PDA

View Full Version : Hi

offsrx
12-03-2008, 03:11 AM
I think It would be really coool, if Offspring Would be playing on shows:

-Can't repeat

-Every song from RFRG that's not Yggfk and hammerhead

-And a lot of old great old songs that they didn't played a log time.

What do U think guys?

Tomasisko
12-03-2008, 03:23 AM
yeah it would by great but it's impossible. they would need at least 2 hours to play everything you want

randman21
12-03-2008, 03:29 AM
I think there should be stiffer penalties for not using the search button.

holland25
12-03-2008, 03:30 AM
Oh yes. I wanted to write something like that. You were faster.

Rooster
12-03-2008, 05:11 AM
Hi .

Amiralanal
12-03-2008, 05:52 AM
Yesterday i had a big pizza and a coke for dinner.

(Thanks Randman21 for getting me back up on the horse)

Dragnet
12-03-2008, 05:58 AM
Nice, so that's what you want! :D

Won't happen!

randman21
12-03-2008, 06:14 AM
Haha, no problem AA. I've got a warm feeling now.

offsrx
12-10-2008, 02:54 PM
No, i did'nt wanted to say that they play whole concert old songs, i meant if sometimes they play 1 or 2 songs per concert that are not on regular playlist...
Is it boring for them and audience to hear on every show all songs that they pay since 1994?

Budzy
12-10-2008, 04:12 PM
I woke up at 10:30 today.

RageAndLov
12-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Stop being such a bitch everybody! S/he is just expressing his opinion. He is maybe pretty new to the forum and haven't learnt all there is to know about the search button or all the rules to this forum.

And I agree with you, I'd love to hear some less played or older songs live. But they have listened to the fans prayers it would seem, because lately they have played songs like Mota and Beheaded live :)

randman21
12-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Stop being such a bitch everybody! S/he is just expressing his opinion. He is maybe pretty new to the forum and haven't learnt all there is to know about the search button or all the rules to this forum.

And I agree with you, I'd love to hear some less played or older songs live. But they have listened to the fans prayers it would seem, because lately they have played songs like Mota and Beheaded live :)
He's had 10 months to figure out how to use the search button! Plus there are the forum guidelines that every "new" member should check out. And I didn't answer the question seriously because 1) there were at least two threads on the first page about them playing older songs, making the search button not even necessary, 2) check out all the threads he's started; each one is complaining about something. Also, it has been expressed by every single person here that we'd like to hear some of the lesser-heard songs. I'm sure NO ONE disagrees. I don't mean to sound like a bitch to you offsrx. It's really not a big deal.

offsrx
12-13-2008, 06:42 PM
He's had 10 months to figure out how to use the search button! Plus there are the forum guidelines that every "new" member should check out. And I didn't answer the question seriously because 1) there were at least two threads on the first page about them playing older songs, making the search button not even necessary, 2) check out all the threads he's started; each one is complaining about something. Also, it has been expressed by every single person here that we'd like to hear some of the lesser-heard songs. I'm sure NO ONE disagrees. I don't mean to sound like a bitch to you offsrx. It's really not a big deal.

It's he, not she..
If u think my threads are retarded, fine, but then don't post anything on them!
Leave other pepole to write something if there is anybody to who wants to write something...
I AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!!
I am just discusting about some things that are not exactly clear to me, and I created this thread to be something like that campagin about offspring playing Lightning Rod! Why don't you critisise that guy? Why should i be wasting my time on forum talking about how cool are offspring and all how great they are, when everybody knows that. Anyways i just wanted to hear what other songs pepole would to offspring play... i would really loved if they start playing can't repat more often. Yes, I have created another thread amog those other 2..
Why do you care that much about this?
this is just silly thread, just a waste of cyber space, it's not a big deal at all.
It says that i am 10 moths since i have been loged in this forum, but i have been here like 2 weeks, because i don't need to be that much with pepole who are insulting me and bashing me all the time! i mean, if i am disagreeing with something that doesn't mean that i am a retard, or if i missed some discusionss that doesn't mean that you should be hostile to me.
i had been really pissed off with last time i had been created a thread, and I just know that I can't chat when 95% of pepole on the forum dislikes me, so that is why I am going to create thread anytime I want, and write in it anything I want. I don't use search button, because nobody cares on my comments.
Now tell me, what less played or old song would u be liked from them to play live?
if anyone has a video from that beheded preformance, please post link
thx

IamSam
12-13-2008, 08:54 PM
I ate a bowl of Rice Chex tonight. It was wonderful.

ad8
12-14-2008, 02:47 AM
I had 5 hours of sleep tonight, but still, there are trees outside my house.

Free?
12-14-2008, 03:14 AM
A thread named "Hi" in General Offspring Discussion.
It's a clone-thread about same thing discusses for thousandth time - what's your dream set list. You may say that's not quite accurate comparison, well, it is closer to "Your dream set-list" than to "Hi".
It's just awfully boring and irritating to see such troll-acting.
And what's the fucking point of coming to band's (which you apparently trying to teach what they should do) forum and creating of threads which are meant to piss people off here?
You felt insulted from the first post, you could show some respect to people here without starting complain wars, but your ego was ways too big to step over, so you preferred to defend your opinion against forum's community.
You can't change anything with such attitude, you literally dig your own grave here. Think about it.

Marco
12-14-2008, 04:31 AM
Me too! Had people partying here yesterday till midnight.

RageAndLov
12-14-2008, 05:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9hKpM25Fcc&feature=related

Damn! (10)

Cock Joke
12-14-2008, 05:34 PM
My cock has a rash.

Kennytar
12-15-2008, 12:33 AM
U know its really really cold here! Yay,finally some real winter weather!! I only hope it will last til Christmas!

randman21
12-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Wow, I've recreated a monster.

Superdope
12-15-2008, 04:06 AM

pffft.

Today I woke up at 12:30. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!