SK8rocka
11-14-2008, 12:09 PM
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hJTYBtWDs&feature=related

hahaha so random, they get outta the plane its like they get piled with ppls

haha noodles " wait i gotta smoke"

hahahahahaha

~|Vredina|~
11-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Awesome vid! But I think it's already been posted before, in some media thread...

Kennytar
11-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Well, havent seen it :)

Thanks, SK8rocka!

Greg makes funny faces :cool:

~|Vredina|~
11-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Well, havent seen it :)

Thanks, SK8rocka!

Greg makes funny faces :cool:

Also Dex is smoking there! :eek:

Kennytar
11-14-2008, 12:30 PM
Yeah, I noticed too! Bad, Dex!!!

RODNEYMULLEN
11-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Man, i feel bad for them. All the fans were like attacking them. They looked pissed kinda, mostly noodles.

the_real_potomek
11-14-2008, 12:35 PM
hahaha, cool video:D
but I'm jealous now, I also want to meet them somewhere!:p

hangovered
11-14-2008, 12:48 PM
too bad somewhere is not in Poland for a long time...I'm not sure if I'd have enough courage to just walk to them and ask for making photos and so on...well,I'm shy:o

the_real_potomek
11-14-2008, 12:55 PM
too bad somewhere is not in Poland for a long time...I'm not sure if I'd have enough courage to just walk to them and ask for making photos and so on...well,I'm shy:o

hello, another Polish fan:D I like your screen name:D
I'm also shy but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't ask them for photo and autograph, I don't want even to imagine that I could just waste such occasion!:p

hangovered
11-14-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm also shy but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't ask them for photo and autograph, I don't want even to imagine that I could just waste such occasion!:p

Well,then we shoud wait on the airport together-you'll be the one who ask and I'll be the one who takes photos;)
On this vid they really look a bit pissed,but it shouldn't be suprise for them that fans attacked:D

F@ BANKZ
11-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Sadly the sound does not work on my computer, so I can't really say much about the video. All the same, OH HELL YES!!

Tijs
11-14-2008, 01:53 PM
The audio's hardly interesting. Just a bit of noise and a little bit of 'hi - thank you' kind of talk going on the background.

Anyway, am I the only one who feels a bit guilty after watching these kind of videos? I feel like I'm invading their moment of peace and privacy somehow.

cool 2 hate 681
11-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Man, i feel bad for them. All the fans were like attacking them. They looked pissed kinda, mostly noodles.

i bet they hate having a camera shoved in their face everytime they go to the airport

i mean if you get them to sign something why do you need to record it :confused:

F@ BANKZ
11-14-2008, 02:50 PM
The audio's hardly interesting. Just a bit of noise and a little bit of 'hi - thank you' kind of talk going on the background.

Anyway, am I the only one who feels a bit guilty after watching these kind of videos? I feel like I'm invading their moment of peace and privacy somehow.

Hmm..

No, you're not alone. At least, now that you bring it up.

Blackball_
11-14-2008, 02:53 PM

a little bit. i hate coming through airports only to get absolutely hounded by taxi drivers and people selling hotel rooms... but adding the fact they all knew my name and wanted their picture with me.. would suck. bad.

jacknife737
11-14-2008, 02:58 PM
i bet they hate having a camera shoved in their face everytime they go to the airport

i mean if you get them to sign something why do you need to record it :confused:

This. What happened to just having memories? Why do we need to record everything we do?

F@ BANKZ
11-14-2008, 03:03 PM
This. What happened to just having memories? Why do we need to record everything we do?

This.

I suggest we take inspiration from the 'play Lightning Rod' thread, and contrive the greatest online sympathy thread that we possibly can do.

KHWHD
11-14-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm honestly not sure how I'd react if I saw them at the airport. Saying one thing and actually seeing them in person though are 2 completely different things. I'd like to say I'd ask them if I could get their autographs and take pics., but in reality I think I'd probably either pass out or start screaming like a little girl.

Oh, and I thought Dexter quit smoking a long time ago. :confused:

Camilamazed
11-14-2008, 04:54 PM
The people in that video pissed the hell out of me. If there is something I hate about fans is when they try to fuck up other fans.

A bunch of people at the Brazilian boards was trying to get together to meet the band at the airport-hotel. They posted a wrong arriving time so they could be the only ones to see the band.

And what bugs me the most is that only one of the people I know to be a FAN. The others just a bunch of curious friends. :mad:

SK8rocka
11-14-2008, 06:01 PM
whoa i never realaised how young warren fitgerrald is...........

hes got cool hair, that cool

NOTE: now all we need is some backstage and studio videos and my life will be complete

come out swinging
11-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Im like wtf, Dexter smoking? At least hes not like Noodles;)

I hate phony people! Don't ever be someone else. Be yourself.

Stylie
11-14-2008, 07:29 PM
whoa i never realaised how young warren fitgerrald is...........

hes got cool hair, that cool

Huh? I think you mean Andrew Freeman. ^^

Budzy
11-14-2008, 07:41 PM

Yeah. But if I saw them at the airport I'd probably do the same, but they didn't look very happy at all.

Dexter_italy
11-14-2008, 11:46 PM
Yeah. But if I saw them at the airport I'd probably do the same, but they didn't look very happy at all.

maybe they jus woken up when arrived there...they had a show the night before, and for sure they didn't go to bed immediately after ;) they were probably just tired, but they know they are famous peolple, and fans there weren't so annoying.

hangovered
11-14-2008, 11:46 PM
The people in that video pissed the hell out of me. If there is something I hate about fans is when they try to fuck up other fans.

