickehad and I do not like him.