you're gonna go far kid

kristy are yo doing ok?
why don't you get a job?
americana
i want you bad
pretty fly
the kids aren't all right
self esteem

THe gap between kristy and you're gonna go far kid is because i think i might have missed a song here, since my internet was being gay at the time
anybody knows if there was another song before Kristy i might have missed? :confused:

Gustavo
11-30-2008, 03:03 PM
shit is fucked up

It's Stuff Is Messed Up

anybody knows if there was another song before Kristy i might have missed? :confused:
No, no, you didn't miss any song ^^

sbazzone
11-30-2008, 03:06 PM
strange setlist
too many songs from americana imho

hangovered
11-30-2008, 03:12 PM
For me it was fine to Americana,after that...well,I love them whatever they play,but I hope they gonna let Pretty Fly go...

Stylie
12-01-2008, 11:00 AM
For me it was fine to Americana,after that...well,I love them whatever they play,but I hope they gonna let Pretty Fly go...

Pretty Fly away from their setlist? NO WAY! Nope, they can't remove that song...

MasteR GunneR
12-01-2008, 11:14 AM
It's not that bad live because a song like this always makes the crowd go crazy.

gijserman
12-01-2008, 11:20 AM
shit is fucked up
THe gap between kristy and you're gonna go far kid is because i think i might have missed a song here, since my internet was being gay at the time

It's Hit That

Jojan
12-01-2008, 11:31 AM
strange setlist
too many songs from americana imho

You're emo!

bouncingcoles
12-01-2008, 03:46 PM
that set list is boring as shit

one hundred punks
12-02-2008, 02:09 AM

Yup. I mean I guess I am spoiled, I have seen The Offspring about 5 times starting in 94 but that set list is boring.

the_real_potomek
12-02-2008, 02:15 AM

maybe because you didn't see it live. I was on that concert and I would never say that it was boring.

Camilamazed
12-02-2008, 07:29 AM
Well, I would complain again about the setlist but I think I won't anymore. After watching Alanis and AC/DC, I guess ity happens to all the bands. Both Alanis and AC/DC have got new CDs recently released but their setlists are pretty much filled with same old songs mixed with 3 or 4 new tracks.

So I guess I am done complaining. I won't be bothered by the setlists anymore as long as the band keeps on playing.