A bunch of people at the Brazilian boards was trying to get together to meet the band at the airport-hotel. They posted a wrong arriving time so they could be the only ones to see the band.

And what bugs me the most is that only one of the people I know to be a FAN. The others just a bunch of curious friends. :mad:

How do you know that?Was I watching vid inattentively? And if it's true, they are real fuckers...

Rutegard
11-15-2008, 01:43 AM
after taking picture with that yellow girl, dexter says to one "fan" don't play it that way, any idea why he does say that?!?

RonWelty
11-15-2008, 02:43 AM
i donīt think they're unhappy...they're just tired.

Kennytar
11-15-2008, 06:00 AM
after taking picture with that yellow girl, dexter says to one "fan" don't play it that way, any idea why he does say that?!?

IF I'm correct then one of the fans said "Don't play Hit That" and Dex didnt understand that first and then he asked "Play? Oh, don't play Hit That" More or less :)

Blackball_
11-15-2008, 06:15 AM
IF I'm correct then one of the fans said "Don't play Hit That" and Dex didnt understand that first and then he asked "Play? Oh, don't play Hit That" More or less :)

hahaha

i hate hit that as much as anybody but thats an arseholeish thing to say.

fuckin hilarious though.

mrs_hollandova
11-15-2008, 06:19 AM
hahaha

i hate hit that as much as anybody but thats an arseholeish thing to say.

fuckin hilarious though.

Hit that is not bad, only the video is... shit.

Blitzkrieg Bop
11-15-2008, 09:27 AM
I think the band just looks tired ... they should have expected that there would be fans when they got off the plane. I am sure that this is not the first time they were mobbed at the airport. They are professionals and this is part of what they do. Anyway, they handled this situation very well, I think.

Rutegard
11-15-2008, 11:21 AM

oh really?? ahah sounds cool that way :p yeah don't play hit that then :)

RageAndLov
11-15-2008, 12:45 PM
as many other said, they looked a bit bothered. i heard one of the fans asking dexter not to play hit that, but mota instead :P

Rutegard
11-15-2008, 12:50 PM
as many other said, they looked a bit bothered. i heard one of the fans asking dexter not to play hit that, but mota instead :P

a lil bit? ehehehehe u funny guy

well dex was like.."please let me get out of here!!"

SK8rocka
11-15-2008, 01:00 PM
hhahahahahahahaha

they we dying on the inside, warren want attention but nobody liked him.

i like him, he has cool hair

Free?
11-15-2008, 01:15 PM
hhahahahahahahaha

Dude, there was no Warren in that video. I'm surprised that you don't recognize Mr Freeman.

Kitten
11-15-2008, 04:03 PM

No Tijs, you are not the only one, I feel kinda sorry for them. They just got off a plane and then they get accosted by fans. From personal experience, the first thing I want after getting off a long flight is coffee. God help anyone that gets in my way.

Stylie
11-15-2008, 05:51 PM
hhahahahahahahaha

This is the second time I quote you - it is not Warren, it is Freeman in that video. ôÔ

SK8rocka
11-15-2008, 05:55 PM
This is the second time I quote you - it is not Warren, it is Freeman in that video. ôÔ

sorry, what does warren look like then?

i heardz it was warren

cool 2 hate 681
11-15-2008, 07:07 PM
http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/offspringjapantour2008/hhh.jpg

jacknife737
11-15-2008, 09:11 PM
Hello Kitty FTW

Camilamazed
11-16-2008, 12:06 AM
The guys are not mad. They're just tired. We all know how tiring traveling by plane is. Well, at least I think so.

Aria
11-16-2008, 03:25 AM

I'm shy too.. but I sure will be grinning from ear to ear if i were to bump into them...which will never happen anyway =(
And yea, Dex was smoking..
And if I were to go spontaneous and go up to them, I'd hug Dex and never let go. Haha!

Aria
11-16-2008, 03:27 AM
The guys are not mad. They're just tired. We all know how tiring traveling by plane is. Well, at least I think so.

Yep, i guess it's true. They're tired.... and kind of bored of having to sign and smile all the time.. haha! I'd get bored if i'm them.

renato piquette
11-17-2008, 09:09 PM
i thought that Dexter didnīt smoked

RageAndLov
11-18-2008, 05:05 AM
i thought that Dexter didnīt smoked

he needed some heavy shit after all the fans being stuck in his face

Camilamazed
11-18-2008, 07:10 AM
How do you know that?Was I watching vid inattentively? And if it's true, they are real fuckers...

There's a brazilian forum. And the jerks posted just to fuck with other fans.

:mad:

dr.vanessa
11-18-2008, 09:03 AM
http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/offspringjapantour2008/hhh.jpg

ohhhhhh i ♥♥♥♥ LUV this guitar:):):p

Rutegard
11-18-2008, 11:01 AM
he needed some heavy shit after all the fans being stuck in his face

well, i was going to say this....but u were WAY FASTER

iPunk247
12-11-2008, 07:37 PM
ohhhhhh i ♥♥♥♥ LUV this guitar:):):p

♥♥♥♥ hello kitty = hardcore kitty !!! :D

SweetTatyana
12-18-2008, 07:28 PM
How did they know flight times? and yeah feel bad watching those videos and stuff online, it's so invasive, people need their privacy and just time to float around and be grumpy if they want, no matter who they are.

Rutegard
12-19-2008, 03:26 AM
How did they know flight times? and yeah feel bad watching those videos and stuff online, it's so invasive, people need their privacy and just time to float around and be grumpy if they want, no matter who they are.

they didn't

that's why they had to wait, and wait and wait...