PDA

View Full Version : If you could hack into one of the band member's BBS accounts...

Cock Joke
12-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Which one would it be & why?

I'd hack into all of them and accept the friend requests I sent them!

Bipolar Bear
12-01-2008, 09:23 PM
greg k's BECAUSE HE HELPS ME TO BELIEVE IN UNICORNS.

SK8rocka
12-01-2008, 09:26 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good question?

2 words, Cock Joke!

Rutegard
12-02-2008, 05:02 AM
Which one would it be & why?

I'd hack into all of them and accept the friend requests I sent them!

noodles of course! the others are not funny anymore

Bipolar Bear
12-02-2008, 08:34 AM
greg k's BECAUSE HE HELPS ME TO BELIEVE IN UNICORNS.

hahaha you can continue editing my posts if it's to add insightful things like that one

no, seriously! :cool:

Little_Miss_1565
12-02-2008, 08:43 AM
hahaha you can continue editing my posts if it's to add insightful things like that one

no, seriously! :cool:

Um, what? I've edited three posts recently and none of them belonged to you. But I'm glad someone is finally noticing my handywork. :)

Bipolar Bear
12-02-2008, 08:59 AM
LITTLE_MISS is the AN ADMIRABLE PERSON, IN FACT SHE IS MY IDOL

Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; RIGHT NOW. Reason: Chicken Wings.

ad8
12-02-2008, 09:03 AM
I'd hack greg k's account since he can make more bbs members happy by posting something:D

findout5
12-02-2008, 09:33 AM
I'd enter in any of them...doesn't matter which...then, I would look at threads like this and say...MAKE BETTER THREADS!

Sofinch
12-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Hack into Noodles' account and make him member of Father Jack's group
(oh and Befriend him with me)

RonWelty
12-02-2008, 11:13 AM
I would like to hack Atom Willard's account and post a thread: " I REGRET LEAVING THE OFFSPRING" And then i will appear with my second nick PeteParada and say: Fuck you, now im here. And im fuckin loving it, so get the fuck out.

And in some darker place in Southern California a grown up man, whose dreams seem to be lost, would be in tears reading that, thinking all he's missing.

NEW OFFSPRING CONTEST: Who is that man?

PRIZE: 1 box full of that same Tshirt Dexter use EVERY CONCERT! If you name the right question WE WILL NOT CLEAN UP DEXTER'S BAD SMELL OFF THEM.

sponsored by GRINGO BANDITO

Sofinch
12-02-2008, 11:16 AM
I would like to hack Atom Willard's account and post a thread: " I REGRET LEAVING THE OFFSPRING" And then i will appear with my second nick PeteParada and say: Fuck you, now im here. And im fuckin loving it, so get the fuck out.

And in some darker place in Southern California a grown up man, whose dreams seem to be lost, would be in tears reading that, thinking all he's missing.

PRIZE: 1 box full of that same Tshirt Dexter use EVERY CONCERT! If you name the right question WE WILL NOT CLEAN UP DEXTER'S BAD SMELL OFF THEM.

three letters tell enough : QFT

Rutegard
12-02-2008, 11:20 AM
the MAN part is freaking me out...cause i was going to say DEWEY....now i just dont know...

you Ron :) is this ain't imagination, then i don't know what it is..

F@ BANKZ
12-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Who needs to hack when you can leave profile messages. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?u=7)

On the other hand I would like to post an in-depth analysis of Trust In You on Greg K's account.

RonWelty
12-02-2008, 12:06 PM
three letters tell enough : QFT
i love you!

RUtegard Don't worry! You're still the one

Sofinch
12-02-2008, 12:09 PM
i love you!

RUtegard Don't worry! You're still the one

yesss... I'm the mistress

Sofinch
12-02-2008, 12:17 PM
btw back on topic:I would hack into X-13's acoount and I would make a thread (Best Offspring drummer) in Polls
why? : Because I'm evil

Cock Joke
12-02-2008, 03:24 PM

It's Ron...no wait! IT'S BOB SAGET!!!!!!!!!! BOB FUCKING SAGET!!!!!!!

No wait, I mean Ron.

RonWelty
12-03-2008, 02:17 AM
It's Ron...no wait! IT'S BOB SAGET!!!!!!!!!! BOB FUCKING SAGET!!!!!!!

No wait, I mean Ron.

AND THE WINNER IS : THE WORLD FAMOUS COCK JOKE

- GRINGO BANDITO AND THE BAND IS AMUSED TO OFFER YOU A BOX FULL OF DEXTER's SHIRT. THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME! AND SPECIAL BONUS: You can smell Dexter on that.

Dexter was quoted saying: " I like that guy. He knows how to make me laugh. When i go to the boards, i like to see Rutegard and Cock Joke's posts. So damn FUN. Hope you like my offer. IF you want more of this shirt, i have a lot of other boxes full of them. And for all kids, Don't forget to buy GRINGO BANDITO for Christmas dinner - Turkey with Hot sauce seems nice! Why do you Think i dont cut off my hair nowadays? Because as i eat too much mexican food i stay most time in bathroom. Bye bye"

Rutegard
12-03-2008, 04:32 AM
well, what else can i say?

Ron Welty has good connections and stuff.... :)

RonWelty
12-03-2008, 04:53 AM
well, what else can i say?

Ron Welty has good connections and stuff.... :)

It's RonWelty.

Codename: OFF007

MISSION: He uses a nickname of an ex-member of the band and plays as a lovely and smart boy from a distant country, Portugal, that may be in Africa. Without leaving any trace, he search all the fans that say bad things about the band, and mostly, about him and his special skill: Have an erection only when he is performing.

Objectives:

Primary: Be the most loved member of the band

Secondary:
-Kill Cock joke and Rutegard
-Marry Tijs
-Make some REAL friends here

CONCLUSION: NOT YET

TOP SECRET

Rutegard
12-03-2008, 05:06 AM
Primary: Be the most loved member of the band

with that avatar i think you are :)

RonWelty
12-03-2008, 05:24 AM
with that avatar i think you are :)

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE DONE! Now i can drink a full bottle of GRINGO BANDIDO to celebrate

Cock Joke
12-03-2008, 08:43 AM
I've always wanted to smell Dextar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D