PDA

View Full Version : So I heard this thing about bush...

Jaytard
11-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Said that when He leaves the white house he's going to make his money by speaking...

...Yeah play on your strengths eh George?

LosingStreak
11-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Oh my god. Why wont he just fucking go away?

wheelchairman
11-28-2008, 09:09 AM
Bill Clinton, Al Gore, they both did the same thing afterwards. It's an easy way to make money. It doesn't mean he'll be in any particular spot light except local news.

It's better than Bob Dole.

Cock Joke
11-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Honestly, I'd imagine that he'd be looking forward to never having to make speeches again. It's like when the camera's pointing at him he's all frozen solid & like stage fright. It is uncomfortable to watch and there's just no excuse for him to be like that after a full 8 years of presidency. Holy mother of feces!

Smash_Returns
11-29-2008, 11:11 PM
Oh, woo and yay! We can enjoy the articulate vocabulary and highly intellectual, enlightening enunciations of G.W.B. for years to come!

Bipolar Bear
12-01-2008, 09:22 PM
George Bush

The president who staged the first preemptive strike in the history of the United States of America using the sole justification that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

Later, when no wmds were found, he fiddled with terror alerts, implied connections between Iraq and 9/11, changed the definition of the word "liberation" to "invasion", and generally deceived the American people.

George Bush constantly encourages misconceptions about the war on Iraq and John Kerry, possibly because he does not understand these things himself.

If you disagree, tell me, why DID we go to war with Iraq? Don't just say why we should have gone, or what makes sense to you (i.e. Saddam Houssein was a dictator, find out exactly what George Bush told us.

George Bush is either incredibly dumb or... no, he's just incredibly dumb.

jacknife737
12-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Bush went to Yale and is surrounded by several, fully capable and intelligent individuals; you may disagree with them on policy, but that doesn't make them stupid. He misspeaks publicly on occasion, but i am willing to bet that none of you could fair any better. I don't care for his administration and the majority of the policies that it has enacted; but it's silly to claim that he isn't intelligent.

Bipolar Bear
12-01-2008, 09:34 PM
George Bush

My motivation to continue further education of the English language so I won't ever have to suffer the embarrassment of repeating any of his grammatical errors.

"The only reason I pay attention in my english class is so I don't end up pulling a George Bush on anyone."

Jaytard
12-02-2008, 03:03 PM
George Bush

My motivation to continue further education of the English language so I won't ever have to suffer the embarrassment of repeating any of his grammatical errors.

"The only reason I pay attention in my english class is so I don't end up pulling a George Bush on anyone."

Mega lol!

xD

mrconeman
12-16-2008, 05:47 AM
Said that when He leaves the white house he's going to make his money by speaking...

...Yeah play on your strengths eh George?

I was unaware that Frankie Boyle was a member of our BBS.

metalmania
12-19-2008, 01:57 PM
bush and a shoe :D:D:D

Vera
12-19-2008, 02:05 PM
I was unaware that Frankie Boyle was a member of our BBS.

If he was, surely I'd have shagged him by now.

metalmania
12-19-2008, 02:29 PM
If he was, surely I'd have shagged him by now.nevermind him.He and he is not now in the game of policy i guess he can work in a weapon inc. now ;) but what will be death people ?how can pay the price of bloody wars? i guess he cant think these ideas ;)

WerGee
01-13-2009, 11:24 AM
by the way...
how Bush spoke really interesting sentence: ,,We are the cleverest American nation on the World!...hmm:cool:

Duskygrin
01-13-2009, 02:33 PM
I saw him on youtube, he was gesturing to the crowd and saying "the right hand doesn't know what the left hand does" and got his hands confused. Side-split-ting.

metalmania
01-13-2009, 03:58 PM
bush?hehe who was he? or who was that ?;)

Al Coholic
01-13-2009, 04:13 PM
like lol idk I trim my pubez

adombomb222
01-13-2009, 10:36 PM
George Bush
The president who staged the first preemptive strike in the history of the United States of America using the sole justification that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

Later, when no wmds were found, he fiddled with terror alerts, implied connections between Iraq and 9/11, changed the definition of the word "liberation" to "invasion", and generally deceived the American people.
[/I]

McCarthy played off the fear that all Americans shared; yet he completely lied and continued to lie when questioned.

I doubt that Bush or anyone in his administration just woke up one day and say, "Hmmm we need to start a war with Iraq, again.Ē There was a legitimate concern that Saddam could have had weapons of mass destruction. And are you going to deny that he didnít have WMDs?

Al-Anfan Campaign (1986-1989)
This predates the first Gulf War, and happens during the Iraq-Iran war.
About two hundred thousand civilians were killed; a major weapon was mustard gas, a nerve agent. Thatís a weapon of mass destruction.

Al Coholic
01-13-2009, 11:47 PM
I doubt that Bush or anyone in his administration just woke up one day and say, "Hmmm we need to start a war with Iraq, again.Ē There was a legitimate concern that Saddam could have had weapons of mass destruction. And are you going to deny that he didnít have WMDs?
Well the intelligence provided to the UN was extremely vague at best. There was never anything found by inspectors, and reports indicate that saddam had stopped his WMD projects years before 2003. And here we are over five years later, still nothin.

Thomas
01-14-2009, 12:38 AM
It's my understanding that when he's not formally speaking, or when he's speaking under little pressure, he's actually quite good. I heard about a speech of his at some dinner where he was very eleoquent and cracking funny jokes left and right. I'm sure he's a great public speaker, as long as he doesn't have ridiculous amounts of pressure that are kind of the norm when you are president.