PDA

View Full Version : Pete Wentz to appear on Larry King Live

cool 2 hate 681
11-14-2008, 09:24 PM
Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz is scheduled to appear on Larry King Live November 14th to discuss the results of Proposition 8, the bill that repealed the law that allowed gay marriage in California. He will be part of a group that includes Cynthia Nixon, Joy Behar, Mayor Gavin Newsome, and Rev. Jim Garlow.

The show airs on CNN at 9pm EST. More details available here.

http://www.punknews.org/article/31260

jacknife737
11-14-2008, 09:39 PM
What qualifications does that man have to discuss gay a lesbian rights? His opinion holds no more worth then if they brought in some random guy off the street.

WebDudette
11-14-2008, 10:09 PM
He is famous and kinda queer?

Autonomist
11-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Why the fuck would anyone give a shit about anything Pete Wentz has to say? Is there something significant about him I don't know?

Apathy
11-14-2008, 10:55 PM
In related news, Fall Out Boy's drummer just had a total bitchfit at my work two hours ago.

He's from Menomonee Falls and he used to work at the Marcus Cinemas there. Now he comes into Marcus like once a month. They went to see James Bond, and they showed up late so they didn't get good seats. Then they came out and were extremely upset that they didn't get good seats.

When I say they, I mean him and his posse that he always comes with. Which usually consists of 1~2 scene girls 2~3 skanky girls and 3~5 scene guys.

He was on his phone repeating the phrase "This is so ridiculous" over and over.

You'd think that someone with so much money could get somewhere on time. Or at least stop hanging around Menomonee Falls.

WebDudette
11-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Coincidentally, I'm listening to Fall Out Boy right now.

cool 2 hate 681
11-14-2008, 11:09 PM
he was not on the show i was looking forward to see him debate the 2 reverend's they had on

Tyler Durden
11-14-2008, 11:19 PM
What qualifications does that man have to discuss gay a lesbian rights? His opinion holds no more worth then if they brought in some random guy off the street.

People are interested to hear what he has to say because he's known for being bi, and he's famous. Public interest = ratings = money.

NGNM85
11-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Fall Out Boy totally sucks. They're just a commercialized bastardization of punk rock.