PDA

View Full Version : Canadian version of RAFRAG

RageAndLov
12-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Is there something different on the Canadian version of RAFRAG from the Japanese and the "worldish" version?

I know the Japanese version has the OC Life cover on it, and the "worldish" hasn't anything, but on Wikipedia it says that there is something special about the Canadian version. And since it's shorter than the Japanese version of RAFRAG, then the Canadian version can't have OC Life on it.

What's on the Canadian version!?

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_and_Fall,_Rage_and_Grace

jacknife737
12-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I can assure you, that there is nothing noticeably different with my copy of RAFRAG.

Probably some wiki vandalism.

KHWHD
12-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Yep, ours is just the normal album. I've noticed on some of the albums on here that it said that You're Gonna Go Far, Kid was going to be the second single or something on the plastic cover on the front - but ours didn't have anything. At least on mine it didn't and mine was bought in good old Guelph, Ontario Canada.

RageAndLov
12-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Probably some wiki vandalism.

yeah, i thought about that too.

jacknife737
12-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Yep, ours is just the normal album. I've noticed on some of the albums on here that it said that You're Gonna Go Far, Kid was going to be the second single or something on the plastic cover on the front - but ours didn't have anything. At least on mine it didn't and mine was bought in good old Guelph, Ontario Canada.

I bought mine at a futureshop in Oshawa the day it was released, and mine had that sticker on it.

KHWHD
12-04-2008, 06:06 PM
I bought mine at a futureshop in Oshawa the day it was released, and mine had that sticker on it.

Weird. Nope, mine didn't have any sticker on it whatsoever and I bought mine at Walmart. :confused:

T_immortal
12-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Got mine at HMV and there's nothing extra on it :(. I'm sure I'm not the only oen who found it extremely unfair that not only did Japan get the album a full 6 days before us, and on top of that got their bonus song. Seems like the Offspring have no love for us here in North America lol