2. The Hell Song
3. Fat Lip
4. We're All To Blame
5. Walking Disaster
6. In Too Deep
7. Pieces
8. Underclass Hero
9. Motivation
10. Makes No Difference (Alternate/Re-recording)
11. With Me
12. Handle This
13. Over My Head (Better Off Dead)
14. Pain For Pleasure
15. Always
16. The Hell Song (Live)
17. Motivation (Live)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/itninv

KyleW
11-27-2008, 05:52 AM
Grr... stupid college blocked the link. Is this an official Greatest Hits that will come out?

Jakebert
11-27-2008, 07:53 AM
Am I the only one who's convinced that RODNEYMULLEN works for Sum 41? Seeing as he only comes here to post Sum 41 news..

Gustavo
11-27-2008, 08:03 AM
I heard there would be a live version of Subject To Change :(
What a shame there's not.

0r4ng3
11-27-2008, 08:30 AM
Am I the only one who's convinced that RODNEYMULLEN works for Sum 41? Seeing as he only comes here to post Sum 41 news..
To be fair, if he worked for them, he wouldn't have made the album available for download.

Bipolar Bear
11-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Nice compilation

with me shouldn't be on there though

SaiKYoU
11-27-2008, 03:08 PM
so, they're finally accepting they're no longer SUM41...

RODNEYMULLEN
11-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Grr... stupid college blocked the link. Is this an official Greatest Hits that will come out?

Yeah, it official, it came out today. It's japan only though.

That would be pretty cool, but no. I'm just a big sum 41 fan. Which is weird that i know so much shit about them cause there only my 3rd favorite band behind offspring and bad religion. And thats not true, i barely talk about sum 41 on these forums, just only on the topics about them.

Llamas
11-27-2008, 08:42 PM
I don't mind Sum 41, but this seems silly to me. They were never very popular, and the only song most people know is Fat Lip. Anyone who knows more of their stuff probably already has their albums and doesn't need this... I just think greatest hits albums are for bands that actually have many HITS, rather than one hit and some other singles.

jacknife737
11-28-2008, 12:47 AM
I don't mind Sum 41, but this seems silly to me. They were never very popular, and the only song most people know is Fat Lip. Anyone who knows more of their stuff probably already has their albums and doesn't need this... I just think greatest hits albums are for bands that actually have many HITS, rather than one hit and some other singles.

Although i totally agree that this is unnesecarry and stupid; regarding popularity, it depends where you live. Sum 41 are huge in Canada, and i'm assuming even bigger in Japan.

dff_punk
11-28-2008, 12:50 AM
Wasn't there also a DVD disc included?

Bipolar Bear
12-01-2008, 08:06 PM
yeah, in canada they're extremely popular
if you're not happy don't buy it, how about that?
should only popular bands exist? isn't this supposed to be a punk board
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT
ANARCHY bzzzzzt im a bumblebeetle

Llamas
12-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Although i totally agree that this is unnesecarry and stupid; regarding popularity, it depends where you live. Sum 41 are huge in Canada, and i'm assuming even bigger in Japan.

Yeah, that's true. I'm just predisposed to dislike greatest hits... I think they're sooo overdone. Bands that have over 10 albums, sure. Sum 41 has what, 5 albums (if you count their EP, which barely should count because there's nothing on there that could be considered a "hit")? Nothing against Sum 41 here... it's not as bad as when Creed did a greatest hits for their three albums. I just kind of hate greatest hits releases unless you're a really established, famous band with a lot of albums that the general population is just never going to collect. Queen... Rolling Stones... Bob Dylan... U2... Beatles... they need greatest hits albums, cause no way am I going to buy all like 20 of their albums, hahaha.